Unlike Outlook, it lets me change the notification window, even on events I didn't make, which is essential for me to ensure I get to meetings on time. It also has much better widgets than Outlook does.
It does the calendar bit ok. But it does not allow you to make notes or keep track of stuff like steps or BP or other health related stuff by day. If all you want is a datebook. This works ok. But it does not do everything a paper personal organizer can do.
App doesn't provide what pictures are shown unless you pay for plus. Typical false advertising.
The different colors of each event resets to blue all the time
It's okay and i can keep my schedule up to date
Since turns out it's not the full app I can't rate it fully. What is there seems good however..
Manage all your calendars (Google Calendar, Outlook & Exchange) with DigiCal Calendar.
New in 1.8.1:
• Fixed numeric time picker option not working
• Updated Google Places search for API changes, fixes searching for certain cities
• Updated timezone database to 2016h
• Workaround issue with Letv / LeEco devices
• 1.8.1d: Added languages: Slovenščina, Български
• 1.8.1d: Workaround Android-N bug for certain languages with complex rules, like zh-TW