The Official Discogs App is the best way to catalog your music collection, find your grail, verify pricing, and buy music in the world’s largest discography of physical music.
"It’s (officially) time to take your Discogs habit mobile. Discogs has completely revolutionized record collecting." -The Vinyl Factory
Shop for Music & Add to Your Collection
• Browse available music from sellers across the world.
• Complete purchases directly through the app using Discogs Payments or PayPal.
• Music app purchases are routed through secure servers to encrypt and safeguard personal information.
Sell Music From Your Collection
• List items for sale on the Discogs Marketplace.
• Track inventory of for sale items.
• Respond to inquiries from other Discogs users.
Catalog & Organize Your Collection
• Add and remove items from your Discogs Collection on the go.
• Check to see if you already own a record before you purchase it.
• Use your phone's camera to search for a release by the barcode.
• See how many items are in your Wantlist and Collection.
• Monitor the low, median, and high estimated values of your Collection.
View Marketplace Pricing
• Utilize Discogs Marketplace price-range and sales history for vinyl, CD and cassette at your fingertips.
• Know when you're striking gold with an unbeatable find by referencing marketplace data while crate digging.
• Never pay more than a record is worth by comparing prices with historical sales data.
• View your Collection's estimated value.
Add to your Wantlist
• Track your grail by adding it to your Wantlist.
• Get notifications on price changes and new listings on items you are tracking.
• Remove items from your Wantlist and add them to your Collection after purchasing.
Manage your Account
• Edit profile information for your personal Discogs account.
• Monitor your buyer and seller ratings.
• Reference your items for sale.
• Keep track of incoming messages, send new messages, and organize your inbox.
Discover New Music
• Search the database and discover new music from anywhere.
Join our Community!
• Discogs: www.discogs.com/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/Discogs
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/Discogs/
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/Discogs
• Blog: blog.discogs.com/
For Feedback and Help
• Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts: email@example.com