Unlike many other AAC communication apps of this type, AAC Autism myVoice app can be used IMMEDIATELY after install for communication of basic needs, wants and/or emotions. This AAC app has been preloaded with pictures to touch, (AAC Autism myVoice app will immediately speak or say what's tapped or touched) from meals and drinks (pancakes, lasagna, bananas, milk, apple juice) to different places (home, park) and toys or emotions (for ex. "I am happy!"). Simple and easy to use categories based on pictures. Also, includes a "manual" tool for people who can spell and just want the app to speak what they typed. This AAC app is for anyone that is nonverbal.
No subscriptions or extras to purchase later. It's all included in this AAC app! Add your own images to the AAC Autism myVoice app anytime for free. AAC Autism myVoice has an easy to use upload tool. Great for including pictures of family and favorite things! Also, from the Active screen, caregivers can activate/deactivate any current or uploaded images at any time.
* Ready to use AAC device immediately with preloaded images to touch and speak now
* Very simple and easy for children (even toddlers) to use
* Use your own pictures of things your child is familiar with
* Easy to activate/deactivate preloaded or uploaded images
AAC Autism myVoice was designed to be a communication aide or AAC device for those with reduced or no verbal skills. Within the app are attractive pictures/images to help adults and children with Autism or similar challenges to communicate their wants and needs. When the images are tapped, the app will speak what the image is of.
AAC Autism myVoice is a great communications tool for children or toddlers and adults with little or no verbal skills. Stroke patients and people suffering from a number of brain injuries can also find this AAC app helpful.
We hope you find this AAC communications app very helpful and look forward to your comments and/or suggestions. Thank you!
** TalkTablet is the only fully featured AAC speech solution that is compatible with Apple iOS, Android and Kindle handheld and tablet devices. **
TalkTablet is developed by Gus Communication Devices, a leader in speech software for over 21 years. First released in 2012, TalkTablet has become the premier, reasonably priced, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution for children and adults with autism, aphasia, Rett Syndrome, Down syndrome, developmental disabilities, apraxia, stroke, or traumatic brain injury.
Simplicity by Design
• Speak by touching buttons that contain predefined words or phrases
• Add random text to phrases using the embedded on-screen keyboard
Choose one of the included vocabularies and start communicating today!
• TalkTablet includes NINE (9) SLP designed starter vocabularies that offer 16 to 48 buttons/page.
OR create a new vocabulary of your own design
Expand your pages along with the user's progression
• Each grid size (buttons/page) can be increased or decreased at any time to suit your needs
• Transition to literacy with word prediction
EASY, EASY customization
• Add buttons, pages, or new vocabularies in a flash. The most intuitive AAC app available today.
• Choose from over 11,000 SymbolStix™ symbols, or take photos with the camera, use photos from your album, or add Google images to your buttons
• Create unlimited user vocabularies from a single app
• Change color, font, borders, backgrounds and more on each button or page
• Buttons can be made invisible, dimmed or normal
• Move buttons by simply pressing, holding and dragging to new location
• Copy and paste buttons between page or user vocabularies
• Prevent unwanted editing by enabling a password to the editing area
• Prevent unwanted repeated tapping of buttons with the “Tap Delay” feature
• Includes natural sounding voices (not robotic) in multiple languages..OR use the included audio recording function to record voices or sounds
* Share buttons, pages or entire vocabularies WIRELESSLY with other TalkTablet users.
• Built-in backup and restore feature to safeguard your pages, including our free offsite backup service
• Compatible with handheld and tablet devices running Android
• An internet connection is NOT required to use TalkTablet. It is a “stand alone” app
• Includes toll free telephone technical support and free updates….for LIFE
• Created by the leader in speech software for over 21 years!!
TalkTablet includes our free Gus Global Sharing Service which allows users to share buttons, pages of buttons or entire user vocabularies with other TalkTablet users anywhere in the world. Requires an internet connection.
Learn more about TalkTablet and view step-by-step video tutorials at www.TalkTablet.com
Included with the application now you can use 9000+ ARASAAC images in Italian, English, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese to build your tables and book.
Arasaac Symbols License
Pictographic symbols used are a property of CATEDU(http://catedu.es/arasaac /) under Creative Commonís License and they have been created by Sergio Palao
You can create tables or tales and books as well.
The tables are divided into 8 categories, People, Actions, Emotions, Objects, Food, Places, Adjectives, Other. You can decide to build a simple phrase or tap and talk.
About the Tales, you can choose to let the device to tell the tales or tap each image to listen at your pace.
Building tables and tales is very simple. If you chose Edit Mode, you are able to insert delete and modify any images on tables or tales.
New Simple Tabs are available. Switching from Talking tabs to Simple Tabs is easy.
Backup and Restore let you save your work and transfer them to other devices with Aac Talking Tabs.
The application can run from smartphone to tablets from 2.2 to 4.4.
You can remove ads purchasing the Aac Taliking Tabs Donate key
Note that only on O.S. >=3.x you can use full functionality such as drag and drop
AAC 란 보완대체 의사소통(Augmentative and Alternative Communication)을 뜻하는 말입니다.
My First AAC는 언어로 의사 소통이 어려운 아동, 그 중에서도 말을 처음 배우기 시작하는 나이(만 2세~5세)의 장애 아동들이 보다 쉽게 세상과 대화하도록 의사소통을 지원해 주는 소프트웨어입니다. 엔씨소프트문화재단은 한국어에 적합한 의사소통 지원 소프트웨어에 대한 기초 연구를 통해 만 2세~5세 언어장애 아동들이 직관적으로 사용할 수 있는 터치 기반 소프트웨어를 제작, 무료로 배포하고 있습니다.
- 가정에서 쉽게 설치 및 사용이 가능한 터치기반 소프트웨어
- 아동이 자주 사용하는 20여 종 300여 단어 선별
- 사용자가 쉽게 새로운 단어를 추가하거나 편집할 수 있는 기능
- 게임을 활용한 소프트웨어로 재미와 함께 아동의 소근육 발달 지원
With Posco, users can express their needs, wants, and feelings. They can participate in school, share their thoughts, and even partake in conversations. Here are some of the features that make this possible:
- Large library of built-in words and phrases.
- High quality voice.
- Ability to add new items.
- Ability to edit existing items (rename items, customize with personal pictures, delete items).
- Protection against accidental and unwanted additions and modifications (useful if the user is a child).
- Easy to use sentence builder; enables the user to easily repeat previously spoken items.
- High contrast mode.
- Large tile (magnification) mode for tablet devices.
- Backup and restore your library of words and phrases (further protection against accidental and unwanted additions and modifications).
- Tutorial video which covers navigating the application, adding and editing items, and backing up and restoring your library.
- Simplistic, colorful graphics.
- Extremely easy to use.
Posco was created for my [high school] senior year independent study. It has been in development for over one year. I started out with a single goal in mind: to create an affordable, easy to use, powerful AAC application. Achieving this goal was possible due to my experience as not only an aspiring software developer, but as a founding member of my school's Unified Sports team and a member of the Connecticut Unified Sports Youth Activation Council.
After close to six months of real world testing, Posco has consistently been successful in facilitating communication for people with a wide range of disabilities. I hope that Posco can help you or someone you care about in the same way it has helped the people that I care about.
Copyright © 2013 Bryan Keller
Augmentative and Alternative Communication. Easy to use, it can help all the children with autism or any disability that impairs the ability to communicate.
Create boards, choose page colors, upload your favourite pictures and run text-to-speech (31 languages, 70 voices). With Niki Talk Designer everything is a breeze.
The app includes a demo album in english. Subscribe to the Designer (www.nikitalk.com/howitworks.aspx) and create your personalized album: upload your favorite pictograms and photos, generate a sound with text-to-speech, create unlimited boards.
Male or female voices are available for the following languages:
Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, Русский, العربية, 한국어, 中文, 日本語.
You can use the Designer on PC and Mac.
Augmentative Communication System (AAC) with 3D and 2D symbols; for people with Autism and others with communication disorders.
PiktoPlus helps to improve the communication, as well as facilitates the emergence of the oral language. Especially for people with autism and others with communication disorders.
If you are tired of looking at different low quality Apps . . .
If you are a mom or dad and you want to find a communication system that will help your child with autism . . .
If you are a speech therapist and you want a professional augmentative communication system for your workplace . . .
If you are a teacher and still have questions about how to integrate technology and augmentative communication in the classroom . . .
We assure you that PiktoPlus is a complete program designed to help users, families and professionals. Behind PiktoPlus we are an excellent team of professionals (Therapists and Engineers), constantly developing the App and supporting our customers.
We offer the technical support that you need.
For any inquiries, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
PiktoPlus has been designed and it is aimed at both children and adults. It is specially designed for people with autism, but also for people with Cerebral Palsy, Acquired Brain Injury (Stroke), Down syndrome and anyone with communication difficulties.
The users create an Avatar in PiktoPlus, then the 3D symbols become with the look of the Avatar, helping the user to identify and pay more attention in the learning and communication processes. Especially for those children with difficulties focusing and sustaining the attention, as may occur in Autism.
For a long time we have designed, tested and improved PiktoPlus through the collaboration of the end-users, the families and the professionals.
Integrates a set of thousands of symbols.
Allows you to easily import external photos, images and symbol.
Allows multiple users to use the same application (as may occur in a school).
Integrates a scheduling (Calendar) system that shows the activities automatically (alarm on) during the day.
Allows you to edit and use communication boards very quickly.
Allows you to change the audio and the text of the symbols quickly. As well as background color, actions, links etc...
Allows you to use several boards within many symbols, mini-boards and sub-boards.
Integrates an accessibility system for people with limited mobility (as may occur in Cerebral Palsy).
Integrate a system that automatically conjugate verbs.
And much much more ...!
Download the Free Trial with full functionality during 20 hours of REAL USE. If you do not use it, the countdown stops.
For any questions or inquiries, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- Cues created with custom photos from either the camera or imported via downloads.
- After choice has been made shaking the device will reset the choice board.
- Text To Speech plays sentence based on cue category followed by cue name.
- Built in crop utility with set aspect ratio assures all images are same dimensions.
- Cues are displayed alphabetically, and can be placed in categories for easy navigation.
- After choice is made Large text accompanies image to connect the word, with the item, with the vocalization.
The application consists of 2 widgets.
First widget is simple but useful yes/no widget.
Second is a widget with 6 symbols. User can modify it and choose symbols in the app settings.
We created these widgets for faster communication. Now user can communicate directly from his/her homescreen and lockscreen.
Stay tuned, we prepare more AAC apps.
1. Offline based listing
2. Bengali audio for phrase
3. Both Japanese and English translation
We are trying to include more phrases that will rich your Bangla vocabulary. Know Bangla, Talk in Bangla
Hope you will enjoy and please don’t forget to give a thumbs up if you like it.
Behind this application:
Development: Iqbal Hossain Alo
Language Interpreter: Mohammad Saidur Rahman
Note: Source code of this application is available for android learners. Just post me your request and give a like.
Comma AAC는 COMM(Communication)+ A(Android)를 결합한 명칭입니다.
1. 다양한 AAC사용자를 위해 운동, 인지, 언어, 의사소통능력에 따라 적절한 의사소통판을 제공할 수 있도록 다양한 셀수(예: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 15셀) 의 의사소통판을 제공하고 있습니다.
2. 많은 어휘 및 상징을 탑재 가능합니다. (총 6176개 어휘 및 상징 탑재 가능)
3. AAC사용자에 적절하게 상징(예: 사진, 그림(칼라선화, 흑백선화, 픽토그램 등)및 어휘 수정이 가능합니다.
4. 음성녹음이 가능합니다.
5. AAC를 처음 사용하는 AAC사용자 및 대화상대자(부모, 또래, 치료사, 교사 등)들도 쉽게 사용할 수 있도록 기능들이 쉽게 제작되었습니다.
6. AAC사용자의 인지적 부담을 덜어주고 치료사나 교사들이 앱에서 사용한 의사소통판을 캡처후 프린트 하여 사용하기에 적합하도록 색상및 기능을 고려하여 제작되었습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
Gabby Tabs helps and encourages children to communicate at home, in school, and on the go.
Developed for parents, teachers, and children looking for an easy to use alternative communication method, Gabby Tabs offers 3 customizable tabs, or categories, of things to talk about.
Each tab holds 6 customizable buttons which play verbal messages.
In addition, 5 customizable key words are available to the user at all times.
Gabby Tabs features:
- No ads or in-app purchases to distract the user
- An easy to use, ready-to-go interface
- Option to personalizd tabs with your favorite images from your photo library
- Option to record your own voice or sounds
- Kid friendly colors and pictures to draw interest
- Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher
- 25 images and 26 sounds to get you started
Based on our experience with our son, here are some suggestions about using alternative communication methods at home.
1. Allow your child to play around with Gabby Tabs. Give them the opportunity to get comfortable with how it works and what it does.
2. Make it fun. Use Gabby Tabs with your child’s favorite activities. The starter vocabulary is purposefully vague. Encourage your child to request things they love.
3. Show them how it’s done. Going to eat some pizza? Use Gabby Tabs yourself to show your child how it’s done.
4. Be patient. Probably the best thing about starting with a different communication method at home is that you can take your time. Some kids will pick up on it quickly and others will need longer to make the connection or see how useful that communication can be. Don’t give up!
We want to make Gabby Tabs exactly what you are looking for in an easy to use, affordable AAC.
Visit our website to leave feedback, make feature requests, and ask questions.
- Fun toddler memory game with 3 levels
- 100 Beautiful and eye catching pictures
- Professional pronunciation
- Simple and intuitive navigation
- No advertisement
A perfect sound touch kids book with pronunciation / voice for early learning using flash cards on your phone or tablet. Great for the 2 years old. The app is specifically designed with toddlers or babies in mind with a simple and intuitive navigation between the different pictures. Use this app to stimulate your child language skills and abilities.
The words are from these categories:
- Animals (zoo, farm and jungle)
- Cars and vehicles (on land, air and sea)
- Fruits and vegetables (normal and exotic)
- Music instruments (trumpet, guitar, drums etc.)
- Nature and things outside (lake, moon, beach)
- Kids toys (doll, car, train)
- Food (pizza, pasta, salad)
- Numbers 1 to 10
- Clothes (shoes, trousers)
The app uses real pictures which is much easier for your baby to relate to compared to drawings or animated images.
For non native English speaking the app can be used to teach your child the names of common objects the and thereby get a good start in learning English as second language (ESL).
We are continuously expanding the range of themes of learning apps and games for children. If you want to get the latest news on apps like us on http://www.facebook.com/kidstaticapps.
How does it work? Simple, even a baby can do it! Touch the screen with your finger and swipe to go to the next page of the book or use the big kid friendly buttons. The image will be shown and its name will be played.
Afterwards, click or tap the picture to hear the sound. Infants love to hear the sound and names of the different words.
We advise you to sit along with your child to enhance the learning experience or entertainment even more. Toddlers will learn the names associated with the images and stimulate their motor skills.
The app is not only for toddlers. Older kids loves to hear and learn more what is on the pictures and thereby increasing their vocabulary and possible the intelligence.
The app features carefully selected photos and has been tested on both toddlers, kids and parents.
Got any questions or ideas for improvement. Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want you to provide the best interactive learning app available.
Kidstatic aims at delivering educational apps and games for toddlers and kids in a simple and intuitive manner.
We designed Quick Type as an affordable, easy-to-use alternative to many of the typical Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) apps and devices currently available. It has been designed for those who with cerebral palsy, apraxia, down syndrome, autism, Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) and any other condition which causes an individual to be low or non-verbal.
We have included three high quality US English voices for you to choose from, two female voices and one male voice. You can also choose to speak automatically after typing a word or sentence, if you wish. You can also share your current speech or an entire conversation via email, Facebook, or Twitter which allows you to save important conversations or share them with friends and family.
You also have quick access to Yes and No buttons to allow quick responses to simple questions!
We hope you enjoy using Quick Type and believe it will make a difference in people’s lives! We take all of our customers feedback seriously, so please email us with any suggestions about how we can further improve our products.
About Digital Scribbler, Inc
Founded by Russ Ewell, Digital Scribbler is a technology company, whose "built in the garage" origin story typifies Silicon Valley. This garage is now more mentality than place. It is a mindset which says, "If we can dream it, we can build it." We dreamed of creating an affordable communication app, which was capable of giving the verbally challenged a voice. It needed to be mobile, simple, and flexible. Quick Type AAC is the second product to come from this dream at it has been helping people speak since then.