- Map-functionality that lists all the charging points
- Filtering charging station types, so for example users with the Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf and other electric vehicles are going to find stations that fit the best.
- Your Favorites
I need feedback from you out there to improve the app! Please report your wishes and issues by e-mail.
The data about Charging Stations in Norway are retrieved from Nobil (www.nobil.no)
The app includes expert advice, with images and videos, on all aspects of buying a Vespa. Included is a unique Evaluation Calculator so you can assess the true quality of a potential purchase, and make sure you don’t forget to check any of the important areas. You can store key information and notes, plus images of the Scooters you view for easy reference later. The app also includes a handy tool to search for Vespas which are for sale on various popular websites.
• Check the true quality of a potential purchase with the Evaluation Calculator
• Store information about viewed Vespas, including images and seller notes, and have the ability to contact the seller direct from the app
• Keep track of key points, search for Vespas online and filter sellers in your area
• Valuable advice from a Vespa expert
• Get all the information you need to buy an iconic Vespa Scooter
• Make sure you get great value for your hard-earned money!
Top speed of 30 MPH
Range of 25 city miles
$0.30 of electricity to fill ‘er up from a normal wall outlet
So efficient, it uses half the power of your toaster to carry you all over town
Gets the equivalent of 700 MPG (after doing the math to convert the electrical energy to dirty gas equivalent)
Produces 2% of the CO2 per mile of a car (including the emissions from the power plants that make the electricity)
No motorcycle license required
One rider (no passengers)
Motorcycle helmet is required (and provided with every scoot)
No freeways, bridges, or roads with speed limits over 40 MPH
No riding in bike lanes
In California, rentals longer than 48 hours require a moped or motorcycle license
With a click open the application and see the nearest stations, with another click you manage the map.
This application includes a new unique feature, making the users Next Charge very convenient. Charging your car should be easy and hassle free. Your mobile app now allows you to make a reservation, including up to date availability, and navigation to your station.
The station you book can now be activated at the touch of a button; using your hand held device.
The improved app frees the user of swiping cards, paying at time of charge and provides a safe and secure reservation system. Using the app enables you to make a booking for your next charge in a few easy steps. No login, passwords or personal information required.
The app is swift and easy with more than 100.000 plugs.
Keywords plugshare, electric cars, electric scooter, hybrid cars, charging station, electric vehicles.
• Using public Electric Circuit charging stations as soon as the application has been installed on your mobile phone*
• Signing up with the Electric Circuit to have access to all member advantages including regular member usage fees, or pay on an as-needed basis by credit card, without signing up.*
• Transfer funds to your member account and benefit from charging credits at all times
• Verify the availability of charging stations and their usage fee on a geographical map
• Find the nearby charging station or find those near a given location
• Start a charging session on a selected station*
• Remotely track progress of a charging session*
• Be notified, by email, when your electric vehicle is fully charged or when the charging session has been interrupted*
• Receive charging session summaries by email
• Consult past charging sessions on Electric Circuit charging stations
Start taking advantage of the Electric Circuit application by installing it on your mobile device right away.
*Features available only with stations provided by AddEnergie Technologies Inc.
★ Engadget: “PlugShare includes a complete database of public charging stations across the US.”
★ CleanTechnica: “Naturally, PlugShare makes trip planning easier and more effective.”
★ Green Car Reports: "Most electric-car users find the tips from actual users of the individual sites to be one of the most useful features--and there, PlugShare has the clear edge."
PlugShare contains more than 50,000 public charging stations, including those in all major networks in North America (Tesla SuperCharger, ChargePoint, Blink, SemaCharge, GE WattStation, Aerovironment, eVgo) and Europe (RWE, Clever, Endesa, Enel). The largest community of EV drivers in the world, PlugShare users have contributed over 100,000 station reviews and 30,000 photos to make driving electric easier than ever before. PlugShare is also the official EV charger locator for the No Charge to Charge Program(sm) for the Nissan LEAF and the MyFord Mobile app. PlugShare has been featured on the NYT, Wall Street Journal, NBC, and CNET.
Whether you drive a Tesla Model S, Nissan LEAF, Chevy Volt, or some other plug-in car, use PlugShare to...
★ Locate public charging stations for your electric vehicle.
★ View station ratings, real-time availability, photos, and descriptions.
★ Check out reviews and tips from other PlugSharers.
★ Filter for chargers compatible with your electric vehicle.
★ Add new charging stations as you discover them.
★ Coordinate with others when you need to top off.
The Official Southern West Virginia Android app will not only provide you with the most up-to-date attraction, food and shopping info with its hand-crafted Itineraries, but also Events, Emergency contact info and even the ability to share your adventure on Facebook, Foursquare and Twitter.
This festival, the state's largest, is all about living. Our setting, the New River Gorge, is one of the world’s oldest places, and BASE jumping is one of the world's most cutting edge sports. Above the famous white water rafting on the New River, jumpers, rappelers, and thousands and thousands of onlookers gather for the state's biggest party of the year.
The Official Bridge Day Android app features a vendor map, social sharing, access to the official Bridge Day blog and even event information.
It’s fall. It’s time. Welcome To West Virginia! Welcome to Bridge Day!