Unlike many other AAC communication apps of this type, AAC Autism myVoice app can be used IMMEDIATELY after install for communication of basic needs, wants and/or emotions. This AAC app has been preloaded with pictures to touch, (AAC Autism myVoice app will immediately speak or say what's tapped or touched) from meals and drinks (pancakes, lasagna, bananas, milk, apple juice) to different places (home, park) and toys or emotions (for ex. "I am happy!"). Simple and easy to use categories based on pictures. Also, includes a "manual" tool for people who can spell and just want the app to speak what they typed. This AAC app is for anyone that is nonverbal.
No subscriptions or extras to purchase later. It's all included in this AAC app! Add your own images to the AAC Autism myVoice app anytime for free. AAC Autism myVoice has an easy to use upload tool. Great for including pictures of family and favorite things! Also, from the Active screen, caregivers can activate/deactivate any current or uploaded images at any time.
* Ready to use AAC device immediately with preloaded images to touch and speak now
* Very simple and easy for children (even toddlers) to use
* Use your own pictures of things your child is familiar with
* Easy to activate/deactivate preloaded or uploaded images
AAC Autism myVoice was designed to be a communication aide or AAC device for those with reduced or no verbal skills. Within the app are attractive pictures/images to help adults and children with Autism or similar challenges to communicate their wants and needs. When the images are tapped, the app will speak what the image is of.
AAC Autism myVoice is a great communications tool for children or toddlers and adults with little or no verbal skills. Stroke patients and people suffering from a number of brain injuries can also find this AAC app helpful.
We hope you find this AAC communications app very helpful and look forward to your comments and/or suggestions. Thank you!
Comma AAC는 COMM(Communication)+ A(Android)를 결합한 명칭입니다.
1. 다양한 AAC사용자를 위해 운동, 인지, 언어, 의사소통능력에 따라 적절한 의사소통판을 제공할 수 있도록 다양한 셀수(예: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 15셀) 의 의사소통판을 제공하고 있습니다.
2. 많은 어휘 및 상징을 탑재 가능합니다. (총 6176개 어휘 및 상징 탑재 가능)
3. AAC사용자에 적절하게 상징(예: 사진, 그림(칼라선화, 흑백선화, 픽토그램 등)및 어휘 수정이 가능합니다.
4. 음성녹음이 가능합니다.
5. AAC를 처음 사용하는 AAC사용자 및 대화상대자(부모, 또래, 치료사, 교사 등)들도 쉽게 사용할 수 있도록 기능들이 쉽게 제작되었습니다.
6. AAC사용자의 인지적 부담을 덜어주고 치료사나 교사들이 앱에서 사용한 의사소통판을 캡처후 프린트 하여 사용하기에 적합하도록 색상및 기능을 고려하여 제작되었습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera.
To use LetMeTalk, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary. Therefore you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
At the first start of LetMeTalk, the app will download a data package with all images (about 70MB).
You can find LetMeTalk tutorials at http://letmetalk.info/support
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
• speech apraxia
• articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• cerebral palsy
• down syndrome
• more than 9,000 images from ARASAAC included
• voice support for images and sentences
• unlimited creation of new categories and adding new images
• pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
• load / save your current profile (vocabulary)
• keep several profiles on your devices and switch fast between them
• share your profile easily with other devices
• load new profiles from our forum directly within LetMeTalk
• switch fast between 2 languages and use LetMeTalk as translator
• supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
• voice, if used language is supported by installed text to speech engine
You can create tables or record tales as well.
The tables are divided into 8 categories, People, Actions, Emotions, Objects, Food, Places, Adjectives, Other. You can decide to build a simple phrase or tap and talk.
About the Tales, you can choose to let the device to tell the tales or tap each image to listen at your pace.
Building tables and tales is very simple. If you chose Edit Mode, you are able to insert delete and modify any images on tables or tales.
New Simple Tabs are available. Switching from Talking tabs to Simple Tabs is easy.
Backup and Restore let you save your work and transfer them to other devices with Aac Talking Tabs.
The application can run from smartphone to tablets from 2.2 to 4.4.
You can remove ads purchasing the Aac Taliking Tabs Donate key
Note that only on O.S. >=3.x you can use full functionality such as drag and drop
WHY CHOOSE AVAZ?
Avaz was developed in collaboration with 25 schools and 500 children, to help children with autism achieve the most effective communication possible. Avaz is also useful for children with Down Syndrome, Angelman's Syndrome, Aspergers, Apraxia and other non-verbal conditions. Avaz’s user interface is designed to make speech therapy more effective, develop a child’s language, and improve his/her intent to communicate.
Avaz uses picture symbols and high-quality voice synthesis to help users create messages. It comes with 3 research-based, graded picture vocabularies, and a Core Words set that will help a child begin to communicate. These vocabularies have been designed to facilitate spontaneous novel utterance generation, encouraging a child to not only use language, but also generalize from it.
While Avaz helps a child get started quickly with pictures, it's also great for facilitating easy transition into text. Avaz's keyboard has support for saving and loading text, a Quick response bar for frequently-used messages, and a picture-assisted text prediction capability for sight readers.
Avaz features animation for maximizing reinforcement, the ability to remove distracting content from the screen, fine-grained control over the speech output, and a high-contrast mode.
Avaz is exceptionally easy to customize, and comes with 7 high-quality voices from Acapela. You can even record your own voice! Avaz takes the hassle out of 'programming' a typical AAC aid, and keeps the focus on interacting with the child.
√ Symbols and Images (15,000+ high-quality Symbolstix symbols or use your images)
√ Natural-sounding high-quality Acapela voices
√ Seamlessly Integrated Picture and Keyboard Modes
√ Core-word based, ready-to-use Vocabulary levels for varying cognitive needs
√ Reinforcement using picture zoom-in
√Color-coded vocabulary based on modified Fitzgerald codes
√Pictures in message box
√ Word prediction with pictures and text
√Tracking of Therapy Sessions (data logging) and receiving logs by email
√ Instant Search to find vocabulary
√ Sharing messages using email, Facebook and Twitter
√ Quick communication through Quick phrases
√Alert key for seeking attention of the communication partner
√ Features that aid consistent Motor Planning
√ Easy backup and restore using Dropbox
√ Sync content across multiple devices using Dropbox
√ Grid Size Control for varying physical needs
√ Easy to access context-sensitive help screen on all pages
√ No active internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G) required
What's New in Version 2.3 (update from ver 1.3)
• Social sharing
• Color coding
• Audio recording
• Append dictionary
• Push notifications
• In-app Avaz Tutorial
• Audio options (What to speak setting)
• Captions above / below
• Avaz Support in-app
* Avaz runs on Android devices (tablets and phones) requiring a minimum internal memory of 100MB and external SD card memory of 800MB. Note that Avaz runs only in landscape mode.
** TalkTablet is the only fully featured AAC speech solution that is compatible with Apple iOS, Android and Kindle handheld and tablet devices. **
TalkTablet is developed by Gus Communication Devices, a leader in speech software for over 21 years. First released in 2012, TalkTablet has become the premier, reasonably priced, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution for children and adults with autism, aphasia, Rett Syndrome, Down syndrome, developmental disabilities, apraxia, stroke, or traumatic brain injury.
Simplicity by Design
• Speak by touching buttons that contain predefined words or phrases
• Add random text to phrases using the embedded on-screen keyboard
Choose one of the included vocabularies and start communicating today!
• TalkTablet includes NINE (9) SLP designed starter vocabularies that offer 16 to 48 buttons/page.
OR create a new vocabulary of your own design
Expand your pages along with the user's progression
• Each grid size (buttons/page) can be increased or decreased at any time to suit your needs
• Transition to literacy with word prediction
EASY, EASY customization
• Add buttons, pages, or new vocabularies in a flash. The most intuitive AAC app available today.
• Choose from over 11,000 SymbolStix™ symbols, or take photos with the camera, use photos from your album, or add Google images to your buttons
• Create unlimited user vocabularies from a single app
• Change color, font, borders, backgrounds and more on each button or page
• Buttons can be made invisible, dimmed or normal
• Move buttons by simply pressing, holding and dragging to new location
• Copy and paste buttons between page or user vocabularies
• Prevent unwanted editing by enabling a password to the editing area
• Prevent unwanted repeated tapping of buttons with the “Tap Delay” feature
• Includes natural sounding voices (not robotic) in multiple languages..OR use the included audio recording function to record voices or sounds
* Share buttons, pages or entire vocabularies WIRELESSLY with other TalkTablet users.
• Built-in backup and restore feature to safeguard your pages, including our free offsite backup service
• Compatible with handheld and tablet devices running Android
• An internet connection is NOT required to use TalkTablet. It is a “stand alone” app
• Includes toll free telephone technical support and free updates….for LIFE
• Created by the leader in speech software for over 21 years!!
TalkTablet includes our free Gus Global Sharing Service which allows users to share buttons, pages of buttons or entire user vocabularies with other TalkTablet users anywhere in the world. Requires an internet connection.
Learn more about TalkTablet and view step-by-step video tutorials at www.TalkTablet.com
----- FEATURES ------
- There are over 170 icons consisting of pictures with it’s corresponding word. The icons are included with clear, easy-to-listen audios.
- Easy to find and to navigate. You can decide to put the icons in alphabetical order, or to have them categorized in their rightful genres(ie. greetings, actions/feelings, etc).
- Customize! You can create your own icons with your own pictures and voice.
----- WITH VOICE4U YOU CAN -----
- Create a visual schedule
- Be able to tell stories, explain an event or occasion
- Make and share delicious recipes
Voice4U is noted for being used by special ed teachers and speech therapists, within the States and around the world. It’s simplicity and convenience makes it appealing to anyone.
If you have any questions or would like more to have more info, please visit our:
Official Website: http://voice4uaac.com/
Official Blog: http://voice4uaac.com/blog/
Introduction Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onaF0DONlGY
Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/voice4uaac
*** Voice4u has won the grand prize for the Android Application Award (A3)! ***
- Cues created with custom photos from either the camera or imported via downloads.
- After choice has been made shaking the device will reset the choice board.
- Text To Speech plays sentence based on cue category followed by cue name.
- Built in crop utility with set aspect ratio assures all images are same dimensions.
- Cues are displayed alphabetically, and can be placed in categories for easy navigation.
- After choice is made Large text accompanies image to connect the word, with the item, with the vocalization.
Speech with Milo: Verbs is centered on an adorable and energetic mouse named Milo. Milo performs over 100 actions, such as bounce, count, and play. This provides an engaging way to build up an action word vocabulary in the child. Flash cards are typically used for this type of exercise, but the animation that comes with Milo will keep any child focused and attentive. And most important- it is fun!
The app comes with two sets of instructions- one for Speech Therapists and one for Parents. This app can be used for infants and toddlers, as well as children with language delays.
About the app:
- Used in therapy for children with special needs, such as: Autism / Asperger Syndrome, Down Syndrome, developmental delays, cognitive delays, speech and language delays.
- Fun and affordable
- Milo, an animated mouse, keeps children interested and motivated to learn.
- Instructions for Speech Therapists and Parents
- Verb is spoken as the action is completed to reinforce action with auditory input. There is an option to turn this feature off.
- Written verb is displayed at the bottom of the screen to reinforce reading skills.
- Phrase button allows child to listen to a sentence using the verb.
- Milo takes a break every once in a while with some cheese and a dance. The child gets to feed Milo some cheese and watch him dance as a reward for his/her hard work.
- You may customize the actions that Milo performs. On List of Actions from the Home Page, you can do the following: random order, alphabetical order, or select your own custom set of verbs to work on by touching the word(s) in list of actions to activate/deactivate blue button.
Background music can be turned off if it is too distracting for the child
En las primeras etapas educativas, las dificultades de aprendizaje pueden llegar a ser angustiantes y desconcertantes para los niños que las sufren y para los padres y educadores. Las autoras de este cuento -la madre de una niña disléxica y una logopeda- quieren aportar a través del relato sus vivencias y conocimientos para ayudar a los niños con dislexia y a sus familias.
Esta es la primera publicación de Sandia Publishing, una nueva editorial digital especializada en las dificultades del aprendizaje. Podéis encontrar más información en:
AVISO: el texto del cuento está integrado en las ilustraciones. En aquellos casos en que las dimensiones de la pantalla sean pequeñas, puede ser difícil de leer.
This version allows you to change the pictograms, pictures, and voices for children to recognize their toys, food, family, ...
Allows mute, autistic and other children with speech and ask what they want to express.
Ideal for use with a tablet small 5 ", 7".
Go to the website for more help http://bustos.cixx6.com/ and change voices and drawings
Once the application is installed on the tablet / phone connect the tablet / phone to your computer and open the directory logopedia, there you can find multiple files, each file is a new menu
The only important thing is main.txt which is the first file you open the program and calls other files. This file contains the phrases, pictograms and new menu using the program, you can modify and put the text you want or write the name of an mp3 file (abuelo.mp3 for example) and the program will use it.
COLUMNS (INT), ROWS, VOICE TO PLAY WHEN OPEN THE FILE
VOICE PLAY or MP3 file, pictogram, FILE TO OPEN BY CLICKING THE pictogram or A MP3
No limit on number of pictograms for file
With Posco, users can express their needs, wants, and feelings. They can participate in school, share their thoughts, and even partake in conversations. Here are some of the features that make this possible:
- Large library of built-in words and phrases.
- High quality voice.
- Ability to add new items.
- Ability to edit existing items (rename items, customize with personal pictures, delete items).
- Protection against accidental and unwanted additions and modifications (useful if the user is a child).
- Easy to use sentence builder; enables the user to easily repeat previously spoken items.
- High contrast mode.
- Large tile (magnification) mode for tablet devices.
- Backup and restore your library of words and phrases (further protection against accidental and unwanted additions and modifications).
- Tutorial video which covers navigating the application, adding and editing items, and backing up and restoring your library.
- Simplistic, colorful graphics.
- Extremely easy to use.
Posco was created for my [high school] senior year independent study. It has been in development for over one year. I started out with a single goal in mind: to create an affordable, easy to use, powerful AAC application. Achieving this goal was possible due to my experience as not only an aspiring software developer, but as a founding member of my school's Unified Sports team and a member of the Connecticut Unified Sports Youth Activation Council.
After close to six months of real world testing, Posco has consistently been successful in facilitating communication for people with a wide range of disabilities. I hope that Posco can help you or someone you care about in the same way it has helped the people that I care about.
Copyright © 2013 Bryan Keller
Talk To Me 100® allows the learner to control their environment, and to signal the point of readiness to communicate. Talk To Me 100® also provides immediate and consistent feedback, allows for practice and repetition of 100 frequently used words throughout daily activities, provides fun and enjoyment and lets the learner become accustomed to touch screen use.
Talk To Me 100® is designed to provide communication partners with 100 words organized in a predictable format to use in an unlimited choice of daily activities. Sydspeak created this app for children with autism spectrum disorders, Down syndrome, intellectual disabilities, speech and language disorders and other special needs. Talk To Me 100® provides communication partners with a core vocabulary to begin verbal expression for all functions of language: imitate, comment, answer, question, describe, retell, accept, reject, repeat, command, request, explain, persuade, maintain social relationship and influence.
The adult communication partner models one or more words by selecting the buttons and using their natural voice to speak the same words whether you are getting ready for school, eating dinner, reading or playing outside; opportunities for verbal interaction are unlimited.
Talk To Me 100® provides a beginning augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) solution for people who have difficulty speaking. Once the learner begins to combine 2-3 words spontaneously to communicate a new or novel thought, they are well on their way to using more than 100 words, either using natural voice or using a more expanded and dynamic AAC device.
This app is a digital replica and companion to the original “child friendly” Talk To Me 100® available at www.sydspeak.com. Priced at $59, this tablet is similar in size and comes in a durable plastic case with 3AAA batteries. Research shows that when each communication partner uses their own personal voice output device, language acquisition is more efficient. For some children, a predictable pattern of images on a computer screen using the same child’s voice has more impact than pictures on paper with changing adult verbal interactions. For the first time, we now have a powerful communication system where both partners can have their own affordable and effective language device with the same voice and symbols. The free version offers a sample of beginning language learning.
I recently evaluated a 3 year old child who was nonverbal. His parents said he only spoke 2 words: “mama” and “bye”. When presented with the Talk To Me 100®, he began exploring the board, pressing the symbols and listening to the words. I began using my version on the android app, and he immediately began imitating my words by pressing the symbols on his device. What sometimes takes months of therapy to achieve, he was imitating words within a few minutes!!!
“STS House” features our adorable characters (Mia, Kai, Baby Jo-C, Zeek the Puppy, and Little Chicken) in a colorful, interactive setting that is naturally appealing to children. The three interactive objects on the STS House front (fire hydrant, mailbox, and chimney) provide a sampling of what is to come. With the update, you can now move the characters around on the house front! Enter the house and the fun begins!
DIRECTIONS FOR USING “STS HOUSE”
In each room, use the menu button to select the “Follow Directions Mode,” “Free Play Mode,” and the recent addition: “Create a Room.” Each activity requires the “Play” button to be activated in order to proceed to the next stimulus item. This is important because it allows the child time to respond and allows the parent or therapist the opportunity to reinforce concepts before going on to the next stimulus item.
“STS House” can be used for teaching a variety of skills. Children will be able to:
1.Follow and give 1-step or multiple-step directions
2.Ask and answer “WH” questions.
3.Practice use of grammatical structures
4.Learn vocabulary through categories
5.Learn functions of objects
6.Practice speech production
8.Practice visual-perceptual skills
9. Practice fine motor skills
10. Practice problem solving
FOR MORE SPECIFIC IDEAS ON HOW TO USE OUR APPS: CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE at www.ststherapy.com.
Exportation au format CSV par EMAIL et sur la carte SD.
Importation depuis la carte SD.
More from developer
We designed Quick Type as an affordable, easy-to-use alternative to many of the typical Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) apps and devices currently available. It has been designed for those who with cerebral palsy, apraxia, down syndrome, autism, Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) and any other condition which causes an individual to be low or non-verbal.
We have included three high quality US English voices for you to choose from, two female voices and one male voice. You can also choose to speak automatically after typing a word or sentence, if you wish. You can also share your current speech or an entire conversation via email, Facebook, or Twitter which allows you to save important conversations or share them with friends and family.
You also have quick access to Yes and No buttons to allow quick responses to simple questions!
We hope you enjoy using Quick Type and believe it will make a difference in people’s lives! We take all of our customers feedback seriously, so please email us with any suggestions about how we can further improve our products.