Advanced EX is a plugin for Torque Pro, extending the PID/Sensor list with more than 20 specific parameters from FIAT vehicles, including:
* VVT Oil Temperature
* VVT Operation Mode (LIVO / Multi-Lift / EIVC / Full-Lift / Closed) (*)
* Injector Pulse Width
* Injector Duty Cycle
* Exhaust Gas Temperature
* Instant Fuel Flow
* Engine Torque
* Throttle Body Opening
* Knock Voltage Cyl 1~4
* Current Engine Speed
* Target Engine Speed
* Canister Charge
* Canister Duty Cycle
* Cruise Control Target (*)
* Current Gear (P / N / R / D1~D6) (*)
* Lambda Heater Duty
* ECU Odometer
Sensors marked with (*) are not available on all cars, as it depends on special engine/parts like Turbo and/or Automatic Transmission.
For cars with FIAT Multiair engine, the VVT Operation Mode is really cool to monitor during a long road trip or even while driving in the city. As described on FIAT Service Manuals, VVT Operation Mode is the actual valve operation mode and it changes depending on the road and your driving style.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other FIAT models/engines may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models/engines: (CAN BUS ONLY)
* 500 1.2 Fire 8V
* 500 1.4 MultiAir 16V
* 500 1.3 MultiJet 16V
* Bravo 1.4 T-Jet 16V
* Doblo 1.3 MultiJet 16V
* Giulietta 1.4 MultiAir 16V
* MiTo 1.2 Fire 8V
* MiTo 1.4 MultiAir 16V
* MiTo 1.3 MultiJet 16V
* Punto 1.2 Fire 8V
* Punto 1.4 Fire 8V
* Punto 1.4 MultiAir 16V
* Punto 1.4 T-Jet 16V
* Punto 1.3 MultiJet 16V
* Qubo 1.2 Fire 8V
* Qubo 1.3 MultiJet 16V
* Ypsilon 1.2 Fire 8V
* Ypsilon 1.3 MultiJet 16V
More information about this engine and car applications on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MultiAir.
Advanced EX requires the latest version of Torque Pro installed in order to function. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
1) After purchasing the plugin on Google Play, make sure that you see the plugin listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch Torque Pro and click on the "Advanced EX" icon
3) Select the appropriate settings and return to Torque Pro main screen
4) Go to Torque Pro "Settings"
5) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking "Settings" > "Plugins"> "Installed Plugins".
6) Scroll down to "Manage extra PIDs/Sensors"
7) Usually this screen will not display any entries, unless you have added any pre-defined or custom PIDs in the past.
8) From the menu, choose "Add predefined set"
9) If your license is validated on Google Play you should see an entry for your engine. You may see predefined sets for other engine types, so make sure you pick the right one. If you don't see anything, probably you have an installation problem or validation error on Google Play. In this case, go back and repeat the installation procedure.
10) After clicking on the entry from the previous step, you should see several entries added to the Extra PIDs/Sensors list.
Note: Some sensors will be calculated real-time based on other sensors. Make sure that you keep all sensors added by the plugin to avoid calculation errors.
1) After adding the additional sensors, go to the Realtime Information/Dashboard.
2) Press the menu key and then click on "Add Display"
3) Select the appropriate display type (Dial, Bar, Graph, Digital Display, etc)
4) Select the appropriate sensor from the list. Sensors provided by Advanced EX begins with "[FADV]" and should be listed right after the time sensors in the top of the list.
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.
*This is an unofficial application for the RIFT game, Trion Worlds is not responsible in any way of failure.
Theme Changer doesn't provide any Line theme(themefile), you need to download Line themes by yourself. If theme can not be imported, you can send it to me.
Line theme download sites：http://tinyurl.com/kdlzcxw
With E4U you can keep the whole Effer world always with you: pictures, technical data, videos of our products, benefits for you, and much more.
Raise the value of your work with Effer!
Use this as a quick reference guide for torque specs and fluid amounts for various parts on your TJ.
*****Calculate gear ratio and check against the chart.
*****Now has fluid and torque spec references for Jeep TJ's
* 106 elements catagorized according to the following characteristics:
- solid / liquid / gas
- synthetically created
- non metals / alkali metals / alkali earth metals / transition metals / metalloids / halogens / noble gases / rear earth metals.
* tap each of the elements to view 22 of its basic properites:
- atomic number
- mass number
- atomic mass
- oxidation states
- electron configuration
- melting point
- boilong opint
- deltaH vaporization
- delta H fusion
- specific heat
- atomic volume
- atomic radius
- covalent radius
- thermal conductivity
- electrical conductivity
- ionization potential
- oxide type
* zoomable screen.
* no permissions required.
* great for students.
Questions or bug reports? please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more applications, check out my public profile at http://profiles.google.com/malta.dan/about.
Mexico City is a lot more than what you think.
Friendly people, great weather, state of the art hotels and convention centers, wonderful shopping, delicious food and lavish restaurants with attentive service plus art and culture in every corner of it.
Whether you've been here forever or just arrived in town let us guide you and tell you its secrets.
The Expat guide covers all the the things you should know about our capital city from urban government programs to how to hire a mariachi. Let us us be your guide and show you the best The DF has to offer; we are certain you'll be trapped by its magic.
The guide is divided in 7 sections with general information and descriptions , plus a shopping guide. You will also find information on emergency numbers, hospitals, banks, schools, embassies, consulates, foreign and international associations, and chambers of commerce, plus all the services you may need when visiting or relocating.
Chap. 1 Our Country
chap. 2 Welcome to Mexico
Chap. 3 Where to live
Chap. 4 The good life
Chap. 5 Gourmet
Chap. 6 Fun & Travel
Chap. 7 Kids