This beautiful design adapts responsively to your device's size, from a phone to a mini to a full-size tablet, so you can be assured the app will look great on whatever you're carrying.
And this app is smart: When you finish reading an article, the homepage is dynamically stitched in below the article. You don't need to keep clicking on the navigation to get around the app — it just knows where you'll want to go next and opens up a path for you. We know you expect this from us, and that's what we aimed to deliver.
When our Mashable Velocity algorithm predicts a story is about to go viral, we'll send an Android notification to you. But we have to warn you, it's pretty addicting. Just promise us that you'll read the one story that you're notified about, and then you'll actually get back to work.
It works great regardless of whether you are an individual, a blogger, or a professional marketer.
With the LikeHack Android app you can:
- Aggregate all the best stories from your social accounts like Facebook or Twitter to share with your audience or for personal reading
- Keep a collection of everything you have ever liked or shared for future needs
- Have quick access to stories which are available as cleared text with the offline feature
Find the best, skip the rest, keep content at your fingertips, and save time you spend scrolling through the clutter in social media!
*****13 Million Downloads!*****
Socialife News : Sony's quick access news reader app
Socialife News is an Android App that enables you to check your Facebook posts, Tweets, YouTube™ videos, blog posts, and interesting news articles in one central place.
Socialife News is an "exclusively yours" social news reader application used with Android smartphones and tablets.Simple operation with a beautiful and easy-to-see screen layout optimized for touchscreens.
The "Featured" section of Socialife News helps you to find variety of news feeds by leading publishers. By tapping "+" you will instantly start subscribing to your favorite sources.
In 2014, Socialife News will have the official content of the FIFA World Cup (TM) . Users can read FIFA official news, photos of players and other information of the FIFA World Cup (TM) through Socialife News. Sony will further enhance its proprietary technology to offer a whole new news-reading experience.
To extend user support, Socialife News will be available on Android smartphones in addition to Xperia™ smartphones.
From version 22.214.171.124, you can download Socialife News from Google Play with any non-Sony devices that meet the conditions for use.
Please recommend this application to your friends.
*Supports Android 4.1(Jelly Beans) or later.
If you are unable to update to Android 4.1 or later, the device will not be supported.
*Some devices may not be able to download even if the OS is Android 4.1 or later, due to hardware conditions.
*As for Android tablets, only Sony models are supported.
About Socialife News sign-in
To sign in Socialife News, Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) , Facebook or VKontakte account is required.
If you do not have an account, you can create one.
* The only smartphones that can sign in with a Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) account are :
Xperia™ Z1, L, M, SP, Z Ultra, Z, ZL, ZR,
If you are already using Socialife News with an SEN account, register with a Facebook account if you want to sign in with another smartphone. In this case, it is necessary to remove your Facebook account which was linked with the SEN account.
SEN account may not be available in some countries or devices.
VKontake account can be used to sign in Socialife News in some countries or regions.
Those who signed in Socialife News with Facebook or VKontakte account;
Facebook/VKontakte posts can be viewed in Socialife News.
You need to use the Facebook/VKontakte account to sign in Socialife News. If you sign in Socialife News with SEN account, new Socialife News account will be created and your registered Facebook/VKontakte account cannot be associated to this new account.
Those who signed in Socialife News with SEN account;
Facebook/VKontakte posts can be viewed by associating your Facebook/VKontakte account from settings menu of Socialife News.
You need to use your SEN account to sign in Socialife News. You cannot use the Facebook/VKontakte account to sign in.
Bubbleator Reader keeps you in-the-know by displaying new RSS and Atom feed articles directly onto your home screen, conveniently displayed in concise rollups by each feed source. No longer will you have to dig through multiple RSS widgets and wonder where and with what you had subscribed to – instead, enjoy the convenience of seeing your articles all in one place as they roll across your device by feed.
Bubbleator Reader also integrates with your Google Reader account so that you have all of your favorite reads right at your fingertips, without needing to dig through and relocate them each time. Just started using RSS? You can easily discover new feeds to follow by searching and browsing by topic. Managing your article feeds has never been easier with the ability to filter your feeds based on keyword. Once you’ve sorted through your feeds, Bubbleator Reader displays them in an eye-catching and unique presentation, rolling utility and aesthetics into one powerfully dynamic package.
Hate it when you lose your place after selecting a link in a widget? Toss those fears aside because Bubbleator Reader opens up the article in the browser, allowing you to keep your spot as you read. Then when you’re finished with an article, flick away the individual bubble to make room for more.
Highly customizable and convenient, Bubbleator Reader takes your feed reading experience to another level.
Bubbleator Reader isn't an app. It's not even a widget. It's an ADD-ON to Bubbleator, the live wallpaper that transforms your home screen into a vibrant stream of updates from the information sources you care about most. (Bubbleator Live Wallpaper currently supports updates from Facebook, Twitter, Weather, SMS, Missed Calls, and Calendar.)
Don't have Bubbleator Live Wallpaper installed? It's free. Go get it today: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.aro.bubbleator.
YOU MUST HAVE BUBBLEATOR LIVE WALLPAPER VERSION 1.2 (OR GREATER) INSTALLED FOR THIS ADD-ON TO WORK PROPERLY.
If you've got Bubbleator Live Wallpaper installed, then you've got everything you need to get started with Bubbleator Reader. Just download and install Bubbleator Reader, and watch as your home screen is populated with the latest feed updates.
Our team knows that there are tons of items you may want to see with Bubbleator and other Add-ons. We are continuing to rapidly develop and keep looking for additional Add-ons in the near future.
TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US:
For updates and more information about Bubbleator, follow us on Twitter at @bubbleator_app or visit http://www.bubbleator-app.com.
You tailor feedly to your tastes by creating a collection of the sites you love to read - blogs, magazines, journals, and more.
Feedly is an RSS news reader re-imagined for android phones and tablets. It makes browsing faster and more fun: the content of your rss feeds, news sites and blogs are transformed into pocket-sized cards which load very fast and are easy to browse.
The feedly UI is custom tailored for a 4" phone, a 7" tablet and a 10" tablet. If you run feedly on a tablet, you will get an experience which is very close to a personalized magazine: a really fun way to track and read your favorite blogs.
When you run feedly on a phone and on a tablet, the configuration will automatically syncs between both devices.
Feedly makes sharing content on twitter, facebook and google+ very simple, either directly or using Buffer. Feedly also integrates with Pocket, Instapaper and Evernote.
You can filter stories by
• Ask HN
• Show HN
• Today's best stories
• Yesterday's best stories
• Week's best stories
• Standard YC color theme
• Dark theme
• Share stories and comments
• Articles are presented in a readable mode using readability.
• Options to open other links in built in or external browser
• Poll result as a bar chart
• Error message when news.ycombinator.com is down
• Tap on the "Time ago" in the comment to collapse the comment and replies
• User's HN profile (Tap on user id)
• Option to collapse comment, and thread
* All the best tech news channels, including Mashable, Techcrunch, CNET, Engadget, G4, TechRadar, BeetTV and more!
* Watch streaming tech news videos with no lag or latency!
* Swipe to start new videos, instantly!
* Wallow in great videos endlessly!
Tired of the dreaded spinning wheel of "waiting to download"? Then get Endless Tech.
- Syncing and backup: back up your subscriptions, podcasts, playlists & progress with our server and your other android devices. You can now drop your phone in a toilet and not lose your podcasts. After syncing, setting up a new phone has never been easier
- Powerful smart playlists: Want a list of every unplayed, downloaded podcast? Right here. How about a list of video episodes that you haven’t downloaded yet? Easy
- Built in audio variable speed playback: all the way from 0.5x to 3.0x, no dodgy plugins to download, no fuss, just pure unadulterated speed
- Stunning phone and tablet interface: We've kept a close eye on the Android design guidelines while building the simplest and most powerful Pocket Casts interface yet. Simple, powerful, beautiful.
- Dark & Light: two themes to choose from, to suit your location and mood.
- Video & audio: Pocket Casts lets you toggle video podcasts to audio (when Leo comes on), then back again (when someone better looking is speaking)
- Absolute control: Control your podcasts from the widget, notification center, lock screen, headphones, bluetooth and many other ways
But wait, there's more!
- Auto download: configure the smart playlist of your choice, and then tell the app to auto-download your favorite episodes
- Play while downloading: start a download, and then when you have the first bit of it tap play to start it immediately
- Skippety Skip: quick skip back and forward controls, that are configurable to whatever time you want
- Sleep Timer: Fall asleep to your favorite boring podcasts
- Auto cleanup: set how many episodes of a podcast you want to keep, and have our app clean up the old ones for you.
- Instant refresh: Refresh 50 podcasts in the same time it takes other apps to do 1! (our server monitors your feeds, so your phone doesn't have to)
- OPML export/import: the playground is always open
- Download to SD Card or phone
- Landscape support: because longer is better
- Download resuming: because flakey networks are annoying
- Sharing: share your favorite podcasts, episodes and positions in episodes.
> "It looks great, and is near perfect" - Beautiful Pixels
> "The interface follows new holo guidelines, but has its own bit of style with a red, white and grey color scheme that is clean and intuitive" - Android Central
> "Pocket Casts is a Gorgeous Cross-Platform Mobile Podcast Manager." - Lifehacker
Get up to speed in one news feed: get Pulse.
- A new streamlined reading experience and simplified navigation make it even easier to discover compelling professional content.
- Sign in with your LinkedIn account to easily save, discover and share with your professional network. Discuss what’s trending with millions of professionals worldwide
- Your content, everywhere. Sign in with LinkedIn and the app will deliver articles from channels you follow on the site and people in your network.
- Easily browse thousands of trusted sources, from major publications and LinkedIn Influencers to blogs and beyond
- Discover insightful content from Pulse’s comprehensive catalog of thousands of sources. New and noteworthy publishers and Influencers each week
- Customize feeds based on your interests to get fresh, personalized content delivered daily. You can also directly import your Reader RSS feeds
- Share with your favorite networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr
- Sync your sources. When you login with LinkedIn you ensure that what you follow and save is available on all your devices. Saved stories can also be sent to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, or Readability
- No Internet? No problem. Pulse effortlessly loads the stories you read so they’re ready whenever and wherever you are
Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
Flip through the news from your Twitter timeline as well as from outlets like the Financial Times, USA Today and The Verge. See everything from posts and photos shared by friends on Facebook and Instagram to videos from YouTube and pop culture nuggets from Rolling Stone. Find inspiration for your travel, style and life from places like National Geographic, Etsy and Cool Hunting. Or create your own magazines on anything from Cooking to Chemistry.
Bring Flipboard on the train during your morning commute, catch up over coffee or on vacation, use it as a tool at work or simply to wind down your night. Search for anything or anyone, and make it your own.
It’s the one thing to simplify your daily life.
★ With news and social networks all in one place, it’s easy to quickly catch up on the news you care about.
★ Search for anything—people, topics, hashtags, blogs, your favorite sites—and flip through articles, updates, photos and videos in a beautiful magazine format.
★ Connect Flipboard to up to 12 social networks, streamlining your reading and activities like commenting, liking and sharing. Services include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Flickr, 500px, Sina Weibo and Renren.
★ Use Cover Stories, a custom tile on Flipboard that gives you the best of everything you follow on Flipboard. Cover Stories is a quick dose of what’s happening now a constantly updated selection of articles, photos and videos shared by your friends.
★ Save anything to read later using Instapaper, Pocket and Readability.
★ Create a Flipboard account to access your favorite content and social networks on different or shared devices.
★ Enjoy Flipboard in 15 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, Spain, Taiwan, U.S. and U.K.
★ Explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide, including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other topics of interest.
★ Access Flipboard quickly through the widget.
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
Visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard or Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard for tips and tricks and other helpful information.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page: http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send us an email to: email@example.com
News Readers bring you news from:
- Times Of India
- The Hindu
- Hindustan Times
- Seeing blank screen on startup
Work around: click back button
- Flickering seen while loading news network
- Random crashes
Work around: Disable images from application settings. Application settings button can be seen on the top right corner besides about button. We are working on it.
more on http://greader.co
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* If you still get ads: Clear the cache of the market and check the license in gReader again (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://greader.co/faq
* You want to suggest new features or report issues, use the Feedback button.
* Localization If you are interested in translating gReader to other languages, visit http://crowdin.net/project/greader/
* Beta: http://greader.co/beta
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.readerpro
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading with full article content without internet connection.
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support (streaming)
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Search feature: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* Recommended items / sources
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.