Piclens's simple interface and outstanding menu of pre-designed grids make it the best collage app
You will love Piclens. It can work hand in hand with Instagram to quickly produce beautiful results...
Piclens is free and makes sharing pics and collages easy.
Instantly and easily create collages, wallpaper and photo albums.
Edit pictures in our photo lab and share on Instagram and other places with Piclens
This collage maker is incredibly easy to use, try it and see for yourself.
* Create a professional collage instantly - incredibly easy
* Variety of layouts for photo grids, wallpapers, photo walls, albums and overlapping
* Shake to conveniently swap pics or manually select for precision
* Editor allows you to move, swap, rotate, zoom, sketch, etc in the photo lab
* Add text, delete text, emoticons and clip art, many sticker to your photos and collages
* Arrange your collages loosely or in a square (for Instagram), wide rectangle, tall rectangle or just use a single photo
* Share via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, Blogger, Tumblr, Google Plus, email, etc
The concept is simple. People in the same location share similar experiences and sometimes these experiences overlap. Closr uses cloud and location based technology to connect its users so that they may share their photographs and help improve each others experiences.
Consider that you are at a concert with 80,000 other people. You don't know any of them, yet you are all sharing a similar experience. There are potentially 1000's of photo's of your shared experience, that until now, you would not have access too. With Closr you can view the concert from other perspectives, view moments you didn't capture, or missed, maybe even see photo's of yourself that others have captured. Check out the video for an overview!
How about special occasions? We don't always know everyone at weddings but maybe they can help capture our shared experiences. The same concept applies if you are one of several thousand people visiting a touristic or historical location e.g. The Eiffel Tower or Grand Canyon etc. Likewise, if you are on a whale watching trip etc. and have tried, and failed, to take a photo of a whale breaching. Perhaps another person from the trip was lucky enough to capture the whale breaching. They have a photo you want, who knows, maybe you have a photo they want!
Wouldn't it be great to share these photo's so that we could all benefit and build a timeline of such shared experiences?
Closr has striped out all the features of the Alpha version and we will slowly release and test each additional feature, over the coming months, to give you the very best experience.