You can easily download and save public images, videos, IGTVs, profile pictures, and stories directly to your phone's gallery or photos app without login to your Instagram account.
1. Download public images, videos, IGTVs.
2. Download public stories.
3. Download public highlights.
4. Download profile HD picture.
5. Save last year's top nine posts and likes count as an image.
6. Get the accounts global ranking.
7. Copy hashtags and caption of the public post.
8. Get the engagement rate of a public page and the average count of likes.
9. built-in image viewer and video player.
10. History for your downloads.
How to use:
1. Open any public posts or pages on Instagram.
2. Tap the three-dot button and then copy the link or profile URL.
3. Open MediaTools app and then click on paste and search button.
Note: Some of the features of the app do not work with private posts and pages.
* MediaTools is not associated or affiliated with Instagram.
* MediaTools is not intended for re-use of photos and videos without the knowledge of users. Please refer to the user for permission.
* Observe the rights of users. Any violation of intellectual property rights is your sole responsibility.
* The logos and other identifying marks attached in MediaTools app are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or it's affiliates. Please visit each company's website for additional terms and conditions.
MediaTools official website: www.diamondgroupapps.com
For feature requests or feedback, please send us an email to email@example.com