It's alright. It's a pretty decent simulation of a guitar; probably the best on Android. It's useful for creating your own music or just to play covers of songs when you don't have your real guitar with you. Doesn't have slide or hammer on /pull off function, though.
Okay-ish More AMP options would be nice. Something inbetween the clean and the high gain. Slide and hammer-on would be great too.
Guitar Craft The best I have found.
Works now on the Galaxy Note I just changed my 1 star review to 5 star. At first when I bought Guitarcraft, it would force a reboot of my Galaxy Note SGH-I717R (first gen). So I could not do anything with it. Thomas from Digitl wrote me to say that he would do his best to correct this problem. Well he did and it works well now. Me and my 13 years old son had so much fun with Guitarcraft that I bough it again for his phone. I appreciate a lot how fast Thomas responded and corrected this problem. It shows how much he cares about the users and how much he is dedicated to his product. Rock on Guitarcraft !!!
- Updated to Unity 4.1.3
- Ported to Unity 4.1.2 - Should fix where Guitarcraft crashed for some Android devices, will also give overall better performance
- Only one instrument in memory at any time
- Remembering file cursor position in browser after changing to different window, and after exit
- Changing tuning will affect any riff played (not "locked" anymore)
- Fixed bug where note is played twice and open note sometimes becoming palm muted
The ultimate guitar & bass multi-fx processor now on Samsung Pro Audio devices