Works Great! Works as expected. Having the security and options on my smart phone is cool and comforting. I have had my truck stolen in the past and it sucks. New services and technology like these types of alarms are a work in progress and get better and better. Maybe those having issues may be the phone or the carrier you are using. Works Great for me. Thanks Viper.
Garbage and slow. Failure to execute command. Wow what a pile of crap. 90 percent of the time it will not start my truck. I pay good money for this service so I can start my truck while I am at work when it is really cold. Can not rely on this service at all. Takes at the very least one minute to execute when the command does go through. What garbage. What a waste of my money.
In San Diego Works well most of the time, I dislike when I have a signal and I still get failure messages. Not sure what the problem is there, maybe we figure something out. I do like the ability to see my vehicles exact location on Google Maps a all times.
Absolutely garbage When I first got smart start worked great everytime they update it it makes it worse for the price you charge people fix it you should be ashamed of yourselves I'm saying this as I'm locked out of my god damn car cause if this app.
Only two things I dislike. One is I always have to have GPS location turned on my phone. With the 3.0 you didn't have to. The other thing is I do not receive email or text notifications when the car is moved. Other than that it is a convenient app and system to have.
Still broken I still have to force close it many times....not fixed. Sorry I paid for 5 years. Fix this thing....ASAP
New for v4.2:
- Enhanced remote start feedback: engine started/stopped status now provided on dashboard (digital systems only)
- Enhanced command feedback: last command is displayed on the dashboard in case you want to check back later to confirm what happened (all systems)
- Last command sent also tracked at top of Status page
- Help page: troubleshoot issues, leave feedback, or connect directly with our support team
- Push Notification: vehicle alerts now delivered via push notification
Weber® introduces the ultimate barbecue app to make you a backyard hero.