Design forms on our web-based designer, push them to your team’s smartphones or tablets, and route their responses through to a wide range of destinations, including email or PDF.
The questions you place in your forms support a range of data types:
- images (answered with the camera)
- location (answered with the GPS)
- select one
- select many
- phone number
- (and more)
and can include validation constraints (to prevent the form from being submitted) and be conditionally visible on the flow of answers already provided.
The app supports offline form completion (no network connectivity available), and saving of partially completed forms for returning to at a later time.
On the server, received forms can be delivered through many options, including:
- email (as text, email, Word, and PDF)
- SMS (text message)
- inserted into a Google Spreadsheet
- stored in Amazon S3
- routed to any HTTP REST endpoint
The server API also supports pushing pre-populated forms to specific members of your team, as a 'oneshot' work item for them to complete.
For more information and to sign up (free for a single device; free 14-day trials are available for teams), please visit us at http://www.devicemagic.com
Anyone in your GoFormz account can access your mobile form templates, complete forms electronically, auto-generate professional-looking PDFs and submit forms from anywhere. Every piece of information captured on your smart mobile forms can be viewed online, shared, exported, analyzed with GoFormz reports, used to trigger automated workflow rules, or integrated with other systems.
The GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reporting solution is available for most Android devices. Once you download the GoFormz mobile app just sign up for a free GoFormz account* to upload your paper form and create your mobile form templates. You will also use your GoFormz web account to run reports and manage all of your account information. Reporting, advanced collaboration and workflow features require a paid monthly subscription. Runs on Android version 4.0 and above.
Key features of the GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reports Android app:
- Impress your customer and team with modern mobile forms instead of paper
- Capture data electronically and never have to re-key data back at the office again
- Access your mobile form templates and complete mobile forms from your Android device or web browser
- Access templates, forms and data from anywhere, whether you are online or offline
- View and edit draft and previously completed forms right from your device
- Auto-generate professional-looking PDFs
- Automatically send copies of completed forms to customers, partners or suppliers
- Print completed forms using a compatible print application
- Save copies of completed forms to third-party applications like Box, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Advanced reporting, collaboration and workflow features available with a paid monthly subscription
* Everyone who creates an account gets a lifetime subscription to our free GoFormz Basic version and a free 14-day trial of GoFormz Professional.
PS - Our company is GoFormz, but we know some people may search for GoForms or Go Forms or Go Formz …so we've included these spellings here to make sure all the great referrals out there find us.
WHAT YOU GET:
-- Mobile App
-- Powerful Form/App Creation Toolkit
-- Integrated Data Website w/Maps
HOW IT WORKS:
doForms requires only a web browser and a mobile device to get started. Use the hosted doForms web portal to build forms, manage users, view data and generate reports. Forms can be built in under an hour and uploaded on your mobile devices in seconds!
Go far beyond your paper form, Excel spreadsheet or PDF document. doForms lets you easily integrate powerful features right into your mobile forms.
DISPATCHING WORK TO EMPLOYEES:
The power of a well – managed mobile work force is within reach with doForms Dispatch. This powerful set of communication features gives you unprecedented ability to dispatch and manage your field-based sales and service staff.
Dispatching work to employees – dispatch work order forms containing critical job details to mobile workers in real-time. With doForms you know exactly when the device received the work order and when your employee viewed it.
Track employees – sometimes it is important to know where your employees have been. doForms provides a GPS audit trail that documents and supports their activities.
Form retrieval and forwarding – need multiple people to work on the same form? With doForms, a form that was submitted by one person can be retrieved wirelessly by another person. Or, forwarded by one person to another to allow for easy collaboration.
AUTOMATED PDF REPORTS:
Send emails right from the field to customers and co-workers. doForms will auto-forward a PDF of the completed customer transaction (i.e. a sale or service call) including pictures, signatures, GPS coordinates and all of the data captured on the form. Or, use the Excel template option to generate custom layouts that can automatically be forwarded as Excel spreadsheets or PDFs.
EXCEL TEMPLATES FOR CUSTOMIZED REPORTS:
Why learn how to use a weak proprietary report writer? With one click doForms creates a custom Excel template for you. Simply format the captions and data to match your requirements, resize pictures and add charts.
DEVELOPER or IT PRO?
Use our Web Services* or Sync & Save* to make doForms the mobile component of your existing applications and information systems. See our website for partnering programs.
SUPPORTED DATA TYPES & FEATURES:
-- Form section labels
-- Page breaks
-- Required questions
-- Remember previous answers
-- Text entry boxes
-- Numeric data entry boxes (integer, decimal, auto-number*, trends*)
-- Date:time selection (with auto-stamp)
-- Choose one answer (radio button)
-- Select multiple answers (check box
-- GPS location capture (with auto-stamp)
-- Signature capture
-- Freehand sketch pad
-- Customize app branding*
-- Action buttons*
-- Picture capture with sketch overlay*
-- Video clip capture*
-- Audio note capture*
-- Barcode scanning*
-- NFC scanning*
-- Lookup tables (Excel, CSV)*
-- Counter tool*
-- Category scores*
-- Driving directions*
-- Questionnaire format containers*
-- Grid format containers*
-- Table format containers (fixed and variable length)*
-- Repeatable section (loop) containers (fixed and variable repeats)*
-- Email PDF or Excel reports with pictures and maps*
-- Relevance logic to control question display*
-- Skip logic to control question flow*
-- Retrieve data from website (pull from device)*
-- Dispatch & work orders (push to device)*
-- Forward forms and work orders from one mobile to another*
-- Encrypted data transmission (HTTPS/SSL3)*
*Paid account only – but you can start with a free account and upgrade at any time – to compare account types see http://www.doforms.com/features-compare.htm
ProntoForms is a scalable subscription service* that enables rapid, media-rich and error-free data collection in the field on your smartphone or tablet – regardless of company size. All your data is connected to and from your back office, or to cloud services such as SharePoint, Salesforce and Dropbox.
Do you have an existing form that you would like to mobilize?
We will build your first form for FREE!
- Collect rich data - client signatures, photos, barcodes and more
- Generate real-time reports - connect field data to cloud services and back-office systems
- Improve productivity and customer service - realize significant time and cost savings
- Minimize data input errors - enhance data quality and accuracy
- Eliminate paper form costs – no more form delivery, data entry or supply purchasing
Collect data in the field
- Data is submitted back to managers in real time
- Customize the App with form branding and configuration
- No cellular or wifi connection required to fill out mobile forms
Manage forms, data and users
- Create unlimited customized mobile forms for your specific needs
- Dispatch partially filled forms to individuals or groups in the field
Connect data your way
- Easy integration with cloud services such as: SharePoint, Salesforce, Office 365, Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3 and many more
- Receive submissions as customizable documents (PDF, DOCX, HTML), or in "raw" data formats like CSV, XML, or JSON
- Enterprise integration available through our REST API
* Download the ProntoForms App and sign up for a free 30-day trial. Request a demo.
★ NEW-FREE ACCOUNTS CAN NOW CREATE CUSTOM FORMS ★
★ PLEASE NOTE: Forms are built on our WEBSITE. Credentials provided upon sign up ★
Do more in the field:
✔ Offline data capture
✔ Signature capture and Image capture
✔ Barcode scanning
✔ Multiple/Single choice combo fields
✔ Complex arithmetic calculations
✔ Archive and template form progress
✔ Preview/Print forms as PDF
✔ Email forms as PDF
Create and manage from the office:
(Credentials provided upon sign up)
✔ Cloud based web portal
✔ Powerful form designer
✔ Form decision logic
✔ Powerful reporting capability
✔ In-depth dashboard analytics
✔ Business intelligence in a single place
Top customer support:
★ Frost & Sullivan’s 2009 Customer Service Excellence Award
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
--> Create 100% customizable forms and collect the data you are looking for!
Whatever your job is, Kizeo Forms™ tailors your needs and your work procedures. It allows you to create your own application forms, thanks to a wide range of combination tools.
No matter what your profession is, Kizeo Forms™ will fit your needs. Here are some examples.
- Site supervision
- Intervention report
- Inventory of fixtures
- Expense report
- Order form
- Security intervention
- Business followings
- Contact making
--> Without Internet-connection! Work on your operations and your interventions wherever you are with Kizeo Forms™ Offline Mode. All your data is stored in your device and pending to receive an Internet connection.
--> Improve communication with your employees and spread your information in real time! Feed your data back to your company and increase your responsiveness. Communicate easily with your technicians and other out-of-office workers to enhance productivity.
--> Recover your data in the file format you want: All the recorded data are centralized and can be consulted in real time. You can either forward your data or simply collect it back in PDF or Word format (for reports, assessments, summaries, etc.), in Excel (to organize your data, draw statistics, perform calculations, etc.) or even in CSV format, which will allow you to integrate these data directly in your company’s database.
--> Communicate better and enhance the image of your company: Once your data is collected, an E-Mail with your PDF report attached can be sent out to co-workers, employees, clients or other users. The Title and body of your email can also be customized.
You want to combine your data with your computer system?
--> Send your data to your servers via FTP. Update your Software automatically with the Web Service.
Step 1: Register now and create your account on Kizeo Forms™ website http://www.kizeo.com/
Step 2: Create your form.
Step 3: Collect your data on the field with Kizeo Forms™ App.
Step 4: Recover your data online.
Datafield enables you to shift from paper-based forms to mobile forms. Create beautiful mobile forms and mobile surveys in seconds and have respondents and field agent instantly and remotely collect the data onsite, even when they are offline.
Datafield mobile form builder is great to:
- Transform your paper form into mobile forms
- Collect customer feedback and customer satisfaction onsite (great for retailers)
- Build email signup form and registration form (for check in process)
- Complete inspection, checklist and audit for safety, security, facility management or retail audit (mystery shopping) .
DATAFIELD KEY FEATURES INCLUDES:
- Collect data offline - get your field workers complete their mobile forms and checklists even when they have no internet connexion.
- Track GPS Position of respondents - know where your field workers have perform their safety audit or inspection on mobile. Also useful for Mystery shopping control.
- Add picture inside your mobile form: get misconception, default, quality check issues directly reported with a pictures of defects. View product positioning for mystery shopping activities
- Kiosk mode: get your mobile survey run in loop with smiley question - great for in-shop customer feedback and customer satisfaction collection
- Skip logic: smart mobile form builder with advanced conditional branching for simple or complex forms and surveys
- Build simple or complex inspection forms and survey: Single Choice, Multiple Choice, Text, Date, Time, Yes/No, Gender, Likert, Scale/Rate, Number, Email Address. Great for market research professionals.
- Email field for creating signup forms or registration form during trade show, exhibition or any check-in or check out process
- Real-time data collection: collected data arrive in real-time and view results instantly in your dashboard then filter out by field workers / mobile respondents
- Manage teams of field workers and publish your inspection and quality checklist in real-time. Make them available only once or repeatable in loop / kiosk mode.
DATAFIELD EXISTING INTEGRATION:
- Create email sign up form or registration form and build you contact emailing list during conference, exhibition or tradeshow then instantly sync your data with your Constant Contact or MailChimp emailing list
- Automatically sync pictures collected inside your Box.com cloud account. More coming soon.
- API - Our API let’s you plug the data collected onsite directly into your information system or third party software.
- CSV - simply export collected data to CSV format and play with them as you need
3 simple steps to use Datafield:
1- Compose your forms and survey on www.data-field.com
2- Publish them on mobile so your field workers and respondents can process your forms instantly
3- Access data collected in real time on Datafield smart dashboard
WHITE LABELLING: You need a branded real time data collection tool or custom kiosk App to collect customer feedback and customer satisfaction or perform onsite audit, inspection and quality control? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you are wondering how Datafield compare to our competitor such as Insta Survey, QuickTapSurvey, ProntoForms, Formotus or GoFormz ? Go check our list of features here http://www.data-field.com/features/
Also, you can check our pricing here http://www.data-field.com/pricing-and-features/ and check our affordable pricing compared to Formotus, ProntoForms, Insta Survey, ProntoForms, GoFormz or QuickTapSurvey.
Datafield real time data collection solution is used for market research, retail audit, safety audit, inspection, quality control, in shop customer feedback, mystery shopping, checklist, audience polling and voting system
It is a great addition to CMMS, EAM software, or field sales automation tool.
* Access to Personal Apps, Shared Apps and Workspace Apps in Zoho Creator
* Access Forms and add records
* All deluge events are supported
* Access Reports and Pages to view records
* Search, Filter, Group and Sort the records
* Edit, Delete, and Bulk Edit records
* Apply Custom Actions on records
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
The Formotus service enables you to create your own custom mobile forms that work out-of-the-box with SharePoint. Formotus forms support complex business logic and rich data collection even when working offline. You build your forms using Microsoft Office and the Formotus cloud console—just drag and drop to create a form without the need for coding.
COLLECT RICH DATA ANYWHERE
Formotus forms will enable your mobile workforce to capture signatures, diagrams, photos, GPS locations, and more. This is a great solution for using tablets or phones to complete all kinds of safety inspections, work orders, incident reports, health care forms – you name it.
CONNECT OUT-OF-THE-BOX WITH SHAREPOINT
Your mobile workers can now use forms that work with your existing data, customized for their use case. Your Formotus forms will work with any version of SharePoint—from Foundation to Office 365. And you can submit your data to other data storage services, such as SQL using Web services.
TRY IT NOW, THEN SUBSCRIBE
This is a free client app for the Formotus mobile business platform, which is a paid subscription service. Install the free client app now and take some demonstration forms for a spin. See for yourself how each form is really its own app with powerful capabilities. Then sign up for a free 30-day trial account to create and deploy your own custom business apps. Formotus forms work on iOS and Windows 8.1 devices as well as Android tablets and smartphones.
This app puts your data right into your hands.
Replace your Paper or Computer forms with similar forms that are available at your Fingertips. Store any form-based information directly on the tablet, and access it anytime, anywhere. Your critical information won't get misplaced, misfiled, or become log-jammed.
★ Main Features ★
- The app comes with over 30 business forms (quotations, invoices, purchase orders, work orders, service orders, meeting notes, memos, etc.). And we are constantly adding new forms;
- Forms support all basic controls, including text fields, check-boxes, radio buttons, drop downs.
- Many forms include spreadsheet-like formulas for auto-calculations;
- Forms can contain Signature panels, so you will capture customers signature directly on mobile device;
- Forms include popup Calendar control (supporting different date formats);
- Forms even support Drawing panels to make notes and do reviews.
- Completed forms can be Emailed, or copied to a computer, for later printing (on any printer).
- Pre-build forms can be customized with your Company name, logo, address and contact information (requires in-app purchase).
- Forms, and their data, can be saved in several different formats: HTML (free), PDF, XML, CSV (require in-app purchase).
- Forms-2-Go is an Open system - it allows users to add their own forms. Instructions are available on Support forum.
- The app does NOT require any Memberships, or Monthly payments.
We focus on any business that uses forms in there day to day operation. Specialising in Merchandising, Order Taking, Stock Control, Needs Analysis and any other day to day form used in business.
Let us see if we can make your day to day work that little bit smoother.
MoreApp is suitable for any company or organization that collects data on location. With MoreApp you can replace any paper form. Choose a sample form or create your own using the online form builder. Your employees or clients can download the app on a tablet or smartphone and fill in digital business forms on location.
MoreApp eliminates incomplete or incorrect completed forms. The data is secured, legible, and validated. This saves time and errors at the office.
It is simple:
- easy for everyone to use
- unnecessary and costly paper forms are history
- design and manage the forms yourself
- secure and automatic upload and download of data
Build your own app for:
- work order
- time tracking, hours worked, breaks, and mileage forms
- inspection, audit, quality control
- service and maintenance forms
- survey form and review form
- instruction form
- test drive, lease contract, damage report, and rental car
- delivery forms
- valuation form
- signature form
- visit report, quotation, sales order, and complaint forms
- any other forms
The app supports all standard features of mobile devices. Here are a few of the endless possibilities:
- email a copy of the form directly to the customer
- works at any location, both online and offline
- sign the form with a digital signature
- supports Wifi, 3G, 4G and GPRS
- capture geolocations
- add photos to the form
- scan barcodes
- add subforms
- specify positions on a map, floor plan, or photo
MoreApp's online form builder let you create and manage every form. The collected data will be stored in our secure database. Integrate with your own back office, CRM or ERP system.
- white-label; submit your own Form App
- pre-fill forms; use our platform or integrate with API
- search and re-use forms
- send notifications to the app users
- import and export data with API or Excel (CSV)
Sign up for a free MoreApp account!
My Legal Forms offers legal form templates for any type of legal issue imaginable; from Power of Attorney, to Separation Agreements and Wills, and even a simple Bill of Sale for purchasing or selling a car. Simply put, My Legal Forms can save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars in legal fees. Even if you are facing bankruptcy, we have hundreds of bankruptcy legal forms and templates for you to review.
How Does it Work?
You simply tap your way through our categories of legal document templates, and select the legal form that you need. You are then 2 taps away from printing the document using Google Cloud Print!! Once the form is in view on your screen, you tap the download button which moves the form onto your SD card. Once the form is downloaded, you then tap "Print", and the document is sent to the wireless printer you added to Cloud Print.
Do you want to show your friends how much money you saved on legal fees? You can also share the legal forms using Facebook, Twitter, or E-mail. If you already know the type of legal document templates you need, use our handy search feature to get a list of all the legal forms we have that relate to your current legal matter. Once you download My Legal Forms, we have you covered any legal situation you may encounter.
Are There Any Ads?
We know you hate ads. So do we. That is why you will find no ads in this App whatsoever. Charging a small fee instead helps us keep your experience with our legal forms as enjoyable as possible.
Please contact us if you encounter any problems with this App at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in contact with, and address any issues My Legal Forms users have within 1 business day.
Forms We Support:
free, free legal forms, legal documents, legal templates, legal help, lawyers, attorney, attorneys, law, law firm, legal app, online, legal applications, lawyer, lawyers, lawyer app, lawyer apps, attorney app, attorney apps, my attorney app, my attorney apps, my lawyer app, my lawyer apps, my lawyers, my attorneys, my attorney, my lawyer, printable,legal services, legal assistance, legal questions, legal research, draft, format, sample, estate planning, legal wills, separation agreements, papers, letters, power of attorney, bill of sale, offer to purchase, loan, sales agreements, real estate, property, contract, rental, deed, will, last will and testament, living will, business, partnership, nda, terms of agreement, ole proprietorship, corporation, lease,short term lease, tenancy, eviction, insurance, rent, custody, divorce, registration, reservation, disability, release, bankruptcy, tax, order, patent, attorney, US, state, affidavit, agreement, guardianship, contractor, patent, order, download, application forms, promissory note.
States we Cover:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine ,Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
*Disclaimer* - It is highly recommended that you have a licensed attorney review any legal documents for which you are searching in order to make sure that your needs are being properly and completely satisfied.
AT&T Mobile Forms is a subscription based service that improves the speed of business. It’s a fast and accurate way to enter and submit data using Android smartphones and tablets. Empower your employees and improve field productivity with AT&T Mobile Forms. Collect media rich information, including photos (option to sketch on photos) and signatures, and instantly submit the data.
- Streamlined, feature-rich forms: capture signatures, photos (sketch on an image), bar/QR codes and voice-to-text, all within any form
- Rapid mobile data submission: raise productivity and service provided to customers with each form sent. AT&T Mobile Forms also enables submission to any backend system and to several cloud storage providers (ex. Salesforce, Box, SharePoint)
- Greater worker management and accountability: oversee field worker and teams more effectively with standardized forms and tools such as form location and time tracking, and an Admin Portal to assign user permissions
- Produce and export: create instant reports to identify opportunities and challenges faster
- Your branded solution: AT&T Mobile Forms is completely brand customizable. Customers see only your business branding
How AT&T Mobile Forms works
The smartphone and tablet: Collect and submit data from anywhere back to supervisors instantly. Office backend data can be pulled and accessed within any form. Forms are filled out on your mobile device without network connectivity required; forms are sent automatically when connectivity is restored.
The Admin Portal: Build as many unique digital forms as you require, and be able to send/dispatch to one or many smartphones and tablet field users to then complete.
Connect: Quick cloud storage provider setup with Salesforce, Box, SharePoint & Office 365, Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive and more. Customize form data outputs in DOCX, HTML and PDF formats, or export unformatted data as CSV, JSON or XML files. AT&T Mobile Forms data can also be integrated via an open API (REST).
Collect data in real-time on your Android devices and quit chasing the paperwork.
NOTE: This is a subscription service. Credentials are provided upon sign up at our website.
★ Cut Costs
Printing, distributing and updating paperwork is costly.
Go paperless and save, without needing expensive special-purpose devices.
★ Save Time
Surveys, inspections, checklists and more are fast and easy with Tap-To on your phone or tablet.
Stop wasting time duplicating data entry back in the office.
★ Boost Productivity
Leave the manuals, clipboard and camera behind with all your forms and documents on one device.
Collect data in real time and skip the logistics of paper.
★ Smarter Forms
Capture GPS, photos, video, audio, barcodes and even signatures without needing IT geeks.
Simply drag ‘n drop with our easy Form Designer available on our website.
★ Anywhere, Anytime
Tap-To was designed to work in the middle of a hurricane, so it’s fully functional even when you don’t have a network connection.