Online search includes recipes from FoodNetwork.com, Epicurious.com, AllRecipes.com, and MyRecipes.com (which provides recipes from several magazines including Food & Wine, Cooking Light, and many more).
Note that online search is for .com sites only. If you are in Canada or Europe the online search result recipes will be in imperial units.
If you are having any problems with this app please contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get them fixed. Your satisfaction, reviews, and ratings are very important to us. Thanks!
Dinner Spinner was already one of Time magazine’s 50 Best Apps of 2012, and now it’s even better.
NEW! Dinner Spinner is also a SCANNER! Now you can:
1) Scan ingredients and add them permanently to the spinner. A tasty new recipe for your favorite ingredient will always be seconds away.
2) Scan any ingredient to find a recipe that uses it. You’ll turn that forgotten can of crushed tomatoes into an amazing dinner.
3) Scan ingredients and add them to your NEW mobile shopping list. You’ll sail through the store.
Your Dinner Spinner shopping list links to your main Allrecipes.com shopping list. Add ingredients from recipes on the site, scan items you’re getting low on, or just type in the stuff you need. When you get to the store, your whole list will be waiting for you on Dinner Spinner. You’ll never forget an ingredient again. (For multiple shopping lists, more search options, and other helpful tools requested by home cooks, check out the $2.99 Dinner Spinner Pro.)
Install Dinner Spinner FREE and you’ll also get the features that 11 million Dinner Spinner users already love:
· Search by dish, cooking time, and ingredient
· Find recipes that match your gluten-free, vegetarian, or other diet
· Shake your phone for surprise recipe ideas
· Share recipes on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
Dinner Spinner was already top 50. With ingredient scanning and a free shopping list we’re thinking it’s at least top 5. Maybe even top 1? Try it and let us know. Happy cooking!
More from developer
*free version available too!
-Step by Step walk throughs of each recipe read aloud
-Auto keep track of all timers
-Shake to progress
more in 'About'