At Last, low-latency guitar effects on the Android platform. Since the Dec 2012 release of usbEffects, USB In and USB Out now supports moderately low latency which allows for a very enjoyable guitar experience.
Because USB Audio does not work with every Android device or USB device, please try out http://githarastudios.com/downloads/usbEffectsLite.apk before buying this product.
The amp sim itself is very basic but includes a realistic tone-stack for nice guitar tone. This app also has a number of virtual guitar effect pedals including:
Distortion (Green Scream)
Heavy Metal (Metal of Awe)
Phasor (Phase Off)
Basic Looper (Loop Hub)
All these effects are now configurable so you can generate a great range of sounds. The Dry layer, while aimed at Bass players, supports maintaining bass while applying effects to mid and top, or vise versa.
In addition, a basic guitar tuner has been integrated for ease and convenience as well as a Metronome and ability to play WAV files as backing tracks.
In order to use this Amp Sim, you need:
1) A , Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy S3/S4, Sony Xperia U,TX, Galaxy Note 2/Note 3, Galaxy Tab 2/3, HTC One, Galaxy Nexus or other Android device that supports OTG USB audio.
2) OTG USB cable to suit your device like (http://www.amazon.com/Female-Adapter-Converter-Google-tablet/dp/B00C93Y9IU)
3) USB Guitar cable like
4) An electric guitar.
5) Fingers that can play guitar!
Instructions for use:
1) Connect Guitar and (optionally) headphone or amp to USB device.
2) Connect the OTG cable to the USB device.
3) Connect OTG cable to Android device and wait 1 second (USB's power light should come on).
4) Run usbEffects app.
5) Allow app to use USB.
6) If you want USB out (this is the one with low-latency) you need to go to the menu and select USB as the "Output Type", then hit the back button.
7) Start playing.
Permissions: Internet/LAN/Wifi permissions are only used for Wifi output feature.
External storage (SD card) is used for playing backing tracks and reading and writing Loops (in proprietary format only at this stage).
Not all Android devices support USB accessories by powering the USB bus. Some Android devices such as Galaxy S1, S2 do not support USB Audio. This app is not compatible with all USB devices, and in particular, "3D sound card" type USB devices are not recognized by Android and cannot be supported by this app. Finally when USB devices are powered by your phone, the battery may run down more quickly.
If you have problems with this app, or suggestions for improvements, please check our FAQ and/or email the developer.
SoundCloud Page for sample sounds:
Andrig is a mobile application that turns your Android device into an electric and bass guitar amplifier (shortly “amp”) kit. Instead of investing in expensive and hard-to-carry amp, electric guitar players can quickly access, affordably purchase, and enjoy using Andrig easily on their mobile devices anywhere with their electric guitars.
We named “Andrig” by combining the words “android” and “guitar rig”, shortage of Android Guitar Rig application.
Andrig turns your Android device into an easy-to-use Guitar Multi-Effects Processor (stompbox) and electric guitar amp kit.
Carry your whole guitar rig with you in your pocket, wherever you go.
Improve your music experience with Andrig's high quality, stunning tones.
Andrig is aiming a high-performance guitar amp, multi effects processor and stompbox kit simulation (as much as Android allows :) ).
It has never been so simple to control all your guitar effects! With Andrig's user-friendly interface, things will never get messed up. AndRig comes with seven stomp box effect pedal.
★★★ USB Audio Support Added ★★★
★ High Quality Sound with Real-Time USB Audio Experience
★ Offline Mode
★ 3 Guitar Amps in total
★ 1 Guitar Amp for FREE
★ 13 Guitar Effects Processor Pedals in total
★ 2 Guitar Effects Pedals for Free
★ Drag and Drop to order effects
★ Stereo output and stereo guitar effects.
★ Built-in Metronome
Currently In progress:
- Recording module
- New valve amp modellings
- New realistic effect processor pedal modellings
- Built-in guitar tuner.
- New cabinet simulations.
- Lots of performance improvements
- Android 4.1.x or higher
- 4-pin stereo input cable to activate the device’s microphone feature.
Feel free to share your ideas with us.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndrigApp
Web Site: http://andrig.deplike.com/
Create, browse, share, like and comment guitar pedal boards. Chain your guitar effects with the DBoards pedal planner and win fantastic prizes!
- Create amazing effects chains: just add effects, connect them and set their parameters
- Customize your boards by adding notes and uploading photos and videos
- Search for effects chains created by other users
- Like and comment on boards
- Share your pedal boards directly to Facebook and Twitter
- Get points and redeem them for rewards
**Search, create and share**
Search for great pedal boards, create your own effects chains and share them with everybody on Facebook and Twitter. Effects including - overdrive, distortion, wah, compression, delay, tremolo, chorus, flanger, phaser etc - can be easily and beautifully arranged, linked and set up.
**Customize your guitar pedal boards**
Change the background, add notes and upload photos and videos related to your song from Youtube to make great and original boards. Add generic guitars and amplifiers in order to get complete effects chains and write notes to your boards. For instance, describe which guitar and amplifier do you use.
Earn points by taking different actions like creating and sharing pedal boards, commenting on boards, giving likes... and then redeem your points for rewards!
If you have any questions or issues you can contact us on
For more information:
Follow DBoards online:
AmpliTube UA is the revolutionary free companion app to iRig UA. It lets you turn any Android device* into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effects processor. With it, you can enjoy the high-quality sonic sculpting flexibility that’s made AmpliTube the go-to app for mobile musicians. Now you can finally harness the power of AmpliTube’s massive and expandable collection of ultra-realistic virtual amplifiers, stompbox effects, cabinets and more on your Android phone, no matter what make or model it is.
AmpliTube UA is a free and comes with a complete assortment of meticulously recreated virtual versions of some of the most coveted gear on the planet. It comes with 21 pieces of gear (free for iRig UA users), that can be expanded up to 43 by in app purchases. You get 9 effects: Noise Filter, Delay, Overdrive, Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phazer and Octave (plus Distortion upon registration). You can then use these stomps with 5 amplifiers with matching cabinets: Lead, Clean, Bass, Crunch and Metal. You even get two microphones (dynamic and condenser) that you can use to virtually position and mike your setup. In other words, it gives you everything you need to create killer tone no matter whether you’re looking to shred like Slash and Jimi Hendrix™ or play more mellow jazz, country or folk — the possibilities are limitless. And, as if that wasn’t enough, you can also expand AmpliTube UA with a-la-carte gear and bundles from world-class brands like Fender®, Orange®, Ampeg®, Soldano® and more. There’s also exclusive content available from our AmpliTube Slash and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ collections.
To get the most out of AmpliTube UA, you need to pair it with an iRig UA digital audio interface. Combined, the two give musicians the power to play in real-time with no audible device processing delay, a market first for the Android platform.iRig UA’s on-board digital signal processor works in conjunction with AmpliTube UA. And because all of the processing is handled by iRig UA, and not on the Android device, it’s able to provide consistent zero latency performance (down to 2ms round-trip total latency) independent of the make and model of the connected smartphone or tablet.
You can use AmpliTube UA functions in a “preview” mode when an iRig UA is not connected to the device. This allows full use of its generous collection of amplifiers, stompboxes, cabinets and microphones with the provided “dry” audio demo. However, an iRig UA is required for audio-in and guitar processing functionality.
• First real time guitar and bass mobile multi-effects app for all Android devices
• Zero latency processing on any Android device* when paired with iRig UA
• Full rig with 3 simultaneous stomp boxes, an amp with effects, a cabinet and a mic
• Comes with 9 stompbox effects, 5 amplifiers, 5 cabinets and 2 mics
• Gear library can be expanded with branded gear from Fender, Orange, Ampeg, Soldano and more
• Enhanced presets system
• Chromatic tuner included
• Can be used without iRig UA in a fully functional mode that does not allow audio-in (a dry audio demo is provided for playing purposes)
AMPLIFi Remote introduces a new world of possibilities for guitarists. Control your tone wirelessly. Automatically match tones to your music library. Share and download tones via the cloud. Jamming will never be the same.
Use AMPLIFi Remote with your Line 6 AMPLIFi device for a revolutionary guitar experience. And even if you don’t own an AMPLIFi device, you can still enjoy many innovative features with the app - get tones that match your music library, then edit, save and publish tones to the cloud. Download AMPLIFi Remote today and take a tour of the AMPLIFi experience. Whether you want to jam, practice or create, AMPLIFi Remote delivers incredible guitar tones and effects with award-winning Line 6 modeling—all in an intuitive, easy-to-use app.
• Take command of your AMPLIFi amplifier’s 70 amps, 100 effects, 20 speaker cabinets and 8 simultaneous guitar effects
• Remotely control AMPLIFi device parameters
• Match the tones of songs in your library
• Access thousands of tones online
• Share and rate tones in the cloud
• Store unlimited presets in the cloud
• Share tones via Twitter and Facebook from within AMPLIFi Remote
• Easily search tones on the Line 6 cloud from the main menu
• More easily save preset metadata by choosing from pre-defined values
• Get tone match results that include My Tones, even when offline
• My Tones and Favorites are grouped to improve navigation
• My Tones now include Factory Presets to help start your tone collection
• Expand/collapse groups of tones in your Tone Match results
• Favorites can now be un-favorited
Whether you want to jam, practice or create, AMPLIFi Remote delivers incredible guitar tones and effects with award-winning Line 6 modeling—all in an intuitive, easy-to-use app.
If you have the right cable (see below), you can plug in an electric guitar, otherwise use an acoustic through the microphone (headphones required for this option).
This paid version includes the following features:
15 configurable channels, plus tuner (channel 0).
Phasor (Phase off)
Wah Wah Effect
Wifi output for mobile guitar (requires PC on same Wifi).
Use Louspeaker option.
Native Audio option.
Integrated basic guitar tuner for ease and convenience. In addition, a Metronome feature has also been added.
All effects are now configurable so you can create a great range of sound.
Please note that the "Use Loudspeaker" option, which is designed to allow you to plug your guitar into the phone and have the music play through the speaker, may not work on all phones.
For those guitarists fortunate enough to have a Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy Nexus or possibly Nexus 4 running Jelly Beans (Android 4.1+) the delay using Native Audio option is much less -- around 60mS at present. Unfortunately most other phones/tablets will have more latency with native audio.
The "right cable" is a 3.5mm trrs connector to 6.25mm TS mono (guitar) plug. You can use a commercial cable such as an iRig™ cable or a GuitarConnect™ cable.
Please send an email to the Developer address if you have problems or issues, or wish to request new features for this guitar amplifier simulator.
Permissions: Internet permission is only used for Wifi output feature.
iRig™ is a trademark of IK Multimedia Production Srl. GuitarConnect is a trademark of Griffin Technology Inc.
★★★ Main features: ★★★
✔ A huge chords database with tabs (tablature)
✔ Solo mode
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ On-the-fly chords switching
✔ Two type of guitars: with nylon and steel strings
Official Android version ! iPhone version can be found at http://www.itunes.com/apps/RealGuitar
✔ WE'VE BEEN FEATURED IN:
• IK Multimedia's iKlip App of the Week
• Premier Guitar and PDA Essentials Magazines
• iTunes App Store Top Paid, Top Grossing, What's Hot, and New & Noteworthy areas
✔ WHAT USERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ "I am a guitar teacher and this app is great for learning the notes on the strings - able to customize very well for quizzing yourself or your students!!"
★★★★★ "This is a well thought out app that is teaching me the fretboard while on vacation from my guitar. The best learning tool that I've yet to encounter for this purpose."
★★★★★ "Easy to use and I'm finally learning the notes on the fretboard. 5 minutes a day, that's all it takes. Well worth the small investment!"
✔ CHECK OUT A DEMONSTRATION VIDEO AT:
✔ SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE OR TABLET:
Easy to use, no fretboard scrolling, and real instrument sounds
✔ CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM EXERCISES:
• Configure the fretboard the way you want it! Simply touch the fretboard to select notes to work on or use the convenient presets
• Learn the fretboard forwards, backwards, randomly, vertically, and horizontally
• English (C D E F G A B) or Romance (Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si) Syllables
• Right and Left Handed Options
• Smart learning engine that keeps track of your incorrect answers and gives you the best next round
• Configure Sharps or Flats
• Configure whether the answer is shown and/or notation is shown when you want to challenge yourself further.
✔ LEARN NOTES:
Master fretboard notes intelligently with fretboard note exercises that you create. Learning the fretboard notes is fundamental to understanding chords.
✔ LEARN FRETBOARD POSITIONS:
Master fretboard movement by practicing and recognizing fretboard note positions. This will give you the confidence and the mental training for playing notes and chords all over the fretboard.
✔ LEARN 11 MUSICAL KEYS:
Gain an understanding of the circle of fifths and learn the notes in 11 major musical keys. This will help you to pick up and play a song with ease!
✔ LEARN EAR TRAINING:
Improve your ability to improvise and play by ear with ear training exercises for notes
✔ LEARN SIGHT READING:
Practice reading music notation which will help you read sheet music and gain an understanding of how pitch relates to the fretboard notes
✔MONITOR YOUR PROGRESS:
Simple color coded statistics show you where you are strong and weak on the fretboard. This is a great way to know where to adjust your practice routines.
DrAmp works only with external USB-audio-device. Internal android audio devices can not be used.
At the moment the following USB-audio-devices will be supported. Only these interfaces will work with DrAmp:
Behringer Guitar Link
Behringer UCA 222
Your smartphone / tablet must be compatible with USB-soundcards.
You need an USB-OTG-adapter to connect external soundcard to your android-device.
The main features of DrAmp are:
Realtime, high performance audioprocessing
Realistic, powerfull ampsimulations
Flexible stomp boxes
Master output equalizer
1. DrAmp works only with external USB-audio-devices.
Internal android audio devices can not be used.
2. Your smartphone/tablet must be compatible with USB-soundcards.
3. You need an USB-OTG-adapter to use external soundcard.
The TonePrint Concept
TC Electronic offers five ‘TonePrint® enabled’ guitar pedals that allow you to upload custom tones created by some of the best guitarists alive. These artists had access to any effect parameter imaginable – not just the ones represented by physical knobs. Therefore,
TonePrints sound just the way each artist wanted the pedal of his or her dream to sound like.
*** Note! Your Pedal May Need a Firmware Update (tcelectronic.com/software) ***
TonePrint App Main Features
- Beam any TonePrint in Seconds
- Fast. Flexible. Intuitive.
- Completely Free of Charge – Not Based on inApp Purchases
- Cached files – No Internet Access Required
- No Extra Cables Required
- Browse TonePrints by Pedal, Artist, Featured or Date
- Collect Favorite TonePrints for Super-fast Access
- Constantly Updated with New, Amazing TonePrints
- Artist Bonus Content – Videos, Images, Interviews, etc.
What they say about TonePrint!
“Every once in a while, you plug into a pedal, and, suddenly, you’re transported to Tone Paradise. That’s the Hall of Fame Reverb. This is one of the smoothest, most cinematically musical reverb pedals I’ve ever heard. I’d have no problem dumping my fancy convolution reverb plug-ins in the studio, and use this pedal to process vocals, drums, percussion, strings, and more. I’m so taken with the Hall of Fame that I call it the “Motivator,” because every time I plug into it, its sounds inspire me to create new riffs and melodic lines.”
- Art Thompson (Guitar Player)
”Once the TonePrint is installed you’ll hear the way that particular artist wanted his pedal sound. It’s a great idea, works like a treat and indeed has loads of potential. The TonePrint concept is much more than a clever marketing idea. It’s a real treat to be able to play with the sounds that inspire some of these amazing players.”
- Dan Steinhardt (Guitar Buyer)
“My new favorite delay is TC Electronic’s TonePrint delay pedal that they just came out with; the reason why it’s my favorite is because they let me go in and design the parameters of what I wanted. It was fantastic!”
- Steve Morse (Deep Purple)
“TonePrint pedals give players the ability to explore sonic modifications on a whim and get a quick dose of inspiration.”
- Charles Sauflay (Premier Guitar)
“I like the idea that, using mystical TonePrint cyber-voodoo, I could set the range of each knob in such a way that each of those three sounds would be easy to access in real time, by turning each knob to an obvious setting like "12 o'clock" or to "all the way up". This way, you get a decent variety of tones at your disposal, all from a single pedal - and you can switch from one tone to another in a matter of moments.”
- Guthrie Govan (about his TonePrint for Corona Chorus)
- John Petrucci (Dream Theater)
- Paul Gilbert (Mr. Big)
- Steve Morse (Deep Purple)
- Ron ’Bumblefoot’ Thal (Guns ’n’ Roses)
- Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake)
- Orianthi (Michael Jackson)
- Guthrie Govan (Asia)
- Plus many others…
- …and the list is ever-expanding!
TonePrint Enabled Pedals
- Flashback Delay & Looper
- Hall of Fame Reverb
- Corona Chorus
- Vortex Flanger
- Shaker Vibrato
Please note that your pedal may require a software update to receive TonePrints as beams. Check www.tcelectronic.com/toneprint-app for details.
Effects are essential to audio production. Whether you are making fine adjustments to enhance your audio or designing creative ways to mess it up, Bitwig Studio’s plugins will accommodate your every audio processing need.
In this course, audio expert Mo Volans explains Bitwig Studio’s plugins and shows you how they work and how and when to deploy them.
He starts out by explaining Bitwig’s library system and how you access both the included plugins and your favorite third-party FX. From there, you get a section of tutorials that highlight the Dynamic and EQ FX. Here, Mo explains compression techniques and EQ essentials and how all of these audio treatment plugins work. Next up is a section on creative FX. In this collection of tutorials, you get into the more dramatic modulation, reverb, delay and distortion options that the folks at Bitwig have conjured up. Think of it as a creative audio laboratory!
The final section in this course lasers in on automation and routing. This is where the real control action begins. Mo dives deep into Bitwig Studio’s elaborate Macros. He then explains how to control and automate them internally or with external hardware for live performance situations. This course finishes up with a tour of Bitwig’s suite of mastering plugins. I’m sure Mo might want to do a whole course on this in the future!
Table of Contents:
1. Maximizing Your Workspace
2. Accessing the Bitwig Effects
3. Third Party Plug-ins
4. Handling Pre-Sets
5. Compression Essentials
6. The Bitwig EQ Family
7. Using FX Chains and Layers
8. Effects Return Channels
9. Parallel Processing
10. Reverb Flavours
11. Spaced Out Delays
12. Distortion and Destruction
13. Transient Control
14. Modulation Effects
15. Creating and Using Macros
16. Creating and Editing Automation
17. Using External Hardware
18. Making Quick Groups
19. Mastering Processors
Whether you want to master a classic rock riff or play along with the chords from a Billboard chart topper, Tab Pro makes it a breeze with its sleek audio and visual layouts. Over 150,000 songs are available at your fingertips in Tab Pro's extensive database, with options available for players of all backgrounds and skill levels.
Who says that a music education has to be boring? Tab Pro allows you to play along with your favorite song as you learn, ensuring that you are truly keeping perfect time. Feel free to tweak the audio mix to create your ideal playback experience, too. Whether you prefer to hear the rhythm section in the forefront or let the lead guitar take center stage, the power is in your hands to shape your perfect audio mix with solo/mute options.
Included in Tab Pro's features:
· Supports the Tab Pro format (which is similar to Guitar Pro and Power Tab)
· A thorough database with over 150,000 songs, including a variety of tracks from the heavy metal, alternative rock, hard rock, and pop genres.
· Playback tempo control (NEW!)
· A horizontal mode view to create a more natural approach to reading music with its left-to-right scrolling option.
· Chords are shown above the corresponding beats for optimum visual cues.
· A wide, transparent cursor ensures an unobstructed view of the tablature.
· The fretboard display gives you the perfect view of the notes' placement on each fret. In this display, the fret tags are numbered accordingly.
· Our simplest navigation system yet, with options to move the cursor with either your finger or the progress bar.
· Audio mixing is in your hands thanks to the handy mute and solo options.
· Come across a song that you'll want to cue up with regularly? The "Favorites" option logs your must-have tunes and makes them readily available for future Tab Pro sessions, even without the Internet access.
· Loop to help you practice the challenging parts of the song.
· Follow our news and updates through App News section.
· App Tour will familiarize you with the main features of the app.
This app includes 8 guitar lessons of growing difficulty.
Now on Android Market & iTunes AppStore
Begin with a traditional acoustic shuffle then play a funky blues with more advanced rhythm pattern.
Discover the SRV Texas Blues on a clean Stratocaster.
Enjoy a minor style Blues and smash your amp with more Rock lesson played on a Les Paul.
✔ Each lesson is explained and the difficulties analyzed.
✔ The musical notation and theory is accompanied by truths audios and movies recordings.
✔ How to read tabs for the beginners.
✔ Soundings strings to tune your guitar.
What's New :
★ Download and install video files to your sdcard.
★ Autoscrolling tablature in portrait and landscape mode.
★ Bigger selection area to open lessons.
Take your pick and spend good time with this app
iRig Recorder FREE comes with full recording features, one effect (unlocked after registration), and complete file-transfer and export functions. By adding the All Functionalities Bundle via in-app purchase, you unlock the complete feature set, which includes waveform editing, and 7 more powerful and easy-to-use effects. Other in-app bundles, which let you add editing or the full effects lineup are also available.
iRig Recorder FREE is the perfect companion to iRig MIC or iRig MIC Cast. Take iRig Recorder anywhere, along with either IK mic, to capture podcasts, interviews, concerts or any kind of sound — at home or in the field. If you already own a pro mic, you can use it with iRig Recorder by connecting it to your mobile device with iRig PRE, our mobile mic preamp.
iRig Recorder's intuitive editing tools let you cut, crop or loop your audio. The powerful effects processors optimize tone for speech or music, clean up background noise, brighten your voice for clarity, smooth it in harsh or overly bright recordings, or change the speed of your tracks without affecting pitch.
The effects are so easy to use that anyone — even without specific music or audio knowledge — can produce quality audio material in seconds with iRig Recorder FREE.
iRig Recorder FREE organizes your recordings by date and time and tags them with a geo location for easy and reliable file management. Recordings can be easily shared by e-mail and FTP, over Bluetooth, through USB cables, to internal storage, or via apps installed on the device. Files can be exported as CD-Quality WAV files, or as compressed .ogg files that range from 64 to 192 kbps.
Record your world with iRig Recorder!
iRig Recorder FREE features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use mobile recording and editing app: just launch the app and press record!
• The perfect companion to iRig MIC and iRig MIC Cast for your podcasts, interviews, concerts and field recordings
• Record into iRig Recorder with your own mic, connected to your mobile device through our iRig PRE preamp.
• One-touch recording
• Optimize Volume effect (unlocked after registration) automatically sets the optimal level
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools to cut, crop and loop your recordings (available via in-app purchase)
• Pitch- and time-based effects let you change the speed of your recordings without affecting pitch, to adapt your audio content to other media such as video (available via in-app purchase)
• Organizes your recordings by creation date and tags with geo location
• Export files as compressed .ogg or uncompressed .wav
• Recording time is only limited by the storage space on your Android device
• 8 intelligent effects automatically optimize your recordings — no audio knowledge required! (Optimize Volume unlocked after registration; all other effects available via in-app purchase)
1. Optimize Volume: automatically adjusts for optimal volume
2. Optimize Tone: automatically adjusts for optimal equalization
3. Cleanup: automatically cleans up background noise
4. Brighten Voice: automatically increases clarity of speech and vocals
5. Smooth Voice: automatically smooths harsh or overly bright vocals
6. Speed Up: speeds up the recording without changing the pitch
7. Slow Down: slows down the recording without changing the pitch
8. Change Pitch: raises or lowers the pitch of the recording without changing duration
For more information:
It includes GuitarPro tabs, Guitar tabs, Bass tabs, Chords and Drum tabs. Additional there can be searched for information about the found tracks and artists via Last Fm.
☆ Access to more than 500000 guitar tabs & chords
☆ Opens .gp3, .gp4 and .gp5 tabs
☆ Player function for Guitar Pro tabs
☆ Fullscreen mode
☆ Download function
☆ Searching for YouTube music videos for songs
☆ Search filter by guitar tablature type
☆ Zoom and minimize of tab view
☆ Displays in portrait and landscape mode
☆ Favorite management
☆ Adjustable Autoscroll
☆ Query band and song info
☆ Displays diagrams for chords
☆ Displays your search history
• a fully replicated six-string electric guitar
• notes tapped recorded to guitar tabulature
• rythm mode (record button) to form guitar riff or guitar solo
• play back mode with guitar up-down stroke logic
• bend, vibrato, chord, open string & palm muting
• metronome & tempo
• high/low gain, 4 guitar tunings, 6 reverb effects
• quick response, low latency
• full set of functionality but only clean guitar and 12 frets.
1. On start screen, create a new riff or solo by tapping the "New" button, then press the "Play" button.
2. Tap all the notes you want in your riff or solo, including bends, vibratos, palm muting, chords and so on. Do not think about the timing in these before step 3.
3. Press the record [•] button. Tap when every note should be played.
4. Press the options button (second button in the right corner) to turn on metronome, change tempo, reverb or other options.
• There are two tap modes: Normal and Down only. Experiment with what works best for you. Normal mode might work better for shredding runs for a solo, and down only better for your riff sometimes. Using index fingers for higher precision.
• Tap the blue area with the tabulature on top of the screen to zoom in when needing to navigate and have a closer look.
• Setting the metronome to off can give you more focus towards being creative (which is good) rather than being precise during recordig.
• Use the +/- button to handle a riff or solo that uses large or small parts of the fretboard.
"Perhaps the best guitar replicator we have seen yet on the Android platform, and more importantly, it’s a blast to play around with."
"A very well developed app for music lovers."