★★End of Service Guidance★★
Dear DioDict users, DioDict which has become a strong friend for studying foreign languages will end its service on May 20.
Even after the end of the service, it can be used without problems for existing installed apps. Even if the App is deleted due to a device change etc., it can be reinstalled from "My Apps / Games > Library" of Play Store. However, updates are not supported and you will not be able to receive support for errors due to OS updates in the future. Please make a purchase decision after carefully considering the contents.
The DioDict service will change to the brand new DIODICT you can use all dictionaries in the application. We also ask for much interest and love in the newly released DIODICT.
DIODICT new service scheduled to start: end of April
Planned end of the service: May 20
===== Dictionary features include=====
• DIOTEK's digital dictionary contents are based on the New Ace Japanese-Korean/Korean-Japanese dictionaries of Kumsung Publishing Co. Ltd., which is a specialty publisher with 45 years' experience.
• Includes 90,000 Japanese-Korean headwords, 120,000 Korean-Japanese headwords, and extensive new words that were carefully selected.
• two way Japanese-Korean dictionary suited to learners of both Japanese and Korean.
• Includes simple and accurate Korean equivalents of headwords, and extensive examples that can be easily applied.
• The Korean-Japanese dictionary was developed and published jointly with Shogakukan, which is a renowned Japanese publisher.
• Number 1 in terms of brand recognition and sales from amongst the Korean-Japanese dictionaries in Japan.
• Detailed grammatical explanations on verb endings, affixes, particles as well as tips on word usage.
=====Powerful & Specialized Functions=====
▶ Easier Search with 'Multi Search' ◀
• When you enter a word to search, relevant sentence idioms and phrasal verbs are searched for.
• Multiple types of searches are available in a single search window without the need to select a search mode.
▶ Search Features ◀
• Wildcard search: enter “?” or “*” in place of a letter when you are unsure of the spelling (e.g., “man*ver” retrieves the word “maneuver”).
• Search not only for words, but for phrases or examples.
• DioDict provides a Japanese Handwriting Search mode.
• The search results are listed in real-time when you enter a keyword.
• Links to Google so that you can search for more information on a particular word.
▶ Vocab Revision ◀
• Pronunciation guide from the built-in Japanese/Korean Text To Speech (TTS) solution.
• History menu lists all your recent word searches.
• Save words and expressions to any number of flashcard folders.
• You can efficiently learn the words saved in the folders using the Cradle and Yes/No Quizzes function.
** A Japanese keyboard/input method is not included in our app.
Free Japanese keyboard apps are available, however, on Google Play.
We recommend using one of the following: Simeji, Go keyboard, Google Japanese Input **
* You may also notice a $1.00 transaction from Google, which is actually a pending authorization request between Google billing system and the bank that issued your credit or debit card, so you won't end up paying the extra $1.00.
Detailed guide for required access items when using DioDict
Permission to save: Access to save required files such as database and fonts for dictionary use
Permission to call: Access to device information to confirm purchase authentication
■ CS center : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company name is now 'SELVAS AI' officially changed from DIOTEK.
The new name reflects our dedication to Artificial Intelligence technology, all of us at SELVAS AI strive to do our best for our customers.
■ Homepage: http://www.selvasai.com