Practice all rudiments on your smartphone
With the Rudiment app you always have all 40 snare drum rudiments in your pocket, allowing you to practice them and bring them to perfection. The app features a playback mode to play the rudiments and has a built-in metronome with which you can learn to control and improve your timing from 40 to 200 bpm.
Rudiment, the new utility by rhythmtoolsfactory offers you:
- all 40 essential rudiments from The Percussive Arts Society's Essential Snare Drum Rudiments
- stepless adjustment of beats-per-minute
- full playback mode - let the phone play the drums
- pattern switching through shaking or flinging
No more drummer jokes!... because Toontrack's new EZDrummer 2 is the smartest new "drummer" in town.
With loads of new drum sounds, advanced programmability and some truly revolutionary new technologies, Toontrack's EZDrummer 2 is setting the standard for the future of drum instruments. But how does it work and how can you get the most out of your EZD2 experience? It's simple. Watch this in-depth course by master of all plugins: Matt Vanacoro!
Matt teaches you every aspect of this forward-thinking drum machine from initial installation to advanced beat-making tips and tricks. You learn all about the powerful new sounds, the advanced search features like the revolutionary Tap2Find and the cool new Song Creator... the list goes on and on!
The real magic of this new drummer is in its awesome grooves and the ability to design your own song structures. This assures that each section of your song is played with the perfect attitude and feel. Once you master the Song Creator cyborg deep inside of this instrument, you'll get EZD2 to play with prior knowledge of your song's form. It's like having a real drummer playing your chart! Matt explains this and everything else in detail to make you get the most from this advanced, virtual drummer. You'll soon see that EZDrummer 2 is more like collaborating with a real drummer and can become an essential part of your songwriting and producing process.
EZDrummer has always had great sounding drums and a beautiful interface. Now it's got brains to match! So learn about all EZDrummer 2 right here, right now in this exclusive course by expert Matt Vanacoro!
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction: New Features
2. Installation & Sample Libraries
3. Plugin vs. Standalone
4. Setting Up MIDI & Audio
5. A Tour of the Drums Page
6. Loading Up a Preset
7. Swapping Out Drums
8. Mixing & Matching Kits
9. Volume & Pitch Tweaking
10. A Look at the Mixer Channels
11. Effects & Bleed
12. Browsing the Libraries
13. Searching the Libraries
14. Search with Tap 2 Find
15. Talk to Your Drummer
16. Editing Play Styles
17. User MIDI Folders
18. Recording Your Own Groove
19. Groove Quantizing & Editing
20. Tracks & MIDI Song Blocks
21. Using the Drum Track
22. Song Blocks Explained
23. Using Song Creator
24. Importing & Exporting
25. EZ Drummer & Your DAW
26. Loading & Saving Projects
27. EZ Drummer with an Electronic Kit
28. Beyond EZ Drummer
- Use your fingers as drum sticks.
- For intense drumming move your finger around drum set.
- Touch and hold the drum pieces and rearange them any way you like.
- Select for Jazz or Rock.
- For best sound and full effect connect a pair of earphones or speakers.
This is just a fun bang around App and is not intended for the serious drummer or musician.
Record your songs and show them to your friends later. Play music loud with headset for a superior experience. Drum Solo HD is designed for everyone: children, percussionists, musicians, drummers...
The main features are:
- High number of exclusive demo rhythm presets to learn to play drums
- Immersion haptic feedback (tactile effects) for a better experience
- Unlike most percussion apps, drag your finger for different drums and play an incredible solo (watch the video sample)
- Choose between 4 complete audio packs: Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Jazz and Synthesizer
- Multitouch drums. You can touch up to 20 fingers simultaneously.
- Reverb effect simulates a live performance.
- Record your own session and later, you can play on it, like a real drum machine. Double your experience!. You can record, play and repeat your compositions. You can record un unlimited number of notes in your loops.
- Realistic HQ sampled stereo sounds, including double kick bass, two toms, floor, snare, hi-hat (two positions with the pedal), splash, crash, cymbal
- HD drums images.
- Double bass drum pedal available.
- Animations for each instrument
- Repeat button in order to play continuously your improvisations (playback mode).
- Low latency for the beats (note: depending of your available memory and processor)
- 11 touch sensitive touch pads.
- Very fast loading time
- Use it in conjunction with the rest of Batalsoft apps (bass, piano, guitar...) to form your own band.
- 16-bit uncompressed drum samples;
- The effect of "Reverb";
- Multi-band mixer (volume control, pan on each channel);
- A set of presets of different musical styles, allowing you to quickly display the options playing drum kit;
- High level of realism, sound (depending on the point of impact play individual sound settings, recorded separately);
- High speed response touches;
- Slide your finger between the drums (Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3) for fill moments;
- Control on the right and left hand;
- Simultaneous listening music player;
Download "Modern A Drum Kit" (drums) and start to turn their dreams into reality.
* Show notation of all 40 official rudiments, with name and order according to PAS.
* Visually indicate where you are in the pattern, synchronized with the built-in metronome.
* Keep the tempo using the most accurate metronome engine available on Android.
* Allow tempo adjustments between 20 and 240 BPM.
* Navigate quickly and intuitively between rudiments and tempos, with support for most input methods (including media buttons, remote controls and screen swipes).
* Link to textual descriptions and instructional videos showing all the patterns individually, on pad and examples applied to drum set. Professional performances with a single click. (The videos and examples are published at rude.skrivarna.com.)
What it doesn't do:
* It does not attempt to play the rudiments with the built-in midi sounds. No offense, but in this case your phone sucks.
If you want the play-along feature, please check out the Rude Practice Pad app. Rather than trying to program a midi sequence to faithfully reproduce a buzz roll or flam, the new sound engine uses real sampled drum sounds. The Rude Practice Pad also contain 100 hybrid rudiments, exercises, social sharing etc.
I really appreciate comments on how this small app behaves, looks and performs on different Android versions and hardware models. If you mail me at software (at) skrivarna.com I can get back with updated versions or questions and answers if needed.
Of course, any suggestions on additional features, improvements and corrections of the actual contents are very welcome. Use the software (at) skrivarna.com mail for this as well. This is also true for the examples at rude.skrivarna.com, please send me a mail with any comments.
And yes, I am aware that some of the rudiments, official or not, have different possible interpretations in how they are played and notated. In most cases I have used the most common form (as far as I understand), but there is also a trade-off in making the notation viewable on a small screen and making the underlying code somewhat maintainable. If you have a strong opinion on this and think I have made the wrong choice, don't hesitate to contact me. I will do my best to be as correct as possible.
Learn how to read music for drums and experiment with your very own drum set right in the palm of your hands.
Drum set includes standard drum kit with realistic drum sounds as well as additional electronic drum pads to accompany for added contemporary sound and fun. Instruments included are:
• Floor Tom
• 2 Crash - different sizes & sounds
• Electronic Pads (Snare/Claps & Bass)
Tons of exercises (rhythmic patterns or drum beats) are visible on the top of the screen and are easily accessed as you play. They are very clear and easy to read, starting from the most basic level to advanced.
Videos are also available for all of the drum lessons for better understanding of how rhythm is played and how drum notation and drum notes are read.
Feel free to improvise with the drum kit included in this app and play along with any song that you wish!
These are the most advanced drum app for your smartphone.
Drums feature more than 20 different components, cymbals and percussion elements. You can move drums across the screen, adjust each drum volume and screen size separately and add or remove drums from setups.
With this drums you can create and edit your own drum setups and record music beats and share them with your friends
Get this drum set and create your beats.
Join us on Facebook:
The tune-bot tuning calculator will help you determine the notes and frequencies to reach your perfect sound. Based on your drums and your personal preferences the tune-bot will provide recommended settings based on musical intervals. You can then use the tune-bot drum tuner to tune your drums to these exact settings. Also you can experiment with other tunings and try some of our “pro tunings” from the various tune-bot artists. After you’ve tuned your set to your liking you can save the pitches of all your drums to allow you to quickly re-tune to the same sound over and over again. No more guesswork!
The tuning calculator app includes:
• Drum-Set calculator
• Snare Drum calculator
• Bass Drum calculator
• Single-Tom calculator
• Store and Recall of multiple Drum-Sets
• Pro Tunings from tune-bot Artists
• Tuning Guide
• Tuning Videos
*THIS IS NOT A DRUM TUNER! It is a tool intended to be used with the tune-bot drum tuner.
**The tune-bot drum tuner is available worldwide in music stores and online. See www.tune-bot.com for a list of dealers.
★★★ Main Features ★★★
✔ Many popular drum kit and loop (Rock, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Drum and Bass, Electro, Break Beat and more)
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ Bonus percussion drum sets: Bongos, Congas and Taiko drums
✔ The fastest response time, low latency (without any delay)
✔ Animated visual effects
✔ Special sound settings for each instrument (snare drum, bass drum, cowbell, hi-hat, ride and crash cymbals, tom-tom drums)
Official Android version ! iPhone version can be found at http://www.itunes.com/apps/RealDrum
A must have for every musician with a mobile phone or a tablet!
★ Volumes and Samples for Accent, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, Triplets
★ 24 High Quality Samples
★ Edit Length, Pitch, Decay, Attack
★ Custom Samples (WAV Mono)
★ A Huge Optonome
★ Tempo: 10-280 Beats Per Minute
★ Measures: 2/4 3/4 4/4 5/4 6/4 7/4 8/4 (1/8ths Triols and 16/ths by Volumes)
★ Silence measures
★ Flashlight Beats Per Minute
★ Light and Dark theme (Android 4+)
★ Optimized for tablets
Feel like donating?
Send a Bitcoin or two :-)
Find Accounts on device: to verify promo codes
This app is ad-supported (internet permission)
Wake Lock: to keep the metronome running
Vibrate: for vibration...
Camera: for the flashlight beat
Billing: you can remove the ads for the price of a beer or a coffee !
Use Audacity to convert your samples from every format to Mono WAV 16-bit PCM.
Beta updates from the Playstore!
Join this group:
Halloween pumpkin picture:
Winner of "Best App of the Year" from DRUM Magazine !
Drum Guru delivers drum lessons with high-quality video and audio, coupled with music notation and unique practice features so drummers can use the app in the practice room. These tutorials are grouped into “packs” that you can download from our catalog. Currently, we offer lessons from drumming legends such as Steve Gadd, Steve Smith, Mike Portnoy, and Chad Smith, David Garibaldi, George "Spanky" McCurdy and Mike Manigini with more coming weekly.
• Drum lessons in all styles delivered by the expert Drum Guru team and the world’s best-known drum celebrities.
• High-quality videos demonstrating each lesson with a "half-speed" option to really see what is going on
• Lessons from Steve Gadd, Steve Smith, Chad Smith, Mike Portnoy, and others!
• Music notation/transcription of each lesson that can be viewed while watching the video.
• Interactive practice mode, which plays back the notation, and can be started/stopped, practiced with or without a click, looped, and played back at different tempos for practice.
• Lessons divided into packs of 8-10 lessons each, categorized by ability level and style.
• All original content designed specifically for this app.