Note: all Navionics Boating apps have the same features. The difference between Navionics Boating free version and the other titles is that the free version allows you to experience the app’s functionality before you make the decision to purchase charts.
If you have a tablet, please search our HD app.
This app includes all the value of Navionics+, combining three content layers: Nautical Charts, SonarCharts™, Community Edits, plus 1 year of Chart Updates. SonarCharts™ is an HD bathymetry map featuring extraordinary bottom contour detail great for increasing awareness of shallow waters and for locating fishing areas at any depth level. Community Edits are inputs made by users and shared for all to benefit: rocks, wrecks, obstructions, buoys, beacons, etc. Refer to the screenshot above for chart coverage area, for more detail and updates check at navionics.com. Once purchased, Navionics charts are downloaded to the device and stored for easy access regardless of connectivity! Charts are provided for the coverage area described, you can add additional regions anytime from Menu>Charts
TRACKS, ROUTES & DISTANCE
Record and view your tracks. Create and edit routes based on cruising speed and fuel consumption. Measure distance
Check wind predictions anytime and sun/moon cycle information
Overlay: Satellite or Terrain. Select Safety Depth and switch to Easy View. Not available on Govt. Charts
SYNC MY DATA
Automatically sync your Tracks, Routes & Markers and Photos among all your mobile devices
Geotagged photos appear on the map
Free US Govt. Charts
Access the largest database of marine POI’s available. Search by lat/long or category for Marina, Marine Repair, Boat Dealers, restaurants, etc!
TIDES & CURRENTS
Instant tide and current info visible on Navionics charts
CHARTS & UPGRADES
√ Purchase additional coverage anytime!
√ Nav Module offers more advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to WP, fuel consumption and more!
√ Advanced Map Options gives you even greater control of your map. Highlight Shallow Area, select Depth Shading, filter Depth Contours, adjust shoreline to selected Water Level, view Seabed
composition (available for select US HD lakes) and toggle Fishing Mode to locate key fishing areas. Try for free!
√ SonarCharts™ Live allows you to create an HD bathymetry map in real-time. It uses sonar data either from popular chartplotters/sounders connected via NMEA 0183 compatible Wi-Fi routers or from the SonarPhone T-BOX hardware that also enables a fishfinder split-screen with Navionics charts
Raymarine Wi-Fi plotter owners can transfer routes and markers, upload sonar logs for enhanced SonarCharts™ and update their eligible plotter card, through this mobile app. Visit navionics.com/plotter-sync to learn more.
Does not include Bermuda, which can be found on Boating Caribbean&South America. Visit navionics.com for the lake list
Navionics has certified the following Android devices with an OS of 4.0 and higher: SAMSUNG: Galaxy S II, S III, S4, S5, Note GT-N7000. HTC: Incredible. NGM: Forward Next, Forward Prime. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Google Play store. Navionics apps are designed to load and operate correctly with all phones with an Operating System of 4.0 or higher. We cannot guarantee flawless operation on non-certified Android devices. Navionics does not support any non-certified Android devices. Please check our App Description or go to Navionics.com for an up-to-date list of certified devices
Kowabunga - Lake of the Ozarks is a trusted source that connects you to lodging, marine, golf, fishing, shopping, things to do, real estate, dining, nightlife, and more directly from your Android device!
Features & Capabilities
* Browse featured businesses
* Search for any business at the Lake of the Ozarks
* GPS available by land or water
* Browse within categories
* Detailed information for featured businesses!
* Browse categories for specials!
We offer a comprehensive view of the Lake of the Ozarks at your fingertips.
Bar & Grills
Fuel and Marinas
MidwestBoatParty.com Poker Run Stops
If you know of more webcams, destinations, or notice updates that need to be made just let me know. See ya on the water!
Download topo maps for the US and many other countries in advance, so you won't need cell coverage for navigation. Use storage memory for maps.
New: Android Wear support to see navigation at a glance on wrist
Use GPS waypoints from GPX or KML files, or enter your own coordinates using longitude/latitude, UTM, MGRS, or grid reference. Using GOTO makes a waypoint a locus for navigation.
This uses many publicly available map sources as free downloads. Some additional content available as an in app purchase:
-Accuterra Topo Map Source for $19.99/year. This can be purchased and used with or in instead of the free sources.
-Digital Globe Subscription allows offline storage of high res satellite imagery for much of the world.
- Boundary maps for 12 western states from the Bureau of Land Management(BLM) Overlay for topo maps valued by hunters.
-GMU boundaries in some states
-Lake Contours in several states.
-Content from US TrailMaps including:
-ATV, Whitewater, and Equestrian Trail Maps
See the menu under More-> "Purchasing AddOns". They can be shown on top of topo maps.
You may try the DEMO version to make sure you like the maps in your country.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
You can create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator, or specify a custom tile server. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps from MapQuest
OpenCycleMaps showing terrain worldwide
US Topo Maps from Caltopo and the USGS
USTopo: Aerial Photography with markup.
Canada Topo Maps from Toporama
Marine maps: NOAA RNC Nautical Charts (coastal)
USGS Color Aerial photography
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy
Topo maps of New Zealand
Japan GSI maps.
Many of the above sources are generally free to use.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hiking trails without cell service. The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from GPS satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS navigation in the backcountry.
Use as a geocaching navigator by getting a pocket query as GPX.
Besides geocaching, use GPS for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your GPS quest on topographic maps. It may replace your Garmin handheld GPS.
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
As a hiking GPS both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping trips to find that perfect camping site or the way back to camp with GPS.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas.
Doing recon for a hunt or as your hunting GPS
Fishing: make it your fishing GPS.
Search and Rescue (SAR).
Trekking the Pacific Crest trail or other long term hiking.
Kayak and canoe treks on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests for navigation on trails with the GPS in your rucksack or backpack.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing beyond cell service boundaries with your GPS. Become a pro at navigation with GPS for the outdoors.
BackCountry Navigator has been on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun. Create a memory with maps.
For a one time fee, this a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Many have found the Android GPS in a phone or tablet to substitute for a Garmin GPS or Magellan GPS, such as the Garmin GPS units Montana, Etrex, or Oregon. Android can be your handheld GPS.
Turn your Andoid Phone/Tablet into an outdoor GPS for trips into the backcountry.
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin GPS handhelds.
Main features for outdoor-navigation:
• Easy+Fast Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (PRO-VERSION ONLY !)
• Display Real-Time nowCoast Weather Information and NEXRAD Weather Radar
• Free access to more than 100.000 seamlessly stitched USGS topographic maps - easy to use as browsable map layer
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Create and edit Routes (PRO only !)
• Route-Navigation (Point-to-Point Navigation)
• Track Recording (with speed, elevation and accuracy profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX/KML/KMZ Import/Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Share Waypoints, Tracks or Routes (via eMail, Dropbox, Facebook, ..)
• Display coordinates in Lat/Lon, UTM or MGRS/USNG (Military Grid/ US National Grid), North America Lambert Conformal Conic (LCC)
• and many more ...
Available map layers:
• USGS DRGs: Seamless coverage of topo maps of the USA at Scales 1:250.000, 1:100.000, 1:63.000 and 1:24.000/25.000
• New US Topo maps (PRO ONLY !)
• USGS High Resolution aerial imagery
• NAIP Orthoimagery for conterminous US
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Bing Maps (Satellite images, Road-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
• Earth At Night
Available map overlays:
• Hillshading overlay layer for OSM, Google or Bing maps (PRO-VERSION ONLY !)
• Ridge Weather Radar NWS
• Wind, Temperature, Pressure
• Wind Vectors
• Precipitation Estimate - 1-hr
• Precipitation Forecast 24h
• Surface Air Temperature
• Hazard Warnings
• Tropical Cyclone Track
• Wind Vector Forecast 24h
• Max. Air Forecast 24h
• Min. Air Forecast 24h
USGS DRG topographic maps:
The 7.5-minute maps (1:24.000/1:25.000) are the best maps for outdoor activities in the USA. Although some of the maps are quite old, they contain many small pathes and 4WD tracks that are missing in new USTopos, Google, Bing and OSM maps.
New US Topo Maps:
US Topo maps are a graphic synthesis of The National Map data files and are produced in the familiar 7.5-minute by 7.5- minute geographic format. Current US Topo map layers include an orthoimage base, transportation, geographic names, topographic contours, boundaries, hydrography and woodlands. Also included are the Public Land Survey System (PLSS) and the United States National Grid.
Currently US Topo maps cover about 75% of the conterminous US. Full coverage with latest maps will be available soon (est. Summer 2013)
Seamless coverage of contiguous US with 1m/pixel resolution
HRO aerial imagery:
High resolution arial photos covering US urban areas & borders (up to 10cm/pixel)
Use this navigation app for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, climbing, riding, skiing, canoeing, hunting, snowmobile tours, offroad 4WD tours or search&rescue (SAR).
Add custom waypoints in longitude/latitude, UTM or MGRS/USNG format with WGS84 datum.
Import/Export/Share GPS-Waypoints/Tracks/Routes in GPX or Google Earth KML/KMZ format. (PRO-VERSION ONLY !)
View Real-time nowCoast weather information like temperature or windvectors and overlay to map.
See animated NEXRAD rain radar to make accurate predictions when raining will start/stop (PRO-VERSION ONLY !).
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• No Bulkdownload
• No new) US-Topos layer
• No Hillshading overlay
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No Routes
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
US topographic maps are enhanced with Atlogis® hillshading and placenames.
Please send comments and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
View more than 68,000 topo maps in US and Canada. Also, check out aerial, terrain, street and hybrid maps. Mark points, find places and store all your trip info on the Trip Cloud, a wireless service that allows you to access your trips on any device.
*** Note: This app is designed for the Android tablets. Got an Android phone? Try Trimble Outdoors Navigator, our in-the-field navigation app. ***
This app is BEST FOR: Scouting trails, exploring parks, planning outdoor vacations, viewing backcountry areas on topo maps and aerial photos, finding forest roads and campsites, preplanning hiking trails, snowshoeing routes, backcountry skiing sessions, camping and ATV offroad trips
** START WITH A GREAT MAP **
• View five different map types: streets, hybrid, aerial, topo and terrain.
• MyTopo Maps provides the most up-to-date topos maps available in the United States. We have enhanced more than 14,000 USGS quads with digital updates from the U.S. Forest Service and other map providers.
• Access more than 68,000 topo maps in US and Canada that are seamlessly stitched together for fast and easy viewing. Topos scales are 1:24K in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska and 1:50K in Canada.
• See two maps at once. No single map type has all the essential details to plan a trip. So turn on Dual Map View and fade between two different map types.
• View aerial imagery from Bing maps.
• Upgrade to Pro to create map packs to store maps on your phone. This app allows you to save topos (MyTopo), aerials (Bing), streets (OSM), and terrain (OCM) map types on your phone.
** POWERFUL TRIP PLANNING TOOLS **
Place Search: Use our search to find more than 10 million places. Trails, peaks, lakes, rivers, ghost towns and more.
Ruler: Measure the distance between two points.
Smart Paste: Copy GPS coordinates from websites and instantly map their locations into MyTopo Maps.
Waypoints: Drag waypoints on to the map. Name them and add descriptions.
Coordinates: Match your latitude/longitude or UTM coordinates to your paper map or GPS device. Supported map datum: WGS84 and NAD27.
Digital Compass: Press the mini-compass to overlay a large digital compass on the map.
Custom Paper Map: Order a waterproof custom printed topo map or aerial image directly through our app with just a few taps of a button. Printed and shipped by MyTopo.com within 24 hours.
** SAVE TO THE TRIP CLOUD **
Register a free account to save your outdoor trips to our Trip Cloud. Benefits include:
• Store and backup unlimited trips. Never lose files again.
• Auto-sync trips between your computer, mobile phone and your Android tablet.
• Enhance trips planned in MyTopo Maps with more map tools at TrimbleOutdoors.com, including .gpx import, geotagged photos and videos, turn-by-turn routes and more. (requires membership)
• Open trips in our mobile navigation app, Trimble Outdoors Navigator. Learn more: http://get.it/trimbleoutdoors/8oUv
• Share trips with the Trimble Outdoors community or privately between outdoor friends.
** LEARN MORE **
Visit our website and check out thousands of trips submitted by the Trimble Outdoors community. Click over to: trimbleoutdoors.com.
Note: This version of MyTopo Maps is designed and optimized for Android tablets. Please note your device must have a GPS chip to show your exact location on a map. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Have a dock with Wifi access? Own a marina? Please contact me if you would be willing to host a temperature sensor. The sensors are self contained units that require wifi access, and a battery change every few years.
First deployment is coming to Table Rock Lake here within the next few weeks to begin testing.
View the daily fluctuation of the following lakes:
Bull Shoals Lake
Lake of the Ozarks
Osage River at St Thomas
Pomm De Terre Lake
Table Rock Lake
Handy app if you want to meet with friends in a public place, difficult address, or let's say somewhere in the park or near a lake where you have picknick.
The application does not work in the background and do not share information about your location without your knowledge. It works only in active mode and with the recipients, which you Choose.
You can export your contact information to such services:
- Google Docs;
Number of services through which you can transfer data depends entirely on what applications are installed on your phone.
Find the location, contact information, and detailed description for all our facilties, including:
The App also keeps you in touch with Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation via social media.
Also use the App to contact us, or report maintenance or other problems directly to us. Problem reports can include GPS information and photos.
Kentucky Lake is one of the world's largest man-made lakes with 2,380 miles of shoreline and 160,000 acres of water. It is an outdoor paradise located in the heart of America. Kentucky Lake offers the very best in fishing for the professional angler or a novice. Along with boating, sailing, water-skiing and swimming, the area offers hiking, biking and horseback riding to take in the beautiful scenery and wildlife. Golfers will enjoy numerous courses ranging from Par 3 to Championship.
The Marshall County Tourist Commission provides the Kentucky Lake App to enrich your visit to Kentucky Lake. With a wealth of outdoor activities and entertainment options including water parks, miniature golf, skating, shopping and go-karts, you are sure to find something the whole family will enjoy!
The Kentucky Lake App features:
• Location Map
Get directions, find the nearest bathroom and locate your favorite food, all from your GPS enabled smartphone.
REMEMBER to use the car locator right away if you want assistance finding your way in the parking lot.
• Unlimited Topographic Maps and US NOAA Charts
• Waypoints and Route Navigation
• Tracking and Location Sharing
• High-detail GPS Trip Logging
• Unlimited Cloud Storage of Routes, Waypoints and Tracks
• Online Trip Planning
Complete GPS navigation solution that works as a fully functional standalone app or paired with an inReach satellite communicator for the added power of global satellite connectivity when outside of cell phone range.
Perfect for any outdoor enthusiast: hiking, camping, mountain biking, trail running, snowmobiling, off-roading, hunting, sailing, boating, bird watching, climbing, trail riding, and more!
Unlimited map downloads – cache on your device and store for offline use, including:
• North America topographic maps with 370,000 miles of trails, elevation and park data, public lands, and high-detail lake, river and stream data
• Detailed world base map
• US NOAA charts
Route Navigation and Waypoints
• Create or view a route, navigate, drop waypoints
• View useful trip statistics, such as elevation, time moving, max speed, bearing and distance
Tracking and location sharing
• Track your trip and send your location to family and friends with your own MapShare page when in cell phone range or when connected with an inReach satellite communicator
High-detail GPS Trip Logging
• Log a high-detail breadcrumb trail for reference later or to navigate back to the start. If connected to an inReach satellite communicator, your log is stored on the inReach.
Online Trip Planning
• Plan trips online ahead of time with our Explore portal
• Sync routes and waypoints
• Import GPX files
Unlimited Cloud Storage and Syncing*
• Waypoints and routes are synced to the cloud as you go
• There’s no need for cables or SD cards
• *When in cell phone range or connected to an inReach Explorer
See more about Earthmate, including map samples at www.delorme.com/earthmate
Earthmate Support at https://support.delorme.com/kb/30-earthmate-app
Pairs with inReach Satellite Communicators for Global Connectivity Regardless of Cell Coverage
• Earthmate is included with the purchase of any inReach device. The Explorer model also includes the navigation features.
• Control and access all the features of your inReach device from the app, including text messaging, SOS, tracking, and more.
• Learn more about inReach at www.inreachdelorme.com
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
This App allows you to explore the many wonders of Colorado Springs including Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, United States Olympic Committee and United States Air Force Academy. Explore the region to find fun and exciting things to do, unique places to stay, best places to eat and a comprehensive list of live entertainment and art performances & exhibits.
- Visitor Information by region, category and what's nearby
- Maps showing your current location and desired destination
- Comprehensive event calendar
- Links and photos for all listings
- Save your favorites
- Geo-locating capability
- Search capability
Acknowledgments: This App was created for the Colorado Springs CVB by the awesome team at DiscoverAnywhere.com.
There are so many things to do in Chattanooga that you'll find it takes several days to fit them all in. Start planning your next Tennessee vacation in Chattanooga today!
The Tennessee Wine Country App now allows you to customize a unique and unforgettable experience taking you on a journey through the more than 40 wineries throughout our state! This interactive travel guide permits the user the ability to pinpoint the exact location of our wineries as well as help you plan indulgent stops at local eateries or find restful lodging accommodations. If you are already visiting us, see “what’s nearby” and start planning your next stop at a Tennessee winery. No matter your tastes or preferences, Tennessee Wine Country will be sure to leave you wanting more. So, the next time you’re with us, be sure to stop by and sip a spell while you sample the variety of Tennessee’s award winning wineries and the vineyards that make it all possible!
Open search available for that winery you just heard about and listings are also broken down into the East, Middle, and West Tennessee regions for ease of use. Be sure to share your experiences with your friends through our integrated Facebook and Twitter section.
The Tennessee Wine Country App is brought to you by the Tennessee Farm Winegrowers Alliance (TFWA). A coalition of more than 36 grape growers and 40 wineries, TFWA works to increase awareness of the Tennessee Wine & Grape growing industry in our state and continuously provide educational and research support for those in our field.
The app includes great features such as thematic exploration of the seven regional 1812 theaters of war, smart actions for each location, “Nearby” which not only shows you what is near you but can show you what’s nearby other locations, “Favorites” to keep a smart travel itinerary, and videos of bonus features from the film.
To truly understand a world-changing historical event such as the War of 1812, and how it has shaped North America, one must learn about it at a basic level. An excellent way to bring the war down to size and at the same time grasp its immense historical importance is to visit the battlefields and other relevant sites that date from the era of the conflict.
This app was created by Discover Anywhere Mobile.
Interactive map – locate attractions and destinations throughout the region and get turn-by-turn directions to your desired location.
Accommodations – Find a property or resort that suits your needs by searching from a variety of accommodation categories.
Trip Planning – Plan your trip by adding preferred destinations to your favorites and then generate customized maps.
Social Media - Stay connected socially by browsing updates about the region through Twitter and Facebook or check out one of the many videos about the region through the Youtube channel.
With 500,000 square kilometers of astonishingly diverse geography, northern B.C. boasts internationally renowned recreation and wildlife-viewing opportunities year-round. More than 60 provincial, national and marine parks and wildlife refuges offer access to globally unique ecosystems and priceless cultural heritage treasures. Northern BC’s highway systems, including the World Famous Alaska Highway, are some of the most awe inspiring on the planet. Those who call the region home are as passionate about the recreational assets in their backyard as they are about its vibrant culture and colorful past – and eager to share it with you. Experience the friendly hospitality of northern British Columbians, and you’ll be back again and again.
If you’re looking for pristine natural beauty, rich history, fascinating aboriginal culture and genuine people, you’ve come to the right place: Northern British Columbia has it all.
Explore the Tofino and Ucluelet area from the palm of your hand.
Read Info About & Navigate to Shops - Restaurants - Whale Watching Companies - Surf Shops - Accommodation - Art Galleries - Fishing Charters & Much More.
Detailed route Maps and Turn by Turn directions will guide You to Your destination.
Find the Best Deals in Town - What's Nearby - Beaches/Trails - Photos - Videos - Local Websites and Events/Entertainment.
Whether You are looking for pure Adrenaline - Food - Accommodation or Relaxation. You can find it on The Tofino App !
Made by Tofino Locals, a Travel Guide to Everything that this Beautiful Area has to offer.
So, what are you going to do? First, click the “free download” button and watch Southwestern Pennsylvania come alive on your smartphone.
Now what? For starters, you can play here. Washington County is home to the new Meadows Racetrack & Casino, the Washington Wild Things baseball team at CONSOL Energy Park and PONY Baseball and Softball.
You can shop here. Washington County, PA offers everything from malls (Washington Crown Center and Washington Mall) to specialty stores (The Spring House, Trax Farms and Sarris Candies); Tanger Outlets to The Riverside Village Shoppes, The Shoppes at Quali Acres and The Shoppes at Scenery Hill; and farmers’ markets to 84 Alpacas at Linwood Farms.
You can rediscover history here. The county’s heritage sites include 22 covered bridges, The David Bradford House, Duncan & Miller Glass Museum, The LeMoyne House, Meadowcroft Rockshelter and Museum of Rural Life, the National Road and the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum.
This app is brought to you by the Washington County Tourism Promotion Agency.