★As seen on Fox News TV: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW. Download Medisafe for free and start managing your medication★
MediSafe is intuitive, visual, easy to set up and entirely FREE pill reminder and meds management app. With just a few simple steps, you can add a medication, get reminders and track your progress. You can even manage a family member’s medication or have a loved one or caregiver make sure you take your meds as prescribed.
Whether you are taking one medicine or many, you know how difficult it can be to take the correct dose at the correct time in right way. If you are a caretaker for a parent or child, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills.
★MediSafe medication reminder has the solution. It's free and simple!★
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually about your medications. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified in case you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
★Download MediSafe medication reminder, never forget a medicine dose again!★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Reliable medication reminder, even if your device is asleep.
• New! Track your measurements to make sure your in great health alongside your medication.
• Choose your meds reminder sound.
• See on your medication list of what is "due today".
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine, and offers discounts.
• List PRN medication (on demand/as required pills).
• See your medication progress report and send it to the doctor or nurse.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download Medisafe, never worry about family drugs doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing drugs for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills and vitamins. Track your glucose levels, blood pressure, pulse, temperature and weight alongside your medication management.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions of our leading medication reminder that we offer to pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? We’re very responsive - send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
• Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions
• Access your prescription history
• Scan to refill and refill without signing in
• Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours
• Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list
• Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts
• Send savings and rewards to card
• Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers
• Sign up to receive offer-filled emails
• Shop CVS.com on your app
• See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance
• Order photos for express pick up
• And much more!
Make a list of your medication, take log and it reminds you the time you take the medication by setting alarm.
It is so convenient that you can manage the log with the calendar.
Add marks ◯, ☓ or △ on the name of medicine. By doing so, you can see at one view if you did take your
medication or not.
You can also take a note (memo) missed dose or something that you are worried about and save it as a journal.
Initial Screen is the calendar.
1. Setting: You can customize the calendar.
2. Mark: You can add marks on the date of the calendar.
＊You can delete marks by selecting the same mark and then tap twice.
3. Alarm: Set vibration duration, volume and alarm sound.
4. Password: Set password.
＊From the left button＊
1. "Today" button: Go back to the today's date.
2. "Left" and "Right" button: Move the date right and left.
3. "Registration" button: Make a list of your medication. Press "New" then move to the registration screen.
4. "List" button: You can see the list of your medication log.
1. Press "Registration" button on the calendar screen → Press "New" → Move to the registration screen.
2. Enter the name of the medicine, duration of your medication, when you take it and set the alarm. → Press "Save".
3. When you save it, you can confirm that your medicined is added on the list.
1. After you saved the medication on the registration screen, go back to the calendar.
2. You can confirm the name of the medicine and when you take them on the lower part of the calendar.
3. After you take the medication, tap the name of the medicine.
4. Move to the "Did you take your medication?" screen.
5. Select "morning", "noon" or "night" from the drop-down list and then tap one of the buttons ◯, ☓, and △. →
6. ◯ = you took the medication, ☓ = you forgot to take and △ = you took it late.
7. You can take a note (memo).
Support Android Wear Vibration
※Pay ver No ads
Carry it around iMedications in your phone all the time to keep on top of your medications, to keep you healthy.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for tracking Dosage, Frequency, Rx and Refill info.
* MONITOR changes in medications over time.
* Add Text NOTES to each log.
* The LOG History display allows one to view all historic data.
* No Internet Connection required , all data is stored locally for your Privacy and Security.
* No monthly subscription fee
* Quick access to your data.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: email@example.com
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Pro Features include: Ads Free
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
Some prescription drug benefits presented in this application, among others, to address a wide variety of complaints or illness of more than 76+ kinds of complaints.
We serve more than 76+ solutions to overcome various diseases, ranging from mild illness to severe disease such as cancer, tumors and diabetes.
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics with charts and allows to export data to a printable HTML file.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
* Highlights all matches in the text and also lists capture groups.
* Includes a regular expression quick reference and an option to send the regular expression by email.
* Ad-free version. Removing the ad banner allows more screen space to view the results.
Handy app to generate secure random passwords for use in website registrations etc.
* Generates either a pronounceable password or a random sequence of characters.
* Uses a cryptographically strong random number generator.
* Hexadecimal option.
* Long press on a password to copy to clipboard or email.