Garbage and slow. Failure to execute command. Wow what a pile of crap. 90 percent of the time it will not start my truck. I pay good money for this service so I can start my truck while I am at work when it is really cold. Can not rely on this service at all. Takes at the very least one minute to execute when the command does go through. What garbage. What a waste of my money.
Absolutely garbage When I first got smart start worked great everytime they update it it makes it worse for the price you charge people fix it you should be ashamed of yourselves I'm saying this as I'm locked out of my god damn car cause if this app.
In San Diego Works well most of the time, I dislike when I have a signal and I still get failure messages. Not sure what the problem is there, maybe we figure something out. I do like the ability to see my vehicles exact location on Google Maps a all times.
Still broken I still have to force close it many times....not fixed. Sorry I paid for 5 years. Fix this thing....ASAP
Straight trash Look at the long list of bad reviews, and we are paying money for this, when there are others that's a one time fee and a 1 ml range which is pretty decent, and no subcription fee, and they actually 100% sufficient more than this slow garbage....this app needs to be better, we don't have money to waste and we should get the guaranteed service we signed up for
Works very well So I've seen the negative comments but Ive had my smart start in my car for over 4 years and have never had the issues others have, yes there is about a 15 second delay on a command to unlock or stsrt my truck but good lord people its from your phone over the internet to your vehicle. I love this product and knowing I'll never lock myself out or have an unwanted hot or cold car again
New for v4.2:
- Enhanced remote start feedback: engine started/stopped status now provided on dashboard (digital systems only)
- Enhanced command feedback: last command is displayed on the dashboard in case you want to check back later to confirm what happened (all systems)
- Last command sent also tracked at top of Status page
- Help page: troubleshoot issues, leave feedback, or connect directly with our support team
- Push Notification: vehicle alerts now delivered via push notification
Weber® introduces the ultimate barbecue app to make you a backyard hero.