★★End of Service Guidance★★
Dear users, the Chinese-English Dictionary which has become a strong friend for studying Chinese, English languages will end its service on May 20.
Even after the end of the service, it can be used without problems for existing installed apps. Even if the App is deleted due to a device change etc., it can be reinstalled from "My Apps / Games > Library" of Play Store. However, updates are not supported and you will not be able to receive support for errors due to OS updates in the future. Please make a purchase decision after carefully considering the contents.
The dictionary service will change to the brand new DIODICT you can use all dictionaries in the application. We also ask for much interest and love in the newly released DIODICT.
DIODICT new service scheduled to start: end of April
Planned end of existing pre-service: May 20
Official Advanced English-Chinese Dictionary by Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press • Contains over 380,000 words, phrases and examples • A wealth of explanations on use and grammar • No internet connection needed.
Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press (FLTRP) is one of the top publishers of authoritative high-quality dictionaries in China and is comparable to any top European dictionary maker. Its dedicated team of lexicographers makes use of a vast array of language data to compile up-to-date dictionaries with a wealth of examples and grammatical information.
This app contains both an English to Chinese and Chinese to English dictionary, perfect for beginner to advanced learners of Chinese and English.
• An Advanced English-Chinese Dictionary by FLTRP, 1st Edition.
• Little Chinese-English Dictionary by FLTRP, 1st Edition.
Features of this dictionary:
• clearly presented word entries and phrases totalling 40,000 for Chinese and 80,000 for English.
• 50,000 Chinese and 210,000 English examples from contemporary language.
• includes 5000 newly coined terms as well as encyclopedic entries, e.g.'非典'→ SARS, '狗仔队'→ paparazzi.
• all word entries are annotated with their pronunciation. Pinyin for Chinese words and IPA (phonetic alphabet) for English.
• enter Chinese using Pinyin or built-in handwriting recognition software.
• no internet connection necessary to use dictionary.
• History menu lists all your recent word searches.
• Save words and expressions to any number of flashcard folders.
• Mark flashcard words which need you still need to memorize.
over Android 3.0 platform
* notice : copy&paste function is not available anymore because of the copyright issues.
* You may also notice a $1.00 transaction from Google, which is actually a pending authorization request between Google billing system and the bank that issued your credit or debit card, so you won't end up paying the extra $1.00.
Detailed guide for required access items when using DioDict
Permission to save: Access to save required files such as database and fonts for dictionary use
Permission to call: Access to device information to confirm purchase authentication
■ CS center : email@example.com
Our company name is now 'SELVAS AI' officially changed from DIOTEK.
The new name reflects our dedication to Artificial Intelligence technology, all of us at SELVAS AI strive to do our best for our customers.
■ Homepage: http://www.selvasai.com/