Office 2010 Study Guide with Audio Video lectures
Learn to use Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & Access 2010!
Bonus: Windows 7 and Office fundamentals Audio lectures.
1: Introduction to Word
2: Document Presentation
3: Collaboration and Research
4: Document Productivity
Excel 2010 Chapter 1: Introduction to Excel
2:Formulas and Functions
3: Excel Charts
4: Excel Datasets and Tables
Access 2010 Chapter 1: Introduction to Access
2: Relational Databases and Queries
3: Customize, Analyze and Summarize Query Data
4: Creating and Using Professional Forms and Reports
PowerPoint 2010 Chapter 1: Intro to PP, 2, 3, 4.
Download Free version to check compatibility. Search Office 2010 Study Guide Free.
Please send an email if you have any questions or feature requests.
Time-motion studies are an efficiency technique where the specific steps making up a task are measured individually, to help identify where the most time is being spent and the best opportunities to improve productivity. Motions may be as fine-grained as individual hand movements (lift tool, move tool to desk, lift work piece) or complete tasks (assemble unit, place in container, wrap for shipping) depending on the goals of your study. For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_and_motion_study
Example use cases:
- Check where the most time is spent during product assembly to help design more efficient work areas
- Compare the performance of different workers, tools or methods
- Detail the time spent on tasks to help prepare cost estimates
- Share graphs via email/facebook/etc and export CSV files to load into Excel
- Define multiple studies with different motion lists
- Create as many tasks/motions as you like in each study
- Easy single tap to switch between different motions during measurement
- Toggle between measuring one motion at a time, or multiple concurrent motions
- Create your study using the menu on the Studies screen
- Tap the study name from the list to get to the measurement screen
- Define your motions using "Edit Motions" from the menu on the measurement screen
- Duplicate, rename or delete a study by pressing and holding the study name from the Studies screen
- To share your results in a CSV file to import into Excel, use "Share" from the measurement screen menu
- To share graphs, pull up the report from Measurements -> Analyze Results -> (report name), and use "Share" from the menu
- Go into system preferences (Studies -> Menu -> Preferences) to toggle between tracking one or multiple motions at a time
- To remove a bad result, pull up the result list (Measurements -> Menu -> View Results) and press and hold the result item
Study Organizer – Your tool to success during your studies!
You missed a lesson or forgot the homework? With this App, it won’t happen anymore!
The Study Organizer is not only good looking and easy to handle, it also provides you useful functions that will help you manage your daily Study life with ease.
-Three different views (1 day-, 5 days- and 7 days view)
-Slide-function for switching though the days
-Supports Landscape and Portrait modus
-Delete-function for individual appointments
-sets phone to silent while courses or exams
-Contact information for each Docent
- available from Android 3.0
- shows all subjects in a list
- list entries are clickable
- height can be adjusted individually
-Breakdown for each Semester
-Choose a color for each lecture
-Evaluation for each lecture (ECTS)
-View your attained ECTS( during your whole Study or only 1 Semester)
-Record appointments, duties and exam tests(will be shown on class schedule)
The App that will enhance your Study life .
-HTC EVO 3D
-HTC Desire HD
-HTC Incredible S
-Samsung Galaxy S-Plus
-Samsung Galaxy S2
For suggestions, Feedback or Bugs, feel free to send an E-mail at email@example.com
Attention! Don't mistake Android 3 with Android 2.3 (Widget combability)
Wanna be part of Study-Timetable? Help translating this app in other languages. Just mail me!
If you install this program, score will go up more than 1%.
Widget allows the D-day of the test in a variety of formats.
In addition, there is a message in touch if you might have read the aura (not without studying the terms of exhaust)
Put the old applications and frustration prohibited discrimination.
• Track your time and use it as a time tracker app
• If you take classes and charge by the hour, track how many hours each student has availed
• Manage time better
• Use it to prepare for exams
• Change your habits with it
• Requires minimal permissions
Use it to prepare for for SAT exams,GRE exams, CBSE, ICSE,CAT, public exams, O levels, A levels, high school,middle school, IELTS,medical,education,grad school or engineering exams.
Stream the music that helped you concentrate on YouTube with your android device, check out pictures, artwork, bio and connect with me! (Hi, I'm Dennis Kuo)
Share it all with your friends (unless you are a gunner student, and you don't want any one else to get better grades than you).
- Independent study and break timer
- Simple easy to use controls (Start/Pause/Resume/Reset)
- Presets to save multiple timers
- Customisable notification sounds
- Option to wake screen for a few seconds when timer finishes
- FREE ad supported version
If you would like to remove the ads 'Study Timer Pro' is available!
No matter your data management needs, StudyBackup’s Android application can offer a fast and ultra-simple solution through its roster of acclaimed innovative mobile online backup features, such as anytime, anywhere backup and access to music, photos, videos and documents, and synchronization across your other linked devices.
But that’s not all! Here are some of the other smart and intuitive features included:
• Camera roll backup
• Music and video streaming
• Photo sharing to Facebook, Twitter and friends or colleagues’ email
• Write Notes, record Voice Memos, create Videos/Photos, draw Doodles, and directly upload them to your Sync Folder or share via Facebook, Twitter or email
• Browse and open any backed up or synced files
• Secure your application using a Passcode Lock
• and more...!
Don’t already have a StudyBackup account? No problem! One can easily be created within the application. Free online backup space will be available right away to help you get started. To further optimize your file access, remember to install the desktop application on your Windows or Mac PC. More details of our mobile online backup services can be found at www.studybackup.com