Perfect Nice job boss. At first, I thought it was just ported illegally by some intelligent developer. I was amazed when I found out that it can be dl here in playstore :) so useful Ang galing mo boss
Best The only app that had disabled the capacitive buttons lights. But after a reboot again have to turn them off manually have a fix please.
Not working anymore. Going to try uninstalling and reinstall to see if that makes any difference. It used to work great but now it's just not taking screenshots or increasing the read ahead speed on my sd card. Any suggestions?
Very Good Update! Clean master + Greenify + The Great "A919 tool" = Vroooom 310 free ram! Great update make my A919 super smooth and saves battery with the capacitive button off. Keep up the good work sir edwin :)
A919, A888 and vortex user Thankyou ;) keep it up. More power and Godbless always Sir nabasa ko na maganda to ipartner sa greenify and autorun manager. Pero how po?
Cool! I don't know anything about this app but by exploring with it's features I found helpful stuffs. I hope that you would put a tutorial, in your next update, so that I (not just me but for people like me who dont know how to use the app) would be able to use the app to its full extent. Thank you! A big support from Philippines!
- added SMS Widget Notification (Notif Badge)
- fixed memory leak for SMS Notification Overlay
- updated HyperAxlr8 Notification Icon
- added How-to for fixing missing overlays
- fix for SMS Overlay reset position
- fix for minimum SMS refresh interval (1 sec)
- fixed bug for SMS receiver
- fixed screen orentation for Settings and How-To
- added transparency for Sms Notif Overlay
- updated Screenshot to hide Sms Notif when tapped