Digipea is a free application that helps you to organise your favourite places in an easy, convenient and portable way. You can use Digipea for your private and personal use or with your friends sharing information and recommendation about places.
Digipea is private: the places you add are private by default and will be shared only with friends you choose.
Digipea is in the cloud: you can access your private favourite places organiser everywhere, with your mobile devices or by web at www.digipea.com
With Digipea you can:
- easily add new places and related information (geolocalization, pictures, tags, telephone, etc.);
- organize places by category, city, and friends;
- view the position of your places on an interactive map;
- get directions to places;
- search for nearby places;
- add and invite friends;
- call your friends, restaurants, shops, etc. directly from your app;
- recommend and share places to your friends in real time;
- use your friends’ experiences to choose the right place to go;
- stop collecting restaurant business cards;
- stop adding scattered entries in your phonebook in regards to restaurants, hotels, etc.;
- stop asking your friends to write down (and then lose…) recommendations about an interesting place on social networks;
The basic idea of Digipea is a geo-localized preference functionality we named LIKE-IN. Your place phonebook is a structured collection of your and your friends’ like-ins. Adding like-ins to your organiser represent a recommendation available for your friends about a place you really like. We like the idea that like-ins represent the best places and the ones that have more visibility.
Please, send us your feedbacks or hints, and report us applications bugs at email@example.com