At Last, low-latency guitar effects on the Android platform. Since the Dec 2012 release of usbEffects, USB In and USB Out now supports moderately low latency which allows for a very enjoyable guitar experience.
Because USB Audio does not work with every Android device or USB device, please try out http://githarastudios.com/downloads/usbEffectsLite.apk before buying this product.
The amp sim itself is very basic but includes a realistic tone-stack for nice guitar tone. This app also has a number of virtual guitar effect pedals including:
Distortion (Green Scream)
Heavy Metal (Metal of Awe)
Phasor (Phase Off)
Looper Pedal (Loop Hub)
All these effects are now configurable so you can generate a great range of sounds. The Dry layer, while aimed at Bass players, supports maintaining bass while applying effects to mid and top, or vise versa.
In addition, a basic guitar tuner has been integrated for ease and convenience as well as a Metronome and ability to play WAV files as backing tracks.
In order to use this Amp Sim, you need:
1) A , Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy S3/S4, Sony Xperia U,TX, Galaxy Note 2/Note 3, Galaxy Tab 2/3, HTC One, Galaxy Nexus or other Android device that supports OTG USB audio.
2) OTG USB cable to suit your device like (http://www.amazon.com/Female-Adapter-Converter-Google-tablet/dp/B00C93Y9IU)
3) USB Guitar cable like
4) An electric guitar.
5) Fingers that can play guitar!
Instructions for use:
1) Connect Guitar and (optionally) headphone or amp to USB device.
2) Connect the OTG cable to the USB device.
3) Connect OTG cable to Android device and wait 1 second (USB's power light should come on).
4) Run usbEffects app.
5) Allow app to use USB.
6) If you want USB out (this is the one with low-latency) you need to go to the menu and select USB as the "Output Type", then hit the back button.
7) Start playing.
Permissions: Internet/LAN/Wifi permissions are only used for Wifi output feature.
External storage (SD card) is used for playing backing tracks and reading and writing Loops (in proprietary format only at this stage).
Not all Android devices support USB accessories by powering the USB bus. Some Android devices such as Galaxy S1, S2 do not support USB Audio. This app is not compatible with all USB devices, and in particular, "3D sound card" type USB devices are not recognized by Android and cannot be supported by this app. Finally when USB devices are powered by your phone, the battery may run down more quickly.
If you have problems with this app, or suggestions for improvements, please check our FAQ and/or email the developer.
Create, browse, share, like and comment guitar pedal boards. Chain your guitar effects with the DBoards pedal planner and win fantastic prizes!
- Create amazing effects chains: just add effects, connect them and set their parameters
- Customize your boards by adding notes and uploading photos and videos
- Search for effects chains created by other users
- Like and comment on boards
- Share your pedal boards directly to Facebook and Twitter
- Get points and redeem them for rewards
**Search, create and share**
Search for great pedal boards, create your own effects chains and share them with everybody on Facebook and Twitter. Effects including - overdrive, distortion, wah, compression, delay, tremolo, chorus, flanger, phaser etc - can be easily and beautifully arranged, linked and set up.
**Customize your guitar pedal boards**
Change the background, add notes and upload photos and videos related to your song from Youtube to make great and original boards. Add generic guitars and amplifiers in order to get complete effects chains and write notes to your boards. For instance, describe which guitar and amplifier do you use.
Earn points by taking different actions like creating and sharing pedal boards, commenting on boards, giving likes... and then redeem your points for rewards!
If you have any questions or issues you can contact us on
For more information:
Follow DBoards online:
If you have the right cable (see below), you can plug in an electric guitar, otherwise use an acoustic through the microphone (headphones required for this option).
This paid version includes the following features:
15 configurable channels, plus tuner (channel 0).
Phasor (Phase off)
Wah Wah Effect
Wifi output for mobile guitar (requires PC on same Wifi).
Use Louspeaker option.
Native Audio option.
Integrated basic guitar tuner for ease and convenience. In addition, a Metronome feature has also been added.
All effects are now configurable so you can create a great range of sound.
Please note that the "Use Loudspeaker" option, which is designed to allow you to plug your guitar into the phone and have the music play through the speaker, may not work on all phones.
For those guitarists fortunate enough to have a Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy Nexus or possibly Nexus 4 running Jelly Beans (Android 4.1+) the delay using Native Audio option is much less -- around 60mS at present. Unfortunately most other phones/tablets will have more latency with native audio.
The "right cable" is a 3.5mm trrs connector to 6.25mm TS mono (guitar) plug. You can use a commercial cable such as an iRig™ cable or a GuitarConnect™ cable.
Please send an email to the Developer address if you have problems or issues, or wish to request new features for this guitar amplifier simulator.
Permissions: Internet permission is only used for Wifi output feature.
iRig™ is a trademark of IK Multimedia Production Srl. GuitarConnect is a trademark of Griffin Technology Inc.
Other features include:
Configurable Effects Rack (Compressor, Distorter, Wah Wah, Flanger, Chorus, Delay).
Whammy Bar /Tremolo Bar.
Neck Scaling for large screens.
Option for 5 or 7 frets.
For feedback effect, turn the distortion all the way up, then hold a note for a long time -- then tilt the phone back toward you for the whammy effect to kick in. Now your smoking!
The app works well on multi-touch phones -- 3 or more touches are best, but it can be played at reduced speed on a one touch phone. The exception to this at present is the bend feature that currently only supports one touch for the duration of the bend.
The backing tracks are there as an instant jam-partner -- on the bus, in the airport just jam away and your phone never gets tired of playing chords. Of course, if you don't like the backing tracks you can just turn them off and solo over some song on the media player (may create lag on older, low-spec phones).
If you have any issues, or desire new features, please email suggestions to the Developer Email address.
Play and practice anytime and anywhere on your guitar or bass with ultra-realistic virtual representations of some of the most coveted amplifiers, stompboxes and effects of all time. You’ll be able to jam with confidence — all have been painstakingly modeled by the leader in analog gear modelling software for professional recording studios.
With AmpliTube, you’ll have an entire guitar and bass rig at your fingertips. Just like a traditional live setup, you get 3 stompbox effects running into an amp-head which you can pair with a cabinet and virtually mic in a number of different positions. Choose from 11 built-in stompbox effects: delay, noise filter, chorus, flanger, wah, fuzz, overdrive, octave, envelope filter and phazer (plus distortion once registered). You also get 5 amps with full controls: lead, clean, crunch, metal and bass plus 1 speaker cabinet and 2 microphones: dynamic and condenser.
AmpliTube has an enhanced preset system for effortless and efficient management of your sounds. A digital chromatic tuner is also included.
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX
- Full rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp + cabinet + mic
- 11 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets and 2 Mics
- Powerful preset system for managing presets and favorites
- instantiable as a plug-in in Soundcamp
- Chromatic tuner included
- Digital audio in/out
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Free versions also available
AmpliTube is compatible with Android devices that support Samsung Professional Audio technology, like the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge. Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 3 require Android 5 Lollipop.
This app is designed for intermediate to advanced guitarists and is not suitable for total beginners. It is recommended that you understand the basics of lead guitar playing including bends, hammer ons and pull offs before attempting these lessons.
Tapping techniques covered in the lessons include speed arpeggio and scale runs, 6 string tapping licks, tap slides, tap bends, tap trills and tapped harmonics. The guitar licks in this app would be perfect for solos in hard rock, metal and other heavy genres of guitar music.
We named “Andrig” by combining the words “android” and “guitar rig”, shortage of Android Guitar Rig application.
Andrig is a mobile application that turns your Android device into an electric and bass guitar amplifier (shortly “amp”) kit. Instead of investing in expensive and hard-to-carry amp, electric guitar players can quickly access, affordably purchase, and enjoy using Andrig easily on their mobile devices anywhere with their electric guitars.
Andrig turns your Android device into an easy-to-use Guitar Multi-Effects Processor (stompbox) and electric guitar amp kit.
Carry your whole guitar rig with you in your pocket, wherever you go.
Improve your music experience with Andrig's high quality, stunning tones.
Andrig is aiming a high-performance guitar amp, multi effects processor and stompbox kit simulation (as much as Android allows :) ).
It has never been so simple to control all your guitar effects! With Andrig's user-friendly interface, things will never get messed up. AndRig comes with seven stomp box effect pedal.
★★★ USB Audio Support Added ★★★
★ High Quality Sound with Real-Time USB Audio Experience
★ Offline Mode
★ 3 Guitar Amps in total
★ 1 Guitar Amp for FREE
★ 13 Guitar Effects Processor Pedals in total
★ 2 Guitar Effects Pedals for Free
★ Drag and Drop to order effects
★ Stereo output and stereo guitar effects.
★ Built-in Metronome
SoundCloud Page for sample sounds:
Currently In progress:
- Recording module
- New valve amp modellings
- New realistic effect processor pedal modelings
- Built-in guitar tuner.
- New cabinet simulations.
- Lots of performance improvements
- Android 4.1.x or higher
- 4-pin stereo input cable to activate the device’s microphone feature.
Feel free to share your ideas with us.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndrigApp
Web Site: http://andrig.deplike.com/
AMPLIFi Remote introduces a new world of possibilities for guitarists. Control your tone wirelessly. Automatically match tones to your music library. Share and download tones via the cloud. Jamming will never be the same.
Use AMPLIFi Remote with your Line 6 AMPLIFi device for a revolutionary guitar experience. And even if you don’t own an AMPLIFi device, you can still enjoy many innovative features with the app - get tones that match your music library, then edit, save and publish tones to the cloud. Download AMPLIFi Remote today and take a tour of the AMPLIFi experience. Whether you want to jam, practice or create, AMPLIFi Remote delivers incredible guitar tones and effects with award-winning Line 6 modeling—all in an intuitive, easy-to-use app.
• Take command of your AMPLIFi amplifier’s 70 amps, 100 effects, 20 speaker cabinets and 8 simultaneous guitar effects
• Remotely control AMPLIFi device parameters
• Match the tones of songs in your library
• Access thousands of tones online
• Share and rate tones in the cloud
• Store unlimited presets in the cloud
• Share tones via Twitter and Facebook from within AMPLIFi Remote
• Easily search tones on the Line 6 cloud from the main menu
• More easily save preset metadata by choosing from pre-defined values
• Get tone match results that include My Tones, even when offline
• My Tones and Favorites are grouped to improve navigation
• My Tones now include Factory Presets to help start your tone collection
• Expand/collapse groups of tones in your Tone Match results
• Favorites can now be un-favorited
Whether you want to jam, practice or create, AMPLIFi Remote delivers incredible guitar tones and effects with award-winning Line 6 modeling—all in an intuitive, easy-to-use app.
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 500,000 tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Multi Speed Playback. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself for playing after tapping Play.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• No hidden fees. All-in-one app with unlimited lifetime access to all the tabs & chords.
AmpliTube UA is the revolutionary free companion app to iRig UA. It lets you turn any Android device* into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effects processor. With it, you can enjoy the high-quality sonic sculpting flexibility that’s made AmpliTube the go-to app for mobile musicians. Now you can finally harness the power of AmpliTube’s massive and expandable collection of ultra-realistic virtual amplifiers, stompbox effects, cabinets and more on your Android phone, no matter what make or model it is.
AmpliTube UA is a free and comes with a complete assortment of meticulously recreated virtual versions of some of the most coveted gear on the planet. It comes with 21 pieces of gear (free for iRig UA users), that can be expanded up to 43 by in app purchases. You get 9 effects: Noise Filter, Delay, Overdrive, Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phazer and Octave (plus Distortion upon registration). You can then use these stomps with 5 amplifiers with matching cabinets: Lead, Clean, Bass, Crunch and Metal. You even get two microphones (dynamic and condenser) that you can use to virtually position and mike your setup. In other words, it gives you everything you need to create killer tone no matter whether you’re looking to shred like Slash and Jimi Hendrix™ or play more mellow jazz, country or folk — the possibilities are limitless. And, as if that wasn’t enough, you can also expand AmpliTube UA with a-la-carte gear and bundles from world-class brands like Fender®, Orange®, Ampeg®, Soldano® and more. There’s also exclusive content available from our AmpliTube Slash and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ collections.
To get the most out of AmpliTube UA, you need to pair it with an iRig UA digital audio interface. Combined, the two give musicians the power to play in real-time with no audible device processing delay, a market first for the Android platform.iRig UA’s on-board digital signal processor works in conjunction with AmpliTube UA. And because all of the processing is handled by iRig UA, and not on the Android device, it’s able to provide consistent zero latency performance (down to 2ms round-trip total latency) independent of the make and model of the connected smartphone or tablet.
You can use AmpliTube UA functions in a “preview” mode when an iRig UA is not connected to the device. This allows full use of its generous collection of amplifiers, stompboxes, cabinets and microphones with the provided “dry” audio demo. However, an iRig UA is required for audio-in and guitar processing functionality.
• First real time guitar and bass mobile multi-effects app for all Android devices
• Zero latency processing on any Android device* when paired with iRig UA
• Full rig with 3 simultaneous stomp boxes, an amp with effects, a cabinet and a mic
• Comes with 9 stompbox effects, 5 amplifiers, 5 cabinets and 2 mics
• Gear library can be expanded with branded gear from Fender, Orange, Ampeg, Soldano and more
• Enhanced presets system
• Chromatic tuner included
• Can be used without iRig UA in a fully functional mode that does not allow audio-in (a dry audio demo is provided for playing purposes)
Beginners can appreciate the functionality of string choice: choose the string, you would like to tune and play the chosen open string on your guitar. Application will recognize the tone and show you which direction to turn the peg - up or down. Repeat these steps with all the strings and your guitar will be tuned.
How often do you have a situation when you are at a party and you want to play the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forget how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important for the guitarist to be able to play and sing a song at the same time. Furthermore, it would be awesome if everyone around you could sing together! Especially for you we developed an unique application - handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, a party or a friendly company! We made a research and found out that for the real musician it is not enough just to have a list of chords and lyrics - a true musician should also not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
• free from annoying adds
• takes up a little space on your device
• free of charge & with full functionality
Professionals will find useful several application settings: microphone sensitivity, recognizable sound display formats (notes or Hz), change of A440 frequency and others.
Application is specifically created for acoustic and bass guitars, but it can also be used to tune other music instruments.
If You are using an alternate guitar pitch, we have made an extended version of the tuner. Go to this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_RealVolerog.Guitar_tuner_plus
Do not spare the stars! )) And good Luck in use!
Now you can use your smart phone like a guitar amp and guitar fx pedal.
With realistic tones, you will be able to practice wherever and whenever you want!
• You do not have to carry your old and heavy amps with you anymore!
• You do not have to pay a fortune for guitar amps and pedals.
ToneStomp SE brings you the opportunity to play guitar by enjoying an extensive tone range!
6 Stomp box models are coming with one guitar amp.
ToneStomp PE is coming with 16 stomp box models and 6 guitar amps.
If you want to play with a song or jam, you can open sound files.
Stompboxes : OverDrive, Distortion, T-Muff, Simple Drive, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Echo, Flanger, Phaser, 4Band EQ, 6 Band EQ, Noise Gate and Noise Suppressor
Amp Model : Hi-Gain Guitar Amp , Rock Guitar Amp, Blues Guitar Amp, Bass Guitar Amp
Plug in your guitar and start playing! Enjoy the music!
• You do not have to carry your old and heavy amps with you anymore!
You only need ToneStomp to have fun! This app will make your life easier!
•Above all, you do not have to pay a fortune for guitar amps anymore!
If you are looking for an extensive tone range, ToneStomp is just for you! With this amp, you will be able to practice and enjoy your music wherever you want!
Features of ToneStomp free version:
• Guitar amp
• Reverb Guitar StompBox
• Noise Gate Guitar StompBox (decrease or override white noise)
If you are satisfied with ToneStomp Free, please check the full version!
Features of ToneStomp full version:
• 6 Guitar amps
• 6 Bands graphic eq
• Overdrive Guitar StompBox (sounds like vintage TS-9)
• Drive guitar StompBox (sounds like big muff or metal zone)
• Chorus Guitar StompBox
• Delay Guitar StompBox
• Reverb Guitar StompBox
• Noise Gate Guitar StompBox (decrease or override white noise)
and more.. (16 Multi FX Guitar Pedals)
• Jam session (import an audio mp3 file and play with it)
Check our YouTube Channel:
• Android 5.0 or higher
• Headset or guitar connection cable
• You can check compatible guitar cables in the links shown below or you can check local music stores.
• Compatible devices:
Irig guitar input and Grifﬁn guitar input are compatible with Android devices.
The TonePrint Concept
TC Electronic offers five ‘TonePrint® enabled’ guitar pedals that allow you to upload custom tones created by some of the best guitarists alive. These artists had access to any effect parameter imaginable – not just the ones represented by physical knobs. Therefore,
TonePrints sound just the way each artist wanted the pedal of his or her dream to sound like.
*** Note! Your Pedal May Need a Firmware Update (tcelectronic.com/software) ***
TonePrint App Main Features
- Beam any TonePrint in Seconds
- Fast. Flexible. Intuitive.
- Completely Free of Charge – Not Based on inApp Purchases
- Cached files – No Internet Access Required
- No Extra Cables Required
- Browse TonePrints by Pedal, Artist, Featured or Date
- Collect Favorite TonePrints for Super-fast Access
- Constantly Updated with New, Amazing TonePrints
- Artist Bonus Content – Videos, Images, Interviews, etc.
What they say about TonePrint!
“Every once in a while, you plug into a pedal, and, suddenly, you’re transported to Tone Paradise. That’s the Hall of Fame Reverb. This is one of the smoothest, most cinematically musical reverb pedals I’ve ever heard. I’d have no problem dumping my fancy convolution reverb plug-ins in the studio, and use this pedal to process vocals, drums, percussion, strings, and more. I’m so taken with the Hall of Fame that I call it the “Motivator,” because every time I plug into it, its sounds inspire me to create new riffs and melodic lines.”
- Art Thompson (Guitar Player)
”Once the TonePrint is installed you’ll hear the way that particular artist wanted his pedal sound. It’s a great idea, works like a treat and indeed has loads of potential. The TonePrint concept is much more than a clever marketing idea. It’s a real treat to be able to play with the sounds that inspire some of these amazing players.”
- Dan Steinhardt (Guitar Buyer)
“My new favorite delay is TC Electronic’s TonePrint delay pedal that they just came out with; the reason why it’s my favorite is because they let me go in and design the parameters of what I wanted. It was fantastic!”
- Steve Morse (Deep Purple)
“TonePrint pedals give players the ability to explore sonic modifications on a whim and get a quick dose of inspiration.”
- Charles Sauflay (Premier Guitar)
“I like the idea that, using mystical TonePrint cyber-voodoo, I could set the range of each knob in such a way that each of those three sounds would be easy to access in real time, by turning each knob to an obvious setting like "12 o'clock" or to "all the way up". This way, you get a decent variety of tones at your disposal, all from a single pedal - and you can switch from one tone to another in a matter of moments.”
- Guthrie Govan (about his TonePrint for Corona Chorus)
- John Petrucci (Dream Theater)
- Paul Gilbert (Mr. Big)
- Steve Morse (Deep Purple)
- Ron ’Bumblefoot’ Thal (Guns ’n’ Roses)
- Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake)
- Orianthi (Michael Jackson)
- Guthrie Govan (Asia)
- Plus many others…
- …and the list is ever-expanding!
TonePrint Enabled Pedals
- Flashback Delay & Looper
- Hall of Fame Reverb
- Corona Chorus
- Vortex Flanger
- Shaker Vibrato
Please note that your pedal may require a software update to receive TonePrints as beams. Check www.tcelectronic.com/toneprint-app for details.
• a fully replicated six-string electric guitar
• notes tapped recorded to guitar tabulature
• rythm mode (record button) to form guitar riff or guitar solo
• play back mode with guitar up-down stroke logic
• bend, vibrato, chord, open string & palm muting
• metronome & tempo
• high/low gain, 4 guitar tunings, 6 reverb effects
• quick response, low latency
• full set of functionality but only clean guitar and 12 frets.
1. On start screen, create a new riff or solo by tapping the "New" button, then press the "Play" button.
2. Tap all the notes you want in your riff or solo, including bends, vibratos, palm muting, chords and so on. Do not think about the timing in these before step 3.
3. Press the record [•] button. Tap when every note should be played.
4. Press the options button (second button in the right corner) to turn on metronome, change tempo, reverb or other options.
• There are two tap modes: Normal and Down only. Experiment with what works best for you. Normal mode might work better for shredding runs for a solo, and down only better for your riff sometimes. Using index fingers for higher precision.
• Tap the blue area with the tabulature on top of the screen to zoom in when needing to navigate and have a closer look.
• Setting the metronome to off can give you more focus towards being creative (which is good) rather than being precise during recordig.
• Use the +/- button to handle a riff or solo that uses large or small parts of the fretboard.
"Perhaps the best guitar replicator we have seen yet on the Android platform, and more importantly, it’s a blast to play around with."
"A very well developed app for music lovers."