You can’t miss medication anymore!
Here is an Android application that helps you track medication in your busy schedule. The application alerts the user through vibrator, sound/music, notifications etc. to take the medicines on time. It also reminds the user about medicine refill, when medicine stock is about to exhaust; and any expired medicine in stock. Application also helps you find nearest medical stores to refill the stock.
Make a list of your medication, take log and it reminds you the time you take the medication by setting alarm.
It is so convenient that you can manage the log with the calendar.
Add marks ◯, ☓ or △ on the name of medicine. By doing so, you can see at one view if you did take your
medication or not.
You can also take a note (memo) missed dose or something that you are worried about and save it as a journal.
Initial Screen is the calendar.
- Take a picture instead of typing the medication name, or vice versa, or both.
- Automatic & regular re-reminders with adjustable snooze interval until taken
- Auto-updating home screen widget with "Take early" button when it's approaching time to take, and "Take now" button when missed
- Built-in schedules / recalls previous choices - for quick setting
- Full reminder screen with pictures and/or text when it's time to take, showing all meds to be taken then on one page. Option to have them on separate pages.
- Reminder sound can be set to any ringtone (long) or notification (short) sound on your phone
- Sound off in silent mode
- Vibrate can be set to repeat, one-shot, or off, with adjustable duration.
- Touching any reminder screen stops sound/vibration
- Status bar notifications at the same time
- Re-reminds if not taken after an adjustable time interval, for all meds. Puts these with other scheduled meds if their alarm times coincide.
- All alarms survive even if phone was restarted, switched off, battery ran out or battery was removed, for any duration.
- Alarms take daylight savings time into account
- Tapping home screen widget brings up meds in order of time to be taken, earliest first, with "Take now" buttons for meds that have been missed (at the top) and "Take early" buttons for meds whose times are approaching, and an "Add new med" button.
- Edit/delete med by long press
- Settings available via menu/options on the same ("My meds") screen
For basic instructions see screenshots. Please use this page as reference.
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
---> Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication right now!
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
---> Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again!
• Visual and super easy to handle.
• Synchronizes the family pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what meds are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
---> Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore!
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
Why do we need these permissions?
Medi-Safe is a family medication reminder. In case a family member forgets his medication, MediSafe sends push notification to you and offers you to intervene. "Find accounts" permission is required for push notification system to function properly.
We offer you to send an text (SMS), call or email. This is why we need the call or text permission.
When you add a med-friend (usually a family member) we offer you to choose his contact from your contact list, that's why we need the contact list permission.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
MediSafe Project Team
tags: medication, medicine, medicament, pill, tablet, drug, preparation, schedule, timetable
Just tapping buttons to save your log! You can also save notes, the time you take medicines and when you go to hospitals for exams. It has an alarm setting too!
You can backup, send and retrieve your data via "Gmail" and "Google Drive" by using "Export Cloud" function! ＊Medication Log Wiz does not sync with Google Calendar.
Medication Log Wiz Howto Guide
１）"Setting": Set the starting week of the calendar etc…
---medicine name:Default is ON here. When you tick the checkmark, when you change the name of the medicine, the change will not be effected the past data. When it is OFF, the change will be effected the past data as well.
---Import SD card: Import data from SD card.
---Export SD card: Export data to SD card.
---Export Cloud:You can backup data to Google Drive and Dropbox.＊Please install either software from the market.
３）"Password": Set the password.
４）"Copy to SD card": Copy the data to internal and external SD card.
５）"Alarm":Set volume and sound.
６）"Recovery": Use this function when you want to retrieve the previous data. ＊Please note that the current data will be deleted when you use this function.
＊How to save medications
１）The initial screen is the calendar.
Save your medications first by tapping the lower area where it says "Save your medication!".
２）Move to Tag screen.
Open Medicine Registration screen by tapping the tag with plus button.
---Medication:Enter the name.
---Memo:Save a memo.
---Icon:Select one mark of the medicine.
---When do you take?:Select the start date and the end date.
---Week:Select the week( If you take them on an irregular base.).
---Day Interval:Select the day interval from Everyday, every second day and every three days.
---Select when you take the medicines (Morning/Noon/Night/Before bed).
---Select when you take them before/between/after the meal. Or, If the medication is a pill-in-the-pocket, select "potion".
---Alarm:Set the alarm. Tick the checkmarks otherwise it will not work.
３）Return to the calendar after you save the medicines. You can confirm the marks on the date.
４）Saved data will be appeared in the lower area of the calendar.
＊Tap the lower area of the calendar to save the time you take the medications.
１）Move to Medicine Tag. Tap "All Select" when you want to save the time at one tap.２）Tick the checkmarks one by one when you want to save the time separately.
３）When you save the time, Circle marks will be appeared on the screen. Tap one of them.
４）When tapping a circle mark, it chenges to triangle and X mark. You can use the triangle the situation like, you took the medication but not on time for example. You can use them as you like.
５）Edit the time with the button shows the time on it.
６）Tap the pencil button! You can save a note for the medication. Return to the list with Save button.
Tap List Tag!
Move to Medication List screen.
１）Press and hold to change the sequence.
Tap Hospital tag!
１）Medical examination:Tick the checkmark when you go to hospital then a hospital mark will be displayed on the calendar.
２）Date of next checkup:Save the next visit. Select the date.
３）Appoint:Save the time.
４）Memo:Save a memo.
＊You can confirm the hospital mark on the date.
１）Tap the arrow in the middle of the calendar to switch to a full-screen.
１）Help：Move to the description webpage of GalleryApp.
２）Market：An Introduction of GalleryApp's other apps.
＜Bottom's buttons from the left＞
１）Today：Return to today's date.
２）Left/Right ：Move the date right and left.
３）List：Move to List screen.
１）Middle button:Tap this button to see all the contents at one tap.
２）Left arrow:Displays the previous month.
３）Right arrow：Displyas the next month
-Create, edit, delete medication reminders.
-Reminder intervals. e.g: every 3 hours sounds an alarm.
-Reminders have four type of alarms: Intervals, Intervals with initial hour, specific hour and specific alarms.
-Select days that the alarms will sound.
-Can set an alert. If you wish that the reminder sounds minutes or hours before.-
-Activate or deactivate reminders.
-Sleep mode, Can choose range where the reminders will not sound (just for reminders).
-Create, edit, delete medications.
-Create, edit, delete appointments.
-Activate or deactivate appointments.
-Can set an alert for appointment, up to two days.
-Settings, can changes application's settings like activate or deactivate sleep mode (Default deactivated), also the range of sleep mode, alarm duration among others.
•It is a web-based software & service created by ConstantMD.com. It is a personal health and medical care account connected to robust software that manages the health and medical care of individuals and families. Our dream is to create a personal health and medical care account like this for every individual of this world. That will solve many problems related to health and medical care. Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD App is free for anyone.
• Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD allows you to securely communicate day-to-day health data such as blood pressure, blood sugar, compliance with medication, etc. to physicians and family members. Individuals can monitor and track all aspects of health and medical care, including medical problems, medications, medication intake history, refills, allergies, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, immunization, follow-up schedules, uploaded medical records, food intake, physical activities, instructions, access to medical records, and others.
• Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD helps users to analyze and store day-to-day health information.
•Individual patients and families
•Health insurance companies
Features and benefits:
•Helps to manage chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, congestive heart failure, etc.
•Decreases health care cost.
•Improves the quality of health care.
•Individuals can monitor and track all aspects of health and medical care, including medical problems, medications, medication intake history, refills, allergies, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, immunization, follow-up schedules, uploaded medical records, food intake, physical activities, instructions, access to medical records, and others.
•Stores medical records in a secure, web-based, HIPAA-compliant server which can be accessed from anywhere by the patient.
•Users can give secure access to physicians and family members from anywhere.
•Allows users to manage the health and medical care of their parents or grandparents from remote location.
•Very easy to use.
•Access available from any computer and mobile device with internet connection.
•HIPAA-compliant and very secure. Please see the security features.
•Some features are available only from desktop, laptop and tablet PC. Some other features are only available in paid subscription.
Visit ConstantMD.com to signup for a free patient account and start using this free app.
This app is for information purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. Information provided here is not intended as specific medical advice.
In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information on this app. Medical information changes rapidly and some information may be out of date. The information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Thank you.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
* Track advanced fertility features such as cervical mucus and positions.
* Add a widget to your home screen to show a countdown to your next period * View your data with charts. * Turn on pregnancy mode to count down to your baby's due date. * Personalize your app with your choice of skins.
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
*Different doses on different days
*Schedule severl times a day when you want
*Reminders vibrate, plays sound and updates screen
The WeightCompanion in short:
• Quick recording of weight (kg/lb), waist and hip circumference (cm/in)
• Graphical analysis of the weight values
• Export as PDF and text file, for example for distribution to physicians (available as a paid in-app extension)
• Sharing of values with family, friends or the world
• Widgets for the Android home screen
• Import of values from Withings digital weight scales
In the app, you can enter your weight and your waist and hip circumference easily via sliders. A concise list view shows the recorded values that you can always change later, as well as the Body Mass Index (BMI), the Waist-to-Hip ratio (WHR) and Waist-to-Height ratio (WHtR). Various textual and graphical analysis will give you a good insight into the evolution of your weight.
With the WeightCompanion you can export your results to a file in PDF or text format. You can also share individual values via Facebook, Twitter, etc.
If you are using a digitial weight scale by Withings, you can import your measurements from your Withings account. New measurements are sent to the WeightCompanion automatically if you enable this feature.
Knowledge base with frequently asked questions (FAQ): http://feedback.medando.de/knowledgebase
Contact us, if you have any problems: http://feedback.medando.de
Please send us all your feedback and feature requests: http://feedback.medando.de/forums/196340-weightcompanion
To get all news about apps by Medando, follow us on
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/MedandoEN
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/Medando, or
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/103243222868331088880/
KW: weight, body weight, bodyweight, body fat, body mass index, BMI, body volume index, obesity, quantifed self, self tracking, health
You can view your entire history or look at the history by medicine or by medicine category (Pain Reliever, OTC, Prescription, etc).
If your doctor recommends you keep a diary of your medicine use, this is a very convenient way of doing so.
In addition, you can export your history, in whole or in part, to a CSV (comma-separated values) file for importing into a spreadsheet. You can also email these CSV files to any recipient in your Contacts list with an email address from within the Medicine Tracker 2 application.
If you have any problems or recommendations send email to the listed email address or go to my website and navigate to the 'Contact Us' page and send an email through the web interface. I am looking forward to finding ways to make this more useful to more people. All ideas are welcome.
Version 1.1.28 had a reloading bug for some accounts in the last week thanks to the heartbleed issues (it happened after we swapped certificates). If you encountered this problem, please try again and sorry for the inconvenience!
Pill-Fill is an app that aims to make managing your medications easier. If you have an online accounts with a major chain pharmacy (see supported list below) Pill-Fill can build an always up-to-date list of your prescriptions, doctors, and pharmacies- all automatically. Even if you don't have such an account, Pill-Fill supports manual entry of medications with lots of unique features, including recall & shortage checks, dose-level warnings, and even automatic interaction checking!
The best part? Privacy! No obnoxious ads and all of your sensitive information is in your own encrypted user file that no one can access without your master password, including us!
Pill-Fill is an ambitious effort from Apothesource LLC, a small 3-person startup based in Greenville, South Carolina. We're trying lots of new ideas and concepts (which sometimes doesn't work as well as we'd hope!). If you run into any problems, please contact us at the support link- we love to help and normally respond within 12 hours!
☆ Want to try our *even better* beta version? Join our G+ community here : https://plus.google.com/communities/103148439231670270726
• Automatic Import and Notifications- Imports pharmacy/insurance information automatically and notifies you about potential drug interactions, potential duplication, recalls, shortages, and lower-cost options
• Secure Cloud Sync- Syncs to an client-encrypted cloud health profile (only accessible by you) and accessible on all of your devices.
• Reliable Drug Information- FDA information about your specific drug and manufacturer is linked to each of your medications. Also includes general information from MedLine Plus and active ingredient data from the National Institute of Health (RxNorm based information).
And much more!
If you have any questions or run into any problems, please contact us at email@example.com!
Supported Pharmacy Accounts: CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Kmart, RiteAid, Target, Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie
Supported Insurance Accounts: Caremark, Medco/Express Scripts
Supported Provider Records: Blue Button / CCDA Records
Disclaimer: Pill-Fill and/or Apothesource, LLC are not affiliated, endorsed, or licensed by any of the above companies. It should also go without saying, but Pill-Fill is an application designed to help you understand your medications and improve your discussions with your healthcare providers- It is not a replacement for the specific advice you receive from your doctor or pharmacist.
More from developer
* Highlights all matches in the text and also lists capture groups.
* Includes a regular expression quick reference and an option to send the regular expression by email.
* Ad-free version. Removing the ad banner allows more screen space to view the results.
Handy app to generate secure random passwords for use in website registrations etc.
* Generates either a pronounceable password or a random sequence of characters.
* Uses a cryptographically strong random number generator.
* Hexadecimal option.
* Long press on a password to copy to clipboard or email.