"Athletica is an OpenSource WatchFace designed for simplicity, efficiency and minimal battery consumption..."
"Can easily with a tap switch and monitor most of the available sensors on your watch."
"Create a custom digital dashboard with just the information you need."
- Black and White - An elegant style using icons powered by Font Awesome
- Black on white - Invert the colors and get a new feel on your watch
- Time - Choose between Am/Pm or 24h display
- Date - Choose names for days and months or just numbers
- Sunrise and Sunset times - If there is a location sunrise and sunset times are displayed
- Daily Steps - Choose to see your daily steps
- Realtime Sensor Data - See realtime data from the supported sensors
- Battery Level Indicator - Icon and percentage
- Interlacing - Enable interlacing for enhanced battery savings and Burn in Protection
- Tap and Switch Sensor - With a simple tap on screen you can switch to the next available sensor
- Average Sensor Data - Every 10 minutes get an average of 10 samples for the visible sensor (no battery cost almost), get the steps etc.
- Heart Rate Alarm - Vibration alert for HR above 180bpm
- Low Battery Consumption - Does nothing when inactive or in ambient. Unregisters all actions when not visible!
- Ambient Mode Savings - When in ambient there is no antilaiasing and only the essential info is shown
- Burn in Protection - Never worry for stuck or burned pixels when Athletica uses advanced techniques to handle that
- Interlaced - Old times effect and battery saver
- Day to Night mode - When it's night the colors you have chosen for day will automatically Invert
- HeartRate - Your HR at realtime (requires permission)
- Pressure - Pressure in hPa
- Pressure Altitude - Altitude in meters from pressure
- Temperature - The temperature in Celsius
- Light - The current light intensity in lux
- Magnetic Field - The magnetic field in uT
- Relative Humidity - The relative humidity in percentage
- Accelerometer - The acceleration for x-axis, y-axis, z-axis in m/s^2
- Google Fit Steps - How many step according to Google Fit.
Tested Devices (all should be supported)
- Polar M600
- Motorola Moto 360
- Motorola Moto 360 v2 2015
- Motorola Moto 360 Sport
- Sony Smartwatch 2
- Sony Smartwatch 3
- Huawei Watch
- Asus Zenwatch
- LG G Watch
- LG G Watch R
- LG Watch Urbane
- TAG Heuer Connected
- CASIO Watch WSD-F10
- Location: For showing sunrise and sunset. The calculation needs a coarse location. Nothing is sent to nowhere.
- Body Sensors: For accessing sensors such as heart rate.
- Vibration: For vibrating when switching sensors
- Stay Awake: It's a watch face and needs to run as a wallpaper
Suggestions? Please email me at: email@example.com
Source on Github: https://github.com/jimmykane/Athletica/