It’s More Than Just a Medication Reminder
Staying on schedule with your medications can get complicated. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is more than just a self‐directed pill reminder – it can help support and encourage you to manage your health. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is brought to you by Janssen Healthcare Innovation, an entrepreneurial team within Janssen Research & Development, LLC, and designed in consultation with patients and JHI physicians and pharmacists.
This medication management application may help you stay on your medication schedule with the
• Care4Family™ ‐ Support your family members and loved ones by monitoring their medications and encouraging them to stay on schedule.
• Care4Charity™ ‐ (available for the United States only) Find out how you can support charities by using the application. Learn more at: https://mhm.care4today.com
• Adherence Reports – Share graphs on how you’re staying on your medication schedule with loved ones and your healthcare provider.
Download Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager today!
Tested on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Infuse, Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II, Samsung Exhibit II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Sony Experia Z, LG Google Nexus 4, LG Optimus G, Sony Experia ZL, Motorola Droid Razr MAXX HD, Samsung S IV
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
This application has been designed to help you learn about herbal medicine, herbal remedies and their preventive and curative properties. Natural Treatment or Herbal treatment refers to the use of things which are available in nature, mainly medicinal herbs, for their therapeutic importance.
The benefit of natural treatment is that they are found to be very effective in healing several fatal diseases with almost no negative side effects.
Though Natural treatments and home remedies are believed to be with no side effects or very little side effects, it should be kept in mind that these methods should be practiced carefully. Avoid overdoses, interactions with other medications, and misuse.
***** Feature *****
- 100% herbal treatment.
- Home remedies for all diseases.
- Herbal suggestion of Lifestyle changes recommendations for different diseases.
- Herbal suggestion of diet recommendations for different diseases.
It often happens: travelers are in a foreign country and become ill unexpectedly. Medygo is a mobile service that helps people find drugs in foreign countries that correspond to the ones they take at home. Based on a neutral database for global medical reciprocities it provides results for OTC (Over-The-Counter) drugs in the following countries: USA, France, Italy, Germany, UK…and many more to come.
Additional features include:
- Create your Medygo profile
- Save your searches
- Add medications to your favorites' list
- Take notes on your medications
- Locate the nearest pharmacy
HOW MANGO HEALTH HELPS TAKE CARE OF YOU:
RELIABLE MEDICATION REMINDERS
Schedule customized pill reminders for medications and supplements. Our user-friendly reminders are easy to schedule, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ll never miss a dose.
DRUG INTERACTION WARNINGS
Once you’ve added a med, Mango Health alerts you to side effects and potentially dangerous drug interactions with other meds, supplements, or food.
POINTS AND REWARDS
Each day you take your medicine correctly, you’ll earn points. Points unlock the chance to win rewards, including gift cards from your favorite stores, donations to leading charities, and more.
DAILY HEALTH DIARY
We automatically record your medication history so you can look back and see what you took when. Show your log to your healthcare provider at your next appointment to make sure your prescription is right for you.
TIMELY REFILL ALERTS
Our real-time count of your meds on hand helps ensure you won’t run out of pills. Mango Health gives advance warning when it’s time to order a refill.
Mango Health has been featured on CNN, Self Magazine, the Los Angeles Times, and more. See what people are saying:
“A new app called Mango Health aims to make taking daily meds (like birth control) less of a chore — and less of an after thought — by rewarding users with real-life rewards. The best part? It’s free.” - Self Magazine
“Ever get a complicated prescription from a doctor? There are apps out there to help you remember to take your medicine. The latest is Mango Health's iPhone app, designed to make managing medications and nutritional supplements easier, safer and maybe even exciting by using games.” - Los Angeles Times
Read more reviews from real people below or better yet, try it for yourself! It’s 100% free. We hope you enjoy Mango Health!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mangohealth
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Mangohealth
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/mangohealth
• Access your family’s complete medical record when you need it the most.
• Keep your medication details on hand and share with your provider.
• Prepare for appointments: Organize questions and send information to your doctor in advance.
• Get more out of appointments: Manage tasks, documents, photos, and even voice recordings at the visit.
• Get better care: Your doctors need all your information to give the best treatment. Send Care Reports to make sure your doctor understands your current medical information and is equipped with relevant summaries of your visit history.
• Caregiver? Care for a loved one from anywhere by entering information before visits, sharing relevant summaries with your loved one's doctors, and finding out what happened at the visit.
Want us to enter your information for you? Simply select Upgrade from the main menu and CareSync Plus will get the records and enter a summary of the provider’s notes (in-app purchase).
CareSync never diagnoses or treats patients. Data is stored on a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform, and users determine how their information is shared.
If you take a number of medicines it can be difficult to keep track of what you took and when. This application allows you to keep track of your medicine use.
You can view your entire history or look at the history by medicine or by medicine category (Pain Reliever, OTC, Prescription, etc).
If your doctor recommends you keep a diary of your medicine use, this is a very convenient way of doing so.
This is not (yet) a reminder application. Just a way to maintain history by someone who needed this himself.
If you have any problems or recommendations send email to the listed email address or go to my website and navigate to the 'Contact Us' page and send an email through the web interface. I am looking forward to finding ways to make this more useful to more people. All ideas are welcome.
I have to apologize but I have had a problem with submitting a new version of this application. Unfortunately, I can no longer update this app. I am providing a new application that will be supported into the future called Medicine Tracker 2. Unless you need the facilities of Medicine Tracker 2 (email, spreadsheet support, notes) I don't recommend switching over since the new app cannot access the records in this app. However, the new features may be useful and worth the hassle of moving over for some.
If you are a new user I would recommend using the new app (Medicine Tracker 2) as it will be supported into the future.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this causes anyone but it cannot be avoided.
*** Download now! MedRem will keep track of your medicines for you. ***
Never forget your diabetes, blood pressure pills or just your vitamins.
With this application you’ll track;
• Period of your medicine.
• How many times a day you’ll take it.
• Logs (history) of your former medicines.
• Which medicine you’ll take during that day.
What we ask is you to enter how many times a day you need to take your medicines and then MedRem will alert you automatically when the time comes.
*** Download MedRem! It will remind you your medicine time. ***
When it’s time for your medicine, MedRem will notify you with the alarm tone you chose. You can choose to;
You can see the meds you skipped from the “Missed Medicine” tab.
You can track your ongoing medicines from the calendar and see the logs (history) of your previously used ones from “My Medicines” tab.
If your phone is in silence, MedRem will only send notification, it will not ring and bother you.
Keywords; medicine reminder, pill reminder, medicine tracker, medicine reminder, reminder, health, healthy life, medical
Use Clue to:
+Know when your next period is coming.
+Get a reminder about your next period.
+Know which days you’re more or less likely to get pregnant.
+Track PMS, ovulation, sex, pain, mood, and cervical fluid.
+Find the unique patterns of your cycle.
Clue also includes:
+The fastest data entry of any period tracker available.
+In-depth descriptions about the menstrual cycle, complete with medical and scientific references.
+An algorithm that learns from the data YOU input. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
+The guarantee of no flowers, butterflies, euphemisms or pink - ever.
Recommended by Buzzfeed, The New York Times, Wired, TechCrunch, The Daily Mail, VentureBeat, and many more.
Please note: Clue is not a contraceptive.
**Please say hello**
We love hearing from Clue users. Send your feedback, questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Want more Clue?**
Our blog: http://blog.helloclue.com
**Note on compatibility**
Clue is not working as intended on the following devices running Android 4.0.4:
Sony Xperia U (ST25I)
Sony Xperia P (LT22I)
Sony Xperia Go (ST27I)
Sony Xperia Sola (MT27I)
Barnes & Noble Nook HD (BNTV400)
Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ (BNTV600)
We are trying to solve this issue but recommend upgrading to a newer version.
* Highlights all matches in the text and also lists capture groups.
* Includes a regular expression quick reference and an option to send the regular expression by email.
* Ad-free version. Removing the ad banner allows more screen space to view the results.
Handy app to generate secure random passwords for use in website registrations etc.
* Generates either a pronounceable password or a random sequence of characters.
* Uses a cryptographically strong random number generator.
* Hexadecimal option.
* Long press on a password to copy to clipboard or email.