SENTRY Energy Profiler è il sistema universale per il monitoraggio dei consumi elettrici, idrici e di gas e della produzione di energia elettrica di impianti fotovoltaici, eolici e altri.
Per maggiori informazioni consulta la pagina https://www.sentryenergyprofiler.com/coseSentry/.
Information can be viewed as a "sine" graph of APs within range, as a "noise" graph that indicates how much interference from other APs can be expected on each channel, and as a "time" graph when you are monitoring a specific AP. The Time graph will display db levels (possible interference) for APs that use overlapping sub-carriers.
Because Android does not allow discovery of hidden networks (their SSIDs), this app allows you to add hidden APs to the networks being scanned when the SSID is known.The password is not necessary to monitor the hidden APs, only the SSID.
WiFi Scanner will display APs and signal levels down to -100 db, depending upon the capabilities of the phone or tablet you are using.
- We can now accept P.O. orders, bulk purchases, volume licensing, and other purchase options better suited for Enterprises. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more than one copy of the app.
If you are a network administrator or a network engineer that has any WiFi / wireless on your network then you already know that you need a good WiFi network monitoring / analyzer tool or toolkit to properly manage and analyze inside your wireless network. Without the proper network tools you have no way to determine proper functionality of your WiFi network or identify security risk that comes with having wireless technology inside of your enterprise corporate LAN. As a network administrator or engineer you already have many other responsibilities with your network such as managing servers, routers, switches, workstations, inventory management, asset management, bandwidth monitoring, troubleshooting... the list is long. Make sure you have a tool that makes your wireless network management easier!
- Active Passive Pre-Deployment and Site Survey and WiFi Analyzer network tools for wireless professionals. Works on 802.11 N, G, B, and A networks (Depends on device)
Quickly perform wifi site surveys by simply double tapping on floor plan to register samples
2.4Ghz and 5Ghz wifi analyzer fully supported in all wireless tools
WiFi AP Edge Map
WiFi Channel Map
Access point filters allow you to analyze AP edge individually
Wireless security filters identify and analyze secure and non-secure (WEP, Ad-Hoc, Open) wireless networks
Sub-filters allow you to filter out weak WiFi coverage areas
Network Icons for mapping out your hardware
Export all views for email or printing
Export and Import all surveys for backup or to share with other techs using Wolf WiFi Pro
Create multiple sites
Supports and analyze broadcast and hidden SSIDs (once known to device)
Complete help documentation at www.wolfwifi.com and videos on www.youtube.com
-WiFi Scanner and analyzer with summary view and detailed view
-Channel Graph displays and analyze channels in use to easily identify congestion
-Signal Tracker helps you track down access points and adjust antennas
-802.11 A/B/G/N support (depends on device)
Wolf WiFi Pro is an enterprise class accurate wireless toolkit and analyzer for wireless professionals. Wolf WiFi Pro goes far beyond just searching for WiFi networks, now you can perform full active passive pre-deployment and site surveys, import your own floor plans, and create heat maps. Use filters to identify Open, WEP, Ad Hoc and secure networks. Monitor active 802.11 channels to identify congestion. Device WiFi management. Network icon library allows you to place icons on your floor plan to identify location of network equipment.
No PC software required. No Root required. If you like AirMagnet, Ekahau, Visiwave, Meritech, Netstumbler, inSSIDer, WiFi Analyzer, airmapper or Tamograph you will want to take a look at this app.
App is actively in development. More features and tools are on the way. Please send us your suggestions. Let's make this the best mobile site survey and analyzer tool available.
Support and documentation – Help is an email away at email@example.com. Full documentation can also be found by going to the home screen in the app and clicking the menu button. Additional documentation can be found on our website at http://www.wolfwifi.com. Training videos for the app can be found on http://www.youtube.com search Wolf WiFi Pro.
By using this WiFi scanner, you are helping support the Southern Methodist University wireless technology research group learn more about wireless signals in current use across the world and develop more efficient protocols and algorithms.
- Before or at the time of collecting usage statistics, we will disassociate the measured data from the user's personal identification.
- We will collect and use of usage statistics solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain usage statistics as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect usage statistics by a lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- A user's location should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date and without regard to the person's identity.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
WifiExplorer uses 5 diagnostic views that collectively provide an overview of your current Wi-Fi environment. In 'normal' mode all APs are displayed, while in 'Monitor Mode' only the APs of interest are displayed. The following list briefly describes some of the features available in the current version of WifiExplorer.
✔ Site Survey View -- displays each AP's beacon signal strength and channel, emphasizing how Wi-Fi channels in the 2.4x GHz ISM band overlap with one another.
✔ Occupied Channel View -- displays each AP's channel and relative beacon signal strength, emphasizing how the APs in your current Wi-Fi environment are distributed across different channels.
✔ Channel Occupancy View -- displays how the APs in your current Wi-Fi environment are distributed across different channels. Typically you'll see most APs on channels 1, 6, 11 and few (if any) on the other channels.
✔ AP Timecourses View -- displays each AP's beacon signal strength as a function of time. This view is most useful when monitoring a particular AP and you are moving around to different locations.
✔ List of wireless routers -- lists all the wireless APs in your current Wi-Fi environment, along with their SSID, BSSID (MAC address), channel, frequency, security configuration and beacon signal strength (RSSI).
✔ Capture, save and email screenshots of the different diagnostic views.
WifiExplorer is the ultimate mobile tool for wifi site surveys. Its graphical charts make it easy to use for both professionals and amateurs alike. A variety of 802.11 network discovery tools are available for the android platform -- they are known by various names including -- wifi scanner, wifi finder, wifi locator, wifi analyzer, wifi detector, wifi monitor, site survey. WifiEagle falls in this category of wifi test apps. These diagnostic tools have the common goal of detecting the intermittent beacons that are transmitted by every wireless router. Each wireless router with a unique SSID represents a different wifi network. Wireless routers with the same SSID serve the same wifi network.
When preparing a site for installing a wifi network or troubleshooting one that performs poorly one typically uses several diagnostic tools to measure coverage, congestion, RF interference and throughput performance. Coverage takes into account the signal strength of the Wi-Fi network in all areas where Wi-Fi is desired. The signal strengths that are measured by wifi scanning tools are those of the beacons transmitted by wireless routers and do NOT reflect network performance -- a common misconception. Wifi scanners, wifi finders, wifi locators, wifi analyzers, wifi detectors, wifi monitors, site survey and network discovery tools -- whatever you like to call them -- can only be used to measure coverage since they only detect beacons. They can not measure throughput performance, which would require detecting and monitoring wifi data packets.
The best wifi apps will present the data they collect in such a way to make your job of interpreting it as simple as possible. WifiEagle uses multiple graphical charts so the results really stand out. Using these results allows you to make the best choices in configuring your wifi network for the best channel and determining whether all areas have sufficient wifi coverage.
You can download and hide any favorite photos from web page.
You can manage the albums of gallery handily and view & move pictures easily.
Supported Language : English, Japanese, Korean, Arabic
[ Main Features ]
- Gallery : Show all media files on your phone. manage the gallery. (Gallery Lock)
- Safe Photo : Show all locked photos.
- Safe Video : Show all locked videos.
- Safe Web Image : Show all locked web images.
- Screen Lock Type : PINs, Password, Pattern
[ Tip ]
- Be careful when deleting unlocked media files. If you do that, you will lost media files. Steps to recover it : Safe Gallery Reinstall > Setting > Lock Media Recovery
- App Hide : If "it is not installed application" or is not running in the launcher, because it is checked "App Hide Mode" at Set up. Please use dial "#789" in your phone and press call.
- When not execute calling to dial : Run Widget(Safe Gallery 1x1) > Enter Quick Running number > Run app
- Settings of app > Recovering media file : it can recover disappeared or invisible locked media files.
Sophos Mobile Security comprehensively protects your Android device without compromising performance or battery life. Using up-to-the-minute intelligence from SophosLabs, your apps will be automatically scanned as you install them. This antivirus functionality protects you from malicious software which can lead to data loss and unexpected costs. Moreover, if your device is lost or stolen, a remote lock or wipe will shield your personal information from prying eyes. This is what we call complete security!
• Scans apps as you install them
• On demand and scheduled scan of previously installed apps and files on external storage (such as SD cards)
• Displays Potentially Unwanted Apps (PUA) to help you recognize apps considered unsuitable for business
• Uses Sophos threat intelligence from the cloud with up-to-the-minute malware information
Loss and Theft Protection
• Can receive commands from predefined phone numbers by text message (SMS)
• Supports remote commands for: Wipe, Lock, Alarm (Scream), Locate, Message to finder, Reset passcode
• Sends the device location before the battery dies
• Informs you if your SIM card is changed
• Block access to malicious or phishing websites
• Block access to inappropriate websites (parental control)
• Filters incoming text messages (SMS)
• Blocks unwanted calls
• Protects selected apps with a password for startup
• Allows you to protect the device settings and Google Play store with a password
USSD Code Protection
• Protects your device from attacks via USSD codes. Register Sophos to scan every dialed number
• Detects apps which access personal data such as your address book
• Identifies apps which could create costs, for example by sending text messages
• Gives you advice on how to improve your security settings
Managed Mode (Sophos Mobile Control Advanced)
If this app is managed through Sophos Mobile Control, the following changes are applied to the app:
• Loss and Theft Protection and Security Advisor will disappear, as these features are handled by Sophos Mobile Control
• The settings cannot be changed by the user any more and become read-only. All settings are done centrally within the MDM solution
For more details on the managed version, check the Sophos website
Looking to integrate premium antivirus into your app?
Whether you are an app developer, an EMM vendor or an IT security vendor, check the new Sophos anti-malware SDK for Android that allows you to integrate the Sophos antivirus engine into your own Mobile Apps and Solutions - simply and easily.
For more information, please refer to our product datasheet (www.sophos.com/AndroidSDK) or contact the Sophos OEM team (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
Explanation of required permissions: http://sophos.com/kb/117499
How to uninstall: Use the new uninstallation wizard. For manual uninstallation see http://sophos.com/kb/117456
Knowledge Base: http://sophos.com/kb/
Moderated Support Forum: http://openforum.sophos.com/t5/MobileTalk/ct-p/MOBILETALK
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Based on your reports, Nmap WILL NOT WORK on devices running Android 2.1 and 2.2. You will get the "Some binaries could not be installed" error message and will be presented with the non-root mode. If you are using a newer Android version, please email me.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
***** 4 time Global Traveler Award Winner: Best Wi-Fi Service
***** About.com Reader’s Choice Award Winner: Best Travel App
***** Travel & Leisure Top 10 Travel Apps
With Boingo Wi-Finder, you get:
★ Hotspot Notifications: Wi-Finder actively finds and notifies you when you are at a Boingo hotspot.
★ Hotspot Location Maps: Whether you're traveling around the corner or around the world, it's good to know where to stay connected to Wi-Fi. Just open the search menu to find hotspots. Get results on a map or list view.
★ Access to Boingo Hotspots: Boingo Wi-Finder lets you quickly sign up and pay to access Wi-Fi at over 1 Million hotspots worldwide, including airports, hotels, coffee shops, convention centers and more!
★ Take advantage of our security offer when online: Obtain a Passpoint profile if your device supports it, or install Hotspot Shield VPN (protect your data from hackers and keep your Internet activity on open Wi-Fi networks secure).
If you have an existing Boingo account, just tap “Already Have an Account" from the start screen, enter your username and password, and you’ll be ready to connect to Wi-Fi hotspots.
Use Wi-Fi and avoid expensive cellular data overage fees! Not only will your Internet connection be up to 3 times faster than cellular data but you'll also save money while enjoying:
★ Seamless video streaming or video chat experience
★ Large file downloads including apps, movies, music and TV shows direct to your device fast!
★ Multi-player gaming with other friends over the network
★ Saving big money when traveling abroad – turn your phone to “Airplane mode” and connect to Wi-Fi. Check your email, surf the Internet, and make calls over VOIP (like Skype) -- all without incurring huge international data roaming charges.
Boingo is committed to making your Wi-Fi experience great. We offer free 24/7 customer support, no contracts, and no cancellation fees. Try Boingo today!
Don’t just go. Boingo!®
Find us online at http://www.boingo.com
Friend us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/boingo
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/boingo
Read great articles and interviews about tech gadgets, travel and more at http://www.boingo.com/blog
Tired of accidentally leaving your WiFi running all day and wearing down your device's battery? Tired of being home for hours and forgetting to turn on your WiFi? Sentry can help!
Sentry is a fully automated WiFi manager that only requires a simple configuration to start. It packs many features into a simple-to-use application so you don't have to waste any time on setup.
Sentry operates by cycling your WiFi. If it gets a connection or was already turned-on and connected, it remains on, otherwise, it turns the WiFi off to save battery.
Even if Sentry is activated you can still manually connect to WiFi or turn your WiFi without interrupting.
Sentry can be configured to run in any or all of three ways.
First, Sentry can be configured to run on a polling interval, e.g. 30 minutes, and check the WiFi status periodically.
Second, Sentry can set to check WiFi status every time the screen is unlocked.**
Last, Sentry can be set to run every time the phone boots up. Used in conjunction with the other two functions, this can either be used to make sure Sentry is always running or to simply check for WiFi every time the phone reboots.
Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions or problems.
Does Sentry running in the background use up my battery life? Nope! Not one bit! Sentry is actually only ever truly running when it's cycling the WiFi, which depending on the timeout you set, shouldn't be for much more than a minute, so no, it shouldn't negatively affect your battery life.
Permissions: Sentry requires five permissions.
1) ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Used to check if WiFi is on/off
2) CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Used to cycle WiFi
3) RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Used to restart Sentry on reboot
4) ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to check if WiFi is connected
5) CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Needed on some devices to toggle WiFi
**Note this is only when the screen is unlocked. Sentry will not cycle your WiFi is the screen is simply turned on. You can check the time, etc, without activating Sentry.