Whalist is a web and mobile application based on studies by Dr. Atul Gawande. Whalist is a productivity tool that allow users to save time, decrease errors, work safely and improve their quality standards, through an easy-to-use system of checklists and related tasks.
A checklist is definitely helpful when performing very complex tasks, boring routines or when engaging critical environments where any error must be avoided, think about an operating room or piloting an airplane.
Checklists should be re-used and guarantee high performances and reliability over the course of time, in comparison to the to-do-lists that are good just once.
• Create, manage and run your checklists
• Sequential mode (perform tasks in sequence compulsory)
• To-do-list mode (you choose the order to perform tasks)
• Add a sharp description to your tasks
• Attach images to your tasks
• Add video URL to your tasks
• Add a subtitle to your running checklists (to identify easily a checklist when the same template is ran several times or by different people)
• Check and uncheck tasks
• Full integration between mobile app and web platform
• Seamless cloud sync between your mobile, web and tablet
• Share your checklists (via web)
• Assign checklists to your collaborators (via web)
• View stats and analytics (via web)
• English and Italian language
Find out more:whalist.comhttps://facebook.com/whalistapp