It's time to give a new SPIN on how you LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC. Welcome to the only music app your device will ever need! You can now hear all your music in Pure HD Audio.
The Liquid Spins app is powered by MAXD- so you know you are listening to the best High Definition audio on the planet.
Simple to use….
A totally new sound experience to plug into, or sync up to any Bluetooth speaker (like your car’s audio). This is not a simple EQ, this is an incredible sound expanding player that is like no other. Try it for yourself and you will be hooked! No rooting required.
- Plays mp3 files (limited time free version, other formats supported in upgraded version)
- Select genre or type of music wheel
- Floating "Wave Adjusting Tool" (WAT TM) for customization of audio Low, Mid, and Hi range
- WAT TM (Wave Adjustment Tool) flat reset button
- Realistic HD sound from mp3 files
- Create and edit playlists
- Quick List creates a new playlist from songs the user has played from Track list
- Show album art (if available)
- Identifies track being played
- Displays album art if available
- Genre list
- Album list
- Track list
- Artist list
- Fast forward/rewind on status bar
- Single or multiple repeat
- Song select next or previous
- Shuffle mode
- MAXD on/off for comparison
- Sounds GREAT on Bluetooth
- Automatically changes to Spanish on Spanish Language devices (other languages will be added)
Download the quickstart guide at - https://s3.amazonaws.com/static-liquidspins/guides/LS_Player_App_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf
Dual core processor, 1GHz or better, Android version 2.3 and up
For comments and suggestions email us at - email@example.com
For Customer Support email us at -
Web site - www.liquidspins.com
Dies ist die erste Betaversion, bitte Fehler und Mängel an den Entwickler melden und nicht einfach wenig Sterne geben. Konstruktive Kritik sehr erwünscht!
- Crash fix for Google Music
- Android 4.3 support
- Native Support for Zooper, UCCW and minimalistic text. When enabled the following variables are made available without the need for Tasker.
MU_ALBUM - Album name
MU_ARTIST - Artist name
MU_TRACK - Track name
MU_COVERART - Path to Bitmap containing current coverart
MU_ISPLAYING - 1 if playing 0 if not
MU_CURR_APP - Current media app "pretty" name
MU_CURR_PACKAGE - Current media app package name
- Rewrote direct mode from scratch. Should be far more reliable now.
- Added new option to launch music application if Android killed it or it is not currently running. Will launch when user attempt to control a dead music application.
- Added Pebble watch support.
Check out the reviews:
Media Utilities NOT a music player but a collection of widgets, notifications and tasker plugins that works with you media players. Media Utilities automatically determines your current music application and integrates with it providing seamless integration to simplify your life.
Media Utilities provides over 10 widgets each with a different looks and feel and most of them configurable to your specific tastes. Widgets show track, artist, album and coverart for the current music application no configuration required, seamlessly showing information from Pandora to Spotify in a single widget.
- Background color (transparency, gradient)
- Border color
- Border width
- Several button skins to match your personal taste
- Show/Hide buttons based on need
- More all the time
Media Utilities provides both state and action plugins to allow you dream up your own applications without having to deal with figuring out how to control each individual music application.
- State – Is playing whenever music is currently playing
- State – Is Not playing whenever music is paused/stopped
- State – Notify when play state is changed
- State – Notify when any metadata is changed. (play state, track , artist, album)
- State – Notify when track is changed but not when play state changes.
- State – Notify when current music application is changed
- Action – Play/Pause – Simulates play/pause for current music application
- Action – Play – Simulates play for current music application
- Action – Play (Smart) – Simulates the action of a play command without doing a play command for current music application
- Action – Pause– Simulates pause for current music application
- Action – Pause (Smart) – Simulates the action of a pause command without doing a play command for current music application
- Action – Next – Simulates next for current music application
- Action – Previous – Simulates previous for current music application
- Action – Current Media – opens the current music application
Media Utilities provides notification controls that automatically control your current media application.
- Configurable buttons and look and feel
- Automatically shows when a music application starts playing
- Optionally only shown for music applications that don’t already have notification controls for example Pandora.
- Behavior is configurable to match your specific needs
★ Supported frequencies: 8000 Hz, 11025 Hz, 16000 Hz, 22050 Hz, 44100 Hz.
★ Simple to use, configuration is optional.
★ Custom recordings output directory.
★ Adding date-based suffix to recording name.
*) Press "Start recording" to record into desired directory.
*) Directory may be change with file dialog that opens when "Change folder" button is clicked.
*) If you want to append date to your filename just click checkbox near "Add date at end of name".
*) If you want to change sampling rate click on spinner below "Sampling rate" label and choose the one that you need.
✓ Core app requires only permissions for writing files and recording audio, others are for advertisement services.
May be easily ignored if you don't want to support this app.
They appear on exit.
Why not paid app without ads? :
Because in my country it's problematic, sorry, it's not my fault, I hope that I chose nice ads.
*** *** ***
*** *** ***
Fell free to write comments / suggestions about app. I will try to respond to all questions.
If you want to find the best classical music, our series of android apps to download music is a great alternative for you. Classical music artists perform music that in some cases was written hundreds of years ago, but still is the most popular classical music today.
Western classical music has its roots in early Christian music, first influences dates back to the Ancient Greeks but developed with more modern day musical instruments.
Influences and styles are divided in to four main classical music periods:
- Early period, that includes Medieval music (500–1400) and Renaissance music (1400–1600).
- Common practice period, that includes Baroque music (1600–1750), Classical (1750–1830)
- Romantic music period (1804–1949)
- Modern classical music (1900–2000) and contemporary period (1975–current).
Most modern popular music uses the common song form, while classical music uses more sophisticated forms like concerto, symphony, sonata, suite, opera and others.
Organ music is mostly used in ceremonial and church music, for examples as funeral or wedding music. While other instrumental music, like piano music and violin music, can be enjoyed every day as inspirational or relaxing music.
Composer like Maurice Ravel and Claude Debussy put the French music on the map for eternity. Classical songs and music pieces, like Ravel Bolero or Debussy La Mer, are immortal. Still today, hundreds of years after the death of these great composers, their works are played in symphony orchestra concerts and on classical music radio stations all over the world.
In modern time works from French classical composers has also been used as TV series and film music.
You have probably heard works from most of these French composers before, but maybe not reflected on the origin of the music, like Georges Bizet Carmen opera and the very famous classical music piece Habanera?
Get Best French Classical Music free app for Android now, you can choose to download classical music to your phone or stream music online!
In this free Android app you will be streaming classical music online, so you will need to have Internet access (WiFi recommended) in order to listen to best classical music app. However, there is an option to download classical music that you like to your phone, this way you can listen to classical music from this app even when you don’t have Internet access.
As an option you may also create your own classical music playlist with your favorite composers and music.
This app consists of classical music mp3 only!
Vom Rebell des Popschlagers - Sandy Christen für's Smartphone! Alle Neuigkeiten, Fotos, Veranstaltungen Infos und Termine landen so direkt in der Hosentasche. Wann immer es etwas Neues gibt, klingelt's auf dem Smartphone. Und weil ein Smartphone eben auch ein Telefon ist, lässt sich per Knopfdruck gleich eine Verbindung herstellen. Die SC - S.O.S -Song App sorgt immer für den direkten Draht.
Supports the work in the background. The application for listening to streaming audio will need Internet connection.
A compact and simple application.
* Easy to manage
* Best available threads
* The lowest battery consumption
Collections: everything, rock, jazz, classical, popular, top, baby.
More than 900 streams.
*** To all new users***
- If you don't know what SoundCloud is, read here before asking for full albums and commercial tracks: https://soundcloud.com/pages/contact
Disclaimer: This app does NOT allow downloading of all tracks, only tracks allowed for downloading by the authors
My Cloud Player will allow you to Search, Explore and Listen music from SoundCloud just like on any other music player, save and share playlists and much, much more.
Dark and Light theme available
Push to XBMC (mirror mode) available
Saved playlists can be listened anywhere from web browser http://mycloudplayers.com or on your android device.
If you want to contact us or participate in beta testing of the app, join this community: https://plus.google.com/communities/113819735478774735842
- Search tracks, sets, users and groups
- Listen Stations (radios) created by users
- Explore by preset or custom genre
- Explore tracks (recent/trending/featured)
- Explore users (who to follow/friends/by activity/by favorites/latest users)
- Browse user's tracks, likes, sets, groups, followings and followers
- Shuffle and Repeat mode
- Manage current playlist (drag artwork to reorder, fling to remove track)
- Download tracks (tracks marked as downloadable by author only)
- Cache Tracks for offline listening
- Playback control widget
- Remote media buttons support
- Low battery comsumption
- Automatic play/pause on headphones jack plugged in/out
- Automatic play/pause on incoming call
- Search suggestions, voice search
- Save state, the player will continue where you've been before (even after reboot)
- Login with SoundCloud account (web connect or 'In App' username/password)
- Get updates from your Dashboard, Stream, Activities
- Integration with Simple Last.fm Scrobbler (supports Last.fm and Libre.fm)
- Push to XMBC (mirror mode)
- Charts, most played tracks in week, month or custom time range
- Play history
- Manage likes, reposts, followings, joined groups
- Add track to playlist
- Add track to set
- Manage set tracks
- Manage playlist tracks
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with traslations, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
Without the need for users to move around easily on the Internet and mobile phones to play
different sounds can be saved or
1. Intuitive and easy to use
2. There is a tremendous amount of sound data
3. Updated daily
4. Smaller capacity applications
5. 100 percent free
6. Can be set to ring tone and notification
7. It also supports downloads
Please feel free to give us your inputs so we can update the app accordingly.
Simply search and listen to music from SoundCloud directly on your android device. This is a simply music streaming app with no complicated and resource consuming features.
We have created a responsive design, so one app fits all devices.
- Search tracks, sets, artists and users
- Listen Stations (tracks) created by users
- Browse user's tracks, sets,
- Playback control
- Low battery consumption
- Low data usage
This is a 2 click app, Click “Search” and Click on the “track” you want to listen too. Done!
Get Music Stream now at no charge. Music Stream, Streaming made easy...
Radiomeuh.com est une webradio 100% musicale, sans pub et sans tube, indépendante, qui émet depuis 2007.
Ce pur produit des alpages mitonné avec l'amour de la bonne vibration en direct du pays du Reblochon, diffuse de la musique 24h/24 uniquement entrecoupée de quelques jingles maison cuisinés à la sauce second degré.
Une programmation éclectique qui transhume entre soul, hip-hop, electro et pop-rock, plus quelques surprises qui viendront assouvir votre soif de découvertes.
A consommer sans modération.
Let's enjoy music from reblochonland!
Retrouvez-nous sur www.radiomeuh.com
More from developer
Intended for Android 2.2 and above.
With three very different radio stations to choose from on one app, you may be wondering which one will be your favorite. Let us introduce you! Z88.3 is always Safe For The Little Ears® in your backseat. You’ll hear artists like Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, Mercy Me, Jeremy Camp and TobyMac. Hot 95.9™ is Orlando’s Positive Hip-Hop Channel. If you’re more into music from artists like Lecrae, Andy Mineo or Trip Lee, then Hot 95.9™ will definitely be your home! Then there is 106.3 The Rock™, Orlando’s Positive Rock Alternative. Skillet, Red, Thousand Foot Krutch and other great rock artists are found on this station.
Don’t know or recognize any of these artists? That’s ok, too! We invite you to download this app, check it out and get to know us.
Z88.3 is a listener supported radio station in Orlando, Florida owned by Central Florida Educational Foundation, Inc., and operated by Z Ministries, Inc., both local, not-for-profit corporations. Our mission is to make the Central Florida communities we serve a better place to live by providing families with a spiritual anchor along with news, weather and emergency information needed to keep the family informed, safe and encouraged. You can find out more about Z88.3 at www.Zradio.com.