I've spent a lot of time in bars doing this, and the action here is very realistic. I'd give this app five stars (it's really worth it) except for the fact that even with Google Play Games off it still wants me to sign in. Other than that though, it's a blast! One thing I'd love to see added is the ability to save some of the replays, and maybe slow-mo. I've seen some really amazing pin action that I wouldn't mind watching again in slo-mo, and when you make that 7-10 split it'd be nice to save the shot. I'd also like to see the ability to setup practice shots, so you can work on your splits.
My score has not changed in over a year. What is wrong?
For me I have tried a few and there's none better
Game is exponentially more difficult after latest update.
I play this all the time, it's a good way to take a break at work for five minutes or so.
It us a great little game. Just like ones I used to play when I was a kid
1) Peer-to-Peer multiplayer ! Play against a friend over your local Wi-Fi network against either Android or iOS devices.
2) Appearance of message boxes match iOS version now.
3) Free version players can now play games of Shuffleboard and Traditional 10 Pin Bowling by watching a short video ad.
4) Slow motion bowling replays.
5) Table frame is shinier
Bug Fixes in 2.00
1) Data usage was excessive in Pro upgrade version.
2) When red won a two player game, the message said that blue had won.