The perfect mobile tool for becoming an HTC Specialist, meant for members of HTCSpecialist.com. The HTC Specialist app allows you to:
- Follow the HTC Specialist trainings
- Take the exams and the quarterly bonus exams directly from the app
- Receive news and events updates
- Watch videos made by your colleagues
- Get your rewards from the gift shop
- Integrated QR code reader
Life is great for HTC Specialists. They know more, sell more and provide better services. That’s just for starters. HTC Specialists also stand a chance to win great prizes, ranging from great goodies and gadgets to awesome experiences. The real pro’s can even look forward to exclusive trips. It can be all yours when you prove your knowledge, be successful in the program and graduate to become a five star HTC Specialist.
To make a sale and/or or provide great service it takes more than a nice smile and a great product. It takes a specialist who knows all the ins and outs and has the latest information. Do you have what it takes to become an HTC Specialist?
Join the HTC training program, prove your knowledge, show what you're made of and be handsomely rewarded.
★ How it works ★
The ultimate goal of this training program is becoming a five star HTC Specialist. You can reach that goal by following training guides, taking the knowledge tests and occasionally perform an extra assignment. You receive points for passing the tests and for performing the extra assignments. The more points you get, the more stars you win. Rise through the ranks, right up to becoming a five star HTC Specialist.
★ Invest a few minutes ★
All you need to do to make this happen is invest a few minutes of your time in each training, take a multiple choice exam and on occasion get creative, by demonstrating on video how you would explain one or more features of an HTC device. In fact, all this is more fun than work but we’re calling it educational anyway!
To get you started you first need to register. Just steer your web browser to www.htcspecialist.com and join the program. This will also earn you your first points!
Next, follow one or more trainings, take the exams and work your way up. To become a five star specialist, just keep participating and keep passing the exams. It’s as simple as that!
★ Stars and Prizes ★
The points you have earned not only win you stars. You can also trade your points for gifts in the web shop. A nice way to get your hands on all kinds of goodies and gadgets. If you’re really good you can even win exclusive trips. Become wiser everywhere
The HTC Specialist program is available on www.htcspecialist.com and as an app for your smartphone. You can use whatever version is convenient for you at any given time. Simply put: Earn points and stars behind the big screen at home, and on your mobile while on the go!
With HTC Power To Give, the potential to research cures for cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, AIDS – to help understand climate change, or venture into space – is all at our fingertips.
By downloading HTC Power To Give, plugging in your phone and connecting to Wi-Fi, your spare computing power will become part of an enormous grid, providing processing power to a project you’ve selected from a range across the world.
Medical, environmental, scientific and many other projects will benefit. Projects that could otherwise take hundreds of years could be executed in a drastically shorter time.
The numbers are incredible, and achievable with your help.
So join us today.
Download HTC Power To Give, plug in, and be a part of the future.
For more information, visit http://www.htc.com/ptg/.
HTC Power To Give currently supports the following mobile devices: HTC One(TM) family of: E8, M8, M8 Eye, max, mini & mini 2 & One; HTC Butterfly(TM) family of: 2, J Butterfly HTL23 & S; HTC Desire(TM) family: 320, 510, 620, 816, 816G, 820 & 820 mini & Eye; Google Nexus: 4 & 5; LG G2; Lenovo K910; Motorola Moto G & X, Driod Maxx; Samsung Galaxy family of: Core Lite LTE, Grand 2, K zoom, Note 2, 3 & 4, S4: Active & mini & S5; and Sony Xperia family of: T2 Ultra, Z, Z1, Z1 Compact & Z2.
(1) Android 4.4 or above
(2) 1.5GHz Dual core, or 1GHz Quad core processor
(3) 1GB of RAM
(4) Wi–Fi connection
Device must be turned on, be charging, and have achieved a minimum charge equal to 90% of capacity (default setting; can be lowered).
Projects are operated by third parties; registration is required for participation, which may be subject to additional terms.
© 2014 HTC Corporation. All rights reserved. Built using BOINC, open source software developed at University of California, Berkeley with funding from the National Science Foundation (© 2003–2014 University of California) distributed under the Lesser General Public License (“LGPL”), whose terms apply to use of this app and the corresponding source code. The LGPL software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the LGPL for more details. You may view the terms of the LGPL at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
HTC, the HTC logo, HTC Power To Give and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks of HTC Corporation and its affiliates. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Full terms and conditions at http://htc.com/ptg/terms/
Intuitive and powerful satellite tracker to view International Space Station(ISS), Hubble Space Telescope(HST),Tiangong1(天宮一号) and others with your naked eye using Augmented Reality technology.
This simulates a way of satellite on top of reality through the camera and map.
Not only satellites,planets,fixed stars,galaxies,black hole,spacecrafts(Voyager1, Voyager2, New Horizons etc.),tweets and even world cities are shown as if earth was transparent.
Displaying geostationary orbits will also be very helpful when you adjust a parabolic dish antenna.
It connects Twitter too. So you can share excitements of finding satellites and weather conditions with others all over the world.
(This app is developed in japan.its japanese name is 'ToriSat')
Your friend's birthday coming up? Create a greeting card and link it to your friend's birthday in Calendar. When you receive a reminder, you can send your wishes in a few taps.
You can also take care of important stuff such as creating a list or tracking a budget.
By using a capacitive stylus pen (sold separately), you can refine illustrations or write in your own handwriting.
HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
"It’s definitely unique and a very clever way to get children involved in learning the alphabet and animal names." - TheiPhoneMom.com
“Through the use of augmented reality (AR) and flashcards – this app allows your children to learn in a new and exciting way! A new approach to flashcards!” - Digital Mom Blog
“My daughter was repeating the letters and animal names and I could tell that she was learning a lot from this app, which of course is what is most important to me as a parent.” – MidwesternMoms.com
“Children will love playing around with the cards and animals while learning the letters of the alphabet.” – Appysmarts.com
"I absolutely love this unique twist on flashcards. I really think the novelty of AR, in this case, will help capture kids’ attention and get them primed to learn." -FunFindsForFamilies.com
AR Flashcards are a new way to interact and make Flash cards more entertaining for toddlers and preschoolers. With AR Flashcards, learning is fun! When you point your device at the printed flashcard a beautifully rendered 3D animal will pop up on the screen. Tap the animal to hear the letter and animal name.
Sometimes to get a good view of the 3D Models it is sometimes necessary to use the camera's autofocus. Double tap on the screen to bring up the focus option.
- 26 beautifully rendered Animals to help your toddler or preschooler learn the alphabet!
- 6 beautifully rendered Dinosaurs!
- Tap on each Animal to hear the Letter and name of the Animal!
- Tap on each Dinosaurs to hear what it is!
- Tap the screenshot button to save your pics of the beautiful AR animals!
- Double tap the screen to bring up the focus button so that you can adjust your device's camera to better bring up the animals.
- You can print out the flashcards or if you own two Android devices you can access the flashcards from within the app in a beautiful swipeable gallery!
- Works on both phones and Tablets!
*Note* You must visit http://www.arflashcards.com/ to download and print the free Flashcard Markers necessary to make this app work. Make sure to print the flashcards in color as they will not work in black and white. This app will only work on devices with a camera.
- Save your favorite folders or files for easy access
- Search your files and folders
- Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename and move files or folders
- Select multiple files and folders
- Create new folders
- Filter by file type
- Sort by name, date or size
- Share your files
© 2014 HTC Corporation. All rights reserved.
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
projects animated 3D images and sounds from SKAG AR stationery. To use
it, you will need a SKAG AR Binder or Subject Notebook and an Android
smartphone or tablet.
It works like this: download the app from Google Play, point your
device's camera to the wild animal images printed on your binder or
notebook cover and you will see them come to life. It's that simple!
We hope you will enjoy your SKAG AR app and stationery products.
ROOT access required.
ONLY INSTALL THIS APP IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
See my website for more info.
Tested with HTC Hero 2.1u1
Die Updates sind dann ab sofort unter Einstellungen -> Über das Telefon -> CyanogenMod-Updates auffindbar.
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Share notes Icq, Gmail, Bluetooth, Skype, Facebook, Vkontakte, Flickr, Twitter
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo Editor
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Samsung Galaxy Note with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
Jurassic AR Book Application เป็น Application ที่ใช้ควบคู่กับหนังสือ A Magic AR Book ตะลุยยุคจูราสสิค เมื่อใช้ประกอบกัน จากภาพไดโนเสาร์ที่แบนๆ ก็จะกลับลุกขึ้นมามีชีวิตอีกครั้ง สนในสั่งสือหนังสือได้ที่ www.think.co.th หรือ ที่ www.facebook.com/ARBookz
AR Solar system is a virtual reality application that teaches you about our solar system in a fun novel way. Use AR Solar system to amaze your kids and encourage learning.
This application requires that you download and print the AR Solar System Trackable which can be found here: http://www.mobiti.co.za/#!ar-app-trackables/c1pvt.
The application presents a virtual solar system complete with planets created over our custom designed trackable sheet. Planet Rotation speeds are based on actual NASA data
Why purchase expensive posters and models when you can download AR Solar system free.
This is a trial version, so expect many more improvements to follow
Please help us improve our app by providing feedback and suggestions.
View the Solar system in Virtual Augmented Reality
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Exclusively at the TEDx Houses of Parliament event on the 14th June, attendees can find amazing hidden content around the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre & The Palace of Westminster behind special TEDxHoP posters. Clues within the app hint at where the special posters can be found during the breaks, find them all and enjoy!
* If using a low resolution camera (e.g. front facing), performance may suffer.
** See chevydetroit.com for Rules & Conditions.
Exclusively at the Brighton Digital Festival 2013 event, attendees can find amazing hidden content around Brighton behind special BDF posters. Clues within the app hint at where the special posters can be found during the breaks, find them all and enjoy!