Are you getting disturbed by the frequent Notifications from apps on your android mobile?
Block unwanted notifications from apps by adding them to block list
Instead of going through settings of each app disabling their notifications simply use this Notification Blocker to select the apps that you want to block from showing notifications
View all the received notifications inside the app.
Notification Blocker blocks notifications from the system & downloaded apps!
Disclaimer: This app will only block notifications not the ads shown inside other apps
IMPORTANT USE NOTE:
Kindly grant access to Notification Blocker to access notifications to make this app work.
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector scans your Android phone or tablet for the presence of ad networks on your device. With Lookout Ad Network Detector, you’ll be able to understand ad networks' capabilities and see what private information they’re accessing.
✰ “The best app to scan for adware on Android.”
✰ “Informative and the link to opt out of targeted advertising is helpful.”
✰ “Everything that Lookout does is awesome!”
Don't forget to also download Lookout Security & Antivirus from Play Store: http://ap.lookout.com/SH3m , for complete Android protection including free antivirus, backup, find lost phone and more.
Smartphone usage has skyrocketed, and some advertisers have begun to experiment with aggressive, new techniques to display ads on mobile devices. This includes pushing ads to the standard Android notification bar, dropping generically designed icons on the mobile desktop, and modifying browser settings like bookmarks or the default homepage.
Because each of these techniques can display an advertisement outside the context of a specific application, it's very difficult for users to know exactly which app is responsible for any given ad. Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector provides a method for users to determine which ad network and application are the sources for such ads.
It's also common for ad networks to collect information that identifies a specific device or user for use in targeted marketing campaigns. Much like for browser-based ads, this practice allows users to see more personalized or relevant ads. Despite permissions-based information access, it is often difficult for the users to understand what aspects of their information are collected by ad networks.
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector gives you insight into what types of ads can be displayed, and what information is gathered by the ad networks. With easy access to this information, you'll be able to decide whether you want to keep the app that has certain ad networks on your phone. We've designed Ad Network Scanner & Detector to make the practices supporting mobile advertising more transparent to the average user.
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector detects many but not all ad networks. Alphabetical List of Ad Networks Detected:
AdFonic / AdKnowledge / Admia / AdMob / Aduru / AdWhirl / AirAd / AirPush / Appenda / Burstly / BuzzCity / Casee / Cauly / Everbadge / GreyStripe / InMobi / IZP / JumpTap / LeadBolt / LogiaAd / Letang / MDotM / Medialets / Millennial / MobClix / MobFox / MOcean / Moolah Media / MoPub / Pontiflex / Smaato / StartApp / Tapit! / TapJoy / Vdopia / Vserv / Youmi / ZestAdz
❐ About Lookout Labs
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps.
Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com/ to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
Lookout Ad Network Scanner & Detector is currently only available in English; and is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3m) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware,back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
- Helps you to get rid of annoying ad notifications and bookmarks on your desktop.
- Become aware of what apps have permissions to access your messages or accounts and could thus invade your privacy, or can use services which could cost you money, and helps you with their removal.
This app detects over 70 different aspects of apps, including:
- Concerns such as Push Notifications (both ads and non-ads), putting spam icons on your desktop, and privacy related concerns such as the ability to access your location, contacts, messages or accounts.
- Android Ad Networks; this app tells you which ad networks are embedded in apps, such as Admob, Millennial Media, ChartBoost, TapJoy and many smaller ones. Indicates which ones may have push ads.
- Social SDKs; detect whether apps have SDKs like Facebook, VKontakte, Twitter, and more.
- Developer Tools; detect libraries like Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics, Google Play in-app billing, Android support library, ACRA, Phonegap, and many more.
It is common for advertising networks to collect information on how you use your device. Your information is then used for targeted marketing campaigns.
Some common and aggressive methods include:
• Pushing ads to your Android notification bar
• Creating unauthorized shortcuts on your home screen
• Modifying the default browser, homepage and bookmarks settings
• Subscribing you to emails and text messages when an ad is clicked
• Making phone calls and downloading malicious files when an ad is clicked
TrustGo Ad Detector safeguards you from malicious advertising and has the ability to detect ads from over 100 mobile advertising networks around the globe.
TrustGo Ad Detector is part of the TrustGo Antivirus & Security family.
To download the free, full version of TrustGo Antivirus & Security, go to http://tr.im/428tv
TrustGo Antivirus & Security provides the best all-around protection for your phone from malware, spyware and trojans. Remotely locate your phone, lock your phone, set off an alarm or simply wipe your personal information if your phone is missing or stolen.
Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com.
Got questions? Drop us an email to email@example.com.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
Note that stock GingerBread ROMs do not have the Battery History activity. You need CM7 or Custom Rom to see this. I am working on a fix for a future version.
- Enable/Disable compatibility mode to allow Apps to work at full screen size on Galaxy Tab and other large screen devices
- Control windows animation speeds or disable them entirely to speed up your device!
- Control windows transition speeds or disable them entirely to speed up your device!
- Control haptic feedback
- View battery history and information
- View usage statistics
- Control WiFi sleep policy to keep WiFi connected
- No annoying AdMob adverts
- And much, much more!
This is the first release and more features and settings will be added soon. Look out also for our Blade Buddy program for rooted devices which allows you to change, optimize and speed up your phone even more!
Warning: some ROMs do not have battery history activity built-in. The app will force close if you try to run and this activity is not built into the ROM.
A note on permissions: the program requests the following permissions:
These are required to change your settings and also to enable analytics and bug-tracking.
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
* Please check below items if Status Bar Change doesn’t trigger flash.
1. Is Accessibility Feature enabled?
2. Is Status Bar Change on?
3.Choose apps you want to alert from Status Bar Change.
- More than 15 million downloads
- TOP 50 Android tools
- More than 100 million files dowloaded
- Translated in 14 languages
FVD is an utility that allows you to download files from many web sites directly into yours device, so that you can open them every time you want saving internet traffic.
It is easy to operate:
Once installed, you only need to go to your desired web site with your favorite browser or with the one integrated into the application and choose the file. The FVD icon will appear and it will allow you to download.
Please note that the downloading of files protected by copyright is prohibited and regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assume no responsibility for any misuse of FVD.
- Simple and immediate
- Integrated web browser for a faster usage (Beta)
- Possibility to download more files at the same time
- Possibiliy to hide the icon and restored it later
● Can I download YouTube or Flash?
No! Unfortunately, downloading YouTube content is not permitted by its terms of service
● What must I do to restore the icon app?
Simply go to download a file and when the app screen appears, press the "Restore Icon" button
● I've a browser with a built-in video player (like Google Chrome Beta), how can i download videos?
When the player is shown in the browser, press the "Menù button" and then Share, so select FVD. You can see an how-to video here (http://youtu.be/sZOdRr-SY70)
For any problems or suggestions, feel free to contact us at:
Or visit our website:
Measure distances and angles.
Take a picture, save it as as 3D scene in the library to work with it later.
Export it as an image to share it with other people.
Watch the video to learn how to use this application in one minute.
Several shapes of plumb-bob are available:
- a vertical or horizontal grid to measure sizes and proportions,
- a vertical or horizontal frame split into 2 parts that can be resized independently to check that something is properly centered,
- a 3D box or a cylinder (paid version only) to measure volumes,
- a triangle to measure angles to the vertical,
- a cone (paid version only).
To take a picture and freeze the background image, click on the camera icon.
The second button from the left of the top menu bar is used to alternatively display side buttons:
- buttons to adjust the size, position or orientation of the plumb-bob shapes,
- buttons to activate different touch modes to use gestures to either resize, move or rotate the plumb-bob shapes,
- buttons to adjust the camera height (this height is used to estimate the other distances).
There is a wizard button to help you to adjust the camera height. If you know precisely the measure of an horizontal or vertical segment, make sure the frame is aligned to it, click on the wizard button and fill in with this known distance (the camera height will be automatically computed from this piece of information).
Use the settings button to:
- select the front or back facing camera,
- select the measurement unit,
- adjust the frame line thickness,
- define the number of rows and columns to display in the plumb-bob shapes,
- increase the refresh rate of the sensor to get a smoother animation (paid version only).
- change the colors (paid version only).
- hide the label (paid version only).
- change the label font size (paid version only).
The calibration page allows to adjust 2 parameters that are necessary to perform correct measurements: the angles of view of the camera, and the internal sensor calibration.
Camera angles of view: this information is normally reported by your phone. However, some manufacturers do not provide a valid value. In that case you must measure those angles manually and fill in the corresponding fields. If the invalid values are not corrected, the plumb-bob line will still be displayed vertically, but the frame sides will not.
Internal sensor calibration: click on the help button to access the related video tutorial.
This is work in progress. If you like this application, please give it a 5 stars rating.
If this application does not work for you, please provide some feedback to the developer before giving it a low rating.
Keywords: angle, alignment, architect, architecture, augmented reality, bubble level, laser level, builder, calibration, camera, ceiling, diy, floor, golf, gradient, gravity, handy, handyman, handymate, home, home owner, horizontal, horizontality, incline, interior design, mate, plumb-bob, plumb-line, plummet, renovation, spirit level, tilt, tool, tools, vertical, verticality, wall, distance measurement, width, length, height, depth, surface, volume, spine, spinal column, backbone, vertebral column, massage, bodywork
Affiliates can log into their accounts from Mobile and get instant access to live stats, or breakdowns by keywords, campaign, country and much more.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
This rangefinder(telemeter) measures the distance and height of a target with your phone by trigonometry.
Usage is simple : just stand up and press the shutter. The important point is aiming the camera at the GROUND, NOT the object. (i.e. In order to measure the distance from someone, aim at his shoes.)
If it is inaccurate, please read the instructions in this app or see the checklist diagram in the blog. Because the sensors on your phone can be changed depending on OS version, firmware and battery status. You can calibrate them with the calibrate menu and settings for yourself.
* Now, 3 tools for distance were completed.
1) Smart Ruler (short, touch) : 1-50cm
2) Smart Measure (medium, trigonometry) : 1-50m
3) Smart Distance (long, perspective) : 10m-1km
* Pro version added Features:
- Width and Area can be measured
- Portrait mode
- Camera Zoom
- Virtual Horizon
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Measure Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
There is a built-in mechanism to prevent updating widget when you are not on your home screen to save battery. This in turn also cause no of active apps not showing up correctly. e.q. There is active apps shown on widget but when you open up it's not there. To prevent this from happening you can turn the update to 10 seconds or lower( Lower might consume a bit more battery ). 15 / 10 would be the most appropriate. Please email me instead if you have this kind of issue, i won't be able to reply from the comments.
As the concept is different from other Task Manager/Task Killer, Please read the Get Starting Guide and About Active Apps to get a better understanding on how it works.
Here is the description:
Active Apps is an application which monitor an unusual activity that consumes battery or tracking the application that has been put on standby mode. This is important because some application might not be coded properly. Therefore, even though it has been put on standby mode (Pressing Home) they are still running, eating CPU and hence your device's battery. E.q. browser and gallery apps in the Early Galaxy Tab rom even though it's closed or stand by, it's still consuming battery. However, the scenario is not limited to only Samsung Galaxy tab. Generally, it applies to all android phone.
How does it differ from other task manager?
Unlike other task managers, which shows irrelevant applications, Active apps is simple. It only shows programs that have tasks running and possibly consuming CPU. Therefore at one glance you can decide what to do.
- Tracking application that has been put on standby and running (I called them Active Apps).
- Easy Switch tasks for Active Application from Main Application or Widget
- Widget to show Number of Active Applications running which may consume CPUs/Battery
- Provide package manager to manage your installed application(Faster than stock Application Manager).
- Provide views of Ram, Apps that using RAM and free ram function.
- Provide view of Storage both internal SD and external SD, data and database.
- Provide theme capability - More theme coming soon -
- Provide UI Customization. You can mix and match color to find your desire look.
- Provide 1x1, 1x2 Active Application widget and 1x1, 1x2 Active Ram widget with stylish and beautiful pop up style.
- Provide a flexible customization on many areas of the application and widgets.
Featured on Xda-Developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/samsung-active-apps-widget-for-android/
If you have any issues pertaining to the application, kindly send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes in v1.3.5
- Switching pages is now much more smoother.
- Adding help files on changing widget theme.
- Fix default Active Apps Widget color not matching.
- Change the default widget size from 14dip to 13dip as it's too small.
- Auto load Packages on Package Manager. The load button is now replaced to perform sort.
- Active Apps Page can now be sorted based on App name or CPU Usage, you can set it under setting.
- Correct some typo errors.
- Under Storage Page, Auto Hide information for phones that don't have personal data and external storage.
Hope you guys like this release. :)
There are many uses for DNS resolution and IP blockers, but the most prominent uses are getting rid of ads in both browsers and apps, and protection against malware sites. Please note that "Block it!" does not block anything by default; it is your choice what you want to filter, and yours alone. There is a live log of all DNS resolution requests that you can use to determine what you want to block; you'll be surprised what your phone accesses all the time. You can also use blacklists available on the Internet (in "/etc/hosts" format, Snort format, and many others). To get you started, just click "add all lists" in the welcome dialog; you can always remove lists again later.
"Block it!" uses the VpnService API and therefore does not need root access. When you start the app for the first time since reboot you will be asked by Android whether you want to permit the VPN service. Rest assured that we do not redirect any traffic; all we do is catch DNS requests and filter them before we forward them to your device's configured DNS servers, and redirect blacklisted IP traffic to the VPN interface where it is simply dropped. When "Block it!" is active, a key symbol will be displayed in the status bar -- Android's way of reminding you that you are using a VPN service. We cannot do anything about it.
Please note that you cannot run "Block it!" while you are using any VPN service. This includes "Your Freedom". However, "Your Freedom" includes blocking features too so you don't need to use both at the same time.
"Block it!" is free and we do not pester you with ads. If you find that it makes your life easier please click on the "thumbs up!" symbol in the action bar to learn how you can help us.
Particles shoot from the top and join in an upward spiral as they start to drift back to the top. You may choose a bright or dark color theme.
It's hard to explain, but it's free, so just try it :)
(Internet access is used by an ad in the settings menu)
Play four simple games simultaneously: Balance a ball, touch circles, keep a stack of balls between zero and five and avoid some obstacles...
Sounds easy? Try it and see if you can even survive 60 seconds!
Are you a member of OpenFeint? This game features some achievements and a leader board!
Disable sensors to save energy.
Internet access requested for ads.
Buy "Coligma Plus" to set own background pics (i.e. without the word "Coligma" on it) and remove the ads in the settings menu.
A live wallpaper can be set from the home screen: Press the menu key and then "background".