A user can choose from a list of Bookstores & Publishers from many countries and join. He can then browse their book collection read their "real time" news and of course pick and buy a book
New Bookstores from around the world will be added weekly
Download and use Digibooks4all app to read all your e-books and documents
E-books can be directly downloaded in the app.
- Browse your Device , Web , email attachments etc
- Find the file , tap on it and "Open with" Digibooks4all
The application provides a unique reading experience both for ePub and PDF documents. Especially for PDF documents that traditionally are difficult to read on small screen devices,
Digibooks4all provides a unique reflow option that enables excellent reading of pfd documents even on small screen smartphones
- Zoom Level and Text Position Locking for PDF files.
- Synchronization of Current Page,Notes,Bookmarks and
Highlights enables easy reading of the same book on multiple
- Look up in various sources like Google & Wikipedia
- Link of your Dropbox Account so that direct
Upload/Download of Books & Documents is available
- Login with Facebook Account to manually or automatically
post to your Timeline
- Login with your Tweeter account to manually or automatically
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★25+ million users from over 200 countries
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks, notes (for EPUB files only) and highlights (for EPUB files only) anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections; create a home widget of your currently reading books to make resume reading easier and faster. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs and many more
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files), book cover editing and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Aldiko Book Reader Premium works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
Features and stuff:
- Simple user interface - no need for over-complicated settings and configurations. Just read and enjoy.
- Pure Android Holo Design with fast responses and slick animations.
- Support of images and styles.
- Fulltext search within your e-books.
- Simple file browser.
- Custom bookmarks.
- Full tablet support.
This app might not have as many features as Aldiko, Moon+, FBReader and such, but I was not satisfied with any of those, so I had to do my own. And I consider SlickPub having much better user experience.
Let's keep it simple. Just read.
UB Reader provides a comfortable reading experience for Android smartphones and tablets, allowing you to read EPUB and PDF files - DRM-protected and otherwise. An integrated file browser allows you to quickly add any eBook stored on your device or over email.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL READING FEATURES:
• Easy and fast navigation - page flipping with animations, scroll slider to help you get to desired page easily.
• Customizable reading experience - font size and type customization, multiple view modes for easier day or night reading, brightness adjustment, and page orientation settings.
• Useful text search features.
• Bookmark pages for quick reference later.
• Open EPUB / PDF files from external file browsers.
• Localized in 12 languages - French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Swedish.
ROBUST EBOOK MANAGEMENT:
• Bookcase view lets you add new shelves, select multiple books, view by list or grid, and search through your collection.
• Integrated file browser - quickly browse and import your own EPUB and PDF files from the memory card on your device, and also import entire folders of ebooks.
• Books can be received as email attachments and imported to UB Reader from the Preview option of the email client.
• Sort books by title, author, or time of use.
PURCHASE A UB READER FULL VERSION KEY FOR EVEN MORE FEATURES:
• Ad free.
• Text-to-Speech support.
• Lock specific books in your library.
• Create direct shortcuts to books on your homescreen.
Small, clean interface, fast and reliable.
- Search books
- Night Mode
- Control of font sizes
- Control margins
- Text selection / copy
- Supports EPUBs 2 and 3.
- Table of contents
- Preserves unique aspects of the book
- Clean interface
- Easy of use
- Automatic discovery of books
- Smart reading
If you like to read, you should install Skoob.
Worth testing. We're sure you'll like it.
Source licensing is available for those who wish to extend and rebrand DL Reader with their own look, feel and functionality.
Standard reading features include:
* Full support for downloading and reading books from Adobe Content Server(R) powered bookstores
* Bookmarks, highlights and notes created in books synchronize across iOS and Android devices
* Dictionary support
* Support for Adobe ID accounts as well as Vendor ID accounts
* Add bookmarks, highlights and notes to eBooks
* Full support for reflow of Arabic and Hebrew ePub files in proper right to left reading order
* User interface support in 14 languages
* View and sort books with included bookshelf or book list views
* Clean, undistracted and responsive reading interface
* Support for navigating with links and with eBook Table of Contents
* Selectable text size for EPUB books
* Zoom in/out and pan PDF pages while viewing
* Easily branded with your icons, splash screen, application logo and branding to reinforce your eBookstore identity
* Full support for Adobe DRM including joined accounts, uses Adobe ID or Vendor ID for authentication
* User guide included - easily rebranded with your identity
* No programming required to extend with your branding
* Source code license available
Books can be added in 3 ways:
1. Files added to Download folder
2. From other public domain sites
3. From KaiReader depository (Free books)
✔ Dropbox synchronisation and sharing
✔ PDF Reader with Reflow mode
✔ Supported format: EPUB and PDF
✔ Ability to download EPUB and PDF files from public E-Book sites
✔ Post messages to Facebook to inform others what book you're currently reading
✔ Customisable fonts, text sizes, colours including night mode
✔ Searching and bookmarking functions
✔ Support Table of Contents which allows users to quickly navigate to sections of the book
✔ Remembers where you last left off the book
✔ History of books read
✔ Filters/search books by title, author or subject
✔ Sort books by title, author or entry order
✔ Easy import of EPUB and PDF files by automatically scanning for .epub and .pdf files
✔ Organise books into groups for easier retrieval
Bluefire Reader is designed with you, the reader, in mind—and now it’s better than ever! With just a tap you can highlight, bookmark, annotate, look up a definition, and share excerpts. We've also improved the presentation of our Search results, making it easier to review words and phrases in context.
Popular bookstores and leading publishers around the world use the Bluefire white-label platform to power their branded apps. Try Bluefire Reader today and see why!
This freeware makes your Android phone become an ePub reader. It manages the .epub files you imported from SD card or downloaded from web sites, and let you read them by flipping as books, or by browsing as web pages. This software is not bound to any book store or online library. In addition, it provides you some web-site links to download DRM-free ePub files. This software performs a rapid, low power-consumption method to format a chapters into book pages. If you are familiar with web browsing, the software reserves the function that lets you read the chapters as raw web pages.
The software is a lite reader for ePub format, with lower power and memory consumption, and can run smoothly on low-end Android phones.
- It's also a downloader: The software is not bound to any book store or online library. It has a built-in web browser. You can visit any web site with this browser by entering a url. When you click a hyper link to an .epub file, the software downloads and imports this .epub file for your convenience. If you don't know where to download ePub books, the software provides you a list of web sites.
- Various operation modes: You can choose to read ePub files as web pages or as books. If you choose to read ePub books by page flipping, you can further choose to flip the pages by tapping or sweeping.
- Remembering the last reading position and bookmarks: The software automatically remembers the last reading position and used text size of each book for you. In addition, you can also remember the current reading position by adding a bookmark.
- Rapid running and low power consumption: This software does not kill your battery.
PocketBook reader allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting text size, layouts, colors and many other options.
- Scroll or turn pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen or by using the volume keys.
- Use single page, dual page or scroll viewing modes.
- Search text to find needed information.
- Highlight text and make notes.
- Export notes & highlights to a file.
- Adjust display brightness while reading.
- Lock screen orientation.
- Quickly access to table of contents, notes and highlights.
- Easy book navigation.
- Adobe DRM support.
- OPDS catalogs.
- ABBYY Lingvo, GoldenDict, ForaDict dictionaries support
PDF & DjVu features:
- Crop page margins manually or automatically to fit page content to the screen size.
- Use pinch and stretch gestures to zoom in or out page.
- Use double tap to zoom to a particular text fragment.
EPUB, FB2, TXT, RTF features:
- Use pinch-to-zoom gestures to change font size.
- Change text and background color. PocketBook reader supports four color themes (night, day, sepia and gray).
More features will be coming soon:
- DOCX formats support
English, Russian, German, Portuguese
EBook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. We also integrate multiple free ebook download sites, allowing you to easily get the desired eBooks.
Supports ebook formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
We believe that this eBook reader is what you're looking for.
Need to learn more features, please download the trial.
This app is based on Cool Reader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
• Choose from six Bible translations.
• Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number.
• View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter
• Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication.
• Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading.
• Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content.
• Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
• Highlight text and make notes as you study
© Copyright 2015 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
✔ Reads ebooks in the EPUB format without DRM
✔ Uses the proven reading engine of the Firefox Add-on EPUBReader (500,000 daily users)
✔ Opens the ebooks in memory at the location where they are stored, no extra space is required
✔ Only right required is reading the SD card
✔ Auto bookmarking
✔ No in-app advertising
** If you experience any problems, please contact me via my support mail address shown below. Thanks! **
Keywords: ebook, ebook reader, epub
epub, rtf, fb2(.zip), mobi, and plain text file.
- Includes a browser/downloader for network e-book catalogs/stores.
- Several popular English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish libraries are included.
- Custom OPDS catalogs are supported.
- Alternatively you can download books manually and put them into /sdcard/Books catalog on your device.
- Can use external TrueType/OpenType fonts.
- Text highlighting
- Book marks
- Day/Night read mode
- Search text
- Screen orientation control
- Zoom in and Zoom out
- Reading page Navigate
- Text settings
- Colors and wallpapers settings
- Dictionary settings
- eBooks search
Includes hyphenation patterns for 16 languages.
This app is base on FBReader code
This app is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
FBReader code: http://www.fbreader.org/FBReaderJ
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/