Once downloaded, go to your home screen and select menu --> wallpaper --> live wallpaper and select "Fiber Optic Burst".
If the wallpaper is not full screen, go in to the settings and set the size to "Big".
The best bubble puzzle adventure game! Help your Viber friend, LegCat, defeat the Evil Bubble Wizard and rescue little critters!
Throw bubbles and match colors to pop and drop your way to victory!
- Send gifts to your Viber friends and challenge them to beat your high score!
- 500+ levels of Challenging Puzzles!
- Adventure across a stunning world. Throw bubbles in sparkly swamps, amazing airships, and chocolate covered islands!
- Score Big Bonuses - beat your friends’ scores!
- Power Up with Rainbow and Bomb Bubbles!
- Master tricky obstacles like the explosive Lightning Bubble!
- You’ll love the exciting animations and playful music!
- FREE updates with new puzzles and powers!
- Two control methods - pick the one that works best for you!
Please note that Viber Pop is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To disable this feature, go to the Google Play app on your device, tap the Menu button, select Settings > Use password to restrict purchases. Then follow the directions to complete setup. In addition, Viber Pop may link to social media services, such as Viber, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
TeamLava, a Storm8 studio, is the #1 Mobile Social Game Developer for Android devices.
Note: READ_PHONE_STATE permission is used to help us remember your progress.
For more info read at source: http://community.wizards.com/magicthegathering/wiki/Chaos_Magic
Tap left side of the screen to jump, and right to punch. Works great with tablets. Have fun! :)
*Please note* It works well on at least 1Ghz CPU. At slower devices it's unplayable. Sorry for this :(
- single and two players modes
- customizable game parameters and skins
- works great on tablets (tested on Galaxy Tab 10.1)
- nice graphics and sounds ;)
- developer wants to please you ;) Please make your requests in comments on new features. I will try to do my best!