No wires, no drivers, no cables, no bluetooth only WiFi on a fresh air and browser to connect your Android device with desktop or laptop or even another android device with Droid Over Wifi app installed!
One button to start. Transfer, view, stream, rename, move, delete files and folders immediately over WiFi with any Browser and any OS.
• MediaView feature enables on the fly filter content and display video and audio files contained in current folder. You can stream full screen Mpeg4, Ogg and WebM videos directly from your phone and meanwhile view your photos in other tab of the browser.
• Folder Size feature quickly counts size of folders and displays it with nice visually graphs.
• Folder upload (Chrome only) and download by using zip
• Upload multiple files at once with no size limit. Progress is visible in real time of each concrete file. Drag and Drop of files supported for multiple files upload.
• Download multiple files at one with no size limit. Multiple file download feature is automatically packing selected files into ZIP file and offered for download.
• Create, Rename and Delete files and folders in easy and straightforward way with keyboard and mouse
• Move and Copy files and folders with smart auto-complete feature
• Sort files and folders by name, size or date modified
• Pin Code protection
• Droid Over WiFi runs as a background service, so you can switch to any other app while browsing your files
• Very small footprint
• HTML 5 compatible web browser and internet connection are required. For best experience use Google Chrome.
• Android device with Droid Over WiFi enabled and desktop or laptop should be on the same WiFi network. This mean connected to same router or access point.
• If you don`t see external SD card press "Home" and two times "Previous Directory"
• Droid Over WiFi has no limits, push it to the limits! Transfer files over wifi of any size and in any quantity.
Please send any comments, suggestions or found limits about Droid Over Wifi to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum Phone talk time
- Maximum Internet browse time
- Maximum Video / audio playback
- Maximum GPS use time
- Maximum 2D/3D game play time
- Maximum Camera shooting time
This Battery Maximum Power Booster app benefits you to maximize your battery life, minimize quick battery drain, and can use your phone for an extended time. Battery Power Booster boosts battery life cycle and increase battery usage on your phone for ultimate performance.
If you still do not have a ftp client I recommend FileZilla client (you can download it on http://filezilla-project.org/) but you can also use file explorer on windows.
Free version does not allow landscape screen.
Use any network interface in your device including: WIFI, Ethernet, Mobile network, USB...
Anonymous user (can be disabled).
One Ftp user (can be disabled). Name and password can be changed.
Home directory can be root directory,
Read only mode.
Passive and active modes.
Show hidden files.
Custom home folder.
Option to run server as a foreground service.
Energy save mode.
Languages supported: English, Spanish, Romanian, French, Italian, Hungarian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean, Russian and Catalan
Run server as root user (only rooted devices).
TLS/SSL support for secure connections.
How to connect with Ftp server using USB cable:
This can useful when you have USB cable and not network available.
1) On your phone go to Settings->Applications->Development and set option "USB debugging".
2) Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
3) Start adb server. On your PC run command "adb start-server".
adb is a program that you can find on android sdk. Usually you will find it on android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.
4) Forward needed ports from your PC to your phone. On your PC run command "adb forward tcp:2221 tcp:2221"
You will need to repeat this step for all ftp server and passive ports configured in your phone. It will be easier if you use a small range of passive ports.
With this, any connection in your pc to 127.0.0.1:2221 will be forwarded to your phone in port 2221.
5) Run Ftp server in your phone, open settings and in "Network interfaces" select "Loopback (127.0.0.1)" or "All"
6) Start ftp server.
7) In your PC connect your ftp client to ftp://127.0.0.1:2221 (port might be different, it depends on your Ftp Server configuration).
Connections in this mode need to be always started by PC so only passive mode is available when using USB connection.
Network permission to enable server to open network communication with ftp clients.
Enables ftp server write received files from ftp clients on sdcard.
Keeps phone wake only while server is running. If phone is not wake connections to ftp server can fail.
Libraries used by this program: Apache ftp server v1.0.6. Apache2 License. Android viewflow pakerfeldt (01/Nov/2011). Apache2 License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Special thanks to: Beatriz Vera, Alex Sovu, Balazs David Molnar, Damien Varvenne, Simone Balducci, Juanvi, Chengcheng Hu, Noelia, Noxa Tagakov, Joon Lim and Paulino Feitio.
* Scripts Executables
Manage and execute shell scripts and programs in file system.
All executions run over vt100 terminal accepting user input and esc codes (colors, bel, cursor movement ..)
Run them at boot-up and/or on network status change possibility.
Schedule at selected time. (cron jobs)
Show graphical dialogs from running process.
Create widgets at desktop.
Edit and create scripts, also create them from url.
Insert code in your scripts using QR codes.
Share execution output.
Bookmark your scripts.
Test SM_VERSION and/or SM_VERSIONCODE to know if is running inside SManager.
With root privileges you can also execute them as superuser.
* File manager
Browse all phone's file and network files.
zip,tgz,tar,tbz and yaffs2 (nandroid backups) support.
Browse network(including http://) zip files without full download.
Open multiple directories on different tabs.(3 tabs for Ads version)
File linking support(On supported filesystems)
Multiselect from different directories support. (Ads version only support 7 selections from different directories. No limit if selections are in the same directory)
* Root explorer(Rooted device needed)
Automatically mount RO partitions in RW when needed.
Root editor (Allow edit files with root privileges. Configure "Browse as root")
Open and edit ALL files regardless the permissions they have with selected application. Use CAREFULLY(Configure "Browse as root" in order to get this feature)
* Console screen
Volume Up: Mapped to Esc key.
Volume Down: Mapped to Enter key.
DPad press: Mapped to Control key. (Press and then press other key. Not simultaneous pressing required)
Enable "extra gestures" in config screen in order to send Home/End,del/tab,left/right,pgup/pgdown keys. This is very useful to execute shell and ssh connections.
WEIRD CHARACTERS: If you get a lot of [[^ characters, is due you have "extra gestures" enabled and script/program doesn't process them. Use most right side of screen to send standard scroll event, or disable "extra gestures"
* SM Multiselect
Selects automatically files selected in third party apps, like Gallery, inside SM Browser
* External Storage SD Notes
You can install SManager on external Storage SDcard, but you must be know:
- If you are using boot scripts or scheduled script, you will need SMExternalSD app.
- All events like network status change and scheduled scripts while external storage is shared or unmounted will not be processed. Although you have SMExternalSD installed
SManager does not launch executions until external storage is mounted.
Detected some programs/daemons (like dropbear) fails if has stdin closed. Try put "exec 0>&1" to reopen stdin in background executions.
* No ads version features
Execute scripts from widgets without opening console.
No limits in multiselect.
No limits opening multiple directories.
Alias keys in SMConsole.
Hide/show SMConsole/SMBrowser bar with up/down gesture at top of the screen.
Wifi Speed Test can tell you the speed at which your device is currently connected to your router
as well as tell you your phones or tablets:
IP address on the Wifi network.
The Wifi signal strength.
This app will help you diagnose Wifi connection problems.
AtrixTweaks is an app which includes a lot of existing features, and new ones, that require your phone to be rooted, in order to have access to everything in a more friendly way while avoiding any wrong use of the root.
Unlike many others apps, AtrixTweaks doesn't stay active in background and moreover, there are no ads included, it allows to doesn't get any abnormal battery drain.
Everything is done at the phone's startup without using init.d, then you can have AtrixTweaks and a ROM containing scripts in this folder, without disrupting scripts' progress.
Application development : Djeman
Scripts development : Xkz
Some AtrixTweaks’s features can be set, others cannot.
Non-exhaustive features list :
✖ Create frequencies profiles
✖ Processor undervoltage
✖ Modify I/O scheduler
✖ Modify memory cache size
✖ Accelerate GPS fix
✖ Ads blocking
✖ DNS management
✖ Backup your device
✖ Edit the build.prop
More information here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2068817
- Delewer (AutoUCUV/FixLedBat scripts)
- Yamuto (First scripts tester)
Note: If you installed this app on an other device than a Motorola Atrix, thank you for not putting comments saying that the application doesn't work and read back the description please.
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is an easy way to kill the processes that are slowing down your phone - by zapping them!
✰ “Simple to use and simply amazing! Kills unnecessary apps and doesn't lag like other task killers.”
✰ “Killer! Just like their security app. Top notch!”
✰ “Great program! Does what it says and does it easily!”
Don't forget to also download Lookout Security & Antivirus from Play Store: http://ap.lookout.com/SH3q , for complete Android protection including free antivirus, backup, find lost phone and more.
Ever suspect that your phone is running slowly because of an app you downloaded? Lookout Zapper Task Killer helps you find the real culprit behind battery drain and slower phone performance by showing you a list of every active app on your phone.
Apps are sorted by CPU usage, with those that are using the most processing power at the top. If you see something that seems like it is making your phone run slower or making your battery life suffer, select the app and zap to kill it. Once you zap the app, it immediately closes down, stopping it from taking up any more of your phone’s precious resources.
Want to kill all processes and start from scratch? Hit select all and kill all active apps with one click.
Zapper Task Killer & Manager also provides real-time charts to help you visualize how much memory and processing power your phone is using overall.
Note: Zapper Task Killer & Manager can only kill background processes. If the app is running an important task, like Pandora streaming music or Gmail sending a message, it can not be killed. These can only be stopped through the Running Apps menu of the Android System Settings.
❐ About Lookout Labs
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps. Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com/ to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3q) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware, back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
Shorten the time it takes to turn 4G on or off, and save battery life! This app can be used as a Widget, or a normal shortcut (widget is recommended).
Note: There is currently no way to directly turn 4G on or off on the Verizon devices from a widget or application. This application takes you to the option directly so that you can make the change without much hassle. This is the fastest way available for the moment until Verizon releases more information, or an update is made that changes this. This application will be kept up-to-date with the most recent method.
1. Add a visual display so the user can see when in 3G, and when in 4G.
2. Improve toggling for Sprint 4G.
This app notifies you when your battery is fully charged. You can also select battery level and many customization.
NOTICE: If you use any task killer app, please add this app to ignore list or white list. Otherwise, application will not work properly.
Anti theft alarm!!!
Don't worry about having to leave your phone charging unattended! Full Battery & Theft Alarm will sound an alarm when your phone is unplugged or battery fully charge. Useful for when a plug isn't near somewhere to sit so that you can leave your phone and know it will be safe.
Alerts you with audio and vibration when your phone is fully charged.
Great for when you want a quick charge without checking your phone every minute.
Also great if you don't like leaving your phone plugged in after it's charged.
- BATTERY PERCENTAGE
- Sound and vibration alarm when charger is unplugged. (Anti theft alarm)
- Password security for theft alarm.
- Easy to use user interface
- Status message about application
- Choose custom alarm. You can also choose silent.
- Alarm volume control.
- Vibration option.
- Full battery alarm.
- Start automatically option.
- Enable automatically option.
- Notification bar option.
- Different thief alarm sound option.
- When alert full battery alarm, you can unplug your cable to stop alarm.
- Turn off theft alarm if all you need is battery full alarm.
- Extra time feature after fully charged.
- Start auto after reboot.
Please Email Suggestions and Bugs!.
When we run lots of applications on your device at the same time, our battery power will also be consumed quickly.
So it is quite necessary to monitor our battery level and life from time to time.
1. Android Battery Monitor can check up your phone battery power from time to time.
--In details, you can select refresh time by certain intervals: one minutes, two minutes and three minutes. In this way, this app will refresh the battery life sate for you by your setup.
--You also can set a notification for this app to monitor the running of this app all the time.
2. Android Battery Monitor also can show you the battery temperature directly.
1. Long press an empty area on the home screen to add this widget to your home screen. During this process, you can open this widget and set up it directly and simply;
2. After that, you will see this widget on the home screen of your phone. At the first use, it may take several second to show you the remaining battery life. Please wait for it patiently!
3. If you tap this widget on your home screen, you can view more detailed information about your battery consumption. It may goes like this: You have used 10% of battery in 20 minutes. Besides, you also can see the current temperature of your battery directly.
4. If you open this widget while charging your phone, you also can monitor how much power you have charged for your device.
In a word, you can monitor your battery easily and directly with this home screen widget.
Hope that it can help you and you will like it!
Thanks for your supports!
We strongly advise you to open this widget when you need to run lots of applications on your phone to monitor the battery consumption from time to time.
Only in this way, we can know when to charge our phone before the battery runs out.
feel free to contact me for reporting bugs and fixing problems.
KitKat? Currently there are reports of service being destroyed by system. This is a BUG BY GOOGLE. I'm trying some workarounds. will keep updating.
Battery Overlay Percent is the first truly customizable solution to keep your battery percentage showing without cluttering your notifications.
It'll show percentage over your battery icon or anywhere you want over your status bar.
Unlike other Battery Percent solutions this app is using overlay instead of Android's notification method. this makes nicer streamlined appearance most of the time while not wasting your notifications space.
Battery Overlay Percent is great solution for your Nexus Devices showing percentage at the most elegant way.
- Customizable size, positions and colors.
- Sound notification once charging/discharging! (optional)
- No ROOT required!
- Show percentage even on stock ROMs!
- Battery efficient (won't eat up your battery just to show you percentage...)
- Trying to use minimal permissions required.
- FREE and commercial free!
Still as many developers, If you find it valuable - there's a key for additional extra features.
- Custom Colors for different battery states.
- Custom Font Styles
- Tablet UI is unsupported!
Any tablet with bottom status bar isn't supported.
(Nexus 7, Nexus 10 should be just fine!)
- Limited Samsung Device Support (DUE TO SAMSUNG'S FAULT!)
* Status bar changes alignment and cause overlay to look in wrong position.
* AccessibilityService makes TTS work. Disable any TTS as a workaround.
(Samsung is very aware of this bug posted by many developers).
- Russian, Olga Zolin
- Polish, Michal Kucharskov.
- German, Paul Scholz
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: to overlay the battery.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: option to run service after boot completion.
- BATTERY_STATS: to know percentage and power source.
- com.android.vending.BILLING: runs only first time app installed. afterward only if you decide to donate.
battery, overlay, percentage, percent, status bar
More from developer
Tired of accidentally leaving your WiFi running all day and wearing down your device's battery? Tired of being home for hours and forgetting to turn on your WiFi? Sentry can help!
Sentry is a fully automated WiFi manager that only requires a simple configuration to start. It packs many features into a simple-to-use application so you don't have to waste any time on setup.
Sentry operates by cycling your WiFi. If it gets a connection or was already turned-on and connected, it remains on, otherwise, it turns the WiFi off to save battery.
Even if Sentry is activated you can still manually connect to WiFi or turn your WiFi without interrupting.
Sentry can be configured to run in any or all of three ways.
First, Sentry can be configured to run on a polling interval, e.g. 30 minutes, and check the WiFi status periodically.
Second, Sentry can set to check WiFi status every time the screen is unlocked.**
Last, Sentry can be set to run every time the phone boots up. Used in conjunction with the other two functions, this can either be used to make sure Sentry is always running or to simply check for WiFi every time the phone reboots.
Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions or problems.
Does Sentry running in the background use up my battery life? Nope! Not one bit! Sentry is actually only ever truly running when it's cycling the WiFi, which depending on the timeout you set, shouldn't be for much more than a minute, so no, it shouldn't negatively affect your battery life.
Permissions: Sentry requires five permissions.
1) ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Used to check if WiFi is on/off
2) CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Used to cycle WiFi
3) RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Used to restart Sentry on reboot
4) ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to check if WiFi is connected
5) CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Needed on some devices to toggle WiFi
**Note this is only when the screen is unlocked. Sentry will not cycle your WiFi is the screen is simply turned on. You can check the time, etc, without activating Sentry.