DiaryZapp is your kids holiday diary, get creative, write and draw about your day, add photos and stickers and share your journal with the people closest to you.
So much more than just a diary! DiaryZapp is bringing journaling into the 21st century
5 Gold stars at independent review, Educational App store said:
‘This is an interactive diary app that encourages young people to document their adventures and their lives in an interactive way whilst improving their communication and literacy skills in the process.’
Check out all of the cool things about DiaryZapp:
- There are no in-app purchases or adverts within DiaryZapp, not one. Kids can earn points the more times they write and unlock a treasure trove of stickers
- Each child gets their own ‘Zappicon’ creature designed to help them through the app. They can style their unique Zappicon to any shape, size or crazy colours then take a selfie.
- If they just feel the urge to draw instead of write then each child can get creative with a full artbox of colouring pens, brushes and special effects tools. Little ones can draw and make marks - capture those early special pictures.
- When they’ve finished their entry you can save it and share it with close family and friends at the touch of a button.
- Make each day extra special by importing their favourite photos into their page, then squiggle moustaches, unicorns, footballs and fairies over them to add that final perfect touch.
- Help and high fives are given to your child by the Zappicon to guide them if they get stuck choosing what to write about, their trusty Zappicon will also suggest words to boost vocabulary.
DiaryZapp is a space for your child to capture their daily adventures, broaden their literacy skills and share their creations every day over holidays, weekends and beyond. Watch your child’s confidence grow every time they ZAPP.
TELL YOUR STORY
Ten minutes is all it takes and we bet they’ll be on longer than that, well they’ll have so much to write about … From magnificent dens, to camping at Grandma’s, are no boundaries to the stories they can tell.
But the creativity doesn’t stop there. Your children can get busy using DiaryZapp’s extensive paint and drawing tools. Import their favourite photographs from the day and have fun editing them with the stickers they’ll have won for ‘zapping’ their entries.
We’ve teamed up with Photobox so you can easily print off your child’s favourite memories, create holiday mementos or even build an entire book for the whole family to read and enjoy.
By adding a list of pre-approved email addresses it’s easy for your children to share their day with the family so Grandma’s going to be very happy. She can even leave a positive message to praise them for their writing if she wants to. It’s easy for your children to share their day with fellow DiaryZappers via our secure app-to-app sharing.
We’ve designed DiaryZapp to boost kids learning by stealth! Increased vocabulary, spelling skills and an overall literacy boost are amongst the benefits.
DiaryZapp is a family company, created for other families to enjoy. We want to reassure you of the following:
Your details and your children’s details are kept strictly private.
You the parent are the ‘Chief Adult’ within DiaryZapp. You are the gateway to approve who is on the buddy list and can even choose, if you wish, to approve entries before they are sent.
Whilst DiaryZapp works on both iPhones and iPads, we recommend your budding writers use iPads for a better creative experience.
Learn more at: http://www.diaryzapp.com
We’d love to know what you think about DiaryZapp so please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org