THE UNIVERSE NEEDS YOUR HELP! ARE YOU GAME?
Welcome to Terracosm – an incredible adventure game where you’ll explore the Multiverse through amazing 3D Augmented and Virtual Reality games. Use your skill and smarts to journey through Alternate Universes to help Inventor/adventurer Ulysses Wolfe retrieve his lost iON probes before it’s too late.
Blending the physical and digital worlds, Terracosm features 2 separate game modes where you can play on your own at home or go to your local Science Center where you can join the Terracosm team.
Play Terracosm at the Ontario Science Centre!
- Best experienced with Headphones
- Compatible with iPhone® 5/5c/5s/SE/6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus devices with iOS Version 9 installed
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- FREE TO PLAY! – No in-app purchases!
Smartphone / Tablet-based Augmented and Virtual Reality – no need for any other hardware
- Immersive science fiction storyline
- 16 missions to complete
1) Aeron: a Virtual Reality flight simulation game on a frozen planet where players must fly the canyons and aim for the steam vents in order to stay aloft long enough to reach the end of each canyon and collect the broken iON piece.
2) Electro: a Virtual Reality tower defence game on a planet where alien plasma creatures eat electricity to survive. Players must clear an area of aliens in order to retrieve the broken iON pieces.
3) Fricto: a Virtual Reality avoidance game set on a smooth crystalline planet where players must maintain control of their iON on this frictionless world while they collect the pieces of the other broken iON without crashing into the jagged crystals that form this planet.
- Play the Multiverse Missions at your local Science Center
- Play The Terracosm Adventure Academy games at home to train for the Multiverse Missions
- Up to four people can play on one device
- Colour blind resistant UI and games
- Voice over for virtually all in-game messaging
- Subtitles on all videos
- Configurable option for removing ‘scanlines’ overlay visual effect
- Configurable option for making comm window messages have an opaque text background
Find us here:
ON THE WEB: www.terracosm.tv