Design forms on our web-based designer, push them to your team’s smartphones or tablets, and route their responses through to a wide range of destinations, including email or PDF.
The questions you place in your forms support a range of data types:
- images (answered with the camera)
- location (answered with the GPS)
- select one
- select many
- phone number
- (and more)
and can include validation constraints (to prevent the form from being submitted) and be conditionally visible on the flow of answers already provided.
The app supports offline form completion (no network connectivity available), and saving of partially completed forms for returning to at a later time.
On the server, received forms can be delivered through many options, including:
- email (as text, email, Word, and PDF)
- SMS (text message)
- inserted into a Google Spreadsheet
- stored in Amazon S3
- routed to any HTTP REST endpoint
The server API also supports pushing pre-populated forms to specific members of your team, as a 'oneshot' work item for them to complete.
For more information and to sign up (free for a single device; free 14-day trials are available for teams), please visit us at http://www.devicemagic.com
Anyone in your GoFormz account can access your mobile form templates, complete forms electronically, auto-generate professional-looking PDFs and submit forms from anywhere. Every piece of information captured on your smart mobile forms can be viewed online, shared, exported, analyzed with GoFormz reports, used to trigger automated workflow rules, or integrated with other systems.
The GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reporting solution is available for most Android devices. Once you download the GoFormz mobile app just sign up for a free GoFormz account* to upload your paper form and create your mobile form templates. You will also use your GoFormz web account to run reports and manage all of your account information. Reporting, advanced collaboration and workflow features require a paid monthly subscription. Runs on Android version 4.0 and above.
Key features of the GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reports Android app:
- Impress your customer and team with modern mobile forms instead of paper
- Capture data electronically and never have to re-key data back at the office again
- Access your mobile form templates and complete mobile forms from your Android device or web browser
- Access templates, forms and data from anywhere, whether you are online or offline
- View and edit draft and previously completed forms right from your device
- Auto-generate professional-looking PDFs
- Automatically send copies of completed forms to customers, partners or suppliers
- Print completed forms using a compatible print application
- Save copies of completed forms to third-party applications like Box, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Advanced reporting, collaboration and workflow features available with a paid monthly subscription
* Everyone who creates an account gets a lifetime subscription to our free GoFormz Basic version and a free 14-day trial of GoFormz Professional.
PS - Our company is GoFormz, but we know some people may search for GoForms or Go Forms or Go Formz …so we've included these spellings here to make sure all the great referrals out there find us.
What you get:
-- Mobile App
-- Powerful Form/App Creation Toolkit
-- Integrated Web Dashboard, w/Maps
SAVE MONEY AND BOOST PRODUCTIVITY WITH MOBILE FORMS FROM DOFORMS
doForms lets you quickly, inexpensively, and non-disruptively move away from paper AND enjoy new benefits enabled through the powerful functionality of today’s tablets and smartphones.
Think of it: Instead of writing out parts descriptions and numbers simply select them, quickly and accurately, from a drop-down menu. Take before-and-after photos to document work, and GPS- and time-stamp them. Read barcodes. Document customer sign-off and take no-swipe credit card payment. Have the form auto-calculate job cost estimates, hours worked, and labor expense. And then send all of this data through the safe, secure Cloud to your back office – where it can automatically flow into operating systems like QuickBooks, Sage, Salesforce, MySQL, Sharepoint, and more.
GREAT FORMS ARE JUST THE BEGINNING
Add our dispatch capability to send specific forms to individuals and to allow your people to send and receive work-in-progress forms and job documentation to and from each other.
Use our integration and sync capability to easily bring data into QuickBooks, Sage, Oracle, Salesforce, SharePoint, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Excel, XML, Text (CSV, Tab Delimited, Fixed Width), and more.
Deploy our scheduling and tracking capability to assign work. Know, to the minute, where your workers and trucks are, and seamlessly insert tracking and scheduling data into invoicing, customer management, revenue management, and timesheet systems.
EXCEL TEMPLATES FOR CUSTOMIZED REPORTS
Why learn how to use a weak proprietary report writer? With one click doForms creates a custom Excel template for you. Simply format the captions and data to match your requirements, resize pictures and add charts.
THERE’S NOTHING THAT COMES CLOSE TO A DOFORMS FORM
Drag-and-drop form building – create a complete custom form in minutes to meet your business’s specific needs. Our Mobile Forms Coaches stand ready to help with any questions.
In-form calculations – immediate, automatic price extensions, price totals, sales taxes, work hours, and mileage, as well as self-scoring surveys… we build the intelligence into the form so your people can leave their calculators at home.
Drop-down menus accessing your behind-the- scenes databases – never again print a price book or issue a paper-based list of parts employees.
Smart entries with contextual intelligence – reduce form length and complexity while still getting all the data you need, with fields that appear only when triggered by specific values in the preceding entry.
Fast, secure credit card payment without a swipe, via our partnership with Flint Mobile. Ability to build live links to URLs and videos into the form, as well as links to call up other doForms forms.
All the other great functions that your mobile device makes possible: GPS and time stamps, voice-to-text, barcode and NFC reading, signature capture… easily built into your doForms form via a simple drag-and-drop operation.
ProntoForms is a scalable subscription service* that enables rapid, media-rich and error-free data collection in the field on your smartphone or tablet – regardless of company size. All your data is connected to and from your back office, or to cloud services such as SharePoint, Salesforce and Dropbox.
Do you have an existing form that you would like to mobilize?
We will build your first form for FREE!
- Collect rich data - client signatures, photos, barcodes and more
- Generate real-time reports - connect field data to cloud services and back-office systems
- Improve productivity and customer service - realize significant time and cost savings
- Minimize data input errors - enhance data quality and accuracy
- Eliminate paper form costs – no more form delivery, data entry or supply purchasing
Collect data in the field
- Data is submitted back to managers in real time
- Customize the App with form branding and configuration
- No cellular or wifi connection required to fill out mobile forms
Manage forms, data and users
- Create unlimited customized mobile forms for your specific needs
- Dispatch partially filled forms to individuals or groups in the field
Connect data your way
- Easy integration with cloud services such as: SharePoint, Salesforce, Office 365, Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3 and many more
- Receive submissions as customizable documents (PDF, DOCX, HTML), or in "raw" data formats like CSV, XML, or JSON
- Enterprise integration available through our REST API
* Download the ProntoForms App and sign up for a free 30-day trial. Request a demo.
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
--> Create 100% customizable forms and collect the data you are looking for!
Whatever your job is, Kizeo Forms™ tailors your needs and your work procedures. It allows you to create your own application forms, thanks to a wide range of combination tools.
No matter what your profession is, Kizeo Forms™ will fit your needs. Here are some examples.
- Site supervision
- Intervention report
- Inventory of fixtures
- Expense report
- Order form
- Security intervention
- Business followings
- Contact making
--> Without Internet-connection! Work on your operations and your interventions wherever you are with Kizeo Forms™ Offline Mode. All your data is stored in your device and pending to receive an Internet connection.
--> Improve communication with your employees and spread your information in real time! Feed your data back to your company and increase your responsiveness. Communicate easily with your technicians and other out-of-office workers to enhance productivity.
--> Recover your data in the file format you want: All the recorded data are centralized and can be consulted in real time. You can either forward your data or simply collect it back in PDF or Word format (for reports, assessments, summaries, etc.), in Excel (to organize your data, draw statistics, perform calculations, etc.) or even in CSV format, which will allow you to integrate these data directly in your company’s database.
--> Communicate better and enhance the image of your company: Once your data is collected, an E-Mail with your PDF report attached can be sent out to co-workers, employees, clients or other users. The Title and body of your email can also be customized.
You want to combine your data with your computer system?
--> Send your data to your servers via FTP. Update your Software automatically with the Web Service.
Step 1: Register now and create your account on Kizeo Forms™ website http://www.kizeo.com/
Step 2: Create your form.
Step 3: Collect your data on the field with Kizeo Forms™ App.
Step 4: Recover your data online.
This app puts your data right into your hands.
Replace your Paper or Computer forms with similar forms that are available at your Fingertips. Store any form-based information directly on the tablet, and access it anytime, anywhere. Your critical information won't get misplaced, misfiled, or become log-jammed.
★ Main Features ★
- The app comes with over 30 business forms (quotations, invoices, purchase orders, work orders, service orders, meeting notes, memos, etc.). And we are constantly adding new forms;
- Forms support all basic controls, including text fields, check-boxes, radio buttons, drop downs.
- Many forms include spreadsheet-like formulas for auto-calculations;
- Forms can contain Signature panels, so you will capture customers signature directly on mobile device;
- Forms include popup Calendar control (supporting different date formats);
- Forms even support Drawing panels to make notes and do reviews.
- Completed forms can be Emailed, or copied to a computer, for later printing (on any printer).
- Pre-build forms can be customized with your Company name, logo, address and contact information (requires in-app purchase).
- Forms, and their data, can be saved in several different formats: HTML (free), PDF, XML, CSV (require in-app purchase).
- Forms-2-Go is an Open system - it allows users to add their own forms. Instructions are available on Support forum.
- The app does NOT require any Memberships, or Monthly payments.
Datafield enables you to shift from paper-based forms to mobile forms. Create beautiful mobile forms and mobile surveys in seconds and have respondents and field agent instantly and remotely collect the data onsite, even when they are offline.
Datafield mobile form builder is great to:
- Transform your paper form into mobile forms
- Collect customer feedback and customer satisfaction onsite (great for retailers)
- Build email signup form and registration form (for check in process)
- Complete inspection, checklist and audit for safety, security, facility management or retail audit (mystery shopping) .
DATAFIELD KEY FEATURES INCLUDES:
- Collect data offline - get your field workers complete their mobile forms and checklists even when they have no internet connexion.
- Track GPS Position of respondents - know where your field workers have perform their safety audit or inspection on mobile. Also useful for Mystery shopping control.
- Add picture inside your mobile form: get misconception, default, quality check issues directly reported with a pictures of defects. View product positioning for mystery shopping activities
- Kiosk mode: get your mobile survey run in loop with smiley question - great for in-shop customer feedback and customer satisfaction collection
- Skip logic: smart mobile form builder with advanced conditional branching for simple or complex forms and surveys
- Build simple or complex inspection forms and survey: Single Choice, Multiple Choice, Text, Date, Time, Yes/No, Gender, Likert, Scale/Rate, Number, Email Address. Great for market research professionals.
- Email field for creating signup forms or registration form during trade show, exhibition or any check-in or check out process
- Real-time data collection: collected data arrive in real-time and view results instantly in your dashboard then filter out by field workers / mobile respondents
- Manage teams of field workers and publish your inspection and quality checklist in real-time. Make them available only once or repeatable in loop / kiosk mode.
DATAFIELD EXISTING INTEGRATION:
- Create email sign up form or registration form and build you contact emailing list during conference, exhibition or tradeshow then instantly sync your data with your Constant Contact or MailChimp emailing list
- Automatically sync pictures collected inside your Box.com cloud account. More coming soon.
- API - Our API let’s you plug the data collected onsite directly into your information system or third party software.
- CSV - simply export collected data to CSV format and play with them as you need
3 simple steps to use Datafield:
1- Compose your forms and survey on www.data-field.com
2- Publish them on mobile so your field workers and respondents can process your forms instantly
3- Access data collected in real time on Datafield smart dashboard
WHITE LABELLING: You need a branded real time data collection tool or custom kiosk App to collect customer feedback and customer satisfaction or perform onsite audit, inspection and quality control? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you are wondering how Datafield compare to our competitor such as Insta Survey, QuickTapSurvey, ProntoForms, Formotus or GoFormz ? Go check our list of features here http://www.data-field.com/features/
Also, you can check our pricing here http://www.data-field.com/pricing-and-features/ and check our affordable pricing compared to Formotus, ProntoForms, Insta Survey, ProntoForms, GoFormz or QuickTapSurvey.
Datafield real time data collection solution is used for market research, retail audit, safety audit, inspection, quality control, in shop customer feedback, mystery shopping, checklist, audience polling and voting system
It is a great addition to CMMS, EAM software, or field sales automation tool.
MoreApp is suitable for any company or organization that collects data on location. Replace your paper work order, inspection, survey, timesheet, report, and every other business form. Create your own forms using the online Form Builder. Your employees or clients can download the app on a tablet or smartphone and fill in the digital business forms on location.
MoreApp eliminates incomplete or incorrect completed forms. The data is secured, legible, and validated. This saves time and errors at the office.
It is simple:
- easy for everyone to use
- unnecessary and costly paper forms are history
- design and manage the forms yourself
- secure and automatic upload and download of data
Build your own app for:
- work order
- time tracking, hours worked, breaks, and mileage forms
- inspection, audit, quality control
- service and maintenance forms
- survey form and review form
- instruction form
- test drive, lease contract, damage report, and rental car
- delivery forms
- valuation form
- signature form
- visit report, quotation, sales order, and complaint forms
- any other forms
The app supports all standard features of mobile devices. Here are a few of the endless possibilities:
- email a copy of the form directly to the customer
- works at any location, both online and offline
- sign the form with a digital signature
- supports Wifi, 3G, 4G and GPRS
- capture geolocations
- add photos to the form
- scan barcodes
- add subforms
- specify positions on a map, floor plan, or photo
MoreApp's online Form Builder let you create and manage every form. The collected data will be stored in our secure database. Integrate with your own back office, CRM or ERP system.
- white-label; submit your own forms app
- pre-fill forms; use our platform or integrate with API
- search and re-use forms
- send notifications to the app users
- import and export data with API or Excel (CSV)
- install plug-ins from the marketplace
Sign up for a free account!
* Access to Personal Apps, Shared Apps and Workspace Apps in Zoho Creator
* Access Forms and add records
* All deluge events are supported
* Access Reports and Pages to view records
* Search, Filter, Group and Sort the records
* Edit, Delete, and Bulk Edit records
* Apply Custom Actions on records
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
★ NEW-FREE ACCOUNTS CAN NOW CREATE CUSTOM FORMS ★
★ PLEASE NOTE: Forms are built on our WEBSITE. Credentials provided upon sign up ★
Do more in the field:
✔ Offline data capture
✔ Signature capture and Image capture
✔ Barcode scanning
✔ Multiple/Single choice combo fields
✔ Complex arithmetic calculations
✔ Archive and template form progress
✔ Preview/Print forms as PDF
✔ Email forms as PDF
Create and manage from the office:
(Credentials provided upon sign up)
✔ Cloud based web portal
✔ Powerful form designer
✔ Form decision logic
✔ Powerful reporting capability
✔ In-depth dashboard analytics
✔ Business intelligence in a single place
Top customer support:
★ Frost & Sullivan’s 2009 Customer Service Excellence Award
Right from your mobile device you can:
• View and execute electronic forms online or offline
• Submit the same form multiple times
• Capture and attach images while inside the form
• Save and store form data locally on the device when offline
• Synchronize submitted data automatically when internet is restored
Note: Form.com Mobile can run on any mobile OS and integrates with any existing program or legacy system
Visit www.form.com to learn more
Use droid SURVEY on a tablet or smartphone to conduct your survey questionnaires, gather survey study results and then view them on your computer for analysis.
NOTE: We provide a free trial for a survey on harvestyourdata.com but on-going use of surveys is charged for. It is not free.
Your market research participants will love droid SURVEY because it is a new and interesting way to complete surveys and polls. Your interviewers will love it for survey intercepts because they no longer have to carry forms and clipboards to collect data - just a tablet or one of the smaller Android phone devices.
You don’t need an Internet connection while you are conducting market research surveys. Your results are stored safely on the device until uploaded to your droid SURVEY website account. droid SURVEY software can automatically upload your results for you when your device has an Internet connection or alternatively, you can choose to upload results manually at your convenience.
How does droidSURVEY work?
1. Download the droidSURVEY app onto your tablet or phone from Google Play
2. Register for a free account on www.harvestyourdata.com
3. Create your survey questionnaire using our intuitive survey creation tool.
4. Load the survey onto your device(s).
5. You are now ready to conduct your survey data collection.
6. Upload the interview results to the website the next time you have an Internet connection.
7. Download the survey results from your website account in CSV file format, SPSS or analyze your study using droid SURVEY’s online graphical tools.
You can have as many interviewers surveying and collecting data on Android tablets or smartphones as you want for no extra cost. You pay only for the survey.
You don’t have to pay a cent to try droid SURVEY software. We want you to be sure that droid SURVEY is the right research tool for you. Try droid SURVEY for free.
- SURVEY OFFLINE: no internet connection is required while you are conducting market research surveys. Your mobile data collection results are stored safely on the device until uploaded to your Droid Survey website account.
- MULTIPLE SURVEYS ON YOUR DEVICE(S): you can have as many surveys as you like on your device(s). Just change to a different survey when you need to. No internet connection needed for this.
- KIOSK SOFTWARE: use your Tablet as a kiosk with Droid Survey. Automatic restarting of the questionnaire if it is paused for a certain amount of time that you choose.
- UNLIMITED DEVICES: you can use as many data collection devices as you need to for your surveys.
- RESULTS: you can gather up to 3,000 results per questionnaire - more than enough for most people. Let us know if you need more.
- QUESTION TYPES: over 10 question types including Validated Email, Single Select and Multiple Select with Other, None of the above and selectable images.
- SKIP LOGIC: Configure your survey to miss questions based on the previous answers.
- GPS LOCATION: You can set up your survey poll to record GPS Longitude and Latitude co-ordinates of your survey device.
- MULTILINGUAL: The Droid Survey App supports Spanish, Danish, German, French, Portuguese, Arabic and English.
- AUTOMATIC UPLOAD OF STUDY RESULTS: if you choose, Droid Survey can automatically upload your market research results for you when your device has an Internet connection. Alternatively, you can upload results manually at your convenience.
- STANDARD FORMAT RESULTS: results are available in various layouts using the standard Comma Separated Values (CSV) format and SPSS format.
- REAL TIME CHARTING: get immediate insight into how your market research survey is progressing.
- WHITE LABEL SURVEY SOFTWARE: talk to us about how DroidSurvey can be set up for your brand and our options for enterprise clients.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
The Formotus service enables you to create your own custom mobile forms that work out-of-the-box with SharePoint. Formotus forms support complex business logic and rich data collection even when working offline. You build your forms using Microsoft Office and the Formotus cloud console—just drag and drop to create a form without the need for coding.
COLLECT RICH DATA ANYWHERE
Formotus forms will enable your mobile workforce to capture signatures, diagrams, photos, GPS locations, and more. This is a great solution for using tablets or phones to complete all kinds of safety inspections, work orders, incident reports, health care forms – you name it.
CONNECT OUT-OF-THE-BOX WITH SHAREPOINT
Your mobile workers can now use forms that work with your existing data, customized for their use case. Your Formotus forms will work with any version of SharePoint—from Foundation to Office 365. And you can submit your data to other data storage services, such as SQL using Web services.
TRY IT NOW, THEN SUBSCRIBE
This is a free client app for the Formotus mobile business platform, which is a paid subscription service. Install the free client app now and take some demonstration forms for a spin. See for yourself how each form is really its own app with powerful capabilities. Then sign up for a free 30-day trial account to create and deploy your own custom business apps. Formotus forms work on iOS and Windows 8.1 devices as well as Android tablets and smartphones.
AT&T Mobile Forms is a subscription based service that improves the speed of business. It’s a fast and accurate way to enter and submit data using Android smartphones and tablets. Empower your employees and improve field productivity with AT&T Mobile Forms. Collect media rich information, including photos (option to sketch on photos) and signatures, and instantly submit the data.
- Streamlined, feature-rich forms: capture signatures, photos (sketch on an image), bar/QR codes and voice-to-text, all within any form
- Rapid mobile data submission: raise productivity and service provided to customers with each form sent. AT&T Mobile Forms also enables submission to any backend system and to several cloud storage providers (ex. Salesforce, Box, SharePoint)
- Greater worker management and accountability: oversee field worker and teams more effectively with standardized forms and tools such as form location and time tracking, and an Admin Portal to assign user permissions
- Produce and export: create instant reports to identify opportunities and challenges faster
- Your branded solution: AT&T Mobile Forms is completely brand customizable. Customers see only your business branding
How AT&T Mobile Forms works
The smartphone and tablet: Collect and submit data from anywhere back to supervisors instantly. Office backend data can be pulled and accessed within any form. Forms are filled out on your mobile device without network connectivity required; forms are sent automatically when connectivity is restored.
The Admin Portal: Build as many unique digital forms as you require, and be able to send/dispatch to one or many smartphones and tablet field users to then complete.
Connect: Quick cloud storage provider setup with Salesforce, Box, SharePoint & Office 365, Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive and more. Customize form data outputs in DOCX, HTML and PDF formats, or export unformatted data as CSV, JSON or XML files. AT&T Mobile Forms data can also be integrated via an open API (REST).