Best Solitaire Game!! The card themes should be the same both on tablet and phone. Phone themes have less. Great solitaire game, and like it when I win and the ending and fireworks is awesome and cool. Very nice game!
Use to love this game. Now hate it. Since last update. Game freezes all the time. Or you just get one color up and just the one color in deck to play. Very few win games since update. The freezing up is annoying
Best solitaire game Great design, great selection of games, great tutorials.
Greatest one out there Some people on here are upset that they actually have to pay for a great app. At 3.99 it is a bargain for so many games. All of which are great fun. I have this on ios and android devices as well as all my family members. Better to pay once for everything than a million times for everything.
My addiction It is really expensive for an app, but I play it every day for hours on end. It's really worth it for me. However the android version doesn't have as many options for card and background as the apple version. I liked having my background be my own picture but in this version you can only have the programs ones. Still super fun if you like solitare though.
No games There is only two free games and you have to pay $4.46 to unlock the rest. Sorry that is way too much! I'll just play it on my iPod which has all the games for free!
1) Fixed some crash bugs when the App started if you didn't have the latest Google Play Services installed.
2) Google Play Games replaces Scoreloop online leaderboards which BlackBerry has closed down.
3) Added achievements.
4) Added 5 new card sets on phone devices.
5) Text in the help screens for each game is now the correct size. It used to display huge!
6) When you won at Tri-Peaks, the screen would mess up on some devices as the bonus cards were counted.