To celebrate Water Festival (Bon Om Touk), Khmer eCard is now updated with 4 new Animated cards:
- 2 Boats Racing
- 1 Boat Racing
- Lantern Floating
- Washing Bowl Racing
Celebrate Khmer New Year 2018 with special animated eCards that you will love to put yourself in and feel the new year season.
Swap your face with funny, and cute Khmer cartoon characters faces in different scenes:
- Cambodian Trot Dance
- Pailin Peacock Dance
- Chayam Dance
- Riding Bicycle to Pagoda
However the cards are not limited to Khmer New Year event, it's for anyone, anytime.
Neither a GIF nor a Video clip, but It's a real-time animated eCard App that deliver high quality result of the content.
Khmer eCard is a 2D Animated eCard that allow you to express yourself in a different way by swapping your and your friend's face with the cartoon character faces, and see the wonderful animation happen.
The application comes with real-time animation of the whole scene, it is neither a rendered video clip nor an animated GIF .
Change your face by just pressing on character's face, and select your picture or capture a new one, then you can add decoration to animated scene and export that eCard as the high quality video clip and save to your device storage.
We use lower-level encoding technique to encode your Animated eCard, that's why Khmer eCard can archive high quality eCard video clip export.
• FEATURES •
- Support Both Khmer and English Language
- Easily create your account with device ID
- Take a selfie or select picture from device storage
- Change Background, Particle Effect and Title Text
- Add custom Text
- Unlimited eCard Video Export.
- High Resolution video clip
- Share the way you want, via social media and more
- No download or upload video from/to our server
- All generated videos are stored in your devices (We don't collect or store your created eCard)
• GOT FEEDBACK? •
Got any cool idea? or Tell us about what to improve?
Email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Internet Connection is required in order to use the Application, because we use cloud save and cross-device sync, so each time you launch the application, a connection is needed to verify.