If you find dress up, fashion, make up then this app is good for you.
In this app you can choose
♥♥Different Colors – Makeover eyes and eyelashes
♥♥Tons of hair pins make your hair styles better
♥♥Share your designs with friends over Face book and other social media
Bored with all your apps and want to see what else your phone can do?
Fleya is an interactive, real-time fluid dynamics simulation, but you don't have to be a scientist or engineer to enjoy it.
It's actually very simple and intuitive, it's fun to play with and may become addictive!
Create through touch, animate through touch and motion.
- Real-time, interactive, truly unique visuals
- Live wallpaper component (currently BETA)
- Multi-touch support
- Reacts to motion of device
- Save your creations
- Choose your own colors as well as some presets
Create fascinating colorful swirls using just your finger tips! Touch the screen and see the magic happen right before your eyes.
Choose from a variety of palettes to create interactive art, perpetually unique, from cozy hypnotic swirls to agitated infernal flames.
Press Menu to experiment with the options or pick a new element. Different settings give widely varying results. Try them out in different combinations to get the most out of it!
Turn up the gravity setting from the options menu and see the fluids react to the motion and orientation of the phone.
Save the images you like to your SD card from the menu or by pressing the trackball or camera button (if present).
Images are saved to /sdcard/Pictures/Fleya/ and are instantly available in your image gallery.
From the fluids menu you can choose:
- Custom colors (the way you like it)
- Plasma (bright hot fluid)
- Nytro (liquid nitrogen)
- Hot & Cold (plasma & nytro combined)
- Xmas (deep red vs. liquid green)
- Rainbow (mix in the rainbow colors)
- Flubber (hot green versus chilly blue goo)
- Ink (stain that white background)
- Smoke (thick milky plumes)
- Cloud (dynamic white swirls in the sky)
To customize the color palette, press the phones menu button then touch the "Custom Colors" menu item.
You can choose 5 colors corresponding to the temperature of the fluid: hot, warm, background, cold and freezing.
Press any of the 5 "temperature" buttons to change the color corresponding to that temperature zone.
You can see a preview of the palette on the left side of the screen. Press OK to use the palette you just built.
This version includes a Live Wallpaper component for Fleya.
This component is still rough around the edges so please be gentle with negative comments. I'd appreciate any feedback.
Known issues of the wallpaper component:
- App settings also apply to wallpaper and vice-versa
- To change the colors in the wallpaper, you need to open the app
These issues will be addressed as soon as I have some time to work on them.
Experimental previews at https://plus.google.com/communities/101163917799649809240
Feedback is very welcome.
For any suggestions, question or problem you want to report, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write to SD permission is for saving snapshots.
Internet access is for analytics and ads.
This app was developed in my spare time and is distributed for FREE.
For continued development Fleya needs your support.
The least you can do is give a decent rating :)
- better use of hardware resources on devices that provide hardware acceleration
- Live wallpaper usability improvements
-Programming and design by Mircea Nistor.
-Translations in French and Spanish by Alexandra Malureanu for the app and Zen for app description.
-Translation in Indonesian by Adrian Setyadi.
-Translation in Bulgarian by Emil Doychev.
The most powerful multitrack audio recorder on Android packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
Now includes support for USB audio interfaces (needs USB Audio Recorder PRO)!
Please read the instructions carefully here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
You need to have purchased and installed USB Audio Recorder PRO 1.2.1 or higher in order to use USB audio interfaces with Audio Evolution Mobile.
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Loop playback
• Volume/pan/mute automation
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo (*)
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.2 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes. Turn off forced rotation for this app.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! If you write a negative review, that's fine, but please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
More to come!
• MIDI sequencing
• ...your ideas are welcome!
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface (USB Audio Recorder PRO required as license) or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Please see our extensive topic on latency in the online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php
Tags: audio recording, audio recorder, multitrack recorder, j4t, DAW, iRig, n-track, fourtrack, audio editing, audio mixing, mixer, auria, cubase, cubasis, audio editor, fl studio, audacity, sound, pro audio, usb audio, multitrack audio, usb audio recorder, zquence
Supporta il Samsung Multi-View.
Visualizza le ultime estrazioni per i giochi Italiani:
Lotto (tutte le Ruote)
Richiede Android 1.5+
Lotto Plus 5
Supports ALL resolutions!
Supports Samsung Multi-View
Please send bugs to: Droid.Support@gmail.com