• Automatically saves your parking spots
• Manually add parking spots
• Directions to your car
• History of past parking spots
• Bluetooth and CarDock support
• Minimal battery usage
• Accuracy usually within 50 feet/15m (except parking garages due to limited GPS signal)
How does it work?
Arrow uses your phone's sensors -- the accelerometer and the magnetometer -- in combination with GPS to determine when you are driving and when you leave your car.
Arrow minimizes the use of GPS and other resources to give you an almost unnoticeable effect on battery life.
Arrow works as described on about 85% of phones (100% if you are using Bluetooth or CarDock mode). There are thousands of different Android phones, firmware versions, sensor chips and GPS chips, so some problems are inevitable.
There are two reasons why Arrow can not save parking spots:
1) Some phones turn off the sensors when you turn the screen off. Arrow does not work when that happens, but you will get a message alerting you about the problem. It will still work in CarDock or Bluetooth mode, but you are also welcome to a refund. This doesn't apply to modded phones.
Phones that shut down the sensors when the screen is off:
• Motorola Defy
• Motorola Atrix
• Motorola Droid Bionic
• Motorola Droid X2
• LG 800
• Lenovo Indigo
• Huawei U8510
• HTC Evo 4G
• HTC Hero
• HTC One S
2) On some phones the accelerometer is not well-calibrated. You can manually calibrate it in the settings, but this is a bit of a trial-and-error process. If you have trouble with this, please send an email to support for instructions or, again, you can get a refund.
We will try to help you with any problem you may encounter with Arrow. If we can't help you, then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Parking spots are saved on your device and are accessible only to you. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on things such as frequency of usage and settings, but never exact location information.
If you are not happy with Arrow just send an email to support within 7 days for a refund. Please include the order number, which you can find in the email sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Thanks for downloading!
Keywords: Arrow, Car Finder, Car Locator, Car, Find, Lost, Parking spot, Parked, Car location
As a part of our Ulysse community, you’ll find its functionality indispensable. To discover further what’s packed into our tool, visit:
At binarytoys Lab, we listen to our users and are constantly integrating your feature requests—Ulysse is not only built by us, but also by you, our Ulyssers!
★ Overlays—display important speed/direction/time info over your other installed apps
★ Trip Computer—record the current, yesterday’s, today’s, week’s, month’s journeys
★ Track recorder—trace your journey and export to SD and/or email as GPX or Google Earth KML format
★ Multiple profiles: for every car, bike, velo, walking, skiing
★ Music Controller—control your installed music player directly
★ HUD—a Head-Up Display for your windshield
★ GPS Altimeter
★ GPS Compass
★ Latitude/longitude display
★ Settings km/h, mph, knots; miles/feet, kilometers, nautical miles
★ Maximum displayed speeds: 1900 km/h / 1160 mph / 1000 knots!
★ Racing meter—measure acceleration times: 0-100 km/h, 0-60 mph and for 1/4 mile.
★ Average speed indicator
★ Switchboard – menu system providing easy setting changes of functions – simply tap the main speedometer dial for activation
★ Three shortcut pages—Application, Communication, Navigation; for a total 36 user-defined application shortcuts
★ Speed limits’ warnings (‘Speed Edge’) – define audio and visual speed alarms
★ App quickstart—assign other installed apps and called in just two taps
★ Customizable UI colors—are 16 million colors enough?
★ Current battery status info—charge, temperature
★ Car dock support—application automatically starts and exits on docking and undocking
★ Run the speedometer in background mode—show speed discretely in the status bar and even gives visual notification for speed limits**
★ Binarytoys’ Customer support second-to-none… take a look at our reviews!
But don’t limit Ulysse to just your automobile!
Imagine accessing all the features mentioned via virtually any means of transport.
Whether traveling by van, truck, bus, motorbike, bike, horse, unicycle, Segway, plane, helicopter, foot, camel, taxi, rickshaw, skateboard, train, boat, hang-gliding or paragliding (etc.)—you will find a useful use for Ulysse!
We Love our Ulyssers – And They Love Ulysse!
We are fully dedicated to our user base – with its millions of loyal worldwide users, we are constantly building on this success to guarantee that Ulysse remains on pole position now and in the future.
You don’t have to take our word for it, read what some of the top names in the business are saying:
"Poetry in motion"—AndroidPit.com
"Most advanced Speedometer App"—AppEggs.com
"this virtual dashboard has been a proven lifesaver"—complex.com
"...enter Ulysse Speedometer to save me"—Richard Devine, AndroidCentral
"Accurate, visually appealing and informative speedometer application"—Crackberry.com
Have we forgotten something? Visit our homepage and send us a comment.
Would you like to see Ulysse translated into your own language? Contact us today at email@example.com to find out how or join us on http://crowdin.net/project/ulysse-speedometer
*Dependent on phone hardware
**In the case of system overloading, a small lag is possible
Known limitation - trip distance may have 2-3% deviation from car's odometer data
Look to ulysse.ibolt.co for a new car-dock for your phone!
HOW TO USE
1) Tap on any place mark or search result in the Google Maps™ app and open place details.
2) Select "Share" and tap on "Maps to Sygic".
3) Before navigation, always check if the destination is correctly set and the route is calculated accordingly.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
- This application requires Sygic™ Aura v12+ and a fairly recent version of Google Maps™ to be installed on your mobile device. Not compatible with older versions.
- This app doesn't work off-line; an Internet connection is required.
- Accuracy of the destination point may be off to a certain degree.
REFUND POLICY AND WARRANTY TERMS
- If you are not satisfied, please uninstall the app within 15 minutes of the initial download in order to receive a full refund automatically.
- You can request a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. Please send us an email containing the order number and a brief explanation.
- This app relies on third-party web services by Google. Although it's very unlikely that these cloud services will become unavailable and the app will stop working, if it does, you're eligible for a full refund if you have purchased the app within the last 60 days.
- This app produces very accurate results; however, we cannot guarantee accuracy for all conversions. You are responsible for checking if the location has been transferred correctly. Simply put, do not hit the road without checking the accuracy of the location first.
- Internet Access: In order to save battery and data, the processing required to extract coordinate information is done in the cloud. Remember, neither your location nor any other identifying information is ever sent outside your device. Currently, less than a few kilobytes is required for each conversion.
- Network Status: Required to check if you are connected to the Internet.
Google Maps™ and Sygic™ are trademarks of their respective owners. This app is not affiliated with either of these companies.
Imagine... What would it be like to navigate any wilderness, waterway or city using only your phone's GPS location abilities and a view of the sky? What it would be like to create navigation destinations without the need of an internet connection and find them using only an arrow or offline maps.
That is just a glimpse of the navigational power you will hold in your hands when you install Polaris Navigation GPS.
While this app is used mainly for offroad navigation and navigating trails, it can be used for street navigation as well. This complete navigation package includes online and offline maps, a panel for all standard GPS parameters, odometers, altimeters, speedometers as well as waypoint and trail-navigation protocols. Also included in this immense tool-set:
★ Download maps for offline use from our map library.
★ No subscription fees. Does not require any special accounts.
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Topo Maps, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps, Vector Maps).
★ Cache map data based on OpenStreetMaps.
★ App supports map atlases in mbTile format- create your own custom maps.
★ GPS Satellite Diagnostics- satellite count, location and signal strength.
★ A waypoint navigation system which includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail navigation system.
★ Trail altitude profiles
★ Email / SMS GPS location data including maps showing your position.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, and UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator).
★ Military Coordinate Finder - Uses Military Grid Coordinate Reference System (MGRS).
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service.
★ Turn-by-turn voice directions and route maps are included for street navigation.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ "A Great Navi GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Geocaching, Camping, Sailing, Mountain Biking or wherever your outdoor activities take you!"
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
This app receives frequent free upgrades. Recent upgrades delivered to our users:
- Map library with maps for over 400 countries and states.
- Waypoint Calculator
- Background Trail GPS recording option.
- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls.
- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
- Waypoint photography
- CREATE MBTILES BASED MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
- Offline maps and alternate map sources for backcountry navigation.
- UTM Coordinates
- Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest.
🔍✅ COMPARE POLARIS NAVIGATION AND GPS WAYPOINTS NAVIGATOR AT:
Bike doesn't have a cycling speedometer and odometer? This is the app for you! Just be sure to mount the phone safely on your bicycle. Also makes a great pedometer.
- Bonus: Free route recorder and trip logger.
★ Unlimited access to our vector map library with over 400 maps. Download maps for offline use.
★ Waypoint and Trail Management Systems.
★ Waypoint Search.
★ Waypoint File System.
★ Waypoint photography.
★ Lots of maps! Choose from multiple sources: Downloadable Vector Maps, Topo Maps, Google Maps, Satellite Maps, OpenStreetMaps- MapNik, Mapquest, Cycling Maps OpenSeaMap.
★ KML file importing and exporting for trails and waypoints. Data is viewable and navigable on your friend's devices and in Google Earth.
★ A panel for all your GPS parameters.
★ Navigational compasses.
★ Trail Recorder.
★ Military Coordinate Finder
★ Several waypoint creation tools: Enter coordinates, set a waypoint by tapping on a map, save your current position or enter an address (voice entry supported).
★ Two Waypoint Guidance Systems including a dynamic waypoint compass that always points to your target and a new navigation concept- GPS Reflected Pseudo-Radar (available only from DS Software).
★ Trail Guidance System.
★ Map Search: Supports entry of addresses and coordinates in just about any format including UTM and MGRS.
★ Satellite reports including satellite signal bar graphs and satellite position mapping.
★ Email a map of your position. Navigation software not required on recipient's device.
★ Seamless integration with Google Earth.
★ Different GUI 's to choose from.
★ Data reporting for marine navigation.
★ Supports several coordinate formats: Latitude/Longitude as degrees, deg:min or deg:min:sec, UTM, MGRS.
★ Proximity alerts.
★ Altitude profiling determined from your position matched to altitude values in land survey databases providing you with values that are more reliable than altitude values returned from your device's GPS chip.
★ Map with floating reticule that shows your position with bearing and distance to reticule.
★ Sunrise Sunset report- Does not require a network connection. Useful for planning expedition turn around time or time to make camp.
★ Data is backed up allowing battery change without data loss.
This premium navigation system is ad-free
★ Check out our YouTube product demo at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K9dGhZG73s
- Turn-by-turn driving directions and driving maps.
- You decide how compasses are controlled- By GPS or magnetically. Use magnetic control for indoors, underground or in caves.
- Customized unit reporting: Units reported as either U.S, Nautical or SI/Metric
- Detailed Help file
- Excellent customer service
- Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified).
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, every navigation experience will be as easy as a walk in the park!
★ Recent Additions ★
- WAYPOINT SEARCH
- WAYPOINT CALCULATOR
- BACKGROUND TRAIL RECORDING
- ADDED AUTO-CENTER CONTROLS TO TRAIL NAVIGATION SCREEN.
- MARINE MARKERS
- WAYPOINT PHOTOGRAPHY
- MAP SEARCH
- CREATE A WAYPOINT BY ENTERING AN ADDRESS. VIEW APPROXIMATE ADDRESS FOR CURRENT POSITION.
- ALTITUDE SUPPORT: Users now have the option to chose Satellite, United States Geologic Survey location based altitude or Mapquest's Altitude Service for altitude reporting. USGS and Mapquest data are generally more accurate but require a network connection. USGS available only in contiguous U.S.A, Canada and Mexico.
"5 stars. Finally a nice simple way to find my car that actually works, and not only the car. It works on anything to find your way back."
"Great car-finder. Does a great job of finding my car. In my tests it is accurate to 4 meters which is fantastic for a phone gps. Good work and thanks for a great app! "
We have loaded the app with all kinds of extras to entertain as well as navigate!
** DS Software specializes in mobile navigation solutions.
For devices equipped with a barometer, this application uses the Atmospheric Pressure measured by your phone to calculate the Sea Level Adjusted Barometric Pressure at your location. Temperature and Altitude, also used in the calculation, are obtained by matching your position against weather and altitude survey databases. These values are more reliable than the values returned from your GPS chip and your phone's temperature sensor and may result in a more meaningful barometric pressure reading.
Devices without a barometric pressure sensor will show the barometric pressure at your location by using your GPS and internet connection.
★ Now includes an option that allows the application to perform behind-the-scenes atmospheric pressure monitoring with a visual representation of the pressure trends as a line graph.
★ "DS Barometer. Reliable: Works Great Under Pressure!"
Altimeter and thermometer included.
* Latitude / Longitude (any format)
* UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator)
* MGRS (Military Grid Reference - USA and NATO)
* Maidenhead (For Ham Radio enthusiasts)
Get distance to any location and convert easily between multiple coordinate formats.
Several map types are included: satellite / aerial maps, topographic maps / terrain maps, and street maps.
Also provides additional functionality to Polaris Navigation GPS ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.discipleskies.android.polarisnavigation )
- Maps are now bigger.
- Looks better on more devices!
- Improved response rate for reverse geocoding (technical language for "address finding"). Thanks to Cameron Hall of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and Basile Laderchi, Athens, Greece for some great user feedback and suggestions.
📏 Create land surveys.
📏 Measure distance.
📏 Measure area.
📏 Measure perimeter.
📏 Shortest distance to a line.
Draw a shape or plot points on a map and store trail length, perimeter and area along with a visual representation of your work.
Another method uses your phone's location awareness capabilities allowing you to record a survey while walking or driving.
All survey data can be stored to a database which is completely editable.
Need to find the shortest distance to a line between two locations? No problem! Enter coordinates, use your current location or drop pins on a map to set your line and your point.
A compass and GPS reporting are included.
Great for real estate, surveyors, engineers, builders and construction.
From DS Software
Few devices are equipped with a humidity sensor, but if your device has one, you will have the option to get the humidity directly from your Droid's hardware or from a weather service. If your device does not have the sensor, don't fret... We are able to take your location, determined by your device's GPS and with a little internet help, the app will show the humidity outdoors at your location.
Another fun and useful app from DS Software.
From DS Software, the leader in quality mobile navigation tools.
All devices will show the temperature outdoors at your location or at any location world-wide. Construct a list of your favorite locations and watch the mercury rise or fall according to the laws of real mercury column physics.
If your device is equipped with an ambient temperature sensor you will automatically get the temperature for your immediate vicinity. Devices without the sensor will default to collect the temperature outdoors.
☆ Includes a digital thermometer.
☆ Great for following the weather at home or abroad!
Another fun and useful app from DS Software.
** XXX High-DEFINITION available on select devices.