This wonderful app is built from the ground up as a simple mood journal, personal diary, and graphing/charting tool. Personal Mood Journal is for people with bipolar and those who want to track their moods. Personal Mood Journal lets you view and monitor your mood swings as it goes up and down. The app features hash tagging in journal entries (e.g. #TrackMyMood) and charts that help you get more visibility into yourself.
With Personal Mood Journal you can:
- Track your mood with a simple yet colorful scale to follow.
- You can setup a reminder to remind you when to chart your mood.
- View a history log of all moods and dairy entries you have ever created.
- A search feature in the history log to help pinpoint your past mood charting information and journal entries.
- Graphing/Charting allows you to see your mood trends (up/downs) visually.
- Create a diary entry and #tag words to associate with your mood entry.
- Special Graph for visually seeing hashtags you have entered and how many times you have used them to gain more insight in what is going with your mood.
- You can export a mood chart graph as PDF and send via email.
- You can export a csv of all your mood data and send via email.