What Makes PDF Converter as an Ideal choice for Businesses?
A PDF converter is a great tool for businesses. Developed in the early 1990s, it is now one of the most widely used document formats, utilized by individuals and businesses for various functions. Whether one needs to make business invoices or maintain business records in consistent formats, PDF converter allows people to view the format as they intend to see it. There are manifold benefits of using it for businesses:
• Most of the documents are typically created and maintained in Microsoft Word or other word processors. However, when these files are shared from one to another computer, it often creates confusion for the end user and may create a bad impression upon your clients or colleagues. However, PDF format makes sure your document is presented in exactly the same way it has been laid out.
• When you create a document in a fancy font and the other person you send it, may not have it. In such case, your document will not be readable by the other person. However, if the PDF converter is used, they can easily read the document in PDF reader. As fonts are embedded into PDF files, it doesn’t create any such problem.
• Whether you are looking to convert PDF to word or PDF to excel, PDF is easy to view and share with others. So whether you are sharing it anywhere across the globe, it is an easy and safe choice adopted by businesses and individuals around the world.
• PDF is capable of compressing high-quality files to relatively small file size to save your hard drive space as well as assures the optimum use of the storage resources.
• One can easily protect PDF to word or PDF to excel file by password. If your PDF document contains any sensitive information intended to be read only by a specific person, you can make it password protected to safeguard it. So, once a file is converted into PDF format, one cannot make any changes to it and it can also be protected with 128 bits of encryption and a password.
• PDF can easily work on all operating systems, so whether the person is viewing the document on MAC or OC or even mobile operating system like iOS and Android, it is easy to view them on any operating system.
• It is capable of combining non-text elements to the PDF, so as to maintain the visual appearance of the original document. One can easily make use of the link will open up in the viewer’s web browser to view the documents on a computer or mobile device. Some of the good PDF converted also comes with an inbuilt PDF Editor. When the file is converted, it can be viewed and even edited in the PDF editor.
PDF converter is been used in industry for a long time and It is likely to serve for the long haul as well. When you invest in PDF software, it assures an excellent return on investment.
PDFKing is an easy, fast and free PDF Converter that allows you to transform files to other extensions: convert PDF to DOC, PPT, WORD, JPG, PNG, XLS and many more. It is also a PDF Reader and a PDF Editor.
The converted file is downloaded to your device once the conversion is done. When the file is converted, you can view it and edit it with inbuilt PDF Editor. You can also rename the converted file or share copy to someone.
Supported conversion types:
- PDF to Word
- PDF to Excel
- PDF to PowerPoint
- PDF to Image
- Word to PDF
- Excel to PDF
- PowerPoint to PDF
- JPG/JPEG to PDF
- BMP to PDF
- PNG to PDF
- GIF to PDF
Other Supported Features:
- PDF Reader & Editor
- PDF Compression & Decompression
- Split & Merge Image, Documents
- Create password protected pdf with lock unlock feature
- Rotate pdf to 90, 180, 270 degree
Note: PDFKing is a free offline pdf conversion tool. PDF to word, excel, powerpoint needs internet connection.
Please feel free to contact for any issues and bugs.
Digiature Technology Pvt. Ltd.