Showing letters frequency. Solve text with all possible ciphers.
Another option is display cipher key for more cipher.
Alphabet, Letter frequency, Ascii table, Braille, Morse, Roman numbers, ROT13, Polish cross, Hebrew cross, Hebrew Atbash, Polybius, Mayan numbers, Vigenere, Semaphore, Mill, Spelling tables, Digits, Mathias Sandorf, prime numbers, Sumerian alphabet, Flags, Baconian ...
Vibrate or play tone for morse code.
Testing on SGS II.
Please, the errors send me to email with notes: selected cipher, input text, input key.
The New and Improved Cipher Cryptics is now Available!!!
Previous releases are now considered Beta releases.
Cipher Cryptics is a simple text Encryption app. For those who do not know what encryption is: It is basically a digital version of the secret messages that everyone sends as kids.
With the introduction of version 3.0.1 the Visuals as well as the code have been GREATLY enhanced! *Note: If you experience any errors please navigate to the Info Tab in the app and tap my email and explain the problem. If for any reason it asks if you'd like to send an error report, PLEASE select send report. This will allow me to fix the problem sooner as I know where in the code to look.
Also this now supports phones as low as Android 1.6, so get your friends and start sending secret messages to each other!
Current Ciphers included:
Then don't worry! Encrypt/Decrypt is the app for you!!
With Encrypt/Decrypt you get a simple app which creates two folders on your SD Card..encrypt and decrypt. Put files into the encrypt folder which you want to encrypt and click encrypt, simple!
Then when you want to decrypt them click...decrypt!
Never worry about anyone ever being able to see your sensitive data again!
*** http://gizmo.do/Kqkgzo ***
Cipher Sender allows you to easily send and receive coded messages with your friends! Whether you're looking for security, enjoyment, or education, Cipher Sender is the app for you. Plus, it's cross-platform, so you can send messages to your friends on iPhones too!
This app includes some of the most popular ciphers and codes from throughout history including:
- Caesar Shift Cipher
- Morse Code
- Rail Fence Cipher
- Monoalphabetic Substitution Cipher
- Vigenere Cipher
- Letter-Number Code
- Atbash Cipher
- Keyboard Code
New ciphers and codes will be added in future updates. If you know of a great one that we missed, please let us know, and we will add it as soon as possible!
Security Permissions Explained:
Read SMS- This allows you to import a coded txt message that you received from your friend into Cipher Sender. Once it's been imported, you can then decipher it so that you can understand the message.
Internet and Access Network State- These two allow us to use Google Analytics to make sure that we are providing you with the best user experience possible.
Password Manager, Text Encryption and File Encryption are integrated in the all-in-one solution.
● Password Vault: Store and manage all passwords, PINs, and notes in one secure place protected by one master password. Import/Export function is available (compressed, fully encrypted .pwv file format or unencrypted, editable .xml file format).
● Text Encryptor: Keep your messages, notes and other texts safe from unintended readers. Use the internal database or just copy/paste to/from your favorite applications. A password is set for the current encryption/decryption session, and you may have an unlimited number of passwords for any purpose (notes, emails, social networking, communication with persons A, B, C, ...).
● File Encryptor: Securely encrypt your private and confidential files or whole folders. Wiping (secure delete) feature is included.
● Other Utils: Password Generator, Clipboard Cleaner, Algorithm Benchmark, ...
● Everything is encrypted using strong encryption algorithms: AES (Rijndael) 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Blowfish 256bit/448bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + Threefish 1024bit (for S.S.E. Pro Version) ciphers are available.
● Minimal permissions. No ads.
❖ Cross-platform desktop versions (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) of the Text Encryptor and File Encryptor are available on: http://www.paranoiaworks.mobi
❖ Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) is available.
● This software is Open Source project – we have nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
(as open source, this software is published under TSU - §740.13(e) encryption export license exception)
● If you notice any problems with this application, you are welcome to contact us via email. Comments do not allow us to communicate to you properly - so it's hard to help you.
★ KitKat (Android 4.4) users FAQ
Issue: File Encryptor sub application - External SD Card is read only - message: EACCESS (Permission denied).
Answer: Android 4.4 does not allow write access to the external SD card to any app except for preinstalled apps (preinstalled by device, or system image manufacturer). We can do absolutely nothing about this issue. The only solution is to root your device and change permissions (for example: http://technofaq.org/posts/2014/04/fixing-external-sd-card-write-issue-on-android-kitkat ) or upgrade to Android 5.
Alternatively - Create the following directory (on your external SD card):
The app should have write permissions in this folder.
Gordian lets you make your own secret codes by using a combination of different codes and ciphers. You can use these codes to send secret emails and text messages to your friends, or to keep your own information safe from prying eyes.
Gordian currently lets you mix and match the following codes:
+ Atbash Cipher
+ Caesar Cipher
+ Keyword Cipher
+ Morse Code
+ Reverse Code
+ Vigenere Cipher
By combining multiple codes together, you can create extremely strong codes that are very difficult for even the experts to crack!
This application is accompanied by clients for different operating systems like Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and operating systems that can run Java. Source code of AES Crypt algorithm and client software is available at AES Crypt (http://www.aescrypt.com).
• 256 bit AES encryption format (AES Crypt version 2)
• File encryption and decryption
• Secure erase of original files after encryption or decryption
• Internal file browser for selecting, deleting and renaming files, setting output directory, setting key file
• Send/share functionality (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox, Gmail, Bluetooth etc.)
• Encrypt your files before putting them in the cloud storage (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox etc.)
• Password can be in Unicode (you can select password like "密碼 パスワード пароль كلمة السر" )
• Password can be up to 100 characters (minimum 6 and recommended at least 12 characters or more)
• Encrypted files have .aes extension which clients on other operating systems recognize
• Select where files will go after encryption/decryption (ie. sync folders)
• Key file support (file which contains password up to 1024 characters in length for encryption/decryption)
Notice: Speed of encryption or decryption depends a lot on speed of internal memory/SD card!
Supported client software (http://www.aescrypt.com/download.html)
• Windows 32&64 bit
• Mac OS
• Cross-platform Java
• Japanese (日本語)
If you want to contribute a new language translation or make existing translation better, please send us email.
Full version of the app is not available due to Google not supporting selling in our county.
Lite version limitations
• Limited to 5MB file size
It utilizes best practices encryption to ensure your data is safe from prying eyes.
Encrypt your emails, messages, memos, notes, appointments, etc.
If you are using Android 4.0 or later, please install EncryptIt - MkII.
If you are using Android 4.4 or later, please install EncryptIt - MkIII.
- Uses 256bit AES encryption
- Uses salting to enhance the security of the seed/password to withstand brute force attacks and rainbow tables.
- Uses salting to randomize the output to further enhance security.
- Quick and efficient processing.
1. Type or paste text that is to be encrypted.
2. Enter a seed (password), and hit the Encrypt button.
The output is the scrambled text which can be save in an application or sent to someone.
1. Paste the scrambled text to the application.
2. Enter the seed (password) and hit the Decrypt button.
★ FEATURED ON FOX NEWS AND DAILY MAIL
★ SEEN ON TV, WATCH THE VIDEO!
You need a solid security solution for your device? You have a snoopy girlfriend?
For your safety, GotYa! takes a silent snapshot through the front facing camera of the criminal who is attempting to use your device, whenever the screen lock is entered incorrectly. Then, Gotya gets the location of your device, forms a Google maps link, and then send it along with the picture to your email!
Gotya is the best anti-theft solution you need for your device.
Do you want to know who used or stole your device?
Yes, GotYa! is your #1 security choice!
GotYa! will help you find who has stolen your device and you will be able to recover it.
For your protection, this is the cheapest and the best available alternative on the market to phone insurance.
Gotya! can secure in many different situations:
► Want to know who has stolen your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the criminal who has stolen your device (Lock Cam)
► Want to find where you left your device?
* Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm – even when it is on silent!
► Want to know if your partner/kid/parent is snooping around your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the user who has checked your device while you were not there
GotYa! is a standalone program, it will NOT send your data to a 3rd party server like others do, that's better for your privacy.
Gotya Key Features:
[✔] Email Notifications
[✔] Sync between multiple devices (Google Drive)
[✔] Upload pictures to Google Drive
[✔] Be notified when screen turns ON
[✔] Be notified on SIM change
GotYa! can be controlled through simple remote SMS commands:
[✔] Lock/Unlock your device
[✔] Request a location
[✔] Request a call back
[✔] Display a message on screen
[✔] Play a loud alarm (even if muted)
Many customers trust Gotya!
Moreover, the new "Friendly Mode", if enabled, allows GotYa! to grant access to your device after some failed attempts, while sending the device location in background.
More to come including:
* The abilty to add books to the Book and Beale ciphers
* Better Honeycomb support with built-in information about each cipher
* Ability to send text to Ciphertext from the Share menu of any app that sends plaintext, including Ciphertext itself (endless ciphering!)
* Recently Used List
-Use any of the sample messages or type your own message and encrypt it with Caesar or Vigenere schemas. The first schema is a simple character shift. The second one, Vigenere, is more involved since each letter can be encrypted in more than one way.
-Send your messages to your friends or family and challenge them to decrypt your secret message.
In case you are stuck, you can always break the cypher! Once you have broken the encryption you can view bar chart graphics with relevant information regarding the encrypted text.
-Liked some plain text or encrypted messages? Save them, and then open them later. You can also view, update, delete and sort all your saved messages.
-Each encryption scheme has links with relevant information of how the encryption works, its history and how you to use statistical analysis to break encryptions!SECRET MESSAGE:
"Tszsr lvs dcpaz qm haj lrr rckntkaai cj mlyy gwwrgd hhvrv isnlpr ivssp hhb sfiax znyn pc ntrhg. Xb xhptr tgoc vtdibcg xhpj ooiomn rwizegis zq egtfriej, aas hlrtwl, vc kektyg, gd tmno ehni hlej sait piey fpbc hle gprtt cj tsp getox spnrri. Wr syltpwsw, tspy ytovn dzmrivmnr zf gws aidooz lvmcs ts bu usoo, lnq bcve zq tut airp vnblzidrp wuxql id zf rkwp "
-Use any of your saved texts or type a new message to calculate its hash
-Text hashing supports SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, MD5, RC4, Blowfish, AES algorithms
-Browse for any file stored on your device, or on its SD card and calculate its hash.
-File hashing supports SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, MD5 algorithms
-Fast file hashing
-No file size limit
-Quickly copy the hashing result to the clipboard
-Intuitive and simple to use interface
-More cool features related with cryptography are coming soon...
-In order to break encryption statistical analysis techniques are used such a Frequency Analysis, Index of Coincidence, Chi Squared etc. Therefore, the longest the text is, the better the algorithms will perform.
-RC4, Blowfish and AES algorithms currently use a randomized initialization vector
The ciphered text can be decoded only with a proper password. To decode secret messages on your computer or another phone without having the application visit: http://mobilecipher.anavi.org/?p=cipher
The Vigenère Cipher is one of the most important ciphers in cryptography and now you can make use of it. Just type in your message and enter a personal key, that you will have to share with your friend, and you can encrypt any message. The person who then receives your message can use the same app to decrypt your message, also known as Ciphertext, and read the original message or better the Plaintext.
Have fun using this app and don't forget to check out the "Send cipher text via Email" function, which let's you share your cipher text via email!
And now, let's encrypt some messages!