Showing letters frequency. Solve text with all possible ciphers.
Another option is display cipher key for more cipher.
Alphabet, Letter frequency, Ascii table, Braille, Morse, Roman numbers, ROT13, Polish cross, Hebrew cross, Hebrew Atbash, Polybius, Mayan numbers, Vigenere, Semaphore, Mill, Spelling tables, Digits, Mathias Sandorf, prime numbers, Sumerian alphabet, Flags, Baconian ...
Vibrate or play tone for morse code.
Testing on SGS II.
Please, the errors send me to email with notes: selected cipher, input text, input key.
The New and Improved Cipher Cryptics is now Available!!!
Previous releases are now considered Beta releases.
Cipher Cryptics is a simple text Encryption app. For those who do not know what encryption is: It is basically a digital version of the secret messages that everyone sends as kids.
With the introduction of version 3.0.1 the Visuals as well as the code have been GREATLY enhanced! *Note: If you experience any errors please navigate to the Info Tab in the app and tap my email and explain the problem. If for any reason it asks if you'd like to send an error report, PLEASE select send report. This will allow me to fix the problem sooner as I know where in the code to look.
Also this now supports phones as low as Android 1.6, so get your friends and start sending secret messages to each other!
Current Ciphers included:
*** http://gizmo.do/Kqkgzo ***
Cipher Sender allows you to easily send and receive coded messages with your friends! Whether you're looking for security, enjoyment, or education, Cipher Sender is the app for you. Plus, it's cross-platform, so you can send messages to your friends on iPhones too!
This app includes some of the most popular ciphers and codes from throughout history including:
- Caesar Shift Cipher
- Morse Code
- Rail Fence Cipher
- Monoalphabetic Substitution Cipher
- Vigenere Cipher
- Letter-Number Code
- Atbash Cipher
- Keyboard Code
New ciphers and codes will be added in future updates. If you know of a great one that we missed, please let us know, and we will add it as soon as possible!
Security Permissions Explained:
Read SMS- This allows you to import a coded txt message that you received from your friend into Cipher Sender. Once it's been imported, you can then decipher it so that you can understand the message.
Internet and Access Network State- These two allow us to use Google Analytics to make sure that we are providing you with the best user experience possible.
Then don't worry! Encrypt/Decrypt is the app for you!!
With Encrypt/Decrypt you get a simple app which creates two folders on your SD Card..encrypt and decrypt. Put files into the encrypt folder which you want to encrypt and click encrypt, simple!
Then when you want to decrypt them click...decrypt!
Never worry about anyone ever being able to see your sensitive data again!
The Vigenère Cipher is one of the most important ciphers in cryptography and now you can make use of it. Just type in your message and enter a personal key, that you will have to share with your friend, and you can encrypt any message. The person who then receives your message can use the same app to decrypt your message, also known as Ciphertext, and read the original message or better the Plaintext.
Have fun using this app and don't forget to check out the "Send cipher text via Email" function, which let's you share your cipher text via email!
And now, let's encrypt some messages!
More to come including:
* The abilty to add books to the Book and Beale ciphers
* Better Honeycomb support with built-in information about each cipher
* Ability to send text to Ciphertext from the Share menu of any app that sends plaintext, including Ciphertext itself (endless ciphering!)
* Recently Used List
Password Manager, Text Encryption and File Encryption integrated in the all-in-one solution.
● Password Vault: Store and manage all your passwords, PINs or notes in one secure place protected by one Master Password. Import/Export function is available (compressed, fully encrypted .pwv file format or unencrypted, editable .xml file format).
● Text Encryptor: Keep your messages, notes and other texts safe from unintended readers. Use internal database or just copy/paste to/from your favorite applications. Password is set for the current encryption/decryption session, so you can have an unlimited number of passwords for any purposes (notes, emails, social networking, communication with persons A B C, ...).
● File Encryptor: Securely encrypt your private and confidential files or whole folders. Wiping (secure delete) feature is included.
● Other Utils: Password Generator, Clipboard Cleaner, Algorithm Benchmark, ...
● Everything is encrypted using strong encryption algorithm: AES (Rijndael) 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Blowfish 256bit/448bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + Threefish 1024bit (for S.S.E. Pro Version) ciphers are available.
● Minimal Permissions. No ads.
❖ Cross-Platform desktop versions (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) of the Text Encryptor and File Encryptor are available on: http://www.paranoiaworks.mobi
❖ Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) is newly available.
● This software is Open Source project – we have nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
(as Open Source, this software is published under TSU - §740.13(e) encryption export license exception)
● If you notice any problems with this application please send an email. Comments do not allow us to communicate to you properly - so it's hard to help you.
★ KitKat (Android 4.4) users FAQ
Issue: File Encryptor sub application - External SD Card is read only - message: EACCESS (Permission denied).
Answer: The Android 4.4 does not allow write access to the External SD card to any app except for the pre-installed ones (pre-installed by device (or system image) manufacturer). We can do absolutely nothing about this issue. The only solution is to root your device and change permissions (for example: http://technofaq.org/posts/2014/04/fixing-external-sd-card-write-issue-on-android-kitkat ) or upgrade to Android 5.
Alternatively - Create the following directory (on your External SD card):
The app should have write permissions in this folder.
This application is accompanied by clients for different operating systems like Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and operating systems that can run Java. Source code of AES Crypt algorithm and client software is available at AES Crypt (http://www.aescrypt.com).
• 256 bit AES encryption format (AES Crypt version 2)
• File encryption and decryption
• Secure erase of original files after encryption or decryption
• Internal file browser for selecting, deleting and renaming files, setting output directory, setting key file
• Send/share functionality (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox, Gmail, Bluetooth etc.)
• Encrypt your files before putting them in the cloud storage (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox etc.)
• Password can be in Unicode (you can select password like "密碼 パスワード пароль كلمة السر" )
• Password can be up to 100 characters (minimum 6 and recommended at least 12 characters or more)
• Encrypted files have .aes extension which clients on other operating systems recognize
• Select where files will go after encryption/decryption (ie. sync folders)
• Key file support (file which contains password up to 1024 characters in length for encryption/decryption)
Notice: Speed of encryption or decryption depends a lot on speed of internal memory/SD card!
Supported client software (http://www.aescrypt.com/download.html)
• Windows 32&64 bit
• Mac OS
• Cross-platform Java
• Japanese (日本語)
If you want to contribute a new language translation or make existing translation better, please send us email.
Full version of the app is not available due to Google not supporting selling in our county.
Lite version limitations
• Limited to 5MB file size
The ciphered text can be decoded only with a proper password. To decode secret messages on your computer or another phone without having the application visit: http://mobilecipher.anavi.org/?p=cipher
- CAST 6
- GOST (28147)
- RC 2
- RC 6
- Triple DES
You can either use internal or external storage.
Encrypted data can only be decrypted with the correct password. Therefore nobody else is able to access your confidential data.
Advanced security features
☆ Automatic deletion
Your data will be deleted automatically (if enabled) if decryption fails too often because of an incorrect password.
☆ Timed deletion
Your decrypted data will be delete automatically after a certain amount of time (can be configured). This helps to prevent sensitive data "lying" around on your device when you don't need it anymore.
☆ App lockscreen
Set a code that has to be entered before anyony is able to use FADE.
YOUR DATA IS NOT USED FOR ANALYSIS AND NOT GIVEN TO THIRD PARTIES. WE TAKE PRIVACY SERIOUS.
Send your feedback and feature ideas.
Keywords: file encryption, data encryption, file manager, crypto, SD card, encryption algorithm, AES, Twofish
A master password is both used to access the application and to encrypt the encryption keys, that are generated randomly for each file. Confidential files are accessible directly after the login. With one click on the file, the file is decrypted to a user defined location and can be shown by an installed app for this file type. When you are finished working with the decrypted copy, the file is re-encrypted either automatically or with one confirmation click and the decrypted file is wiped from the storage. This wipe process will overwrite the data with random bytes before the file is deleted. So even if the device is lost or stolen, it is not possible to access your confidential data.
Encrypting new files is very simple: they can be chosen either with the built-in file manager or by simply using the Android "send/share" function from another app.
* Access based on master pin or master text password.
* Encrypts all kind of files or folders.
* Base functionality of a file manager (view on click, send/share menu), but with automatic decryption before the action.
* Offers AES and Twofish encryption with 128 and 256 bit keys.
* Status tracking: Displays icons to indicate whether a file is currently decrypted or was changed.
* User setting for automatic re-encryption on exit.
* Secure overwrite of the orginal file after the encryption.
* Provides a special handling for images or office document to delete e.g. also gallery thumbnail images.
* Additional anti file recovery tool included.
* Two layout modes: flat list view or hierarchical folder view.
* Provides a backup and restore mechanism, e.g. for backup to cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, ...)
* Can be configured to delete all managed files the after 7 unsuccessful attempts.
* Has an "Exit" menu on all screens, that closes the app completely.
* App is locked (master password must be re-entered), when there is no user input for configurable period.
* Includes english help pages.
* The "lite" version is limited to 5 encrypted files!
* The full version has no limitations.
Gordian lets you make your own secret codes by using a combination of different codes and ciphers. You can use these codes to send secret emails and text messages to your friends, or to keep your own information safe from prying eyes.
Gordian currently lets you mix and match the following codes:
+ Atbash Cipher
+ Caesar Cipher
+ Keyword Cipher
+ Morse Code*
+ Reverse Code
+ Vigenere Cipher*
* Pro version only.
By combining multiple codes together, you can create extremely strong codes that are very difficult for even the experts to crack!
Now you can with Cipher Tool. Encrypt the plain text and send it to your friends by a messaging service.
All they have to do is copy and paste and decrypt it.
Cipher Tool boasts a unique secret key for every time a text is encrypted.
***** Important Note *****
* Spacing is a very important part of encryption mechanism
When sending the encrypted message across messaging services like Whatsapp,Viber etc. the spacing in the front and after last Number is removed automatically.
So to properly decrypt them, Inside the app just add a space in front of the first number and after the last number for proper results.