A quick, fun, and easy way to pass some time playing a game with a friend. Looks great on tablets as well as phones.
Does not require forced jumping. Checkers is a great fun way to entertain family and friends!
Single player checkers is not supported, only multi-player checkers.
Checkers is also known as draughts or chequers.
Be sure to check out "Chinese Checkers Mobile" for another great game!
The following points covers all the rules on Checkers for 4:
- Checkers can only go forwards
- Steps are one by one
- The kills follow the same rules as traditional checkers
- A player can pass his/her turn
- You get a super checker once you reach an oponents side (doesn't mind wich one you choose)
- Super checker can run on multiple steps in each turn, in any valid direction
- The winner is the last player who still has checkers on the table
It contains many of the national lotteries of Spain, and soon more countries.
My lottery will make things easier to track your bets, automatically updated with the latest betting and notifying the results of their combinations.
The dynamics of the game are simple: We present a sequence of pulses in the pictures displayed on screen, and the player must repeat them in the same order.
As the game progresses, the number of pulses is increased making it difficult to remember in the correct order, which will pose a challenge even the most astute players.
We hope you enjoy the game now.
You will be able to keep track of application downloaded files, by reading all file info, opening it and removing file (if it's not needed anymore).