★★End of Service Guidance★★
Dear DioDict users, DioDict which has become a strong friend for studying foreign languages will end its service on May 20.
Even after the end of the service, it can be used without problems for existing installed apps. Even if the App is deleted due to a device change etc., it can be reinstalled from "My Apps / Games > Library" of Play Store. However, updates are not supported and you will not be able to receive support for errors due to OS updates in the future. Please make a purchase decision after carefully considering the contents.
The DioDict service will change to the brand new DIODICT you can use all dictionaries in the application. We also ask for much interest and love in the newly released DIODICT.
DIODICT new service scheduled to start: end of April
Planned end of the service: May 20
Obunsha Comprehensive English-Japanese Dictionary • Contains over 180,000 entries • Thousands of expressions and examples • No internet connection needed.
This app contains the full version of the Obunsha Pocket Comprehensive English-Japanese/Japanese-English Dictionary. Imagine carrying one of the most renowned Japanese-English dictionaries in your pocket!
Obunsha is one of the leading publishers of authoritative, high-quality dictionaries in Japan. It has a long, well-established history of publishing bestseller language text books and study books and is comparable to any top European dictionary maker. Its dedicated team of lexicographers makes use of a vast array of language data to compile up-to-date dictionaries with a wealth of examples and grammatical information.
Features of this dictionary:
• comprehensive two way English-Japanese dictionary suited to learners of both English and Japanese.
• 130,000 English to Japanese entries and 50,000 Japanese to English entries.
• clearly presented word entries with a wealth of phrases and examples.
• an abundance of grammatical information including irregular verb and nouns forms.
• updated to cover the latest vocabulary in Japanese and English ranging from literary & technical language to slang.
• use DioDict's built-in Japanese handwriting input recognition.
• search results are narrowed down as you type.
• no internet connection necessary to use dictionary.
• wildcard search: enter “?” or “*” in place of a letter when you are unsure of the spelling (e.g., “man*ver” retrieves the word “maneuver”).
• browse through the dictionary alphabetically or flip from one entry to the next with a flick of a finger.
• history menu lists all your recent word searches.
• save words and expressions to any number of flashcard folders.
• mark words in your flashcard folder which you still need to memorize.
* over Android 3.0 platform
* Notice : copy&paste function is not available anymore because of the copyright issues.
* You may also notice a $1.00 transaction from Google, which is actually a pending authorization request between Google billing system and the bank that issued your credit or debit card, so you won't end up paying the extra $1.00.
Detailed guide for required access items when using DioDict
Permission to save: Access to save required files such as database and fonts for dictionary use
Permission to call: Access to device information to confirm purchase authentication
■ CS center : email@example.com
Our company name is now 'SELVAS AI' officially changed from DIOTEK.
The new name reflects our dedication to Artificial Intelligence technology, all of us at SELVAS AI strive to do our best for our customers.
■ Homepage: http://www.selvasai.com