- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
eWeather HD has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weather archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• 15 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update only,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
Every weather forecast service presents barometric pressure referred to mean sea level, but if you (and your device) are not at sea level?
Well, this App locates your position, identifies the altitude of your location and so it corrects the measured pressure to refer it to mean sea level.
- shows the pressure in different barometric units (hPa, mbar, mmHg, inHg)
- keeps history of measures and gives the pressure trends
- gives short time weather forecasts based on barometric pressure and pressure trend
In order to obtain valid weather forecasts, the user is encouraged to launch the App every day (better even often), to permit pressure trend evaluation.
Accurate Barometer is intended for devices with integrated pressure sensor.
- Last Fix :
Android 5.0 fixed
-- ABOUT --
This is a free app with little advertise on the bottom of the screen.
If you don't like the advertisement, Pro version doesn't have ads and doesn't check ad blocker.
I have to thank those who have helped me in translations and made suggestions on new features and / or bug reports.
- Thanks to Cristiano D. for Spanish translation.
- Thanks to Jiří Sedláček for Czech translation and fine report on some improvements .
- Thanks to T. Dygacz for Polish translation.
- Thanks to Tamás Peczöli for Hungarien translation
- Thanks to rootik for Ukrainian translation.
If you are intrested to collaborate at translation you can follow this link http://www.getlocalization.com/OSB/
-- Disclaimer --
This app is not FAA approved and should not be used for navigation. All information is presented for reference only. You assume total responsibility and risk associated with this application.
- Wait at least 48 hours before blue bar graph is complete.
- Click on "ALT" button for view relative and absolute altitude.
- Blue bar graph show variation of atmospheric pressure in the time.
- You can see the last 24/48 hours.
- Refresh time is about 1 hour for prevent battery drain.
- Refresh operation is very fast and optimized for minimal load
- Moon/Sun phase set/rise and direction
- Barometer needle is draggable (for initial forecast setup)
- QNH/QFE function (mbar only)
- LCD contrast/backlight
- Language customization
- Temperature & Humidity (live for some device, such as Galaxy S4)
- Autosetup wizard
- Translation for : German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Czech, Polish, Hungarien .
If you want this apps on your native language, please send me email to email@example.com
Feel free to send me feedback or request new features.
Build & Tested on Samsung Galaxy S3
-- MOTOROLA XOOM 2 ME USERS NOTE --
Only Motorola Xoom 2 ME users report general failure. I don't have this device, so I can't understand and solve this issue. On emulator work fine like other tested device. If someone can send me brief description of issue or screenshot I can try to find solution. Thanks.
PressureNet uses barometric sensors built into select Android devices (see if yours is listed below) to automatically collect atmospheric changes in pressure, predicting hyperlocal weather activity before it occurs.
- NEW: Sensor data reflects real-time hyperlocal forecast for the next hour.
- Report real-time weather changes in your area to other PressureNet users.
- Full 24hr animated weather activity recap.
- Pressure drop/rise alerts: notifies you when your pressure starts to fall -- indicating oncoming clouds, rain, and good weather ahead!
- Home screen widget allows for user submitted weather updates and displays real-time barometer readings and hourly/on-demand pressure changes.
PressureNet works with the current list of Android devices:
Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6
Galaxy Note, 2, 3, 4
Nexus 4, 5, 6, 10
LG G3, G4
RAZR MAXX HD
Xiaomi MI-2, MI-3
HTC One (M8)
New features added to PressureNet every week.
Don’t see a feature you want? Tell us to add it at firstname.lastname@example.org
Weather & Clock Widget for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather with precipitation
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Atmospheric pressure with different units
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 30 minutes,1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. The groundbreaking UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes 1Weather the #1 choice.
"#1 Best Weather App for Android” – Phandroid
“Top 25 apps you should download right now” – CNN Tech
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" – Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
• Real-time local weather and forecasts worldwide (Current + 48-hour)
• 10-day extended forecast and precipitation info
• 36-hour and 7-day interactive charts
• Hourly forecast and precipitation info
• Live weather background, dynamic photo backgrounds (Dogs, cats, cars, sports and more!), or create your own custom background
• Follow my location – Your weather automatically updated whenever you are on the move
• LIVE animated radar plus severe weather layers including fire, flood, freezing, hurricane, ice, snow, tornados, wind, and winter (US only)
. Comprehensive map layers: radar, clouds, surface temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed, and UV Index
• Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase
• Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
• Gorgeous reconfigurable home screen widgets, including 3 clock widgets
• Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
• National Weather Service Area Forecast Discussion provides overview for your area from NWS meteorologists
• True server-based push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level (watches, warnings, advisories)
• Configurable Ongoing notification shows current conditions and adds temperature to your notification bar for dynamic “My Location” or a location of your choice.
• DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
• Daydream mode support (Android 4.2+)
• Android Wear support (Android 4.3+ / Requires Google Play Services 5.0+, just launch 1Weather and Current Conditions and Forecast will appear on your wearable device)
• More than 25 different languages available
• Customizable Units:
Temperature: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort scale
Pressure: Inches of mercury, millibars, millimeters of mercury
Distance: Miles, Kilometers
• Interesting and educational weather facts and videos
The application features the following:
- Many widgets in different sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4x3 and 5x2)
- Many different widget skins to choose from
- Fully customize your widget by specifying background color, opacity, text colors, icons and font
- Different weather icon skins
- Support for additional weather icon theme packs
- Different fonts for the time
- Display the next alarm, next calendar event and week number on the widget (optional)
- Several widget hot spots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Automatic location detection (using the cell, wifi or GPS signal)
- Manual location setup
- Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual
- Detailed current weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Local time (for current location)
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity, pressure, chance of rain, dew point, visibility, UV index and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
- Last weather update time
- View your location on a map
- Share your location or weather forecast
- Beautiful weather backgrounds according to the current weather condition and day or night
- 24 hourly weather forecast
- 24 hourly wind forecast
- 7 day future forecast
- Moon information and 30 day moon phase calendar
- Future forecast details (sunrise, sunset, moon phase, wind, humidity and chance of rain
- Add up to 10 different locations and view the local time, weather forecast, moon phases, sunset and sunrise times and more
The application is localized in the following languages:
Afrikaans, العربية, български, Català, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, , עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Lietuvių, македонски, Norsk, Polski, Português (Brazil), Português (Portugal), Română, русский, Српски (Ћирилица), Srpski (Latinica), Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Español (Spain), Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt
Note about time freezing problems!!!
- Make sure you have the latest update installed
- If you are using any task killers or similar applications (battery savers etc) that could be killing running tasks, exclude the application from getting automatically killed (or add the application to the 'white list')
- Make sure that your phone is not running in a power saving or stamina mode
- Make sure there is some free space on your internal storage
If you have problems after an update, remove and add the widget back on the home screen or restart your device.
Email us if you have any problems or suggestions. We are happy to help!
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
The design was influenced by Windows Aero Style and the Aero Glass theme
THIS IS A FREE WIDGET THEME FOR Amber Weather. You need to install Amber Weather Version 0.8 or above to use this widget.
It's FREE TO DOWNLOAD BUT NEEDS PAYMENT WHEN APPLY! We make it Free to download since Themes need Purchase in app not on Play Store.
Amber Weather is a simple and clean weather application with elegant operation-interface. Amber Weather is designed to provide users worldwide with an easy-to-use weather forecast application. Also, it's a free app with no advertisement.
What sets the widget apart?
-Minimalist and Aero style
The design was influenced by Windows Aero Style and Aero Glass theme. The transparent glass style is a characteristic of Windows Aero Theme. This transparent widget is designed to decorate your home screen in an elegant way.
The design was influenced by Classic Moto Blur Design. This widget skin design draws obvious inspiration from the Motorola Blur Design known as clock and weather widget of Moto Atrix, Droid, Milestone and used as symbol of the Motorola Smart Phone UI.
Ability to be informed of the latest weather conditions
▪ Basic weather information ( temperature, general weather conditions of the day) is shown on the widget
▪Ability to get detailed weather conditions by tapping the widget. From there, a detailed weather report is available, including hourly weather conditions (current temperature, wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, atmospheric pressure, dew point and UV index), sunrise and sunset time of a certain location and 7 days weather forecast.
▪The clock comes with customizable time (12 hour or 24 hour) and font size.
▪Ability to choose Celsius or Fahrenheit.
▪Ability to change locations.
▪Ability to set your preferred update interval:15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours or 1 day. Users can also manually update the current weather conditions.
▪Ability to choose your preferred weather icon from Amber Weather
-Lightweight and battery-saving
The widget will not drain the battery of your phone or occupy much of the internal storage.
With a simple click in different areas of a widget, users can conduct a series of operations: updating weather conditions, setting clock, calendar, location, skin and widget, reading detailed weather report.
If you have difficulty applying the widget to your home screen, please watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5nXvM_6QR4.
If the clock in the widget stops working, please check whether you have turned on the service guard. What's more, apps like Task Killer, Service Manager, Battery Saver, Clean Master or Game Booster may prevent the widget from working properly. Please add our app to the White/ Ignore List to keep widgets in sync. In this method doesn't work, please email us: email@example.com
The application periodically checks the pressure values using the barometer sensor on your device.
You can also use the widget to monitor hourly variations of atmospheric pressure.
v1.4: new custom settings, cleaned up the UI
v1.3: graphic improvements, bugfixes
v1.2: added inHg measure unit, bugfixing
v1.1 export pressure values via email as CSV file
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Enjoy detailed forecasts and weather widgets. Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps. Animated weather radar for any location in the USA. Available through in-app purchase.
• Customizable layout: short-term forecast, long-term forecast, text only
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
- Digital Clock
- Current weather conditions
- In widget animated weather icons
- Weather data received from global Meteorological broadcast services and more than 40 000 weather stations
- Celsius / Fahrenheit weather units
- Automatically detection of location
- Manual setting of the widget location
- Manual or automatic weather update
- Re-sizable widgets
- Transparent background
- Universal app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again
- Hot spots for alarm clock, weather refresh and widget configuration
- build only for ICS (built on sdk 17)
- multiple weather providers OWM and YR.NO (is the joint online weather service from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation)
These are required for getting your local weather using networking & WIFI location services.
Used to set the alarm when you press on the clock.
Used for in app payments
For suggestions or bugs please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to translate the application to your language please contact us at: email@example.com
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
- Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
- Scroll down for detailed weather information.
- Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
- Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
- Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS A FREE WIDGET THEME FOR Amber Weather
Also you need to install Amber Weather Version 0.8 or above to use this widget.
Amber Weather has a simple, clean and beautiful HOLO interface. It's designed for easy using .
You can get weather conditions quickly including daily and hourly forecasts for any location.
Your best weather app on home screen!
“Amber Weather is, in my opinion, the best looking app on show....Amber Weather is actually an app of high quality. It displays weather data with a light-on-dark colour scheme, which makes for glorious clarity.”- Appstorm
"If you’re tired of your weather app and want something new, Amber Weather HD is definitely an app to try!"-Androidtapp
“A clean simple weather app. Great app: Great widgets: Great notification weather. Can't ask for much more!
“A simple and easy to use weather app. Currently ad-free, so get while the getting's good.”-Bestappsmarket
- Transparent weather widget
- Daily and hourly weather report ( 7 days and 24 hours), current detail conditions
- Intuitive information of temperature , wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, pressure, dew point, UV etc.
- Auto-location,updated with your position
- Multi weather data source service.
- Support show current and future weather in expandable notification bar.
- Support clock & weather, forecast and current weather info widget for tablet and phone.
- Support Lock Screen Widget and DashClock extension.
- Quick-Action:You could open clock, calendar, weather, widget settings, or any other app by click different area in widget
- Support tens of thousands cities's climate around the world, also support world clock take it when you are traveling!
- Support new feature on KitKat 4.4 - Full-screen immersive mode
■ USER REVIEWS
"Beautiful design & fantastic usability I love this app. It has a beautiful minimalist design and a lot of options to choose from, and it's wonderfully efficient at much more than just reporting the weather." -- by Melissa Kim
"Nice simple and clean! Finally a good looking simple weather app! Developer very responsive on feedback." -- by Brett Watson
"Awesome Weather App Great App, great customer support service, as after update crashed widgets, the creator sent me a email with a newer version which fixed the issues.... Best weather app I've used." -- by Steven Murphy
"I don't like it... I Love It! "Beautiful Widgets" doesn't van compare to this app/widget. This app is amazingly clean, simple, and exactly what I've been looking for. I do however have one suggestion, and it isn't a flaw, just a personal preference. Would it be possible to make the weather icon in the notification have the same functionality as the icon on the widget? That would make this even more quick for me. Again, I seriously LOVE this app so far. Thanks for developing!" -- by Josh Bach
Weather forecasts contains details of up to 9 days ahead, and up to 4 periods a day. Weather data are provided by yr.no, and updated several times a day. How often you want to retrieve the latest weather data is up to you.
Application supports geo-positioning, and can retrieve the latest weather forecast for your current location.
Detailed forecast-information includes temperature, type of weather, wind speed, wind direction, expected rainfall, barometric pressure, sunrise, sunset and the length of day in hours and minutes. With one click, you also have direct access to hour-by-hour graph from yr.no through its pages.
All widgets with clock, can also be used as a shortcut to start programs. This saves you space on the desktop. All applications installed on the phone can be started with this feature.
New widgets released regularly, and requests for new widgets or features are considered on an ongoing basis. Free access to all future releases.
Currently supported languages: Norwegian, Swedish, English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, French, Italian, Russian
Some of the available settings:
- Widget-background / 50% transparent / completely transparent background
- Launcher when clicking on the Clock
- Different date and time formats (12H/24H)
- Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Optional unit for wind speed, altitude and rainfall
- Day and night icons
- Update automatically, every 3, 6, 12 or 24 hours or manually