StageCaller lets you connect an Android device (Android 4+, API16+) to an existing MIDI or OSC network and trigger sounds (like a phone ringing) or vibration using your favorite cuing software.
• you can trigger actions (sound, vibration, or call) via OSC/MIDI.
• actions can be stopped:
- by receiving another OSC/MIDI trigger
- after repeating
- when device is moved (on some devices)
• load your own sounds via Dropbox or GoogleDrive
• create your own vibration patterns
options not functional yet (but will be for v1):
• no contact images on calls at this time...
Please note while running StageCaller : Receiving MIDI or OSC commands in the background will dramatically decrease battery life.
If you are experiencing any network lag or connectivity issues, please make sure your wireless router has the latest firmware installed