About Knowledge Apps (kApps)
Knowledge Apps are the modern way to learn a skill, be provided with information, and stream video content in an easy to use format. Knowledge Apps utilize high definition video and instructor-led teaching methods to provide you with a world class learning experience. Each kApp contains advanced functionality that allows you to easily navigate and search for information contained within each kApp or all of your kApps as a whole. This gives you the ability to access the exact information you need, when you need it.
kApp Key Features:
-Streaming High-Definition Video
-Easy to Use Controls and Navigation
-Indexed Course Material
-Advanced Search Features
-Available Anywhere with an Internet Connection
About Retrieve - Provider of kApps
Retrieve is the leading provider of high-impact low-cost training, informational, and communication apps. There are many reasons that set us apart from the competition. The main one being that we offer the same level of content as other providers, we just offer it for much less and with better features. You can compare features, content, and price but when it comes down to it, Retrieve has the combination that cannot be beat.
No matter beginner or professional would like some way to optimize your work in Maya. To present you a free program by hotkey Maya! Selecting a platform you can use the application as a prompt for your work. Thanks to this application you can quickly learn the shortcuts that will enable you to optimize your work and regardless of content to perform it in the same unit of time. The user can also send yourself a file with the keyboard shortcuts for that platform, it needs!
In this version:
-Reduction for Maya on Mac OS
-Reduction for Maya on Windows
-convenient and memorable interface
-file sending with Mac OS shortcuts
-file sending with Windows shortcuts
-fresh keyboard shortcuts
-contact with author
What kind of materials are included?
1. A series of video tutorials
2. A downloadable ZIP file that contains two profile drawings of the dinosaur and Maya work files of the dinosaur.
How long to complete?
More than 3 hours to view the Maya Modeling tutorials and to create the model.
How is this Maya training course structured?
It is mainly a hands-on learning experience whereby you create the dinosaur while viewing the videos. The series of video tutorials flows in an orderly manner to lead you to the completion of creating a digital dinosaur. You can also jump start to your preferred modeling stage at any time. What you can do is to simply make use of the Maya work files to work on.
Take this course now and Have a wonderful JURASSIC Modeling experience!
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• Over 12 lectures and 3 hours of content!
• Course Goal: By the end of the course, you will be able to create a 3D dinosaur
• Course Objectives: In this course, you will learn Maya polygon tools such as extrusion, extrude using curve, transformation using soft selection, sculpt geometry tool and many more. You will also pick up many useful modeling techniques pertaining to organic modeling.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Preparing the Profile Images
✔ Modeling the Body
✔ Modeling & Refining the Limbs
✔ Modeling & Refining the Head
✔ Finalizing the Model
• Lifetime access to 12 lectures
• 3+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 700+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Everything is well explained and viewers can see the instructor while he is creating the 3D object, and it’s only the beginning of four courses to advance and enhance this dinosaur.
-(Mohammed Al-Zahrani ) ★★★★★
"Mr. Yap is the grandmaster of MAYA and it was a pleasure to follow this course with him. I modelled my firt 3D dinosaur with these effective lectures. Thank you Mr. Yap."
-(HAKAN YORGANCI ) ★★★★★
"The tutorials are easy to learn from as compared to the rest. Step by step visuals really helps me in learning on my own. I really would recommend this course to anyone else who wants a dependable tutorial."
-(Embcore@hotmail.com ) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Lecturer Isaac Yap | Tertiary Institution in Singapore
I am Isaac Yap. I was born in Singapore and grew up with a great interest in comics and movies. When I was thirteen years old, my first comic strip was published in the local newspaper. Thereafter, I was heavily involved in producing more and bigger comics and eventually, I landed in a job doing story-based serial comic created all by myself.
Install the "Learn Autodesk Maya - Udemy" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
The year 2012 has already begun. Many people associate the mystical Maya Calendar with this date, especially with the symbolic 21st of December. And therefore it is important to understand the old culture, the cryptic prophecies and the mysterious knowledge of the Maya on every day of the year.
The Maya Calendar was written by the renowned Meso-americanist Dr. Lars Frühsorge and offers over 370 pages of interesting facts on the Mayan culture and mythology for every day of the year.
The 21st of December 2012 - This day is the designated end of one long cycle in the Mayan Calendar. But what do the Mayan prophecies really imply?
Experience interesting and amusing facts, learn to recognize the ancient signs of both the ritual and solar calendars and figure out when to give away your daughters to their husbands-to-be, or on which particular day children with a strong mind will be born. The milennia-old collective experiences of the Maya will guide the User through the year 2012.
About the author: Dr. Lars Frühsorge is one of the most prestigious Maya researchers in Germany. His long-lasting stay with the modern day descendants of the Maya has given him a vast amount of knowledge on both their past and modern lives. In addition to numerous publications he co-designed a Maya exhibition in the museum of ethnology in Hamburg / Germany. Presently he works as a museum educator and as a lecturer at the University of Hamburg.
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Spanish will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
This free dict works well in all android devices including mobile and tablet, it is very useful for all kinds of people although in offline environment.
- For student, pupil or researcher, this app is the largest thesaurus help them make the deeply investigation in each words and phrases including idiom, slang, noun, verb, adjective, adverb... The largest vocabulary and lexicon will help people find all special words in all branch; medicine, medicinal, math, chemical, horoscope, biology, aetiology, physics, physiology...
- For the English learners, this is the perfect tool to improve your lexicon, idiolect and grammar skill by so many detailed examples and conjugation supported. This dictionary has all the advantages of other dicts so it will help you improve skills in speaking, writing, reading, listening, conversation and well prepare for the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS...
- For the translator or interpreter, this tool will give you quickly the good translation and also the pronunciation of both languages by only one tap.
- This is also the indispensable tool for travelers, with this dict in your mobile you can finish the journey in anywhere in Spain South America without any communication problem with local people.
Good luck and merry using my product :)
Voice Translator is a free android app and can be downloaded on your mobile phone and tablet in few minutes time. It is easy to operate and can be used unlimited for free of cost with the support of a hi-speed internet on your Smartphone for instant translate by your voice dictation.
How to use the app:
It is easy and hassle-free and work in two ways. You have to select the language for target translation, and then you have to enter the text you need to translate on the place scheduled for typing the text. What the translated text you will get, it can be shared on all social networking sites.
Voice translator app will offer you one-step advancement: instead of typing you can dictate your text and your voice will be translated in your target language.
The features of the app:
Besides its amazing utility, the app has plenty of amazing features. Check its features before you start using the app.
• The app will offer you free instant translation facility: no matter where you are, you will get the translation done for your target text instantly.
• Dictate text instead of typing it and listen to the translations (text to speech),
• You can share your translated text with your friends via sharing them in different social networking sites and boost your communication with your friends.
• Learn the best pronunciation: In addition to daily conversation, Voice Translator app helps in learning tongue twisters with best level of accuracy.
The free android app Voice Translator will translate for you in more than 90 languages. Some of these are Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean,kreyol, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, creole, Maltese, Norwegian, cantonese,Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
Downloading this free app will enhance your power of communication as well as it will help as an efficient virtual assistant for those who travel frequently.
♦ Más de 52000 definiciones.
♦ ¡Offline! No necesita conexión a Internet. La conexión a Internet se utiliza sólo cuando una palabra no se encuentra en el diccionario
♦ ¡Puedes hojear a través de palabras con el dedo!
♦ Reconocimiento de Voz
♦ Temas con el color del texto definido por el usuario
♦ Marcadores, Favoritos y Historial
♦ Botón de búsqueda aleatoria, útil para aprender nuevas palabras
♦ Interfaz de usuario sencilla y funcional
5/5 “Awesome App”, Peter Warrior - Android Zoom
9/10 “Packed with features...”, Tre Lawrence - Android Rundown
★★★★★ Love this app!!! I have tried many Spanish apps and this is the best!
★★★★★ Its great!!! It helps me when I am studying for a test or quiz.
★★★★★ Perfect! Just what I need for my travels in South America.
This app transforms your Android phone or tablet into an advanced language interpreter, always ready to help. It includes everything you need in one free app and features you won’t find anywhere else such as adding words, notes and images to the dictionary. Premium versions make VidaLingua the most comprehensive Spanish English Dictionary for Android.
✓ Dictionary with over 667,000 offline entries (premium), over 83,000 for free.
✓ Phrasebook with 20 categories such as Conversation, Asking Directions and Making Friends.
✓ Conjugations of 6,419 verbs (premium), 1,559 for free.
✓ Online Phrase Translator (premium), free alternative in settings.
✓ Single index search for fast lookup.
✓ Enhancements for tablets.
✓ Multiple-choice vocabulary quizzes.
✓ Lookup History.
✓ Email dictionary translations.
✓ Dictionary entries include translations, usage examples, part of speech & gender for Spanish nouns.
✓ Updated regularly by our team of linguists.
✓ Online lookup for additional words (premium).
✓ Text-to-speech pronunciation.
✓ Language is living. Only VidaLingua allows you to add words, notes and images to the dictionary!
Comments & questions are welcome.
VidaLingua, bringing language apps to life! ©
This dictionary helps you to complete the world's major languages mutual translations. All of this work is in the offline state to achieve.
We are sure this is what you're looking for electronic dictionary.
* Mono-lingual dictionaries for English, German, and Italian.
* Mutli-lingual dictionaries between many language pairs.
* Fast translate! (See translations as you type!)
* Dictionaries stored on SD card (works offline!)
* Save queried translations to text file on SD card for later reference.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, French, Korean,Russian, Spanish,German, Hindi and etc.
* Data from en.wiktionary.org.
If Dictionary crashes on your device (especially Sony Ericsson devices),
try using Dictionary's preferences to change to the "System default" font.
Dictionary is based on QuickDic code:, and licensed under the Apache License.
QuickDic code: http://code.google.com/p/quickdic-dictionary/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
- Search and filter words or phrases with keywords in dictionary
- Swap source and target language to search words
- Add words to your favorites
- See word details with examples including source and target word which are highlighted in sentence
- Each word or sentence of example can be voiced
- Powerful realtime translator including following features
* voice recognition supported
* voice the result
* Input via both typing and voice
* eMail or SMS the translation
* copy to paste in other apps
* View History of recent translates, sort or clear the records
Veremos qué es HTML 5, su previsión de tiempo para convertirse en una especificación recomendada y las novedades más significativas que proporcionará.
Este manual fue creado por diversas colaboraciones en la comunidad de desarrolloweb.com con el objetivo de conocer HTML5 desde cero.
Qué es PHP
Capítulos introductorios donde hablaremos sobre los lenguajes de desarrollo del lado del servidor en general para explicar PHP en particular y que se entienda cuál es su modo de funcionamiento y los tipos de cosas que se pueden hacer con este lenguaje.
Este manual fue creado por diversas colaboraciones en la comunidad de desarrolloweb.com con el objetivo de conocer PHP desde cero.
Existen distintas formas de definir estilos en una página, a diversos niveles que van desde las más específicas, que permitirían definir estilos en un pequeño texto de una página, hasta las más generales, para definir estilos para toda una página o incluso un sitio web.
Este Manual de CSS es diseñado por colaboradores de la Comunidad de Desarrolloweb.com, iniciando desde las bases hasta llegar al CSS3.
Este manual fue creado por diversas colaboraciones en la comunidad de desarrolloweb.com con el objetivo de conocer HTML desde cero.
El manual inicia desde cómo crear un documento HTML, pasando por imágenes, estilos, sonido, listas, tablas, llegando a las bases de HTML5.
Por ejemplo: razas, comportamientos, orígenes, conocemos características generales, frases en relación con los gatos, datos de gatos, entre otras.
La idea es que conozcas mejor a estos felinos, algunos comportamientos y encontrar explicación a ciertos comportamientos, comprenderlos y lograr una mejor convivencia.