Terrible since update. Visually better but slow to load List/Search/Ratings, etc. Hate that you can no longer see "collection" list of those you are following (friends) unless they rate or make notes. Please fix! Update 5/20/17 All is fixed and improved like they said they would do! Great being able to communicate with the developers and see the care they put into the app.
This app has been really helpful for keeping track of what I've tried. It's totally been handy for expanding my tastes. The team behind the app is also super-responsive about adding bottles that are missing from their database.
Excellent source for researching new bottles to try. Especially when overwhelmed with options at a place like Jack Rose
Not only did they fix the update. They try and hide nothing. Up front with you. If u have a problem, send them an email so they can fix it. They might not even know your having a problem. Great app!
Newest update fixed a bit of the lag. Thank you very much. I'm a huge mezcal aficionado and this is one of the few apps around that acknowledges mezcal as a legitimate artisanal distilled beverage.
Looks like someone can code again. Well done everyone.
- Improved mobile security: Some users may be logged out on first open. Just log back in and you're good to go!
- Fixed a bug preventing some users from knowing they successfully created a new account
- Fixed a bug causing Facebook & Twitter users to see errors when adding to lists
- Simplified home feed design
- Improved page load times
- Various bug fixes and back end improvements
Did we miss something? No problem, we'll fix it! Reach us at email@example.com letting us know.
Whether you're in BC Liquor Stores or on the go, help is just a tap away.