Touch the piece that you want to throw on other player, and swipe in the target direction. When all their pieces are off the board, you advance one row on the checkerboard. Ultimate goal is to reach other side of board faster than your opponent.
Good luck on a battlefield!
Game controls are very simple:
- Reset: restarts game from 0:0. Starts new game. If pressed repeatedly, goes through finished levels
- Opponent: Android / Human / Multiplayer.
- HiScore: show page
- Sound: ON/OFF
- Hardness: Hard/Medium/Easy
It contains many of the national lotteries of Spain, and soon more countries.
My lottery will make things easier to track your bets, automatically updated with the latest betting and notifying the results of their combinations.
The following points covers all the rules on Checkers for 4:
- Checkers can only go forwards
- Steps are one by one
- The kills follow the same rules as traditional checkers
- A player can pass his/her turn
- You get a super checker once you reach an oponents side (doesn\'t mind wich one you choose)
- Super checker can run on multiple steps in each turn, in any valid direction
- The winner is the last player who still has checkers on the table
The dynamics of the game are simple: We present a sequence of pulses in the pictures displayed on screen, and the player must repeat them in the same order.
As the game progresses, the number of pulses is increased making it difficult to remember in the correct order, which will pose a challenge even the most astute players.
We hope you enjoy the game now.
You will be able to keep track of application downloaded files, by reading all file info, opening it and removing file (if it's not needed anymore).