Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
A Recommend Option to have a consolidated view of all Strategies. This gives your best case scenarios. A MUST TRY before you start to use the app.
Now you can Backup your data and Restore it later. Comes handy if you are replacing phones or simply have to uninstall and reinstall. Backup can be done to SD Card / Internal Memory or Google Drive.
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.
Debt Snowball Free is intended as a guide and may not be 100% accurate.
This is an ad supported version of Debt Snowball. Please click on ads to support or purchase the full version!
Interest is now calculated in each payment. When a new payment is made, it will record how many days between each payment was made and increase the debt by the amount of interest per day.
Now get 1 day payment reminders for your debts!
The total debt and interest to be paid is estimated based upon your monthly budget. If you pay more then your minimum payment, it will decrease the amount of time of pay off and interest paid.
If no payments have been made yet on a debt, it will calculated interest by the number of days the debt was entered and the first payment. So if you made a payment the day you entered the debt, it will show as no interest gained.
To edit or delete any entries, long press on an item to bring up the context menu. Deleting a debt will delete its payments.
There are also plenty of debt management tools available. These tools typically focus on understanding how much you have already paid, how much remains, and when you can expect to pay off the debt.
Debt Killer is designed for those who want to be more aggressive. It will help you understand the cost of debt and encourage EARLY pay-off. This means less money to the lending institution and more money for you. Lending institutions normally don't have these types of calculators for you because they are perfectly happy to let you pay the full interest amount. They've shaped how the public views debt and helped make it the norm to be content with paying the minimum amount each month (which translates into maximum profit for the loaning institution). If this is unsettling to you and you want to kill you debt, this app is for you.
The question that this tool helps to answer is, "how much do I save if I pay X amount extra towards the principal each month?" Then, if you want to try different amounts, you can use the sliding bar to see how much you can save in real-time without having to enter new numbers. Using the bar, you should be able to see that the initial extra amounts that you pay towards the principal have the largest impact!
All numbers on the output are estimates, your loan and credit issuing agencies may have different calculation methods to compound interest.
The Loan and Refinance calculators are based on monthly interest compounding but can still be used to approximate values for bi-monthly or daily interest compounding.
The Credit Card calculator assumes that the current interest rate is the average interest rate and the interest is compounded daily.
- Track debts that you owe, along with payments, penalties, and confirmation numbers.
- A bar updates as you pay on the debt, giving you a visual indicator of your progress.
- Track debts that others owe to you.
- Want to save for something or start an emergency fund? Track the deposits and withdrawals you make from your savings.
- Multiple currencies available.
- Security: App is password protected and database is encrypted to protect your private information.
Upgrade to the pro version for even more features:
- Tag debts and savings with icons.
- Backup and restore your data between multiple devices with Dropbox.
Special thanks to:
- Aha-Soft (http://www.small-icons.com/) - Icons!
- Yusuke Kamiyamane (http://p.yusukekamiyamane.com/) - Icons!
- FatCow Hosting Icons - Icons!
- Martin @ CubeActive - http://martin.cubeactive.com/ - ChangeLog Dialog library!
Being in debt can be overwhelming. This debt shows breaks down your debts into an easy plan and will even give guidance on consolidation options if they will help.
- Add credit cards and loans (from banks or friends and family).
- Analyse your minimum payments and estimated interest charges.
- Visualise your debts reduce over time and discover the earliest repayment date (based on a monthly debt reduction budget).
- See how significant extra contributions may be.
- See and download a complete table of payments and balances over time.
- Add potential consolidation loan/credit card details into the settings page and see if these will save you money.
Let me know what you would like to see in future updates.
Enjoy, and good luck dissolving those debts :-)
--- Permissions explained ---
I ask for network access as this app is ad supported. I make very little from producing these apps so please help support the development by exploring what the advertisers have to offer.
** box upload support is now available in premium version.
iQuick Debt Payoff, is a financial calculator and planner that computes payment schedules for multiple loans utilizing roll-down accelerated payment methods.
Use this powerful and user-friendly loan calculator for setting debt elimination plans to become debt free quickly and save thousands of dollars in interest payment.
It lets you to:
- Figure out the best possible plan to pay off credit cards debt while minimizing overall interest.
- Calculate plan based on "Lowest balance first" (default) or "Highest interest first" methods.
- Know which card is costing you the hightest in interest payments.
- Estimate savings by making additional payment each month and determine roll-down accelerated payment plan for multiple credit cards simultaneously.
- Compute full amortization schedule and see snapshot of a loan, including total balance, interest rate, total interest paid, monthly payment etc.
- Save complete payment schedules on external or internal SD memory.
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Compare loans to see which is best. It lets you compare up to 10 loans.
- Email amortization table using SMTP servers (with SSL authentication), such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Export and attach amortization table in CSV format.
- Upload Payment schedules (CSV format) to the box account.
1. Box upload support is only available after premium upgrade.
2. For other loan types, such as Mortgage, see our comprehensive iQuick Calculator Pro.
Keywords: payment calculator, financial planner, payment reminder, amortization schedules, rolldown payments, debt payoff, debt schedules
This one subject is on millions of people's minds these days. Credit debt is the single most notorious form of stress that haunts people for years.
Here is what you will discover inside:
# What Is Credit Debt?
# Credit Card Debt
# Student Loans
# Bankruptcy Facts
# Credit Score Facts
# Your Path To Success
This guide will empower you to rid yourself of the three common self-inflicted debts the world of debt. No one has the power to turn your life around like you do.
Stop placing the blame on other entities and accept that your debt is the result of poor decisions or unexpected circumstances on your part.
Keep your chin up and don't let yourself get too stressed out; you can do it!
My Debts Lite and My Debts Pro:
- Add cash and goods debts: you owe somebody or somebody owes you.
- Possibility of adding several entries simultaneously, save your time!
- Add your currency.
- View the amounts of all debts (you owe or somebody owes you).
- Work with contacts from both your address book and add manually!
- Pay off a whole debt or in part.
- Convenient viewing options: by contact, by type of debt.
- Use ‘Help’ to explore the application quickly.
- Send us a letter with preferences and suggestions!
- Languages: English, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew.
My Debts Pro:
- Take pictures of the goods debts, save your time on text fields.
- Reminders: once, daily, monthly, and annually.
- Export all debts.
- Automated import of all debts from the Lite version.
- Password protection.
All comments and suggestions please forward to our email address (from the ‘About’ menu or to the address firstname.lastname@example.org).
We care about any feedback you provide and promise to respond right away. If any enhancements are required we will report the status on what work has been done.
This app provides you a graph and a calculation sticky (interest and principal portion of your EMI) for every month and lets you edit the EMI or interest rate to see how it affects your loan
1. Do "what if" analysis by changing the EMI and/or interest rates in the present/future to plan better
2. See the impact of interest rate changes by the bank on your loan tenure
3. Manage multiple loan accounts
This app can be used to track:
1. Housing Loans
2. Personal Loans
3. Car/Bike Loans
NOTE: This app assumes "daily reducing balance" type of loan to calculate the interest portion of the EMI paid every month
Our Debt Snowball Method app concentrates on VERY detailed information about Debt Snowball .
In this huge, informative Debt Snowball Method app you'll find the following information (and more):
- What is the Debt Snowball Debt Reduction Plan
- Debt Relief - The Debt Snowball Effect
- The Debt Snowball - An Easy Debt Payoff Method
- Using a Debt Snowball to Eliminate Debt
- How to Use a Debt Snowball to Propel Yourself Towards Debt Freedom
- The Debt Snowball Method Can Help You Become Debt Free Faster
- How Debt-Snowball Technique Works in Paying Off Credit Card Debt
- Get Debt Free Through a Debt Consolidation Loan Or the Debt Snowball Method
- Three Sure-Fire Ways to Get Your Debt Snowball Rolling
- The Backwards Logic Behind the Debt Snowball Method
Update contains new infos i.e.
- Debt Snowball - A Simple Method Of Getting Out Of Debt
- Debt Management - Debt Reduction Using Debt Snowball
More will follow soon...
Debt Snowball Method is one of the most valuable, informative Debt Snowball Method apps you can find. Period!
We will update our app with more tips and news about Debt Snowball on a regular base.
Here are some features of our Debt Snowball Method app:
- The most comprehensive app on debt relief.
- This app covers everything there is to know about debt snowball method.
- We have certain information on how to become debt free, debt free faster, debt elimination and debt snowball.
Install this free app and share with your friends. Don’t miss it while it is still available for FREE.
This app is optimized for Android phones and tablets.
The full app can be downloaded for free. For this reason, it contains ads. If we collect enough
votes from users, we think about offering a paid version without showing up ads.
Some parts of this description were taken from Wikipedia.org to show you a definition of what this app will be about.
Utilize unique ideas and suggestions included in this app to help you find freedom in your life. It has the honest truth about money and debt. You know the biggest gap in education for our country – is managing money. It is so easy to make mistakes. The guidelines here hopefully will help you avoid debt and get rid of the debt you have. Regardless of your income level, you will find the information you need to break-free from the cycle and rut we often get stuck. It is a vicious and endless cycle.
✓ Get out of Debt Fast!
✓ Feel trapped in the gutter? This will help you get out
✓ Climb your way from bankruptcy
✓ Prevent financial disaster
✓ Learn how to make wise money management choices
✓ IT IS SO EASY TO USE!
Very thorough and informative! Don’t hesitate to ACT NOW!
GMMB allows you to keep controlled all your debts in a fast and easy way, having all the time the balance of what you owe and what your friends owe to you.
Here You are. Simple utility for tracking your 'I owe You' or 'You owe me'. Now with simple click You can store all important information like amount, deadline, person or description.
* ease of use
* two separated lists ('I.O.U.' and 'Y.O.M.')
* home screen widget with sums from both lists
* password protection
* configurable currency
* configurable list apperance
* handy calendar
* ads supported
For suggestions and support write at: email@example.com
3-Step Formula to Get Out Of Debt
4 Debt Reduction Tips For You
4 Keys To Freeing Yourself From Debt
4 Smart Ways To Deal With Credit Card Debt
4 Tips to Hiring a Better Debt Management Firm
5 Bankruptcy Questions To Ask Your Attorney Before Filing
5 Benefits of Student loan consolidation
5 Reasons Why You Should Eliminate Credit Card Debt
5 Tips For Hiring A Professional Debt Settlement Company
5 Ways To Try And Reduce Your Debts And Outgoings
6 Steps to Take before Bankruptcy
7 Common Refinancing Mistakes to Avoid
7 Tips To Help Reduce Your Debt
8 Danger Signals to foretell you are on the debt road
9 Steps To Get Out Of Debt - Part 1
9 Steps To Get Out Of Debt - Part 4
9 Steps To Get Out Of Debt - Part 8
Empty your Debts by Few Clicks with Online Debt Consolidation
Escape Debt - Consider Who Your Friends Are
Face Up to Your Debts They Wont Go Away
Finding Help To Get Out Of Debt
Finding the Best Debt Consolidation Loan Online
Five Keys to Overcoming Bad Debt Management
Five Reasons To Get Out Of Debt
Five Steps To Success In Beating Debt
the info you need here.
More from developer
Learning how to think out of the box is a developed skill that a lot of people trust they possess, however, very few really do. Many individuals have been exposed to this type of thinking and comprehend it, yet very few apply its teachings.
The skill of thinking out of the box is really apparent when discussing a topic with somebody that thinks critically and one that does not. The person that thinks differently will listen to all the facts without arriving at any assumptions and will commonly not trust what was said to them till research verifies it.
A person who doesn’t think differently will make supposes and draw conclusions on information that they have no clue if it's factual or not. In this app, I'll attempt to teach everybody a few tips on how to think differently and most importantly, like a millionaire.
Endowed by the knowledge that the world they're experiencing is an origination of their own imagination, lucid dreamers may consciously influence the effect of their dreams.
They may produce and transform objects, individuals, situations, worlds, and even themselves. By the measures of the familiar world of physical and social realism, they may do the impossible.
There are some basic training techniques which your dog must learn and this app will teach you all about these training techniques. It will also help you to transform an ill-mannered dog into a very well-mannered and friendly dog.
Even if you think that your dog already has the basic training skills, this app will help you in enhancing those skills and moving onto more advanced skills.