- Easy and clean design
- Mileage log (track your fill-ups, costs, fuel economy, partial fillups, gps location)
- Vehicle management - costs
- Multiple vehicles
- Useful statistics (total statistics, fill-ups, costs, average, fuel economy stats)
- Distance unit: kilometres, miles
- Fuel unit: litres, us gallons, imperial gallons
- Import/Export to SD (CSV)
- Show your fill-ups on Google Map
- Charts (fuel consumption, fuel costs, monthly costs...)
- Dropbox Backup
- Google Drive Backup
- Reminders (date, odo counter)
NOW PRO FEATURES ARE FREE (no ads!):
Dropbox Sync (official API)
Auto-sync with Dropbox (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Google Drive Backup (official APIv2)
Auto-sync with Google Drive (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Shortcut (widget) for faster fill-ups adding
Costs module you can track other expenses of your car (not only fuel)
Cost stats - you can define your own category (like service, maintenance, insurance, wash, parking...)
Summary and each category stats
Cost charts (fuel vs other costs, categories, total montly costs)
Donation to author :)
Official site: http://fuel.io
• Manages data for one or more vehicles.
• Calculates and plots average gas mileage.
• Calculates and plots monthly totals for gas purchased and distance driven.
• Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
• Can import/export your data to CSV files on your sdcard.
• Share the CSV files with other Apps for cloud backup! (Dropbox, e-mail, etc.)
• Share statistics as an HTML report file.
• Totally FREE!! No ads!
• Open source
Selectable units of measurement - can calculate:
• miles per gallon (MPG)
• kilometers per liter (KM/L)
• liters per 100 kilometers (L/100KM)
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from miles and liters.
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from kilometers and liters.
• kilometers per gallon (KPG)
Selectable data entry mode – when adding fuel data, choose which values to enter:
• Enter Total Cost and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Fuel Price
• Enter Fuel Price and Total Cost, FillUp will calculate Fuel Amount
• Enter Fuel Price and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Total Cost
We’re always looking to improve - have a problem, suggestion or comment? E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a review.
Source code: https://github.com/wdkapps/FillUp
Summary: gas mileage log, gas mileage tracker, gas mileage calculator, fuel economy tracker, fuel economy calculator, fuel economy log, fuel use log, gasoline log.
Esta aplicación te permite consultar las estaciones de servicio cerca de tu ubicación con los precios del combustible actualizados a diario.
GasolinaApp te permite:
- Seleccionar el tipo de combustible (Gasolina 95, Gasolina 98, Diesel, Biodiesel...)
- Ordenar los resultados por precio o por distancia
- Visualizar las gasolineras en un mapa y obtener las rutas para llegar a ellas.
- Comparar el precio de cada gasolinera con el precio medio del combustible
- Ver si ha subido o bajado el precio en cada estación de servicio.
- ACTUALIZADOS DE NUEVO A DIARIO LOS DATOS DE LAS GASOLINERAS (desde el 20/02/2013). Perdonen las molestias por los problemas de los últimos días.
Controls the monthly and annual fuel cost of your vehicles and consultation details your refueling and statistics.
See details and prices of your favorite gas station or nearest gas stations to your location, sorted by price or distance, by list or map to the selected fuel type (gasoline 95, 98, Oil A, Biodiesel, LPG, etc..).
The application allows display only the stations with updated prices. You can change the range of search and filter by companies from the preferences.
If you want to save each refueling, track fuel consumption and know how much you spend, this is your application.
* App Features:
- Save refueling your vehicle (car, motorcycle, van or truck).
- View your refuelings and statistics. You can see the total, annual and monthly cost of each vehicle and compare costs for years as lists or graphs.
- Find gas stations to your location or province and town.
- Save your favorite stations and query your data (address, hours, etc..) or start navigation to go gas station.
- Check prices sorted by amount or distance of the gas stations in list or map mode, and check the historical prices.
- Simulates a refueling between various petrol stations and calculates where you refuel out cheaper.
- Apply a discount in cents or percentage for each day of the week on petrol companies.
- Set your preferences from the main menu.
- Upgrade to the PRO version from the application.
The data and prices of the gas stations are provided by the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism of Spain. It is the obligation of each station have updated their data on the website of the Ministry, so we are not responsible for incorrect prices or locations.
* Improvements of the PRO version:
- No Advertisement
- Make backups and imports your refuelings.
- Add up to 5 vehicles.
- Check the price of petrol by province or town.
- Extended range search prices (up to 150km)
- Check prices for all types of fuel and historical price of petrol stations.
- Check price statistics of your refuelings in chart.
- Export your data to CSV and Excel format.
- Change preferences of the type of fuel and vehicle directly from prices screen.
- Add stations manually
Keywords: refueling, consumption vehicle, car consumption, consumption management, monitoring consumption, saving, fuel, petrol, gasoline, fuel, autogas, cheap gas stations, gas prices, fuel prices, LPG prices, Repsol, Cepsa, Galp, Petronor, BP, Shell, Campsa, Carrefour, Alcampo, Eroski
App also supports bi-fuel vehicles and estimate consumption between partial refuelings (see FAQ).
- Support bi-fueled vehicles
- Algorithm for calculate average consumption also among partial refuelings (same tank level)
- Clean interface, Holo inspired
- Statistics: average consumption, average monthly expense, total expense, distance traveled, etc.
- Charts: different ways of plotting to monitor the progress of consumption, monthly expense or fuel prices
- Complete management of multiple vehicles
- Completely free and AD-free
- Add a picture to identify the vehicle
- Statistics and Charts redesigned for bi-fuel vehicles
- Backup/Restore data of vehicles and refuelings
- Different measurement units and currencies supported
- Languages: English and Italian
For more info about App features, check out "Frequently Asked Questions" in the app menu!
If you find a bug or an unexpected behavior please send an email to developer.
Estão disponíveis para consulta os preços da Gasolina, Gasolina Aditivada, Gasolina Premium, Etanol, Diesel, Diesel S10 e GNV. Os dados são fornecidos pela ANP (Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis) e podem ser atualizados pelos próprios usuários do aplicativo conectando com uma conta Facebook. A atualização de preços anônima não é permitida no aplicativo e se utiliza a rede social para garantizar a identidade real do usuário que atualiza o preço.
Confira no mapa os postos de combustíveis mais próximos e o preço mais barato para cada tipo de combustível. As cores dos preços no mapa indicam quais são os mais baratos, médios e mais caros, representados por verde, amarelo e vermelho, respectivamente.
Os preços mostrados em cor cinza significa que não existem informações do preço para o tipo de combustível procurado.
Os preços em marrom correspondem a preços que não são atualizados há mais de uma certa quantidade de dias. Esta quantidade de dias pode ser configurada na própria aplicação para que os usuários possam identificar os postos que não estão atualizados e assim não considerar na comparação de preços.
Também é possível visualizar os postos da região em uma lista e ordená-los por preço do combustível, distância do posto ou avaliação.
Nem sempre os postos mais baratos são de fato os melhores, pois sabemos que existem postos que adulteram o combustível prejudicando enormemente o veículo. Incentivamos os usuários a colaborarem avaliando o máximo de postos de combustível para que identifiquemos quais são os postos que devemos deixar de abastecer ou aqueles que realmente valem a pena por sua qualidade do combustível e atendimento ao cliente.
As informações detalhadas do posto de gasolina inclui o histórico dos preços de cada combustível em um gráfico. Trace a rota até o posto de abastecimento desejado utilizando o aplicativo Navigator.
Como as informações são atualizadas em tempo real, é possível que haja divergência entre os preço no posto e a do aplicativo.
Em resposta aos diversos e-mails recebidos com sugestões e críticas, estamos lançando a versão 2.0 do aplicativo incluindo filtros de busca por bandeira e melhoras na interface.
Continuem enviando suas sugestões para melhorar a aplicação, pois elas serão analisadas para ser implementadas nas próximas versões. Contamos com sua contribuição!!!
Preencha o valor da gasolina e do álcool, clique em calcular e pronto!
Você terá a proporção EXATA em relação ao alcool e a gasolina, e o aplicativo te indicará qual a melhor opção baseado neste índice!
Caso enfrente algum problema com nosso aplicativo, ao invés de postar um comentário negativo no Android Market, encaminhe um e-mail com seu problema e/ou sugestão que teremos o maior prazer em atendê-lo.
Esperamos suas sugestões para podermos incrementar cada dia mais o aplicativo.
Meus sinceros agradecimentos,
Walisson C. Ferreira
• Calculation of fuel consumption
• All statistics not only in numbers but also in handy charts
• Calculator overrun / needed fuel / cost path
• Synchronization with clouds and between devices (using Dropbox API)
• Consideration of several vehicles
• Export / import data
• Select theme
• Wide setting units and interface elements
• Widgets quickly add records
• No ads. Absolutely.
The better the rest
• Calculation of fuel consumption is universal (to the full, to light bulbs ...)
• Prediction of remaining fuel at the moment
We initially show you the best prices of Gasolina 95 in a 15 km radius, but you can customize everything you need. Just simply open the lateral panel and choose between the following options:
- Show the filling stations in a list or display them in a map.
- Automatic or manual location: Get the prices around your current position or type a custom address.
- You can also specify a route and show all the filling stations along the way!
- Sort the results by price or by distance to the selected location.
- Choose the maximum distance to the filling stations, from 1 to 100 km.
- Show all the filling stations or only those brands that you care about.
- Enter any discounts you may have for each brand and the prices will update automatically.
- Tap a filling station on the list to expand its details.
- View the historical of fuel prices for a given filling station.
- You can find more customization options in the Settings.
The prices we show are directly taken from the web of the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism, and we do not have control over them. We make our best efforts to detect the changes in the prices and reflect them in the app as soon as possible. However, the filling stations and the wholesalers are the ones responsible for keeping the data correct and up to date.
- approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based): We use the location services that you have enabled on your device to know where you are and display the filling stations around you.
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and read the contents of your USB storage: We need to store a local copy of the descriptions and prices of each filling station on your device before we can show any results.
- create accounts and set passwords: The app creates and account for its own use for syncing data with our servers. No other accounts are accessed in any way.
- read Google service configuration: We depend on Google provided services for analytics, maps and location functionality.
- full network access and view network connections: We need an internet connection for downloading prices and descriptions data and to determine manual locations and routes.
- run at startup: When you turn on your device we register a background service to download data over Wi-Fi in advance so when you open the app everything is ready to go.
- control vibration: We may use notifications that include vibration only when there is very important info to show.
- read sync settings and toggle sync on and off: The synchronization that we perform with the app account requires this permissions to be able to update the app data.
All records are stored to show a historic all previous consumption, also showing the location of the gas station.
Moreover, statistics of all refueling is to see which was the lowest consumption, the largest number of liters refueled, the greater distance, and where the fuel was cheaper.
IMPORTANT: For a reliable calculation, you should always refuel a fixed amount (liters)
v2.3 Home screen added
v2.2 Translated to Italian
v2.1 Added statistics for: Consumption (Medium, minimum and maximum). The fuel price (Medium, minimum and maximum). The money spent (Average, minimum and maximum), The amount refueled (Average, minimum and maximum) and distance (Mean, minimum and maximum)
v2.0 Corrections needed for smaller screens of 5 inches
v1.9 Added translations (French, Spanish, Catalan)
v1.8 Translation to English
Choice of different units (currency, distance and volume)
Changes in style
v1.7 Ability to load default values according to historical data
View the refueling address in Google Maps
Changes in style
v1.6 Ability to delete an existing record
Added GPS geolocation
Added log detail screen
Changes in style
v1.5 Beta Version
Changes in style
v1.0 Alpha release
Fuel book is a simple program to record refueling operations
and to make statistical evaluation.
It is used internationally.
All units are user-definable.
It is still in the testing phase.
Hints, bug reports and suggestions for improvement are welcome.
gas, petrol, refuel, Diesel, refueling, tank, tank managers, gasoline,
Fuel mileage, liters, vehicle, car,
Fuel prices, fuel costs, fuel costs, fuel consumption
Spanish Fuel Prices shows the latest fuel prices of all places in Spain. With the help of this app you will always manage to find the cheapest fuel close to where you are and save a little money. Why pay more?
If you travel around often, you can also add more than one city to the comparator and easily check where it is cheaper.
Spanish Fuel Prices works without a GPS signal and only needs an internet connection.
Fast, stable and easy to use.
- Manage fuel, service, cost infos
- Graphs from fuel data
- Subsequent services in personal google calendar
- Notification form new services
- Calculator with dinamical avg fill-up data
- Image from vehicle
Clevere Gratis-App, ohne Werbung!
Erfassen Sie mit wenigen Eingaben Ihre Tankvorgänge und den Reifendruck in der App und erhalten einfach den Überblick über:
• den aktuellen Treibstoffverbrauch
• den aktuellen Reifendruck
• das Sparpotential durch optimalen Reifendruck
• die Preisentwicklung
• den CO2-Ausstoss
Es können mehrere Fahrzeuge erfasst und separat ausgewertet werden. Für die Auswertungen steht eine Vielzahl von Grafiken zur Verfügung, der jeweilige Betrachtungszeitraum kann dabei frei gewählt werden.
Eine Exportfunktion ermöglicht die Weiterbearbeitung der Daten in anderen Programmen.
Für die Reduktion Ihres Treibstoffverbrauchs finden Sie nützliche Tipps und Hinweise zum Thema Eco-Drive.
Die App steht in Deutsch / Französisch / Italienisch / Englisch / Spanisch zur Verfügung.
Available languages: German / French / Italian / English / Spanish.
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!!"
★★★★★ "Works great. No problems. I like the cost per mile info and the efficiency per octane. Very helpful."
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at email@example.com
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you, etc. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
5) Maintain Trip Logs
6) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
7) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
8) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
9) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
10) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
11) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
12) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
13) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
14) Supports partial fill ups
15) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Icons by Glyphish (glyphish.com)
* Expenditure on fuel per mile
* Cost per passenger
* Total cost of a route
* How much does it take to go that route
* Total distance of trip
* Route indications with Google Maps directions
* Google maps route
We hope you enjoy.
Requirements: Android 2.3 or higher